Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

It's so interesting that LMH is in TOP 10 K-POP list on VK.   2018new_xiaoku_org.png
Like Weibo in China, VK is the biggest social networking platform in Russia.

005Uf2zYgy1fryytbcxilj30m60sfwfs.jpg

cr purple_heart87

And @CallieP , you may find how popular City Hunter is in the following answers.   :tongue::lol:

005Uf2zYgy1frzdkwgpqbj30cp0k3422.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1frzdl2coomj30cs0k4wi7.jpg

Spoiler

005Uf2zYgy1frzdl89y78j30cq0k142t.jpg

source : purple_heart87

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

It's so interesting that LMH is in TOP 10 K-POP list on VK.   2018new_xiaoku_org.png
Like Weibo in China, VK is the biggest social networking platform in Russia.

005Uf2zYgy1fryytbcxilj30m60sfwfs.jpg

cr purple_heart87

And @CallieP , you may find how popular City Hunter is in the following answers.   :tongue::lol:

Reveal hidden contents

005Uf2zYgy1frzdl89y78j30cq0k142t.jpg

source : purple_heart87

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this info - I'm happy that LMH is always in TOP 10 K-POP list on this kind of survey. I do agree with you because if you live in Russia, you're far more likely to think of the Russian social media website vk.com (formerly known as VKontakte) than Facebook.  I think the main reason is people. Large group of population in Russia won't find any of their friends on Facebook. :lol:

• Like 3

PMZ FB Update

[세계 환경의 날]

오늘은 세계 환경의 날로,
UN에서 환경 보호의 중요성을 알리기 위해
제정된 기념일이에요.

요즘 우리 주변에서도 플라스틱과 비닐의 사용을
자제하는 등 환경을 위한 움직임이
많이 보이고 있어요.
그 어느때보다도 환경을 위한
우리의 노력이 꼭 필요한 것 같네요!

World Environment Day is the UN's
most important day for encouraging
worldwide awareness and action
for the protection of our environment.

It is time to do something to take care of the Earth.

#PROMIZ #PMZER #세계환경의날 #WorldEnvironmentDay

34511520_2044522582288778_45966872624853

May 28 Update

지속 가능한 환경과 우리 아이들을 위해
쓰레기를 줄이는 프로미즈의 착한 Action을 소개합니다.

ZERO 쓰레기는 환경뿐 아니라
마음과 건강까지 지키는 동참하기 쉬운
좋은 생활 방식이에요.

프로미즈의 ZERO 쓰레기를 위한

착한 Action에 많은 참여와 공유를 함께 해요!

Promiz invites you to Good Action Campaign
for sustainable environments and to keep
our children happy by reducing garbage.

We call it, Zero Garbage campaign,
and it is nice way to easily participate
in for refreshing body and mind.

Come and join Promiz’ Good Action Campaign for Zero Garbage!

#PROMIZ #PMZER #프로미즈 #피엠져
#ZEROGARBAGE #GOODACTION

33713948_2031287973612239_46192462861497

33685710_2031287963612240_55039930607463

33990065_2031287966945573_55335707309873

Spoiler

May 18 Update

기다리고 기다리던 원 라운드 시리즈의
목걸이와 귀걸이가 입고 되었습니다!

꼼꼼한 검수 과정을 거쳐 탄생한
원 라운드 쥬얼리 시리즈를 만나보세요!

홈페이지 >> http://www.promiz2014.com/shop/

The New Necklace and Earrings
of One Round are introduced now!

You will quickly become obsessed with!

#PROMIZ #PMZER #프로미즈 #피엠지
#원라운드 #ONE_ROUND

— Products shown: ONE ROUND NECKLACE, ONE ROUND EARRING and ONE ROUND RING.

32841521_2014525078621862_35294865577130

• Like 4

1 minute ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Maybe he will play soccer or tennis after work. His a really nice back. now.     2018new_tianping_org.png

cr as tagged

gtLmh, thanks for sharing MORE pictures.  He has fine legs.....Why, his legs before have no muscles?   Well, the presence of muscle (and the lack of fat, so that you can see the muscle) is a good indicator of male fitness All I can say is LMH has a really nice back. hahaha - He also has well defined legs. Just about anything in him is attractive in my eyes.  Shoulders, legs, butt, we'll admire all those from afar. LOL - In my point of view, as a female, I don’t find very muscular legs attractive. I prefer ‘lean’ than ‘muscular’ because I always associate ‘muscular’ with those weight-lifters whose body I don’t find good to look at. Lean legs are good just like that of our man. Every woman has a different view, though. The leg muscle that you mentioned, I just noticed it now when he went up the stairs & because it's obvious since he's wearing shorts. :lol:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, willenette said:

gtLmh, thanks for sharing MORE pictures.  He has fine legs.....Why, his legs before have no muscles?   Well, the presence of muscle (and the lack of fat, so that you can see the muscle) is a good indicator of male fitness All I can say is LMH has a really nice back. hahaha - He also has well defined legs. Just about anything in him is attractive in my eyes.  Shoulders, legs, butt, we'll admire all those from afar. LOL - In my point of view, as a female, I don’t find very muscular legs attractive. I prefer ‘lean’ than ‘muscular’ because I always associate ‘muscular’ with those weight-lifters whose body I don’t find good to look at. Lean legs are good just like that of our man. Every woman has a different view, though. The leg muscle that you mentioned, I just noticed it now when he went up the stairs & because it's obvious since he's wearing shorts. :lol:

Yes, his legs were lean before. Maybe just because he's walking up the stairs, his legs seemed more muscular than before.   :tongue:

880b7152gy1frea5afpcpj20u00u0425.jpg

880b7152gy1frea5ap5hoj20u00u0gpa.jpg

cr minozqiu-黄油拌饭

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

Off from work today... Ah those eyes, I can't!!!

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing the off-work pictures. I came across a survey some months ago that says - Eyes and smile are the most important. 70% of a man's eyes are focused straight on a woman's eyes when they meet. :lol:

25 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Yes, his legs were lean before. Maybe just because he's walking up the stairs, his legs seems more muscular than before.   :tongue:

cr minozqiu-黄油拌饭

gtLmh, wahhh...........I love these pictures you posted.....I love those sexy back! Or I guess as what you said earlier, he plays MORE soccer/tennis during his free time, which he has more of this right now. :lol:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing the off-work pictures. I came across a survey some months ago that says - Eyes and smile are the most important. 70% of a man's eyes are focused straight on a woman's eyes when they meet. :lol:

gtLmh, wahhh...........I love these pictures you posted.....I love those sexy back! Or I guess as what you said earlier, he plays MORE soccer/tennis during his free time, which he has more of this right now. :lol:

More sexy back for you !!   :tongue:

e3970d78gy1fs2uh7cer8j20u00y3x43.jpg

His legs are still very lean. If you don't see his top half, you will think that legs are girls' .   :D

e3970d78gy1fs2uh9y7a8j20u00y3qqo.jpg

cr. Minoz moonshine

• Like 4

15 male Korean actors who are known for their sexy bodies

Here are some of the handsome and hot Korean actors that needs to be appreciated because they have proven over and over their ability to impress everyone with their sexiness.

Without further ado ladies, this list is made for you. Enjoy!

1. Lee Min Ho

the-heirs-lee-min-ho-still-100813-6.jpg

tumblr_inline_nciw5u85Vk1sm5dl0.gif

(skipped unrelated)

http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/8380/

• Like 5

13 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

More sexy back for you !!   :tongue:

His legs are still very lean. If you don't see his top half, you will think that legs are girls' .   :D

cr. Minoz moonshine

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing MORE sexy back pictures. Hahaha - Love it! You always made my day! I do agree with you - it's like a girl's legs. :lol:

• Like 2

8 K-Drama Couples That Successfully Make It Out Of The Friend Zone

friends-to-lovers.jpg

There’s something about the friends-becoming-lovers storyline that is so romantic. Maybe it’s because it’s a trope that many of us can relate to or have related to before. The comfort, the familiarity of having a close friend who you eventually fall in love with is so sweet and endearing, isn’t it?

In the K-drama world, there have been many successful couples who have started out as friends and turned into lovers. Although the plot can be pretty predictable, it’s still enough to give us butterflies every time! Here’s a look at just 10 of those couples.

Park Gae in and Jeon Jin Ho: “Personal Taste

Son Ye Jin plays furniture designer Park Gae In and Lee Min Ho plays architect Jeon Jin Ho in this adorable romantic comedy about a man who fakes being gay in order to move into a woman’s house. While Jin Ho’s intentions of living with Gae In are hidden, the two manage to develop a friendship while being roommates. However, as he starts to pretend to be the gay roommate, Jin Ho ends up really falling in love with Gae In.

personal-taste-lee-min-ho-son-ye-jin.jpg

The part I love most about this series is seeing Son Ye Jin and Lee Min Ho together in a drama. And if you love the theme of friends becoming lovers, then you’ll thoroughly enjoy seeing Jin Ho squirm as he tries to sort out his feelings for Gae In.

personal-taste-lee-min-ho.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : soompi news

• Like 6