Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

In this survey, Lee Min-ho ( 9.6 %) ranked first in the question about the most preferred Korean actor Actor Lee Min-ho, who has more than 40 million followers on social media such as Facebook and Instagram, is regarded as the number one influential Korean Wave actor. 

https://n.news.naver.com/mnews/article/018/0004839729?sid=103&lfrom=twitter

:evilelmo:

:2540_meh:

“Lee Min-ho, the most beloved Hallyu star” :heartxoxo:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 2

Another new article,,,

Lee Min-ho the best Korean Wave

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/009/0004740504?lfrom=twitter

:2540_meh:

Min Hoyaaaaa,  come back with a Kdrama Pali Pali,,,,,

Let’s get a Kdrama in 2021,,,,,,,,

The whole world is waiting for you,,,,,,,,:highonflowers:

seeing this results make me want LMH do a Kdrama even more!!!! He is the King of Hallyu wave,,,, his Kdrama every year is a must!!!:evilelmo:

In 2019, LMH also ranked first as the most beloved Hallyu star, but he didn’t even have a drama in 2019,,,,, :relieved:  

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 4

Min Ho Oppa Twitter update, hopefully he has read the article :highonflowers:

Isn’t it the best time to announce next kdrama? :Please:The most beloved Hallyu star!!!! :hypehype:

Waiting for lee Min Ho is the sweets type of waiting 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

[Korean Wave Survey] ①BTS·Lee Min-ho, the most beloved Hallyu star

Input 2021.01.28. 9:38 am
Reporter Yoon Jong-seong

Ministry of Culture , Sports and Tourism released '2021 Overseas Korean Wave Survey'

Movie Parasite· Character Pucca· Game Battle Ground
[E-Daily Reporter Yoon Jong-sung] Group BTS and actor Lee Min-ho were selected as the most loved Hallyu stars in the world.

0004839729_001_20210128094024978.jpg?type=w430Original view
BTS
According to the `` 2021 Overseas Hallyu Survey (as of 2020 )' ' released by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism) and the Korea Agency for International Cultural Exchange on the 28th , 22.0 % of the respondents answered the question about their favorite Korean singers as BTS . It was the highest.

The preference for BTS increased by 6.8 percentage points from 15.2 % of the battle . After BTS, △Black Pink 13.5 % △Psy 2.9 % △Twice 2.4 % △Exo 2.1 %. In the survey of singer Choi Sun-ho, the 1st to 4th place was the same as a year ago, and only the 5th place changed from'Big Bang' to'Exo'.

Last year, BTS had the best year. With'Dynamite' released in August last year, BTS reached the top of the Hot 100 , the main single chart of the US Billboard . It was the first time that a Korean singer took the Billboard Hot 100 first place. Afterwards, two hot 100 with'Life Go's On' and'Savage Love' containing Korean lyricsBy adding the No. 1 record, he stood out as a'global artist'. In addition, he was the first Korean singer to be nominated for the'Grammy Awards' and held the three awards ceremony in the United States.

There were also unprecedented records. Bulletproof Boy Scouts is 2020 for one year's 882 sold copies of the album around 2700 had sales of billion. Another online concert bangbang cone More Live "and" Map Of The sole source ", respectively through to 75 10 000 6000 names 99 10 000 3000 The spectators mobilization, 1000 olrimyeo sales of up to one hundred million won Corona 19 showed the strength samneun the crisis into an opportunity.

0004839729_002_20210128094024989.jpg?type=w430Original view
Actor Lee Min-ho (Photo = Promise)
In this survey, Lee Min-ho ( 9.6 %) ranked first in the question about the most preferred Korean actor . Actor Lee Min-ho, who has more than 40 million followers on social media such as Facebook and Instagram, is regarded as the number one influential Korean Wave actor.

Following Lee Min-ho, Hyun Bin ( 3.5 %) shared 2.3 % Song Hye-kyo 2.1 % Lee Jong-seok 2.0 %. The ranking of the best actors has changed somewhat compared to a year ago. In last year's survey, Lee Min-ho ( 7.6 %) ranked first, but Song Hye-kyo ( 3.4 %), Song Joong-ki ( 1.9 %), Gong Gong ( 1.8 %), Suzy, and Lee Jong-seok (above 1.7 %) ranked second and fifth .

In the most preferred Asked movie is 'parasite' 18 ranked first with a response rate of 4%. Parasite won the first non-English-speaking film award at the Academy Awards held in Los Angeles, USA on February 9, last year, and won four awards, including the Best Director, Screenplay, and International Film Awards. Next, △ 10.2 % to Busan, △ 3.5 % to the peninsula,  2.1 % alive,  1.6 % of the hunting time, etc.

The most preferred Korean animation/characters were △Pucca ( 21.4 %) △Pororo ( 19.4 %) △Lava ( 18.2 %) △Pinkfong ( 16.5 %) △Super Wings ( 13.5 %). Their favorite games were △Battleground ( 18.0 %) △Ragnarok ( 11.6 %) △Crossfire ( 9.8 %) △Black Desert ( 7.5 %) △Summoners War ( 7.2 %).

In this survey, countries such as the US, China, Japan, 18It was conducted in the form of an online survey from September 24th to November 4th last year, targeting 8,500 people who have experienced Korean cultural contents from different countries . The survey results can be viewed on the website of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.

https://n.news.naver.com/mnews/article/018/0004839729?sid=103

google trans

MYM InstaStory 28 Jan 2021

• Like 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 4

Welcome back @leeminhosny!  We missed you and your posts!:smooches3:BTW, your first post is corrupt.  I thought I saw it when I was on my phone, but there's just a big grey box when I view it from my laptop.  

Ok @Nikaa94, when is LMH going to post something.  He's got to be in CN, by now, right?  For our chingus in CN, what's the covid situation?  

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

21 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

But I can see , I also can't see @gtLmh0622's pics 

I can see my pic only on my laptop, I can't see my pic on my desktop either.  :crazy:

Here's the link of KOFICE's survey.
http://kofice.or.kr/g200_online/g200_online_00d_view.asp?seq=19402&bunho=1626

This survey was including 17 countries :
China, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Vietnam, Australia, USA, Brazil, France, UK, Russia, Turkey, UAE, South Africa

Sorry that the pdf file I posted was not the newest version, I will post it when there's the newest version.

I will translate the ranking table and post it later.

• Like 6
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I can see my pic only on my laptop, I can't see my pic on my desktop either.  :crazy:

Here's the link of KOFICE's survey.
http://kofice.or.kr/b20industry/b20_industry_01_view.asp?seq=1049

This survey was including 17 countries :
China, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Vietnam, Australia, USA, Brazil, France, UK, Russia, Turkey, UAE, South Africa

You may find the detail contents in the pdf file.

http://kofice.or.kr/z00_images/common/ico_board_pdf.png[첨부1] 2020년_해외한류실태조사_보고서_요약본.pdf

I will translate the ranking table and post it later.

I added last week "Google most serached countries" Actually if we look these countries they aren't mostly Google countries , so If this survey made in other countries ,LMH's ranking will be higher.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Wait!  Now I can see it on my laptop!  In response to your other question, yes Caroline Kennedy did describe Hansu as a great romantic hero.

I think Romantic's meaning is different according to some Western people, Ordinary Kdrama viewers don't think as romantic to Hansu , I am also can't say romantic, contrary I can say that so many people want to swear to Hansu. I can't understand exactly but she is talking about Darcy, Darch is only Western romantic movie character for me and Pride and Prejudice is only romantic movie that I like it , and I can watch it over and over. And I never think to Hansu like Darcy. 

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Wait!  Now I can see it on my laptop!  In response to your other question, yes Caroline Kennedy did describe Hansu as a great romantic hero.

LMH also said in his interview that “Hansu shines brightly” :highonflowers:

so if people think of Hansu as Mr. Darcy and other romantic characters in books, then the drama screen writer must have written Hansu in a way to come out as a character with all those qualities. LMH also said Hansu shines brightly, why did he say that? I think Mr. Darcy does shine brightly in Pride and Prejudice because he is charming and romantic. 

• Like 8