Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

A Korean Minoz at the concert hall relayed what Minho said in the talking session.

Minho didn't know that the typhoon was coming to Japan.

He heard some fans couldn't come because of the typhoon.

And nowadays he feels the Japanese fans got wilder than before and he likes it. That's his style. ^^

While he introduced his upcoming movie 'Gangnam 1970', he said he would not like to recommend it to the fans who still cherish Tani in their hearts. The movie will show his aspect of a beast. (Well, it's quite difficult for me to translate the nuance.)

The movie describes men full of ambitions of success and desire, and he didn't take care of his looks.

And his skin starts to feel itching because of his sparkling clothes. ^^

The MC asked if he will wear the same clothes again tomorrow and he answered no.

And DC fans started shouting "Take them off now, Minho!" from their computers though they couldn't see anything. ^^

While filming the movie, he heard that he's scaring from his staff for the first time.

Minho requested that the MC proceed faster because of his itching and the interpreter's speech became faster. ^^

And then he started making a dreamcatcher with a fan.

He put a butterfly decoration into the dreamcatcher and he exclaimed "Sgoi"(meaning wonderful, I think) at what he's done.

Next he decorated a bird into it but he didn't do well. He said the bird died and he will go without it. ^^

He said it will be ok if he gives the full meaning to the butterfly decoration and then he asked the fan since when she was his fan.

The fan answered since City Hunter, and Minho couldn't think of the appropriate meaning at that. ^^

The fan herself gave the meaning of "dream" to the butterfly and she left with the dreamcatcher. ^^

Enter the Royal Pirates and Burning up started.

After singing new songs and dance the MC called Minho again to the stage and complimented he's improved his dancing.

He said he was excited too because the fans enjoyed themselves together with him.

He gave presents to some fans.

He embraced the fans and said his embrace was deeper because of his sweating. ^^

And the last song Say Yes.

pixie0622 said: Here's another fanvid at GMP with a cute song.  I love that he plays with his fans all the time.  Watch out for the tongue towards the end (2:05) which I'm claiming with glee! :P :))
by Minoz Cyprus
This is the CREDITS portion of the SONG FOR YOU album.  I wonder why the song composer/s are not credited? Is this the usual practice in SK?

But I love the fact that MINOZ and....CHOCO (!) were given special mentions.  =D>
cr Sydney

@moonrain  Omo, Minho in pepsi cans? When are we getting a CF? Hopefully soon!
 Thanks @zinnia for sharing. Hopefully tomorrows fan meet goes on as planned and won't be affected by the typhoon.   New clothes for each show? I just hope we won't see those dreadful leopard prints. :-(I actually love his clothes this year. 
So is this Minho's improved dancing? :)) :)>-He's so cute.  

:x

Guest Moonrain

Thank you @zinnia for the updates :-bd  i admire him for, how do you say it, not shoving Gangnam Blues up our face, even though its a given that all of us minoz will watch his movie/drama, be it any kind of genre. you're spot on, describing him a beast in GB   ;)) he was fierce in the trailer. love his fight scene the most. ive said this before, that i cant watch noir, violent films but i know that he will blow us away with his portrayal of Jong Dae so i'm looking forward to that.
More Pics of the Japan Global Tour
64441a2fjw1el8q36rrvaj20jz0muacb.jpg6e47bd3fgw1el8o88xmrjj218g0xcaed.jpg
Cr: As Tagged

Another fan's relay

During filming Gangnam 1970, Minho didn't take care of his looks for several months. He didn't have many clothes according to his character.

He rarely laughed and his staff told him that he was scaring. He heard that for the first time.

He said that the fans who still harbor Tani had better meet Jong Dae a little later.

@pixie0622:  Thanks for the picture of the body pillow a couple of pages back.  I wish I had one.  
I love his bangs brushed back.  But I also liked the perm.  Let's face it, he looks yummy all the time. LOL
@zinnia:  It's interesting that Minho said that he rarely laughed during the shooting of the film, because in all the behind the scenes videos I've seen, he often is smiling and laughing even when the scene is more serious.  

Annyeong, MINOZ!  >:D<
Thank you chingus for the updates =D>  Welcome back @HannaP :-*@zinnia Thanks for the fan account!  It always doubles our pleasure to know what's happening/ being said behind the photos and vids we see out there.  @Kris Silva You should thank @moonrain for the Pepsi pics, dear :)  I too can't wait to see the new CF.  Looks like a Summer campaign though, doesn't it?  @CarolynH You're welcome.  Btw, you must be referring to the BTS of HEIRS (where he's seen clowning around on the set) while @zinnia was referring to the shooting of GB (where LMH said he had difficulty shedding off the character long after the PD yells "Cut").  @Wisd  Welcome to LMH Soompi!  No confirmed screen dates of G'70 yet.  Only news of a late-Nov premier in SK, mid-Dec in Taiwan, and late-Dec in Singapore.  Speaking of G'70, I find this concert pic on-point:  Tormented JongDae vs Rock Star LMH Bzvj1M9CIAAzm_l.jpg:large
(cr Yolanda)

This must be the "itchy" shirt---no wonder because he had nothing underneath it so the backstitching of the sequins must be grazing his skin! Poor MInho. :(But notice the lucky fan's hands---every opportunity to touch him must be grabbed pronto! :))Bzv_6ZHCMAEho2d.jpg

Fans love the fact that his sister joined him again in this tour (perhaps she's also doing something in an official capacity?). Isn't she looking more beautiful?  Must be love eh?  

BzvBNgwCUAAiWWZ.jpg:large

This is a new pic, right? Love it! (not sure if SFY or Tour merch)BzwTqd9CEAIQSol.jpg

cr as tagged

Oops, sorry. Thanks for correcting me @pixie0622‌ ... Edited my post. 
Welcome to the thread, @Wisd‌ . For any GB updates, you can also visit the GB thread here:  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021600/upcoming-movie-2014-gangnam-blues-강남-블루스-starring-lee-min-ho-kim-rae-won-kim-ji-su-and-seol-hyun/p8  
Ikr, how come we have no premiere date yet for GB in Seoul? So far we only know it will be late November.

RE:MINHO in Tokyo Part 1 is deemed a big success.  The venue was jampacked despite the threat posed by the super typhoon.  I thought that given the smaller venue (vs Beijing), the concert would be downscaled....but from the photos and videos, it looks exactly like the staging in Beijing---from the huge chandelier to the 3 huge screens, even the fantastic light works and special effects look pretty much intact!  Daebak!
Good to see, too, that many loyal K-Minoz went to Tokyo to watch the show!BzwlpjCCcAIHx-J.jpg:large

And though the outfits are of course different, the styling stayed pretty much the same, am I right?   I was prepared to see a whole new style, so I'm not sure if I'm glad to see pretty much the same type   ;))
Oh the hair.  He looks great (as always) but IMO he looked more a rock star with the loose curls ;;)Bzw6E52CQAAPfpl.jpg
BzwVGmKCIAAFZfa.jpg:large
cr as tagged

@Wisd As previously mentioned, we are all waiting for the official announcement on GB'70 screen dates.  Once we hear of something, we will post it here and on the official GB thread within Soompi.  WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO QUOTE IMAGES AND LONG POSTS HERE.  Please edit your post and delete all the images, please.  Thank you.
MORE PREVIEW IMAGES FROM RE:MINHO TOKYO Part1 
BzyowRwCUAAOemX.jpg:large

Bzv_SnVCIAA7QyP.jpg:large

Bzv_6ciCcAAw3sP.jpgBzv_6cFCMAENQbd.jpgBzv5Gm7CcAENCXC.jpg

cr as tagged

He's wearing them glasses for two reasons:
BzxhW3IIAAAwgjh.jpg
First, To give off that cool vibe since he's rocking the house down.

or secondly, the backup dancer's disco ball costume hurts his eyes.
:D PS He looks like some sort of Aladdin in his prince costume. keke