Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

21 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Of course, who can forget that tongue? :lol:

Stop tempting me. Kim Tan looks so cute! Tbh, I haven’t watched Heirs since the last episode aired. 

KTR is more a movie actress. She’s only lead one drama and that was Mr. Sunshine. I’m not sure how popular she is but I assume she’s decently well loved. I think she’s more popular or as popular as MCW in South Korea. 

Hahaha!! Memorable!  of course... :D

You should watch The Heirs, I personally like Kim Tan a lot! So romantic!! Kim Tan is love!:heart1:

img%5D 

Tempted enough? :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

44 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

:joy:  Oh, I see!!

But many other actresses are visual power too like MCW and KJW. If LMH gets paired with either of them, I think people will ship them too. 

But really, when i picture LMH and Han Soo hee, they match so well!! 

I love GHJ too!!  She said in her interviews some years ago she likes to act with LMH!! She also said LMH is handsome :) 

@Nikaa94 moon chae won acted with LMH before! You may want to check out! 

• Like 3

My head hurts processing these initials, who is GHJ again? I need a glossary :sweats:

He is a chemistry maker I don’t mind him being paired with anyone...and....at this rate anyone is fine so long I don’t have to wait for another 3 years lol. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, SophieH said:

My head hurts processing these initials, who is GHJ again? I need a glossary :sweats:

He is a chemistry maker I don’t mind him being paired with anyone...and....at this rate anyone is fine so long I don’t have to wait for another 3 years lol. 

hAHAH!! sorry about initials!! 

Sophieeeee!! :Ohboy3:  Gong Hyo Jin (GHJ), Moon Chae Won (MCW), Kim Ji Won (KJW)

Gong Hyo Jin acted in "when camellia blooms" , "Pasta", and many other great dramas. Once in her interview some years ago, she said she likes to work with LMH and she said he is handsome :D  I like GHJ a lot too! She is such a great actress and her chemistry with her co-stars is no Joke. :D 

LMH always has chemistry with all co-stars. :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Sophieeeee!! :Ohboy3:  Gong Hyo Jin (GHJ), Moon Chae Won (MCW), Kim Ji Won (KJW)

Gong Hyo Jin acted in "when camellia blooms" , "Pasta", and many other great dramas. Once in her interview some years ago, she said she likes to work with LMH and she said he is handsome :D  I like GHJ a lot too! She is such a great actress and her chemistry with her co-stars is no Joke. :D 

Haha Ok ok got it GHJ !  Haven’t seen any of her dramas but now I might take a look, no harm doing a pre-screening all these potential FLs for the sake of our boy. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

@SophieH Hahaha, you're not the only one with the initials. In here, not so bad, but when I go to drama threads and want to read some posts about dramas, I totally get lost in all those initials in their essays.

img%5D

This one... he's doing it to Kim Woo Bin (KWB was hosting that year), isn't it? But I'll direct it to @Heretorant Ya, where's your badge?

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, SophieH said:

Haha Ok ok got it GHJ !  Haven’t seen any of her dramas but now I might take a look, no harm doing a pre-screening all these potential FLs for the sake of our boy. 

Her best dramas imo are When the Camellia Blooms, The Greatest Love and It’s Okay, That’s Love. :D I never watched Master’s Sun because I’m a scaredy cat but I heard it’s good also. 

4 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

This one... he's doing it to Kim Woo Bin, isn't it? But I'll direct it to @Heretorant Ya, where's your badge?

I tricked you into buying it. I’m not buying it.

*runs*

:offtospace:

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

59 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

Haha ur right.

Im even shiping him with myself hahaha

Like the way you put it @Miss Pizza  That was spot on, LOL  !!!

Shipping him with MYSELF :hooray2: why didn't I think of that?

14 minutes ago, SophieH said:

Yesss!

That is what we do here. I talk about this and that actress in thread to ask opinions and see if they are good enough for our boy... :glasses:  GHJ is definitely great! :) 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I was about to aks who is GHJ?   Thanks a bunchie!   I am feeling such a noob but I wanna join the fun!  

Mian he

10 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

img%5D

This one... he's doing it to Kim Woo Bin, isn't it? But I'll direct it to @Heretorant Ya, where's your badge?

Ooooo, he is so cheekily adorable here ... only to @Heretorant?   Can't help feeling a lil bit disadvantage of that pure attention to her LOL

I wanna get the badge but my bad ... not enough points .. its okay .. am happy with all the photos / gifs shared by all of you - so blessed! 

:transforms:

13 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Her best dramas imo are When the Camellia Blooms, The Greatest Love and It’s Okay, That’s Love. :D I never watched Master’s Sun because I’m a scaredy cat but I heard it’s good also. 

I tricked you into buying it. I’m not buying it.

*runs*

:offtospace:

10 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yesss!

That is what we do here. I talk about this and that actress in thread to ask opinions and see if they are good enough for our boy... :glasses:  GHJ is definitely great! :) 

thanks ! Maybe that’s something for me to look forward to. Well, since I absolutely find no interest in watching other dramas without LMH in it...but it’s seriously getting unhealthy I can’t be watching his dramas on repeat mode anymore... I do need distractions to move on, and I really need to take a break from him for a while...ottoke?:cries: 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

Ooooo, he is so cheekily adorable here ... only to @Heretorant?   Can't help feeling a lil bit disadvantage of that pure attention to her LOL

I wanna get the badge but my bad ... not enough points .. its okay .. am happy with all the photos / gifs shared by all of you - so blessed! 

We can all have the badge! 

Points donated. I’m holding you accountable!

:loolz:

• Naughty 1

3 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Omo, you didn't know you can ship yourself with MinHot? :D@Heretorant and I have been doing it for years.

Geeez .. I am calling Daejang to come after you two!    How many years ???  a decade, a century or 600 years?? !   Dang me ,where was I? 
I am still stuck with Daejang-nim

I cant move ... help me please :bashful:

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Geeez .. I am calling Daejang to come after you two!    How many years ???  a decade, a century or 600 years?? !   Dang me ,where was I? 
I am still stuck with Daejang-nim

I cant move ... help me please

Yup, it’s almost been a decade.

I’m possessive over lmh. @mademoisellesia can validate :lol:

Ok, we need to know which drama you’ve watched and which you haven’t. If you have not seen Boys Over Flowers, it’s a must for lmh’s iconic Gu Jun Pyo! If you have not seen City Hunter, it’s a must for lmh’s hot action! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

We can all have the badge! 

Points donated. I’m holding you accountable!

Whoa .. you don't have to , chingu - I am really touched , truly am!   

and wait .. i am texting  , wait,  calling out to  Daejang not to kill you but kiss you instead ... please wait yea @Heretorant

:ohboy2:      or        :kisslevel: