Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

9 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

Oh my god! So many new pages in just one day. This thread is moving quickly. I will try to catch up larer

I just saw the new movielog. I must say I totally love Director Lee Min Ho! 

me too @Missprincesa  this Director LMH is so confident .. he knows what to do, what he wants. 

Why does he keep "playing" with his hair ... . hahaha! 
That's my highlight on him :ilike:

Thank you @syntyche for the video.  As always, I see his Mlog through you first.  Hehe!

@leeminhosny  Who is this Jong Wan  - composer?

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

@leeminhosny  Could you please do the gif at 9.23, the part when they all laughing happily esp Lee Min Ho's hearty laugh.   That is LMH's laugh, right?    Either gif or a clip - just that scene.   His laughter is like MUSIC to my ears.  :ilike:

I love that, wanna a replay,  Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

10 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Down-to-earth LMH makes me admire him more :heart:

@Min2206 we're always on the lookout for new episodes of leeminhofilm :lol:

Ahhhhhhhh, you made this!   thank you @syntyche  At first, i thought, what were they taking, looks like "rifles?"  LOL me .. camcorder tripods ...  silly me !

I just finished watching the MLog ... .LOL   I love the last scene, ending part which LMH looking so lovingly or tenderly at LSG, when he sang that ... last bit.   Geez, that gaze is KILLING meeeee

EsQCD5VXIAEZ6Op?format=jpg&name=360x360

What is this  THING ... that LMH is so obsessed about?  hahahhahahha

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

What a wonderful, creative and friendly atmosphere the group has! Playful laughter, free exchange of opinions, immediacy of behavior please the eye. Only I was distracted all the time - Lee Min Ho fiddled with his hair more than usual. It was very funny!

@Min2206, i think Lee Min Ho deliberately misled the viewers at the beginning of the video, so that we would mistake the tripods for weapons (it looks like a SWAT team).

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

21 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@leeminhosny  Could you please do the gif at 9.23, the part when they all laughing happily esp Lee Min Ho's hearty laugh.   That is LMH's laugh, right?    Either gif or a clip - just that scene.   His laughter is like MUSIC to my ears.  :ilike:

I love that, wanna a replay,  Thank you.

This part? Do you want gif? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

This part? Do you want gif? 

Yes yes yes!  This is the ONE .. that's LMH laughing out loud ...  really warms the heart hearing his laughter!

Thank you , Chingu.   This is good for me!

:Megathanks:

25 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

What a wonderful, creative and friendly atmosphere the group has! Playful laughter, free exchange of opinions, immediacy of behavior please the eye. Only I was distracted all the time - Lee Min Ho fiddled with his hair more than usual. It was very funny!

Yea, he keeps fiddling his hair ... can't help it that it sort of pulling my attention towards him when I was looking at the whole video.

Was just thinking  --  LMH was saying that he started this directing / filming as a hobby, right (correct me if I am wrong)?    Seeing him here, discussing and guiding them on how he wants it to flow, the focus, the dramatic feel, is kinda like showing to fans or anyone, that he has this natural ability to visualize  on "directing"  - he is  really CREATIVE .  I suppose one day, soon, he will be a FILM DIRECTOR or producer in future (but that would be behind the scene)

cr filonoona

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

25 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Ahhhhhhhh, you made this!   thank you @syntyche  At first, i thought, what were they taking, looks like "rifles?"  LOL me .. camcorder tripods ...  silly me !

I just finished watching the MLog ... .LOL   I love the last scene, ending part which LMH looking so lovingly or tenderly at LSG, when he sang that ... last bit.   Geez, that gaze is KILLING meeeee

EsQCD5VXIAEZ6Op?format=jpg&name=360x360

What is this  THING ... that LMH is so obsessed about?  hahahhahahha

Min, I was having the same thought as you, what are these 2 guys carrying. Then on closer look is not what I thought :D

@Nikaa94 your predictions were true on the 3rd movie log. You are awesome.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

34 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

@Min2206, i think Lee Min Ho deliberately misled the viewers at the beginning of the video, so that we would mistake the tripods for weapons (it looks like a SWAT team).

Yes @nina_mitrokhina 5misnina,  just as you said,  like SWAT Team .. and the background music was like JJANG ... !

@Thong Thin glad I am not the only one thinking that way ... :Megalol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Was just thinking  --  LMH was saying that he started this directing / filming as a hobby, right (correct me if I am wrong)?    Seeing him here, discussing and guiding them on how he wants it to flow, the focus, the dramatic feel, is kinda like showing to fans or anyone, that he has this natural ability to visualize  on "directing"  - he is  really CREATIVE .  I suppose one day, soon, he will be a FILM DIRECTOR or producer in future (but that would be behind the scene)

I totally agree with you! I also hope that in the future Lee Min Ho will become a real director and will shoot not only small videos, but full-length films. Lee Min Ho can also become a producer, he has everything for this - a strong character, his own vision and talent.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2