Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest haruharulmh

tvelove said: otchosais said: I WAS STILL IN STARSTRUCK this time!!!
I WAS THERE AT HIS FUN MEET IN THE PHILS! :)
waahh!!! The "gwapo" --- HANDSOME we always see in him in screen is so UNDERSTATED!!!
he is WAY BETTER IN PERSONAL!!! it's so different!
its as if I saw a greek god!  ^:)^
He is so perfect from head to toe! from his Hair, nose, cheeks, dimples, eyes, height, body, and the sexiest part is his LIPS!!!when he is doing his mannerism of lip-biting, all fans were always went crazy! its as if many were being killed!  :x
when he was about to answer questions from fans, he can't answer right away since he was so much overwhelmed with the cheers and shout outs!
here is the free poster given at the Fun meet! 
430649_10151243157838291_252131013_n.jpg
I am hoping he will come back again in the Philippines! and I WILL DEFINITELY WILL NOT MISS IT AGAIN!!!  8-> =D> :x :)>- ;))

Guest Anomalous

haruharulmh said: According to news there was about 10,000 people in the audience. The lines were insane, it went all the way four blocks from the venue. By the way, the oldest member in the audience was a 70 year-old lady on a wheelchair! :))

sia3 said: myphim said: Wait! I still cannot tell who is the winner. Min Ho moves away first, so does that mean he lost to the girl?
I love how he has to bend down for her. It's like he's kneeling. Lucky girl! How does it feel to be starring straight into Dimples' eyes?! Swooning...

haruharulmh said: myphim said:
Wait! I still cannot tell who is the winner. Min Ho moves away first, so does that mean he lost to the girl?
I love how he has to bend down for her. It's like he's kneeling. Lucky girl! How does it feel to be starring straight into Dimples' eyes?! Swooning...

myphim said: haruharulmh said: I watched the video again and Sam Oh (the host) said pointing to the (lucky) girl:
"talo na sya, bumigay sya. pero di ba ang saya saya? Congratulations to you, did you have fun?"translation: "'she lost, she gave in. But it was fun right? Congratulations to you, did you have fun?"
Fun is an understatement I think. :D