Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@otchosais - whao you lucky girl - glad you enjoyed the fan meet...I think many girls in the Philippines may have a fever after the event hahaha :)) Lee Min Hot might be too HOT to handle LOL :))@Maja - here's your chance to impress with full energy today since you will have less competition today hehehe :)) All the Filipino Minoz are too tired or sick...:))  

awesomeduck said: @otchosais - whao you lucky girl - glad you enjoyed the fan meet...I think many girls in the Philippines may have a fever after the event hahaha :)) Lee Min Hot might be too HOT to handle LOL :))@Maja - here's your chance to impress with full energy today since you will have less competition today hehehe :)) All the Filipino Minoz are too tired or sick...:))  

@Maja, so you will be also going later at the fan-signing event??? can you give me a TARSIER HUG?! Have a picture and post it here ASAP?! hahah =))
@awesomeduck other winners are LUCKIER.. they were able to shake hands, hug, and take a picture with him... :)
the luckiest fan was the one who won the ACT that scene since LMH really selected him personally..
the 16 year-old girl cried in tears of joy winning ang LMG hugged her too.. In the screen, I read the young girl's mouth saying "saranghae" 
waahh!!! SO LUCKY!!!
and yes,, I think one reason I've got a fever because LMH is too hot to handle and I am someone who gets fever if I am so excited..
at the funmeet, I've got goosebumps all over my body... (in Filipino, nakatayo lahat ng BALAHIBO KO) when the time LMH came out to the stage until the very end of his funmeet!) :x

Guest Anomalous

otchosais said: @Maja, so you will be also going later at the fan-signing event??? can you give me a TARSIER HUG?! Have a picture and post it here ASAP?! hahah =))
@awesomeduck other winners are LUCKIER.. they were able to shake hands, hug, and take a picture with him... :)
the luckiest fan was the one who won the ACT that scene since LMH really selected him personally..
the 16 year-old girl cried in tears of joy winning ang LMG hugged her too.. In the screen, I read the young girl's mouth saying "saranghae" 
waahh!!! SO LUCKY!!!
and yes,, I think one reason I've got a fever because LMH is too hot to handle and I am someone who gets fever if I am so excited..
at the funmeet, I've got goosebumps all over my body... (in Filipino, nakatayo lahat ng BALAHIBO KO) when the time LMH came out to the stage until the very end of his funmeet!) :x

awesomeduck said: @otchosais - whao you lucky girl - glad you enjoyed the fan meet...I think many girls in the Philippines may have a fever after the event hahaha :)) Lee Min Hot might be too HOT to handle LOL :))@Maja - here's your chance to impress with full energy today since you will have less competition today hehehe :)) All the Filipino Minoz are too tired or sick...:))  

LuvMinHo said: awesomeduck said: @otchosais - whao you lucky girl - glad you enjoyed the fan meet...I think many girls in the Philippines may have a fever after the event hahaha :)) Lee Min Hot might be too HOT to handle LOL :))@Maja - here's your chance to impress with full energy today since you will have less competition today hehehe :)) All the Filipino Minoz are too tired or sick...:))  

otchosais said: waahh!!! so many familiar names/faces from FAITH Thread! I didn't know MANY are Filipinos! <3
waahhh!!!

I am again rewatching the fun meet videos.. and I am still so much giddy!

my mother and brother said I might literally go crazy in watching them AGAIN and AGAIN! since the time I went in the fun meet until today...
I am really engraving every bits of his face in my EYES and HEART! lol!!! :x
all I can see is LEE MIN HO.. and I am being scared that LMH will be my standard for a HANDSOME man. lol!!! :x
my favorite part is when he bit his lips and his dimples just show automatically :) waaahh!!! HEAVEN!!!  ;)) :x :-*

myphim said: otchosais said: waahh!!! so many familiar names/faces from FAITH Thread! I didn't know MANY are Filipinos! <3
waahhh!!!

I am again rewatching the fun meet videos.. and I am still so much giddy!

my mother and brother said I might literally go crazy in watching them AGAIN and AGAIN! since the time I went in the fun meet until today...
I am really engraving every bits of his face in my EYES and HEART! lol!!! :x
all I can see is LEE MIN HO.. and I am being scared that LMH will be my standard for a HANDSOME man. lol!!! :x
my favorite part is when he bit his lips and his dimples just show automatically :) waaahh!!! HEAVEN!!!  ;)) :x :-*

@Lacylee - thanks for the video :)) now we know why LMH was laughing so much hahaha :)) Those fan girls did a great job!!! Well done Filipino Minoz - you guys made him feel very special :x =)) =))@otchosais - you're making me too envious lol :)) I want Min Ho fever too :(:((@Maja will come back after today's fan signing event with a very high fever or severe heart attack/high pressuer LOL =)) and we might not hear from her for several days hahaha :)

otchosais said: so close near yet so far... the feeling of being in the same place as he could be is so SO... but yet my desire to be really close to him is not yet satisfied.. lol!  :D I keep asking for MORE!!!  8-> 
If I could take his lips as a souvenir!  =P~
and @myphim DEFINITELY TRUE!!! he really EXCEED my heart's limit! lol!!!  :x
I was so shouting OUT so loud when he first came out to the stage... that after shouting, my head and throat hurt.. lol!!! I stopped shouting for 10 seconds and looked at him from toe to his head... his face... and then his lips! and I shouted again! (It doesn't matter if my throat breaks!) =)) as long as I could let go of my emotions that moment... and after a 2 minutes I was so much quiet SAVORING his face..  =P~ I AM REALLY STAR-STRUCKED seeing him or to be exact STAR- STROKE?? since I can't move my body while looking at him!!! =P~
I am saying to myself --- richard simmons!!! all of his pictures and videos online told lies!!! he is way MORE HANDSOME and WAY MORE HOT,  WAY MORE SEXY IN PERSONAL!!!..
Honestly, since that night, whenever I see pictures of him online as well as his videos, I felt that he don't only look that handsome... he is MORE THAN THAT!!! 
all I can say: What things (may it be food, or any forms of life) did his mom had when LMH was in her womb??? !!! lol!!in FILIPINO, "san ba naglihi ang nanay nya in order to have a son -- LEE MIN HO???" I will definitely want an advise from her!!! hahah :D

this is what I am telling.. 
when he dubbed/ recite his actual lines at CITY HUNTER  

and another one is the 1st question in the Q & A portion.. 

when he was about to answer "Chae-ga..." 
fans were screaming.. he smiled and can't get to talk because of the screams...then he tested again, "ah.. ah" smiled again..
all screamed... 
then he answered again.. :)

CREDITS: TO YT uploaders :)

otchosais said: LuvMinHo said: otchosais said: waaahhh!!! I ALREADY WENT AND SAW HIM at the FUN MEET but I still can't get over with it..
<3
thanks to all who uploaded pics and all.. :x
He is really one of a kind..
apart from enjoying and being happy because of the fans he is so worried throughout the fun meet since he saw all the fans pushing each other just to reach the front areas of the stage...
He is also VERY considerate with all the fan requests..
He is also HONEST about his weakness/frustration in dancing... (hate those people who laughed at him before after he danced)
I love when He say the actual lines in CITY HUNTER in the "Act That Scene" Contest...
And another thing I have noticed, he really wanted to accommodate each fan if he can.. He is LITERALLY reading all the messages that his fans write in their flashcards/boards.... and I am happy he was so overwhelmed with all of the fans! :x
If he can also shoot a CF with a Philippine Product... :) so he could stay longer...
His final message to all: He said that although the time was short, he wanted to thank all.. He will work harder and will also try his best to come back again SOONER :x
haaai... Honestly, this is my FIRST TIME going in a FAN/FUN MEET!...
Other Korean/Asian Actors/ KPop group already went in the Philippines BUT I ALWAYS ENDED UP IGNORING THEM and not going..but LEE MIN HO'S FUNMEET ---IS SO DIFFERENT! 
GOING IN HIS FUNMEET WAS DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BEST NIGHTS I'VE EVER HAD! I will definitely come again in his funmeet if he ever goes back in our country! :x