Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Gals I have read an article abour our minho is one of their list to considered to join Chinese reality show (I think these would be awesome :-? )

Lee Minho EXO’s D.O, and Kim Woobin are only a few of the long list of Korean celebrities who are being considered to participate in a joint reality show with top Chinese celebrities.

The reality show, which is expected to premiere on Chinese channel CCTV in January of 2015, is aimed to be a program starring top celebrities from both China and Korea. Each guest would appear for one or two episodes of the show.

Full article is here:

http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/99799876423/exos-d-o-lee-minho-kim-woobin-and-others-considered

Guest Moonrain

The 2nd leg of the Japan Concert has started
Pics by @mtdt & Ladyboss
9162be2ajw1el9ns0a158j20f00qoq3n.jpg9162be2ajw1el9ns2ux12j20f00qo3z4.jpg43f1fcfbjw1el9nvkvpc1j20hs0gfmyf.jpg
noticed that he's wearing the leather pants instead of the pajama-looking pants :))

Guest wafers95

Lee Min Ho released an album!!! Yeyyy!! 
And there is already a giveaway for it! I'm so happy. Hope I can get it. http://www.kwiyeopta.com/512/2014/10/lee-min-ho-new-album-song-for-you-giveaway/

Korean Minoz's relay today

Minho joked he fainted from exhaustion last night. He's feeling great in a good condition.

He said it will be fun to focus on his beard and mustache when fans watch Gangnam 1970. His facial hair didn't grow well until City Hunter days, but they do nowadays. He said he's becoming a man really. ^^

Minho said he's thinking over his new work and asked which character fans like better, Kim Tan or Kim Jong Dae.

Fans at the concert hall gave more applause for Jong Dae. And Minho laughed out loud to the fans who gave applause for both.

Guest prosperity

He has the perfect hands to be a watch model.
The Romanson CF should be rated R. How can a watch CF be this sexy, and he isn't doing anything but moving his hands around and showing different angles of the watch? 

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

prosperity said: He has the perfect hands to be a watch model.
The Romanson CF should be rated R. How can a watch CF be this sexy, and he isn't doing anything but moving his hands around and showing different angles of the watch? 

wheee......so much stuff to spazz on! zrunningamok.gif  Thank you chingus for the updates....and thank you dear LMH for doing so many different exciting and wondrous stuff to continually excite us!!!  <:-P
OH MY.....what to say about the ROMANSON making vid.    =P~  8-}That last sequence  smiley-sick013.gif
867885713.gif?1413208291
How can he look so strong yet vulnerable at the same time?  The Perfect Man indeed  coeur-ange5.gif867885533.gif?1413208130
867885370.gif?1413207994
cr TheB

Thank you @zinnia for sharing the FA on Day2 of TYO concert.  And that interesting Q---which next character do fans prefer, KT-ish or KJD-esque?  I'm so happy that majority want him to pursue a more mature role because this means that his fans are ready for him to break new ground in acting, too.  
I actually like the character he portrays in ROMANSON:  mysterious, somewhat with a dark side, quietly intelligent, seething with controlled desire.....Bz0Hp8qCYAALMz4.jpg:large
Bz0Gy5BCUAAPmn0.jpg:large

I totally see a modern-day Heathcliff in LMH here!  Please dear drama gods, give us a heart-wrenching, epic love story for LMH's next project!  [-O<

Bz0LqMZCEAAycbf.jpg:large

cr mino's dove, minojennalee

FANPICS at RE:MINHO TOKYO Day2
Guess Japan's biggest typhoon of the year was not enough to keep Minoz Japan from showing up---the arena was on fire! Bz0p29wCMAEO7q5.jpg:large
So he had his hair down this time.  I'm happy that he likes to change his look with every concert---keeps the pics fresh, too!Bz1wWM1CQAEm2_L.jpg
Bz2MGaJCEAAyY_T.jpg
waaah....he did the balloon-pop for the fan activity! :-tBz0d538CYAABtxE.jpg
More Pics

Bz2AwPmCUAA8V58.jpgBz2AzmHCIAEGb7Y.jpgBz1wUSACUAAyGa5.jpgBz03qbVCMAAUiF2.jpg:largeBz2MHYXCIAE49Ny.jpg

cr as tagged

3 Dramafever articles today on our Minho :  
itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"LISTEN: Lee Min Ho's new mini album Song For You is now availableby Rara Pop on Mon, Oct 13, 2014
Screen_Shot_2014-10-10_at_3.39.05_PM.png
Lee Min Ho's second mini album Song For You has been released! His new album contains five tracks plus an instrumental version of the title song "Song For You." Lee Min Ho made this music especially for his fans as a way to show his appreciation for their love and support. In addition, he plans to perform these new songs during his RE:MINHO tour this year.
Read more here:http://www.dramafever.com/news/listen-lee-min-hos-new-mini-album-song-for-you-is-now-available/

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"GUY CANDY: Get closer to Lee Min Ho with the Suphier high heels photo shootby Nancy Z on Mon, Oct 13, 2014
4fe88-64441a2fgw1ekqfxa74byj21hc0xcgug.j
Coming on the heels of skincare, massage chairs, smartphones and more, how is the 6-ft. 2-in. tall Lee Min Ho going to sell us ladies high heels? No problem. Just look at these cute photos of the perfect man with the very chic high heels, and watch the behind-the-scenes video of the photo shoot. Suphier high heels is even holding a fan-meet with Lee Min Ho on October 25.
Read more here:
http://www.dramafever.com/news/guy-candy-get-closer-to-lee-min-ho-with-the-suphier-high-heels-photo-shoot/

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"Lee Min Ho and Gu Hye Sun shine together in these special videosby Nancy Z on Mon, Oct 13, 2014
GuHyeSun_LeeMinHo2.jpg
When she was asked about Lee Min Ho in a recent interview, Gu Hye Sun said that she has not kept up with other actors from Boys Over Flowers. How could that be? This is sad news for all the MinSun shippers out there. But, cheer up, we have 3 delightful fan-made videos that creatively merge the two distant stars into one shining romance. Enjoy with a cup of Lee Min Ho's favorite coffee, tea, or chocolate dessert!  (There is also a bonus video set to a new song for you.)Read more here:http://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-min-ho-and-gu-hye-sun-shine-together-in-these-special-videos/

This one makes me wish for an official music video from Minho. 4. BONUS Video: This is a wonderfully soothing video set to 'Paradise in Love' sung by Lee Min Ho.

The Romanson clip is too hot to handle.....
=P~

I like the way they made the black/white, dark/light contrast on his face (using his nose as the divider) . It makes him look so mysterious.

tumblr_nddl2rzGfr1tmh1c8o6_250.giftumblr_nddl2rzGfr1tmh1c8o7_250.gif
cr: lmh-therapy

pixie0622 said: Thank you @zinnia for sharing the FA on Day2 of TYO concert.  And that interesting Q---which next character do fans prefer, KT-ish or KJD-esque?  I'm so happy that majority want him to pursue a more mature role because this means that his fans are ready for him to break new ground in acting, too.