Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Lee Min ho said in his interview that he likes to work another film before his enlistment. Why did he say that? He makes me have hopes. :bawling:But I don't think that is possible. Cause it takes at least 3 months even for him to act in a movie. :bawling:  He might have not been certain about it. But from perspective of a fan, his words really caught my attention. Maybe he just meant that wished he could do another project. But When I read what he had said, I felt a sudden excitement and wish to see him act before he leaves for MS. 

• Like 8

14 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Am I misunderstanding ? Is He mentioning another project? He doesn't gammon, is he really  thinking another project ?

Yeah he did say that and it draw my attention too. I am wondering why he said that. Is it possible for him to do another project?! I miss him so much!! :heart:I keep thinking about what he said. :bawling: Maybe I shouldn't take it seriously. 

• Like 4

That was Ice's subtitles and it does seem that he wants to do another project unless something was lost in translation. That would be awesome. Another show for us before he leaves. If he moves fast, perhaps a 16 episode drama or a movie. A drama would be best. Fingers crossed that he is serious. He should try as there will be 2 years of nothing. :)

The DMZ documentary is great. Wish they would add subtitles.

• Like 6

Some comments from K-netz.   (My translation are according to Chinese translation.)

1. From a man who was a soldier in DMZ :
When I was in military, one day, I was sitting in my room and heard some voices outside. I went out to see what happened. They said they came to shoot the documentary, because there's not actress, so I returned to my room. Not expect that Lee Min Ho followed me and came in also. I'm a man but I felt ...... so exciting ! I asked him if I could take a selfie with him, he immediately made a pose, approached his face and held up my shoulder. I did not expect that his personality and conduct are so good.

2. From a staff of MBC :
No matter his face, voice, or the attitude, are same as what I always heard about him.  That's Lee Min Ho, always pretty inside and outside.

And Minho said the most difficult thing in shooting was waiting the wild boar. The lovely comments by C-Minoz :

1. What you feel when you were waiting the wild boar is same as we were waiting for you. Finally you know our feelings.

2. I have not played snow ball with you, unexpectedly you played with a pig.....even wild.

Fan's are always jealous to the dogs played with Minho (including Choco), now they're jealous to a wild boar.  :lol:

*** According to the explanation by @zinnia, that is a "staring match" instead of a "snowball fight", fans can be easier that they will not be less than a pig, just less than dogs only.  :tongue:

• Like 14

13 hours ago, Moonrain said:

Claimed!!! :lol:

Cto

Hi Moonrain, hahaha - here comes his habit again....................Thanks for sharing the photos. He looks very handsome! Can't wait for this documentary show. The program starts on the 3rd of April at 11:10PM KST. :lol:

I do have mixed feelings towards another project. As much as I would like to see him, it would also mean that his enlistment is not that soon. I would rather him go now and come back sooner. My projections is if he gets enlisted in mid year, we are unlikely to see him back on screen until 2020.

2020 seems like eternity. It's unthinkable and I am having a very hard time dealing with it. Each time I see him these days, the feeling of an impending loss just overwhelms me. 

• Like 9

'눈' is a Korean word that has a few meanings. One of the most commonly used meaning is 'eye' and the other is 'snow'.

So when you read the word '눈싸움', you should distinguish 'staring match(contest)' and 'snowball fight'.

Therefore, when I read that part, I naturally understood that Minho won a staring match with a wild pig, meaning that Minho stared at its eyes till the end and it avoided his eyes first.

So when I saw some fans mentioned a snowball fight, I found it funny and cute. ^^

• Like 13

5 hours ago, Kris Silva said:

DMZ The Wild trailer

Hi Kris Silva, thanks for sharing this clip. I remember during the presscon he said that he felt a sense of guilt seeing that all the soldiers stationed at the DMZ were very young. He said he felt nervous when he arrived at the site.  Staying at the DMZ for duration of 2 nights and 3 days was no joke. He explained two reasons why he decided to embark on this project: one being his interest in documentary films, and two being the DMZ itself. So NICE & kind of Lee Min Ho who decided to take part in the project for free. Can't wait for April 3. :lol:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Kris Silva said:

I don't think these have been posted here... ICE uploaded Presscon videos and added English subtitles... Thanks ICE !!

Hi Kris Silva, thanks for sharing the clip & the subs. It's so NICE to watch a video when you understand what you're watching in..... The DMZ is one of the most heavily guarded places in the world. Since SK & NK are still technically at war currently there is a constant military presence along the long area. I guess he felt nervous being there because this is very near NK. I read that he was filming this between October 2015 and March 2017.  I heard that it has been impossible to live inside the DMZ but LMH stayed there for some days, right? :lol:

• Like 3

@Moonrain And I claim The Lick :tongue: Oh yeah 

e3970d78gy1fe525e7ixdg20d20bknpk.gif

cr MinoJennyLin83

Lovely to see him yesterday.  He's looking great and eager to do something. Cannot blame him. Must be tedious to wait around after hitting project after project all these years. I can't understand though why the government would put them on hold like this....

The DMZ docu is slated to become the most-watched documentary in Korean history and all thanks to our bb. His commitment to this project is outstanding. 

It doesn't hurt that apart from gaining a better understanding of Korea's wildlife, one also gets to appreciate God's marvelous creation aka LMH who's beautiful inside and out.

His lower lip looks forever just-kissed and just-bitten  :wub:

b01256c8gy1fe54b0x0fsg20dw09a7wo.gif

cr NEM!

• Like 9

Lee Min-ho's handsome look

photo834208.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho was at the premiere of the MBC UHD special program "DMZ, The Wild" on the 29th.

"DMZ, The Wild" is a documentary on the wildlife within the DMZ where human entrée has been forbidden for over 50 years.

The program starts on the 3rd of April 11:10PM.

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-min-ho-s-handsome-look-104521.html

• Like 6

when it comes to staring, no one beats our boy in that! he always had his opponent 'shook' xD

be it a camera

giphy.gif

or his fans

02435F5050B237CB0C2E0F 13290C5050B237C838ED74

3745437598_7581332a_daum_gallery_photo_2

or simply a random wild boar :tongue: 

e3970d78gy1fe4oklkmxtg20dw07t7wk.gif

Spoiler

he was happy like a child when he won the staring contest against his fan lol

1833445050B237C9230103

but he was surprised that the boar ran away? his face is hilarious I can watch this all day

e3970d78gy1fe2frqx2cqg20bo0c6qv5.gif 

cr. to their owners

• Like 10

I have been seeing gifs from this past interview come up on twitter today.  I've always wanted to know what they are saying.  Does anyone know if there are subs somewhere?  Or, @zinnia, when you have a chance, could you translate this one, please.  They are laughing sooo much, and work so well together.

5 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

I much prefer seeing him in his natural state.  He looks so young and fresh!

I agree with you!  I hope he gets a lot of good feedback and becomes more confident to go "natural" more often.  There are such high expectations for Korean celebrities.

5 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

when it comes to staring, no one beats our boy in that! he always had his opponent 'shook'

Thanks for the flashback memories!  His playful personality--just one of the things we love.  Admit it, though, how long would you last when staring into Lee Min-ho's eyes??

• Like 7