Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest jjsweeter0211

Lee Min Ho Tries Not to Care about the Age Difference Between Him and His Partners

2012-11-17 13:30  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Erika Kim

Lee Min Ho opened up on how he gets over the age difference between him and his female counterparts.

78715268.jpg

In a recent interview with the lifestyle magazine @star1, Lee Min Ho said he tries "not to feel awkward despite the age differences."

The actor has, luckily(?), mostly been paired with women who were older than him for most of his pieces, including Boys Over FlowersPersonal Taste and Faith.

Because he still manages to go so well with his older partners, he′s managed to get himself the nickname ′God of Chemistry′ by his fans.

Lee Min Ho said, "At first, I didn′t know what God of Chemistry was supposed to mean. I try to feel comfortable around my partner. Although she may be older than me, I call her by the name of her role or tease her. I try to talk with her about acting when we first start off."

More about Lee Min Ho′s acting techniques can be found in the upcoming December issue of @star1.

Photo credit: @star1

@Maja - I would totally have done the same thing :)) all I can say is You Go Girl!!!!! - she kept coming in for more hahaha  =)) Poor MinHo and the guy kept trying to stop her hahaha :))She's hilarious - did you see how she clung onto him like a Monkey? Is she a Choiminoz? hahaha :))
Edit: The host was like she got soo much more than just a hand shake - the contestant was one smart chick - 'that's confidence' hahaha :) When the host asked what's your name - I totally heard Maja hahahaha :)

awesomeduck said: @Maja - I would totally have done the same thing :)) all I can say is You Go Girl!!!!! - she kept coming in for more hahaha  =)) Poor MinHo and the guy kept trying to stop her hahaha :))She's hilarious - did you see how she clung onto him like a Monkey? Is she a Choiminoz? 

awesomeduck said: @Maja - I would totally have done the same thing :)) all I can say is You Go Girl!!!!! - she kept coming in for more hahaha  =)) Poor MinHo and the guy kept trying to stop her hahaha :))She's hilarious - did you see how she clung onto him like a Monkey? Is she a Choiminoz? hahaha :))
Edit: The host was like she got soo much more than just a hand shake - the contestant was one smart chick - 'that's confidence' hahaha :) When the host asked what's your name - I totally heard Maja hahahaha :)

myphim said: awesomeduck said: @Maja - I would totally have done the same thing :)) all I can say is You Go Girl!!!!! - she kept coming in for more hahaha  =)) Poor MinHo and the guy kept trying to stop her hahaha :))She's hilarious - did you see how she clung onto him like a Monkey? Is she a Choiminoz? hahaha :))

OH MY GOD!!!! THE HUGS!!!!
GOOD JOB GIRL!!!!! =)) :))

I would so watch it again to see Min-ho's reaction =))
He was nice enough to let her hug him for so many times =))

NOW I wanna HUG him too! Wanna hug and wrap myself around that waist and cling onto the tree.
I so can see myself do it. He's lanky enough for me to cling!!! LOL!
Maja, is he too tall or what? The girls are tiny and they are all at the *ahem* right height to frontal attack his CHEST!!! ;)) =))
I'd go for the kiss on the chest if I can't reach the lips =)) =)) =))

sia3 said: OH MY GOD!!!! THE HUGS!!!!
GOOD JOB GIRL!!!!! =)) :))

I would so watch it again to see Min-ho's reaction =))
He was nice enough to let her hug him for so many times =))

NOW I wanna HUG him too! Wanna hug and wrap myself around that waist and cling onto the tree.
I so can see myself do it. He's lanky enough for me to cling!!! LOL!
Maja, is he too tall or what? The girls are tiny and they are all at the *ahem* right height to frontal attack his CHEST!!! ;)) =))
I'd go for the kiss on the chest if I can't reach the lips =)) =)) =))

sia3 said: BTW, did Min-ho ask the host that "Isn't it supposed to be hand-shake" after she hugged him???
I can't help but wonder if that's the case, coz he was pointing at the screen and all while she continued to clung onto his waist! =))

Maja said: sia3 said: BTW, did Min-ho ask the host that "Isn't it supposed to be hand-shake" after she hugged him???
I can't help but wonder if that's the case, coz he was pointing at the screen and all while she continued to clung onto his waist! =))

cynkdf said:

Hi Lee Min Ho fans, I apologize for bringing up a non-LMH matter but hope you can help. Mods, could you kindly allow this post to remind for a while. Thanks. How did you guys manage to get LMH to trend on Twitter sometime back (visit to Philippines) and was it on Twitter worldwide? The reason I am asking is that Anne Williams, who is a Liverpooll Football Club fan and has been campaigning tirelessly for 23 long years for the truth about what happened at Hillsborough, is now in a hospice, dying from terminal cancer. There is an e-petition for Anne which needs 100,000 signatures by British nationals or expats and IMHO getting Anne Williams' name to trend on Twitter (British Twitter? ) at the right time can help immensely - only 74,000 or so thus far. Can you please give any tips on this? Thank you so much.

MY answer for this one is they need to RETWEET and FAVORITE one of the TOPIC .And if they tweet the topic don't put numbers at end because it will be  SPAM..

myphim, thank you for the helpful info and links.

Edit:  haruharulmh, many thanks - I missed your post, and my PC is slow, I keep having to log into Soompi over and over again.

throax, many thanks for the advice. :)

LMH fans, a big thank you for your help.