Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

10 hours ago, CarolynH said:

So, what are your predictions

1.  Who lives, who dies?  Do both LG and JTE live? Both die? one die, one lives?

2.  Who is the masked person who saves little LG?

3.  Will shin Jae (the popsicle detective) turn to the dark side?

My answers:

1.  LG dies, JTE lives.  I will cry buckets if LG dies saving JTE.

2.  I don't think it's LG, but who would have JTE's ID card?  Why would they carry it around with them?  It makes sense that JTE would have her own ID card, but the masked person looks like a male.

3.  I think he'll be tempted, but just as he's about to do something, JTE will show up and he won't be able to carry out any evil deeds.

Other questions?

mine: 
1. Both LG and JTE will live but world apart in their own universe longing for each other. I feel like writer may give us an open ending 

2. I’m 50/50 between LG and SJ... I might change my mind again down the track lol

3. SJ would probably go the right path and ended up sacrificing himself 

• Like 4

Lee Min Ho Is Flawless In Uniform In “The King: Eternal Monarch”

lee-min-ho.jpg

SBS’s Friday-Saturday drama “The King: Eternal Monarch” has released new behind-the-scenes photos of Lee Min Ho!

The drama tells the story of Emperor Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) and detective Jung Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun), who live in parallel universes — one where Korea is a constitutional monarchy and another where it is a democracy — but they work together to try to save lives.

Throughout the drama, Lee Min Ho has worn multiple outfits including his black imperial attire and an equestrian uniform. However, his white naval uniform in particular has been attracting the attention of viewers.

In the recent episode, Lee Gon appeared in a naval uniform as he prepared to confront Japan after they invaded Korea’s waters. Reflecting the line in the drama, “In their most honorable moments, the imperial family wears uniforms,” Lee Gon’s strong sense of responsibility is represented by his change of attire.

Lee Min Ho’s white naval uniform is getting a hot response as people admire his ability to look charming in all of his character’s outfits. In the newly released photos, he appears charismatic and handsome no matter which outfit he wears. In his white naval uniform, he shows a sense of duty while he performs a military salute.

Lee Min Ho stole the show with both his looks and his passionate acting in the recent episode, which returned to double-digit ratings.

“The King: Eternal Monarch” airs on Fridays and Saturdays at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1398283wpp/lee-min-ho-is-flawless-in-uniform-in-the-king-eternal-monarch

• Like 6

People are saying the navy uniform looked big on him. That's how it's supposed to be, it showed realism. If it was fitted people would have criticized on that point also. Same goes for kim go eun's bodyguard uniform, it's supposed to be like that. How are u supposed to perform physical activities if it's tight. Regardless they both rocked it❤️

• Like 8

16 hours ago, Deepakmahajan said:

My answers:

1.  It has bg score similar to sailor moon where both earh prince and moon princess dies. Tragic story. I think lg will live because title is eternal monarch. Evil uncle looks he wont die so to control evil, good is required forever. Jte will die.

2.  I think its shin jae. His eyelashes looked similar to him lol

3.  He will but when the most crucial moment come, he will sacrifice himself for good thing.

@Deepakmahajan:  lol, shin jae's eyelashes!  

12 hours ago, SophieH said:

mine: 
1. Both LG and JTE will live but world apart in their own universe longing for each other. I feel like writer may give us an open ending 

2. I’m 50/50 between LG and SJ... I might change my mind again down the track lol

3. SJ would probably go the right path and ended up sacrificing himself 

@sophieH:  #1-that's just as sad as one or both dying.  

I guess it's not befitting a king, but I really miss LMH's real laugh.

• Like 4

30000646788_1280.jpg

Three Great Phrases by Lee Min-ho in "The King"

Lee Min-ho, in "The King-Eternal Monarch," is making a big splash, giving birth to an "Emperor's Book" that embraces the deep lingering feeling.

Lee Gon, played by Lee Min-ho in the SBS Friday-Saturday drama "The King," is a perfect monarch who combines literary and martial arts as the third emperor of the Korean Empire and a sad character who sleeps with death every night after that fateful night when he was eight.

In the sixth episode, Lee Gon was shocked to learn that the traitor who caused the night of treason, King Geumchin Lee Rim (Lee Jeong-jin), was alive after all. He went on to say, "The worries of Lady Noh are wrong. Jeong Tae-eul is not a danger to me, but I'm the danger to her," signaling an unusual fate that will unfold in the future.

In a related development, Lee Gon, the emperor who leads the "Parallel World Fantasy Romance," has famous lines that burst out in an instant, and show his power to touch the hearts of viewers.

"From now on, I'm the only one who worries about me. It's not me that you have to protect, but this sea."

Lee Gon gave off a dignified charisma without receding from danger and showed his form as a "perfect monarch." As Commander-in-Chief of the Korean Empire's armed forces, he cast an unwavering firm force against Japan, which has continued to provoke the Korean Empire's territorial waters.

First of all, he said, "I will do just as my ancestors did. When two countries are true to themselves, a war breaks out. Japan is true to themselves, so we must be true to ourselves too. We won't sit back and watch. Japan cannot enter our territorial waters."  he said in a declaration of war.

Moreover, when people around him were worried about his safety in a situation where war was imminent with Japan, he said, "From now on, I'm the only one who worries about me. It's not me that you have to protect, but this sea. Do you understand?" He ordered an operation to further pressure Japan's warships, and presented catharsis in the form of a broad-minded monarch.

"The imperial family wears military uniforms at its most honorable moment. I'm going to win."

In the previous episode, Koo Seo-ryeong (Jung Eun-chae), the youngest female prime minister of the Korean Empire, disclosed that Lee Gon had been voluntarily paying taxes since last year, and the old decree used it as a shield to withdraw its plan to raise salaries for all members of the Cabinet and the House of Representatives. In addition, when Japan launched a provocation into the territorial waters of the Korean Empire, Lee Gon said without hesitation that he would take the lead in the front wearing a naval uniform.

And he showed passionate emperor's leadership as he said to the worried Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun), "The imperial family wears military uniforms at its most honorable moment. I'm saying I'm going to win." 

"I thought my name was not supposed to be called, but I guess it was supposed to be called only by you."

Lee Gon, who proved to be a solid monarch as the emperor and leader of the Korean Empire, showed his affectionate romance to Jung Tae-eul, whom he met after 25 years of searching. He showed his special affection by preparing her a warm meal that he cooked himself. She realized that he must have been lonely and struggling alone when he was in Korea, so he expressed his gratitude with his "head thump" touch.

Before heading to naval battle with Japan, he sent her to Korea and bravely relieved her worries by saying, "I will come back." Jung Tae-eul, who then hinted at being overwhelmed by his responsibilities said, "See you again. Lee Gon," He comforted her sweetly saying, "I thought my name was not supposed to be called, but I guess it was supposed to be called only by you."

Expectations are rising over how Lee Gon, who has the charm of a perfect monarch from charisma to initiative and affectionate aspect, will perform more in the future and what kind of famous lines he will create.

"With Lee Min-ho's passionate performance and Kim Eun-sook's lines combined, the king of the Korean Empire and the perfect monarch in a fantasy romance is being created," the production company Hwa & Dam Pictures said. "In the upcoming episode on the 8th, another unexpected event will happen as Lee Gon, who learned the truth about Lee Rim's body, goes to Korea. Please stay tuned."

http://sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10009898678&plink=ORI&cooper=NAVER

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I see that TKEM is number 1 on Netflix South Korea and number one on WAVVE. Please 

can anyone tell me what WAVVE is. It seems like plenty of people in SK are watching it even if not on SBS.

LMH is certainly selling that chicken to me but sadly we only have KFC here- hopefully with the huge boost in sales they might open some branches in the U.K.!!

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Lindyloo421 said:

I see that TKEM is number 1 on Netflix South Korea and number one on WAVVE. Please 

can anyone tell me what WAVVE is. It seems like plenty of people in SK are watching it even if not on SBS.

LMH is certainly selling that chicken to me but sadly we only have KFC here- hopefully with the huge boost in sales they might open some branches in the U.K.!!

Hi Lindyloo, WAVVE can turn your audio into video for social sharing. It's an app where you can add animations, titles, & captions to your videos/audio files. It's like making an MV on YT. As far as I know this is a free plan. (Pls correct me if I'm wrong -). :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Wavve is South Korea’s largest OTT platform provider, which provides video on demand (VOD) service just like Netflix. 

63888_154923_130.png

Starring Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, "The King: Eternal Monarch" maintained its No. 1 spot on the drama chart for three consecutive weeks with more viewership than the previous week. As the full-fledged imperial romance between the emperor Lee Gon (played by Lee Min-ho) and Jeong Tae-eul (played by Kim Go-eun) begins in the drama, attention is being paid to whether the audience will continue to increase.

http://www.gpkorea.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=63888

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

HI Chingus, it's been a while since i posted here. But i need to get this off my heart hehehe....

I really adore The Kitchen Scene from TKEM episode 6, so much that i want to see LMH being a romantic chef in a drama.

• Like 7
  • Love 1