Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Gosh  there’s me saying in an earlier post that we hadn’t seen any food trucks this time and suddenly we see lots of them! . I wonder if he ever feels overwhelmed by the love and respect he gets from fans. One things for sure - the cast and crew must eat well when they do a drama with LMH!!

CarolineH  - that AAFCA award for Best International Production was only announced yesterday- I think it was the nomination we heard about previously. One of his fans posted on Twitter recently a full list of all the nominations Pachinko has  received and I think there are still some award

announcements to go. I know the Edinburgh tv awards are this week and Pachinko is nominated for best International drama so fingers crossed. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I really like this photo, nice. 

Fabbw9xaAAAyxd_?format=jpg&name=large

and this one too.

---------------------------------------------------

@nina_mitrokhina thanks for your posts.  You always find interesting news for us.  @Kris Silva thanks for your recent news too. @syntyche and @gtLmh0622 , can always depend on you both for up to date news.  Keep them coming.  Love reading them.  

@gtLmh0622what was soo hugh upset about that LMH had to ask her to cheer up?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Gosh  there’s me saying in an earlier post that we hadn’t seen any food trucks this time and suddenly we see lots of them! . I wonder if he ever feels overwhelmed by the love and respect he gets from fans. One things for sure - the cast and crew must eat well when they do a drama with LMH!!

CarolineH  - that AAFCA award for Best International Production was only announced yesterday- I think it was the nomination we heard about previously. One of his fans posted on Twitter recently a full list of all the nominations Pachinko has  received and I think there are still some award

announcements to go. I know the Edinburgh tv awards are this week and Pachinko is nominated for best International drama so fingers crossed. 

They say it is best international drama, is a US drama considered international in Scotland?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16 hours ago, syntyche said:

6 Iconic Roles That Lee Min Ho Played Flawlessly

How could they leave out City Hunter.  CH seems to have dropped of the earth and hardly mentioned when it is one of his top dramas, better than "I am your teacher".  At least they mentioned "Faith":anguished:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Lee MIn Ho's Movie Log 1.  I think the background piano piece is by Simon Petren but I like to find out the title of that piano piece.  I think it is lovely and like to find the original composition.  Doesn't mention the title on the movie log but fans seem to recognize the songs or music from LMH's movie logs.  Can anyone help?

The Rolling Stone article about LMH was great. Thanks for posting @Kris Silva

• Like 4

CallieP  you asked if an American show is considered an international 

show re the Edinburgh tv awards and the answer is yes!

All the “best drama” nominations are British.
“ Best international drama” nominations also includes  Succession, which of course is also American.

I agree about City Hunter- where has it gone? 

With him being so popular globally I hoped more of his dramas would get on Netflix UK but we only have BOF, The Heirs and TKEM. I’m grateful that Viki has most of his others.

I wonder if ATS will be on Netflix.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

-leeminhofans.png_1301049368.png

Lee Min Ho shows his gratitude to the fans who sent him many food trucks.

Lee Min Ho is filming the upcoming drama " Ask The Stars " . His fans are supporting him with awesome presents . This is what he did the thanked MINOZ .

By Tania Olivares Juárez AUGUST 21 , 2022

Name one of the most famous Korean actors ever . Yes , we were thinking the same , Lee Min Ho . The handsome artist conquered the hearts of millions all over the world thanks to his successful K - Dramas . He got international popularity after starring in the classic " Boys Over Flowers " series . We won't ever forget his iconic as Gu Jun Pyo . Since then , he has been working on tons of successful projects .

FawoRSHX0AAMPWq?format=jpg&name=900x900

His giant fandom is waiting to watch his upcoming " Ask The Stars " show . Of course , the fans are showing him their support . They prepared some shocking presents na the actor is really moved by them .

Lee Min Ho receives tons of presents on the filming set Land WAY 20

On August 21st Lee Min Ho socked the fans when he posted tons of photos on his Instagram account . The beloved actor revealed that he received many food trucks at the filming set of his upcoming drama .

FawoRSRWIAENsYm?format=jpg&name=900x900

Lee Min Ho posted a couple of photos to thank the fans.

As you may know , it is common to see fans and artists sending this type of service to support the actors and staff of a production . However , Lee Min Ho got tons of food trucks . He is paying back the love with these pictures . The presents and Lee's behavior is melting international MINOZ . The star of " Pachinko " is posting all the gifts he received one by one . His whole Instagram account is now dedicated to thanking the fans .

Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin are the protagonists of " Ask The Stars " . It is a love story that takes place in a space station . It will be released in 2023. We can't wait for it !

https://yaay.today/kdramas/Lee-Min-Ho-shows-his-gratitude-to-the-fans-who-sent-him-many-food-trucks-20220821-0010.html

• Like 8

lol :joy:

I finally had an opportunity watch/listen to the Gold Derby "award ceremony".  LMH won both awards by a wide margin.  Good going Minoz!  They noticed Minoz encouraging each other to vote on twitter.  :partyblob:

This is too cute!

• Like 4

Lee Min Ho and 5 popular Korean actors today.  Who is your idol?

Reporter: Christos Penthesia
Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Fa1mWEMXwAAzwy1?format=jpg&name=small

Lee Min Ho is one of the popular Korean actors who has starred in many popular dramas and Korean movies.

MOMSMONEY.ID - In addition to the fresh and interesting story, Korean dramas are also interesting to watch because they are played by handsome actors.

Not only are they beautiful, some Korean actors have also become popular because they have talent and skilled acting skills.

Below is a list of Korean actors who are popular in the international arena.

Lee Min Ho

Needless to say, all drama fans are probably familiar with the name Lee Min Ho.  He is one of the popular Korean actors who is known all over the world for his roles in many dramas and movies.  Some of the dramas and films he has acted in are Gangnam Blues, Bounty Hunters, Pachinko, The Heirs, Boys Over Flowers and The King: Eternal Monarch.

Translation from indonesian google

https://www.momsmoney.id/news/lee-min-ho-dan-5-aktor-korea-populer-hingga-saat-ini-mana-idola-anda

• Like 5

12 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I have yet to try this.  I wish I could buy 1 just to taste.

@CarolynH  CheongKwanJang is Korea's leading red ginseng brand with many years of tradition. It's best to start with lower doses and increase over time. Consume it before meals to increase absorption and get the full benefits. Ginseng may cause trouble sleeping, do not take it near bedtime. Ginseng should not be used for long periods. If you would like to boost energy, I recommend this Korean Red Ginseng. I've tried this as part of my supplement before. I

don't like the smell of it, but i took it anyway, just to try it. It's a little pricey, though.   :rubchin:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2