Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

JiW replied LMH’s comments on YT: “Do you want to eat ramen? Would you like to come to play? 1 day 1 woe?”

Yes please we wanna see LMH more, let’s see if we will get LMH’s movielog faster or LMH in JIw’s vlog. lol :joy:

allow me to wiggle for our many upcoming contents 

:2540_meh:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

47 minutes ago, willenette said:

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, IDK how to speak the language but my BF knows. He says that French is actually one of the easiest European languages to learn. In many ways, it's even easier than learning English! Even Spanish. I've come across an article before mentioning there that Mandarin is the hardest languages in the world to learn. :blush:

@willenette, You are right, the Mandarin Chinese dialect is very ancient and very complex. In addition, intonation is very important in this language, which is difficult for foreigners to grasp, although the study of this language has become very relevant.

Impressive moments at the Golden Disc Awards: Lee Min Ho and IU were amazing in one shot.

Many fans hope that Lee Min Ho and IU can be a couple on the small screen because they both have flawless looks.

Today (January 9), the 2020 Golden Disc Awards are still in progress despite no attendees due to the translation complexity of COVID-19. The actors and singers participating in the event wore masks and kept a safe distance during the red carpet and awards ceremony.

Lee Min Ho is one of the famous artists who participated in this year's awards ceremony as the announcer. On the stage of the play, the "Immortal King" actor was in a bright black and white outfit. Despite wearing a mask, Lee Min Ho still shone with his tall physique and handsome face.

ho1-ngoisaovn-w1129-h1417.jpg

ho2-ngoisaovn-w1339-h1657.jpg

Spoiler

ho3-ngoisaovn-w1242-h1403.jpg

Lee Min Ho attends the 2020 Golden Disc Awards as an announcer.
Meanwhile, IU has also garnered just as much attention when receiving the Digital Daesang award. IU is as beautiful as an angel in an elegant waist dress.

The moment Lee Min Ho and IU were in the frame together, netizens couldn't help but enjoy. They hope this couple will have a chance to work together on the small screen, because they both have great looks.

136505041_419950836019274_90735722160174

Spoiler

136839508_783576925702170_20749516175334

Actor Lee Min Ho and "National Sister" IU are stunningly beautiful in one shot.

Google translation

https://ngoisao.vn/hau-truong/chuyen-lang-sao/khoanh-khac-an-tuong-tai-le-trao-giai-golden-disc-awards-lee-min-ho-va-iu-dep-xuat-sac-khi-chung-khung-hinh-313744.htm

40 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

JiW replied LMH’s comments on YT: “Do you want to eat ramen? Would you like to come to play? 1 day 1 woe?”

Yes please we wanna see LMH more, let’s see if we will get LMH’s movielog faster or LMH in JIw’s vlog. lol :joy:

allow me to wiggle for our many upcoming contents 

@Nikaa94, We are all looking forward to Lee Min Ho's new video blog! And it's great that he began to appear on the network so often and writes comments on the posts of friends, all the more so naughty and cute!

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

8 Korean Dramas Released 10 Years Ago, Weekend View Recommendations

spacer.png

In the 2010s, a series of Korean drama titles were released which became popular. Presenting big names that are familiar to Korean drama lovers at that time and even are still actively acting today.

The following are recommendations for Korean drama titles that were released in 2011 and are 10 years old in 2021:

City Hunter

spacer.png

Based on Japanese comics, City Hunter unites Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young and finally actually dating in the real world. Even though in this drama, both characters are not allowed to fall in love.

City Hunter tells the story of Lee Yoon Sung (played by Lee Min Ho) who is an IT expert who works at the Presidential Palace in South Korea. There he met Kim Na Na (Park Min Young) who served as bodyguard.

https://hot.detik.com/kdrama/d-5326284/8-drama-korea-ini-rilis-10-tahun-lalu-rekomendasi-tontonan-akhir-pekan

15 ADDICTIVE DRAMAS WITH MYSTERY STORIES

These Korean dramas caught audiences thanks to the challenges the characters face in each episode.

If you are looking for a story to watch in a marathon, we will tell you what are some K-Dramas that thanks to the intrigue and mystery of their history will keep you in front of the screen for hours.

Just as there are fans who enjoy waiting for new episodes while the series is on air, there are also those who prefer to see stories in just one weekend. However, not all dramas lend themselves to it.

Some narratives are slower than others and it is difficult to see them in a few days, but those dramas full of emotions motivate us to observe them without pauses.

An alternative that never fails to series marathons are the K-Dramas of mystery , action and crimes, since they keep us aware of what will happen to the characters while they try to stay safe.

Below you will find a list of Korean dramas that are extremely exciting and that at the end of each episode will leave you wanting to continue watching the continuation of the story.

1. CITY HUNTER

Year 2011

Starring: Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young

It tells the story of a group of soldiers who was betrayed and put to death, the only survivor escapes from Korea and takes with him the son of his best friend, who died along with his men. From that moment on he will train him to exact revenge.

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas-adictivos-misterio-historias-sinopsis-recomendacion-t202101080005.html

Oh wow, can't believe City Hunter is already turning 10 this year! 

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

I really like the playful banter LMH has with his friends and that they are doing it on social media where we can see it. They are fun to read. 

@backstreetboysfancourage in learning French! It's not as easy as learning English but in fact is easier than Mandarin or other European languages as Czeck. The difficulty also depends on your background and the languages you already know but French is indeed beautiful although the pronunciation can be tricky. 

• Like 4

00_large.jpg

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/lee-min-ho-3d-portrait-model-3d-print-model

Nearly Half Of The Top 20 Most Handsome Men In The World Are K-Pop Idols And Korean Actors, Say Fans

Did your bias make the list?

Recently, popular polling website KingChoice made polls for netizens to vote for both the 100 most beautiful women in the world, as well as the 100 most handsome men. The list included celebrities from numerous countries around the world, and many ended up being from Korean or in the Korean entertainment industry! Here are the 8 men of that category that made the top 20 on this list.

#5: Lee Min Ho

JK3eA5PsjKfeFre-SssyQfR74TDfNorN-R38ZMxJ

Lee Min Ho is a multi-talented celebrity known for his acting, singing, and modeling career. He rose to fame most notably for his role in the 2009 drama Boys Over Flowers, and some of his other most popular dramas include The King: Eternal Monarch and The Heirs. He was also the first Korean celebrity to have a wax figure made of his image at Madame Tussauds, a wax museum in London! Apparently his visuals were too handsome to pass up the opportunity.

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/kpop-idols-korean-actors-handsome-men-world-determined-fans/

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

Korean Artists Donate To Those Affected By COVID-19

spacer.png

Lee Min Ho
Actor Lee Min-ho and his agency, MYM Entertainment was selected as a Company Recognized for Local Social Contribution in recognition of contributions and campaigns through the PROMIZ donation platform. And through PROMIZ, Lee Min-ho also donated 50 million Won to support the psychological care of children who received violence during COVID-19 and programs to improve family relationships for victims to reduce emotional side effects as time spent at home due to COVID-19 increases.

Earlier this year, he also donated 300 million won to prevent the spread of COVID-19, help prevent infection in immunocompromised children and purchase quarantine kits for medical staff. Lee Min-ho's social acts continue to bring warm hopes to the hearts of many.

https://www.femina.co.id/celebrity/5-artis-korea-ini-berdonasi-bagi-yang-terdampak-covid-19

• Like 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Blob 3

41 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Korean Artists Donate To Those Affected By COVID-19

Lee Min Ho

https://www.femina.co.id/celebrity/5-artis-korea-ini-berdonasi-bagi-yang-terdampak-covid-19

So proud to be your fan , Mr Lee Min Ho.   You are such a wonderful blessing to many people, including us fans.
                                           :heartxoxo:

Were the English-subbed clips posted here?  

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

So proud to be a LMH fan :).

8 hours ago, willenette said:

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, IDK how to speak the language but my BF knows. He says that French is actually one of the easiest European languages to learn. In many ways, it's even easier than learning English! Even Spanish. I've come across an article before mentioning there that Mandarin is the hardest languages in the world to learn. :blush:

The small words are easy it is the longer works that are hard to say sometimes lol.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Were the English-subbed clips posted here?  

Sorry to cut your post.

Thank you @Min2206 for the English sub version. Since everyone was disappointed with the way SBS handled TKEM drama, I didn't search for the subbed clip and  to highlight the MC confirmed the drama was a hit overseas, and at least they recognized its popularity worldwide. 

It's satisfying in a way.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, CarolynH said:

cr:  joyful minoz

Is everyone rewatching the first couple of episodes of BOF for the quiz Monday?  LMH has some of the same mannerisms in the early days.  

Thanks for posting LMH auditioning for BOF, have not seen this before.  Cute, wonder what he was saying. Wish I understood.  He is the same LMH today.  Did not show him acting out a scene during the audition though.  He is so authentic.

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4537955180544035/4537957853966871

Nina posted this some time ago.  I just managed to watch it today.  He looks really good in the simple top. I like him to act in a drama dressed like that and his body looks super in that tee, not the huge shirts or something really tight., just comfortable yet shows off his body :approves:

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

On 1/9/2021 at 9:54 AM, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

@willenette, Thank you so much for your friendly support! You are absolutely right - I have had difficulties with English grammar since my school days. That's why I'm so nervous about this shortcoming. I am extremely pleased with your attention, as well as support other membe of our forum. How wonderful it is to find kind and understanding people in this complex world! We have gathered here from different countries and continents, but we are united by one interest and one love!

p.s. Only thanks to your attention, I dared to exhibit on this forum...

I don't see any problems with your English.  I think it is pretty good.

On 1/9/2021 at 9:08 AM, Areumdaun said:

@Min2206 I agree, handsomeness overload in spite of the mask.. those eyes looked happy today compared to the SBS awards. Many of the clothes he wore in TKEM was also by the same designer, if I am not wrong.  And I am not wrong in saying he carried them way better than the models on the runway. He is the perfect model! 

I loved his speech too, he is sincere to his craft and it shows. 

He looks gorgeous in his outfit with his long legs, his pants flow better than the model's

On 1/8/2021 at 8:39 PM, Nikaa94 said:

Let’s all wiggle 

I look forward to seeing LMH’s hairstyle and suit!! Any guess? 

:2540_meh:

I think he will have hair let down unlike sbs 

On 1/8/2021 at 9:11 PM, Areumdaun said:

I guess he has the Hansu hairstyle now, but we haven’t seen it yet. Or did we? I hope to see that forehead again and I hope he has a lovely time there. I am looking forward to waking up to pics and videos.

His suit is wonderful and suits him to perfection.  His hair is better than in SBS.  It is LG's style, not sure if it is Hansu's style as well?   Perfect!

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 1

Lee Min-ho X Lee Seung-gi, carrying a special collaboration on YouTube

spacer.png

Lee Min-ho and Lee Seung-gi, etc Special collaborations through YouTube are taking place one after another.

Lee Min-ho and Lee Seung-gi are also another collaboration launched on YouTube. They are usually known as best friends of the same age, born in 1987, but this is the first time they work together.

Lee Min-ho previously revealed on his personal SNS on January 5 as a teaser video that he will work with Lee Seung-gi. The next day, Lee Min-ho posted a video call on his personal YouTube channel and agreed to produce one of Lee's songs as a special video. The end of the video clip features a meal that heralds a full-fledged discussion, which raised expectations.

Since October last year, Lee has opened a YouTube channel to share videos. He is showing off his talent that has not been revealed until now by taking charge of video planning himself, and has been recognized by netizens for his sensational directing skills. Therefore, many people are already paying attention to which of the songs in Lee Seung-gi's seventh full-length album will be produced and how director Lee Min-ho will express it.

Such a special collaboration was made possible thanks to the great advantage of the platform called YouTube. On YouTube, each creator has produced active collaborative content based on their personal connections and has been steadily increasing as a success story.

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202101110740316510

• Like 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 2

I hope episode 2 LMH x LSG collab will be released soon because it’s very anticipated and we got more than 1 M views on FB, almost everyone in SK use FB and I think that’s why number of views on FB is higher than on YT. 
I think SG will promote the next video on his IG which is why I follow SG on Instagram now :joy:

Where is Minho? 

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 5