Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Hi to all the LMH Soompiers, ... I also watched the LMH fan meet last night and it was AWESOME!, FANTASTIC!, it was a night to remember...The crowds were excited and I felt like a teenager again. These women around me reminded me of my youthful days. They were screaming their lungs out. And so with the rest of the audience. The Araneta Coliseum was full. When I went there around 3:00 and waited till 5:00 just to have my turn in exhanging my invite ticket to the show ticket, the people lining up kept on growing and growing.  The opening host named Hans, if I remember it right, was great too. He was funny and he entertained us by expressing that he is willing to do anything and everything for the sake of LMH. I can't tell you the details bec. my translation won't be funny anymore but Hans really kept the crowd laughing and trying to keep us cool bec. the crowd were already chanting LMH's name and it was almost 8:00 and he hasn't showed up yet. But when 8:00 was approaching, the crowd were all set and ready and started shouting and countdowning the 10 to 0 number and came out from the center stage was this Gorgeous, Handsome, Tall and Charming LEE MIN HO. Boy, oh boy, you should see and hear how the crowd went wild when he came out. And everytime he will start to talk or just open his mouth and says...."uhhhhh...uhhhh...." the audience starts screaming. I also saw him wetting his lips, forming his famous kissing lips formation. I am having so much fun writing my experience now and even smiling now because I am so glad I went to see this show.

Re. the staring contest, in the middle of their staring, LMH raised up and said something.  I heard Sam Oh translated what LMH commented .... "She closed her eyes already.... " and the crowd laughed. He was so accomodating to all the contestants. Even though the roulette game only stated a specific  what to do or what they will get in each slot, LMH was kind enough to accomodate them when the contestant wanted to hug him, take pictures with him or he even was the one who said that he will also spin the wheel with them and he sometimes was the one who initiated to take the pictures with the contestant by putting his hands around the shoulders of the contestants. One particular contestant I can't forget is the guy with long hair. I think he was nervous and kinda reluctant, bec. he wasn't smiling but I guess he is very nervous, and yet LMH was the one who ask the photographer to take their pics together.

Now, I remember something, at the beginning of the interview before Sam Oh started the question and answer portion. While they were sitted and Sam was introducing LMH and the background screen showed his past shows, the BOF, Personal Preference, City Hunter and Faith to the audience, I noticed LMH had teary eyes (my personal opinion) bec. the screen really took close up shot of his face and somehow I felt he was overwhelmed with the size of the crowd, the reactions of the crowd, I think he wasn't expecting that he was famous and very much loved by the Filipinos.

When he was asked what Filipino dish he liked, he responded by asking in return what the audience think is delicious and whatever the popular answer of the audience suggested is what he will have for dinner after the show. And the answer was Adobo.

One of his frustation was dancing. Accdg. to him, in one of his previous fan meet, he had a dance number and after seeing or hearing the reaction of the people to his performance, he said he was not confident in doing another dance number. So sad... but personally, I think he can dance and sing well. He just needs to have a good trainor. Even in English language, I hope he gets a professional tutor, so that he can express and communicate well when he goes to perform or guest in other countries.

Before the show ended. He mentioned something in korean and translated by Sam Oh, he said he is "bitin". LMH felt the show was "bitin" and he hopes that he will be able to show his love in return to his fans by working hard on his craft so that he will not disappoint us . And before he said goodbye, he said.."Mahal ko kayo".

Before I forget, I wanted to say "THANK YOU VERY MUCH" to all the LMH soompiers and even the "Faith soompiers", and the other threads for sharing all their experiences, their comments, reactions, videos, fancy stories (own story creations), translations, etc...anything to do with LMH.

Last but not the least.. I hope Bench reads this too....THANK YOU VERY MUCH, BENCH co. for giving us the chance to see, hear and touch LMH live here in the Philippines. It's a dream come true to us LMH fans.

Btw, to those who don't understand tagalog, I mentioned that LMH felt the fan meeting was "bitin". Meaning, he felt the show is hanging...like "hangover".

And I forget to mention "THANK YOU VERY MUCH" to Sam OH, for being a great host. Her voice is very clear and she is very entertaining too.