Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Anomalous

Hi @Maja and @LuvMinHo.

I'm just dropping to check out more info on LMH. I see so many familiar names here. Is this where you guys hang out now?

dhyla said:

I read on twitter that he was at prive luxury bar last night. Our dae-jang sure knows how to have fun!

Yes he went malling, dining and went to a bar... so proud of fans they did not maul him... so behaved ;)) :))

Yeah, I guess not being mobbed by fans here especially in makati makes him pretty much comfortable to move around. Im so proud too. I hope he comes back here.

dhyla said:

Maja

wrote:

»

dhyla said:<br />

I read on twitter that he was at prive luxury bar last night. Our dae-jang sure knows how to have fun! <br />

<br />

<br />

Yes he went malling, dining and went to a bar... so proud of fans they did not maul him... so behaved

;)):))

waaahhh!!! I ALREADY WENT AND SAW HIM at the FUN MEET but I still can't get over with it..
<3
thanks to all who uploaded pics and all.. :x
He is really one of a kind..
apart from enjoying and being happy because of the fans he is so worried throughout the fun meet since he saw all the fans pushing each other just to reach the front areas of the stage...
He is also VERY considerate with all the fan requests..
He is also HONEST about his weakness/frustration in dancing... (hate those people who laughed at him before after he danced)
I love when He say the actual lines in CITY HUNTER in the "Act That Scene" Contest...
And another thing I have noticed, he really wanted to accommodate each fan if he can.. He is LITERALLY reading all the messages that his fans write in their flashcards/boards.... and I am happy he was so overwhelmed with all of the fans! :x
If he can also shoot a CF with a Philippine Product... :) so he could stay longer...
His final message to all: He said that although the time was short, he wanted to thank all.. He will work harder and will also try his best to come back again SOONER :x
haaai... Honestly, this is my FIRST TIME going in a FAN/FUN MEET!...
Other Korean/Asian Actors/ KPop group already went in the Philippines BUT I ALWAYS ENDED UP IGNORING THEM and not going..but LEE MIN HO'S FUNMEET ---IS SO DIFFERENT! 
GOING IN HIS FUNMEET WAS DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BEST NIGHTS I'VE EVER HAD! I will definitely come again in his funmeet if he ever goes back in our country! :x

waahh!!! so many familiar names/faces from FAITH Thread! I didn't know MANY are Filipinos! <3
waahhh!!!

I am again rewatching the fun meet videos.. and I am still so much giddy!

my mother and brother said I might literally go crazy in watching them AGAIN and AGAIN! since the time I went in the fun meet until today...
I am really engraving every bits of his face in my EYES and HEART! lol!!! :x
all I can see is LEE MIN HO.. and I am being scared that LMH will be my standard for a HANDSOME man. lol!!! :x
my favorite part is when he bit his lips and his dimples just show automatically :) waaahh!!! HEAVEN!!!  ;)) :x :-*

otchosais said: waaahhh!!! I ALREADY WENT AND SAW HIM at the FUN MEET but I still can't get over with it..
<3
thanks to all who uploaded pics and all.. :x
He is really one of a kind..
apart from enjoying and being happy because of the fans he is so worried throughout the fun meet since he saw all the fans pushing each other just to reach the front areas of the stage...
He is also VERY considerate with all the fan requests..
He is also HONEST about his weakness/frustration in dancing... (hate those people who laughed at him before after he danced)
I love when He say the actual lines in CITY HUNTER in the "Act That Scene" Contest...
And another thing I have noticed, he really wanted to accommodate each fan if he can.. He is LITERALLY reading all the messages that his fans write in their flashcards/boards.... and I am happy he was so overwhelmed with all of the fans! :x
If he can also shoot a CF with a Philippine Product... :) so he could stay longer...
His final message to all: He said that although the time was short, he wanted to thank all.. He will work harder and will also try his best to come back again SOONER :x
haaai... Honestly, this is my FIRST TIME going in a FAN/FUN MEET!...
Other Korean/Asian Actors/ KPop group already went in the Philippines BUT I ALWAYS ENDED UP IGNORING THEM and not going..but LEE MIN HO'S FUNMEET ---IS SO DIFFERENT! 
GOING IN HIS FUNMEET WAS DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BEST NIGHTS I'VE EVER HAD! I will definitely come again in his funmeet if he ever goes back in our country! :x