Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

1 minute ago, Miss Pizza said:

Ditto:) How long usually he takes to announce his new project? Back then after Heirs, what project comes after it? 

Before Heirs ended, there were already rumors of him signing on to Gangnam Blues. Soon after heirs ended, he confirmed so there was really no waiting at all. 

Greedy me says I hope he signs on to projects back to back. Reasonable me says quality over quantity. 

19 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

why did LMH update his IG with papers in his hand??

Did we get hopeful for no reason??

I wish he had ice tea in his hand instead of papers 

Hahaha no matter how I look at the photos, he was trolling us. 

1) the papers look blank

2) he was still wearing his bag. Why? He acted like he was “immersed” in the “script” but I think he sat there for 5 minutes and flipped through the blank pages quickly and that’s why he was laughing :lol:

Troll! He better make up for it with something real! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, Miss Pizza said:

I wish his hairstyle shows his forehead. Heh I love seeing his forehead:wub: The king hairstyle wud be great.Maybe his hair colour is same like his latest update? I wish he will update... Hes so active in ig after MS. I love seeing notification whenever he updates his ig haha:sparklyeyes:

yes yes yes!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY he is more active compared to before. 

So when will he update his IG again?? :joy::gangnamstyle:

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Greedy me says I hope he signs on to projects back to back. Reasonable me says quality over quantity. 

SAMEEEE!!   :joy:

Agree with quality, I bet he has stacks and stacks of scripts on MYM desk and he doesn't bother to even look at some of them :glasses: 

With LMH's immense popularity and great expectations in his home country and all around the world, 100% LMH will make sure to choose good project As always. He always takes his time. he doesn't make decision in a moment of excitement LOL 

• Love 3

4 Recent ~Comeback~ Dramas Of Our Fave Korean Oppas

They were really worth the wait!

Ah, the infamous ~comeback drama~, which, in K-Dramaland usually pertains to the drama a Korean actor stars in after he gets discharged from his mandatory military service. Yup, being away from the spotlight for almost two years (which is how long their service lasts) builds the anticipation for avid fans, that's why the projects they choose must be worth the wait. In recent years, our fave oppas finally finished their service and blessed with us with some of the most well-made and memorable dramas we've ever come across. Here, we have the recent comeback dramas of our fave drama actors:

The King: Eternal Monarch (2020), starring Lee Min Ho

Co-starring: Kim Go Eun

Where you can watch it: Netflix

The King: Eternal Monarch was Lee Min Ho's highly-anticipated fantasy and sci-fi drama (with an extremely high budget!) after getting discharged in 2019. In the drama, Lee Min Ho stars as Emperor Lee Gon of the Kingdom of Corea, a parallel world where there is no North and South Korea, but a ruling monarchy keeping the country whole. After going through a tragic event in his childhood that reshaped the rest of history, Lee Gon grows up dead set in finding the truth about his pasteven if that means crossing worlds and searching for the woman who may have all the answers, Detective Kim Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun) of the Republic of Korea.

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/recent-comeback-dramas-k-drama-actors-a483-20200704?ref=feed_1

• Like 2
  • Love 3

An idea that has not been mentioned here and alot of people will tell me no no! :joy:

How about LMH doing a Lolita type of movie. 

he has a wife and a 5 year old son but then all of sudden the neighbours 18yrs old daughter and him go at it literally behind his wife's back

Genre: drama( Disclaimer this is a movie not series)

Rating: R-rated 

Runtime: 2 hours and 30 mins

With heavy sexual content and i have an actress in mind but don't wanna mention it and i would say a young actress not famous at all and lowkey under the radar 

• Shocked 3
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

An idea that has not been mentioned here and alot of people will tell me no no! :joy:

How about LMH doing a Lolita type of movie. 

he has a wife and a 5 year old son but then all of sudden the neighbours 18yrs old daughter and him go at it literally behind his wife's back

Genre: drama

Rating: R-rated 

With heavy sexual content and i have an actress in mind but don't wanna mention it and i would say a young actress not that famous and lowkey under the radar 

You’re right.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:wut:

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Happy 4th of July to my US chingus!

I was going to buy a badge too, but I don't see it.  I'm on my laptop and saw badges for other actors, but no LMH!:criesariver:It's not in the sold out section, so where is it?:tears:

I thought a reason why SBS is good.  @Nikaa94 posted it.  LMH always ALWAYS looks so handsome at the SBS Awards.  He looked a little skinny and tired at the 2013 Awards, but still so handsome.  My favorite, as I've said so many times before, is the 2016 SBS Awards.  Everything was perfect.  That is my favorite hair style.  

If you're looking for more LMH content, have you watched Secret Campus?  LMH doesn't have a leading role, but it's actually not a bad drama.  I think he is about 19 when he shot the drama.  I think @CallieP will agree with me.  

Yeah, I don't see the badge either. Yes, Secret Campus is a pretty good school drama.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hahaha no matter how I look at the photos, he was trolling us. 

1) the papers look blank

2) he was still wearing his bag. Why? He acted like he was “immersed” in the “script” but I think he sat there for 5 minutes and flipped through the blank pages quickly and that’s why he was laughing :lol:

Troll! He better make up for it with something real! 

Omaigodddd!! Really????

No wonder cos I see the reflection and i thought 'wow the letters must be really small, i couldnt see anything not even the black ink:joy:"

Haha, whose idea it is??  look at him teasing us.... <_< i believe he knows his fans are waiting for his update for new project so I take it as he gives us assurance.. Heh:loveu:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Do you guys remember Goo Jun Pyo was scared of bugs and cockroaches? :joy:

How cuuuuutee!! 

Ummmm... GJP was lmh’s cutest character! 

I cannot with how delusional he is, thinking jandi liked him way early on. Like, dude, she obviously hates you and does not like you one bit, from the way you look and walk to your stupid curly hair and down to the way you pick on weak kids with your red cards! In short, she hates everything about you, everything! :lol:

Love gjp! :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Just watched Episode 1 of Faith.

@scrawford You said you could not get into it from Episode 1 - 4?  I thought Episode 1 was absorbing especially when he was at the CoEx. I thought both him and KHS was excellent there. It was truly amusing their interactions. When he saw the monk and when the monk told him, just go there. It was like a light bulb hit him. He crossed the busy street with no hesitation and all the cars had to brake for him. CY is Mr. Literal. No ambiguity there for CY. I miss Faith.

:joy::hwaiting:

• Like 6
  • Love 4

@Heretorant

5feab358ec90530a4c2434fa2365107ec1c4cb4f

To make things more extreme in the opening scene we jump right into where his shirtless and goes down on her and we can see his back and he has his head between her legs and he narrates over that with his voice and that opening segment lasts like 30 seconds and then we jump back to the beginning of the saga and how this scandal began.

To make things interesting remember when GJP left the party in BOF where Jandi was dancing with the blonde and he was obsessed with her angry and throwing chairs and stuff like that he gets that obsessed with this teenager and he loses complete controll in his madness :takemymoney:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Ummm... I love how he bites his lips! 

He looks naughty. So cute! 

I’ve got to stop calling a 33 years old man “cute” :lol:

oh my, how my heart flutters at the last pic posted by @Nikaa94 :cutekitty: - not just how he bites his lips .. the way he looks at her ! 

21 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

@Heretorant

To make things more extreme in the opening scene we jump right into where his shirtless and goes down on her and we can see his back and he has his head between her legs and he narrates over that with his voice and that opening segment lasts like 30 seconds and then we jump back to the beginning of the saga and how this scandal began.

To make things interesting remember when GJP left the party in BOF where Jandi was dancing with the blonde and he was obsessed with her angry and throwing chairs and stuff like that he gets that obsessed with this teenager and he loses complete controll in his madness

Well, I’m going to hope lmh is not the main character. His wife should be the main character. Let’s say he’s a director who’s never had a hit. His wife is the bread winner of the family. She is the director of one of the best hospitals in Korea. Up until that point, they had a perfect life with their 11 years old son. The neighbor’s 18 year old daughter is an aspiring actress. He finds pleasure in her because she is dependent on him. Like the a-hole that he is, his wife was too independent and too strong of a women for him. He feels inferior so seeks a woman he can dominate. And so begins their affair. His wife leaves him and takes everything. The movie is about the journey of an independent and successful woman trying to fight against the discrimination against her as a divorced woman in South Korea.  

Wait. Hasn’t this been done already? Called World of the Married? 

:lol:

p.s. I never watched it so I might be off by a few details lol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

51 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Wait. Hasn’t this been done already? Called World of the Married? 

:lol:

p.s. I never watched it so I might be off by a few details lol. 

No no. That is world of married aka cheating while this is a complete different genre ''lolita genre'' not exactly adaption of lolita itself but just the genre. 

His the lead not his wife and to be exact him and the young girl are the leads while she is over 18 and bangable which means we make her age legal to bang. 

We assume his a cop and she is a schoolgirl plus in weird or strange way they run into each other

• LOL 1