Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

41 minutes ago, Areumdaun said:

Yes @Missprincesa, it means beautiful in Korean. No overstepping at all, glad you thought of me chingu.

@Areumdaun, you have NICE & COOL username. It is beautiful indeed! There are two ways to say ‘beautiful’ in Korean, right?. The first way is to use the word (areumdapda or areumdaun). The second way is to use the word (yeppeuda), which means ‘pretty’. These words generally can both be used interchangeably. However, (areumdapda) is used more often to describe scenery, and (yeppeuda) is used more often to describe people or things. Although, (yeppeuda) is sometimes written as (ippeuda), which has the same meaning but is more of a slang word. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Seriously though, I wonder what changed to make LMH so much more active in SM.  I'm definitely not disappointed, just curious.  I guess with YOUTube, he found his new hobby.

@CarolynH, I very much agree with you, dear. Besides, he can still make money out of vlogging.  Doing this in YT is good - The amount you get paid will also depend on your viewers' provenance. CPM (cost per thousand) is an industry term that represents revenue per thousand views. LMH has a successful vlog even as a beginner. He's successful because he's himself! The best vloggers are successful because they have a lot of charisma. And LMH has this! You won't reach those amazing results unless you are yourself and create content based on your perspective and ideas. Every time you upload a video to YouTube, you have the potential to make money. ... YouTube will pay you every time someone clicks on one of the advertisements that appear before your video begins or clicks on one of the banner-type advertisements that pop on videos while they're playing. So, he'll be paid through Ad Revenue. And you need at least 1,000 subscribers to be eligible to monetize your account through YT program. It's so NICE that he thought about this - What's important is : he shares his experiences, thoughts, and ideas with his fans. He can communicate with his fans thru this. We get to know the real him!  :blush:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

VIDEO: Lee Min Ho meets The King: Eternal Monarch's Gravity performer Kim Jong Wan; Fanboys over Lee Seung Gi

lee_min_go_lee_seung_gi_mv_.jpg?itok=5tp

In the new episode of LeeSeunggi X LeeMinho, Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi meet Nell member Kim Jong Wan to discuss their plans of a music video.

Written By Dishya Sharma  Mumbai  Published: January 22, 2021

If you haven't been following, Lee Min Ho has collaborated with Lee Seung Gi for a special YouTube project. The King: Eternal Monarch star, who has a YouTube channel now, has joined hands with the singer-actor to create a music video. Over the past few weeks, he has been sharing the process via the series LeeSeunggi X LeeMinho. From the duo's first call to discuss the project to narrowing down to the theme and discussing their lives in between these developments, the experience has been wholesome, to say the least.

In the video released recently, the two South Korean stars find their way to Kim Jong Wan, keyboardist and guitarist of the rock band Nell. Minhos would be familiar with the name for he worked on an OST for the actor's 2020 K-drama, The King: Eternal Monarch. He performed the song Gravity for the show. He also worked with Lee Seung Gi on his recently released album, The Project.

The video sees the duo walking into Kim Jong Wan's studio to discuss their plans. It was during the chat that Lee Min Ho is seen gushing about Lee Seung Gi's singing skills. He goes on to show a video of Lee Seung Gi drunk singing before the latter presents a quick demo while Kim Jong Wan picks up the guitar to support him.

The video goes on to give a glimpse at Lee Min Ho's directorial side while the trio discusses in length the execution process. Check the video below:

이민호 X 이승기 LeeSeunggi X LeeMinho EP.3

https://youtu.be/l0RnReRdBxU

Stay tuned to Pinkvilla for more updates.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/video-lee-min-ho-meets-king-eternal-monarchs-gravity-performer-kim-jong-wan-fanboys-over-lee-seung-gi-598653?amp

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Nikaa94

You are indeed demanding, lol.

Well, at least he did take his time to post our at IG and he wants all his followers to be happy

like us here. The clips moves so fast can't even take a good look at each pose.

:highonflowers:

yes and no, maybe demanding :relieved:

he usually posts when he has photo or CF shooting, LMH had posted pics on IG from many of the videos we got today from King Sejong institute. So chances are high! :approves:

honestly I’m waiting for another update later today, Minoz are waiting on Twitter too :D

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Areumdaun said:

@Nikaa94 is our ambassador of cheer - working hard as always. Thank you chingu. 

@Nikaa94 is sure one lively and energetic ambassador .  I believe LMH possibly knows who you are . :D  So much updates, can't stop wiggling Nikaaaaa

48 minutes ago, willenette said:

What's important is : he shares his experiences, thoughts, and ideas with his fans. He can communicate with his fans thru this. We get to know the real him!  :blush:

Sorry to cut your post @willenette agree with @CarolynH and your full comments on LMH's hobby, which he has become more revealing in sharing / communicating his thoughts , actions with us fans. 
I believe he is the FIRST, right?  to be so open, to be so real.   

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

His laugh is the best!! I’m so happy we see LMH happy and laugh in his movielogs.

So real that we get to hear him laugh and having fun, being HIMSELF. 

Love you Lee Min Ho for being yourself!

EsT3CfLXEAE3CRg?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Wiggle 3
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

is sure one lively and energetic ambassador .  I believe LMH possibly knows who you are . :D  So much updates, can't stop wiggling Nikaaaaa

You are energetic ambassador too,,,:heart1: 

LMH himself is such a big blessing and I happily fangirl :highonflowers:

More than 300K views in 19 hours!!!

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 4

11 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

You are energetic ambassador too,,, 

LMH himself is such a big blessing and I happily fangirl 

More than 300K views in 19 hours!!!

LMH is a blessing to us all and this month, there are  amazingly lots of contents .. Movielogs with LSG, Fendi , GQ and whoa .. what else, Min Ho-ssi

Let's wiggle @Nikaa94

• Wiggle 3
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

LMH is a blessing to us all and this month, there are  amazingly lots of contents .. Movielogs with LSG, Fendi , GQ and whoa .. what else, Min Ho-ssi

Let's wiggle @Nikaa94

yeah the amount of content we have got so far is crazy happy and good, let’s wiggle!!

:2540_meh:  I hope we get 1 more IG update today 

im wondering which CF he is filming, is it new?

By the way, I miss Lazada videos a lot. I hope we get more Lazada content 

====================

Lee Min Ho is trending!!

• Wiggle 4

Lee Min Ho showcases his talents as a music video director

January 21, 2021 - 16: 4506

lee-min-ho-sera-el-director-del-mv-lee-s

Lee Min Ho will be directing the video for one of Lee Seung Gi's songs, so he has shown his talent beyond acting and the vision he has when it comes to production planning.

Lee Min Ho's Films showed us how the preparations are going. The new joint clip between the South Korean actors begins with them walking down the street, carrying the equipment needed to record the video.

We hear Lee Min Ho constantly voice his thoughts and explain to Seung Gi what image they are trying to capture in the video, but when they meet with the music producer, the brainstorming continues.

Lee Min Ho shares his directorial vision and earns compliments.

The protagonist of "The King: Etertnal Monarch" gave suggestions for his vision, what he should convey through the video that he is going to shoot, and also considers which scenes should be present, for which he will receive feedback on how well his role as director suits him.

Bringing together several visions for this project allowed them to come up with a more concrete outline of what they are going to record and what they want to convey, so we will soon be bringing some surprises in this collaboration.

이민호 X 이승기 LeeSeunggi X LeeMinho EP.3

https://youtu.be/l0RnReRdBxU

Translated from Spanish by google

https://olanoticias.com/2021/01/21/lee-min-ho-muestra-su-talento-como-director-de-un-mv/

• Like 6

"If You Feel Comfortable" ... Lee Min Ho Lee Seung Gi, Reason for Meeting Nell Kim Jong Wan

[Reporter Oh Seo Rin] Lee Min Ho and Lee Seunggi met with Nell Kim Jong Wan.

On the 21st, a new video was posted on Lee Min Ho's YouTube channel "Leeminho film" titled "Lee Min Ho X Lee Seung Gi X Lee Minho EP.3".

In the video released, Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi visited Kim Jong Wan's studio, and according to Kim Jong Wan that they were working, Lee Min Ho said, “See you for the first time. ... He said, "I was working on King too," he said, and mentioned working on the OST when he appeared on the drama King.

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/photo/202101/857065_587207_1230.jpg

'leeminho film' YouTube

The three people then got together to talk, and Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi began to explain the video to Kim Jong Wan. Lee Min Ho said, “Part 2 started by defining the song. So I decided to go camping after I picked a song for 'Boy, Walking on the Road' and made a video. "

He continued, “We're going to go to the camping site to take a photo of Seungi live,” he explained. "I would like it to be an arrangement with natural sensitivity and comfortable emotions." Lee Min Ho said, “Seungi sings well. It's so nice that the screaming part stretches out too coldly, "and Kim Jong Wan called the song" less rumbling. "

Lee Min Ho then showed a video of Lee Seung Gi singing at a party and said, "When I sing with that expression on my face in a comfortable outdoor environment, it really shines." According to him, Kim Jong Wan raised expectations by discussing how Lee Seunggi's natural expression could appear in the high frequency range, saying, "I think I know what it is."

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Ki have been releasing a video together since the 6th.

Translation from Korean google

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=857065#_enliple

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

yeah the amount of content we have got so far is crazy happy and good, let’s wiggle!!
  I hope we get 1 more IG update today 

im wondering which CF he is filming, is it new?

By the way, I miss Lazada videos a lot. I hope we get more Lazada content 

me too @Nikaa94  Love him pink on Lazada

Oh, there would be another CF? 

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3