Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

pixie0622 said: There's another TV show "Lord of the Ratings" '시청률의 제왕' that featured LMH ("Hallyu King") today.
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"141004 시청률제왕 핫필이면_대륙의 남신 이민호컷http://youtu.be/DkaXWM83GEU

Have no idea what it's about but there's plenty of LMH in there, from BOF to GB, recordings to CFs, etc.Hope someone can enlighten us.

This picture is circulating in Twitter.  I believe this was digitally altered (hence no tag) to make it appear that he's crying/ teary-eyed.

BzgDhbfCIAACf4H.jpg:large

We've seen the full video--there was no instance when he became overly sentimental.  Besides, our boy confessed that he does not cry easily IRL. 
Can I give you a backhug, Mino~ya?  :-* :xBzgwZLcCYAAceZD.jpg
BzgwaILCcAAC3_d.jpg
cr as tagged

@pinkmonster87 Thank you chingu for the feedback  :)  You meant the Sept. 21 rehearsals (because he was in Singapore on 9/27), where I read that some fans were invited/ allowed to watch.  
@minomi11.1987_dd12 First of all, have you thought of changing your username? Hard to remember! :)) As to why our LMH opted for a dark film like GB for his leading film debut, I think has to do more with wanting to work with an accomplished director like Yoo Ha who, I read, actively sought him out to portray KJD.  Btw, thanks for recommending that site---I'll check it out.
FILA FB UpdatesBzgYBhwCAAA8itM.jpg
BzgYCZmCcAAlDgN.jpg

For LG [fanedit]Doesn't he look great in Red? :xBzhESjUCMAA6ojw.jpg:large
cr as tagged

SG chingus @mtdt @Mosquito @yyanz1 etal:  Hope you were able to purchase your RE:MINHO tickets for the SIN leg.  Read that prime blocks PA1 and PB1 were sold out within 13 minutes of the box office opening today.  
BzjLX2rCMAA0cCO.jpg:large
cr mtdt

In case you miss out on the tickets, maybe you can console yourselves by winning one of the autographed OSIM bunnies :PBziR1gBCYAARgTO.jpg:large
via OSIM SG FB