Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On Thu Apr 27 2017 at 11:51 AM, willenette said:

Hi CarolynH, THEFACESHOP is expanding fast, and now serves customers all over the world, with a global presence of many stores in other countries. :lol:

I ordered few products of THEFACESHOP via amazon india. And those products are actually good. Using it daily. Aleovera gel,facemask etc

Got to knw about Faceshop becz of MinHo :D

There has been a picture uploaded on Weibo a while ago that LMH is currently at Sunset Boulevard Los Angeles!

The picture was taken from inside the restaurant and he was standing outside. A side profile picture but it does look like him.  Can't validate if it was taken just today though....

Can I upload a picture here using an IPhone?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, pixie0622 said:

:o Taken yesterday in LA, jinjja????!!!! :ph34r:

Yes, heard that he left to LA on Apr. 28, but don't know what is his schedule for.

K-Minoz are very happy now that they can pick him up in airport again very soon.

• Like 9

Guest Moonrain

Hhhmmmm there were no airport pics, how odd :mellow: his manager is with him so it could be an official trip :huh: but then again.... its so fishy, we need dispatch lol 

***********************************Addendum to letter to LMH project **********************

1.  You the option to have your letter printed for an added cost.  Please advise both @Moonrain and the person collecting the money.

2.  Their is another gift which you may contribute which will accompany the letters.  It is sand art which was purchased by Moonrain.  I can't adequately describe it so I will ask Moonrain to post a picture.  Contributions are voluntary.  If you chose to contribute, there is no set amount.  Again, please let Moonrain and the person collecting the money know that you are contributing to the sand art and the amount you are contributing.  

• Like 6

@minholady thank you very much for sharing your wonderful trip with us. I've got to admit that I am jealous with you. Never have I dreamed that I would travel to Seoul with my hubby and/or other family members because none of them is pro K-pop culture, of course none of them knows who LMH is :-( . Isn't it the best when you are able to go to the place you like with your beloved one(s)?  

I think @minholady  @heartLMH @Latifah_ and @willenette should jointly create a LMH-themed travel guide to Korea, organizing the information into parts like how to get yourself prepared prior to a trip to Korea, what to do, where to go, what food to try and where, tips and tricks... That will  be very useful for any of us here.

By the way, do you all know Korean? What is your advice to those who don't know Korean but want to go there?

Another note, what do you think about sharing your stories with https://www.facebook.com/visitkoreayear/ ? They have chosen him to be the ambassador, so I think they would be happy to know that they have made the right decision.  

• Like 6

LMH got the Top1 of Weibo Chart and Gaon Weibo Chart for the week of 2017/04/24~2017/04/30. It's amazing that C-Minoz try their best to send him at Top 1. He was at 3rd of Weibo Chart and 2nd of Gaon Weibo Chart for almost whole week, but at the last several hours, he was up to Top 1 finally. He should also got Top 1 of both charts for the month of Apr.  ye_thumb.gifye_thumb.gifye_thumb.gif

005Ep0P8ly1ff5vjba5o5j30ku0f1jsx.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 10

Guest Moonrain
7 hours ago, CarolynH said:

***********************************Addendum to letter to LMH project **********************

1.  You the option to have your letter printed for an added cost.  Please advise both @Moonrain and the person collecting the money.

2.  Their is another gift which you may contribute which will accompany the letters.  It is sand art which was purchased by Moonrain.  I can't adequately describe it so I will ask Moonrain to post a picture.  Contributions are voluntary.  If you chose to contribute, there is no set amount.  Again, please let Moonrain and the person collecting the money know that you are contributing to the sand art and the amount you are contributing.  

Here's the pic...

C-vHlQGXkAENVab?format=jpg&name=large

I will be sending the parcel including the letters. So if any of you want your letter printed instead of just putting it in the drive, please inform me. But there is an added cost of a dollar or two for printing.

@adamfever Actually I think the rest did much more than me in Seoul. Other than walking past Heo Jun Jae's houses near Namsan, I didn't seek other LMH's trials when I was there this February.  I do very much want to seek and bring home Minomi from Jeju island though :( 

I don't speak Korean. In fact I just started my Korean lessons 3 weeks ago and this is the little milestone that I have set for myself for the next 2 years. I do not think it is difficult to navigate in Korea as there is romanisation of words at transportation nodes and google map helps. As long as you research and plan your itinerary, you should be able to get by easily. You don't need to go Seoul with anyone, just go on a solo trip and try something new!  I was very surprised to meet many fans who travelled alone to Seoul to attend the FM. It will be really cool to be able to meet one of you in Seoul 2 years later when he returns??!!

@gtLmh0622 Yes LMH does look very skinny in the picture and certainly always stand out in the crowd despite how simply he dresses. His aura cannot be hidden. Well, I guess a routined and well fed life in the next 2 years is gonna gain him some weight haha.

D-11 to 512.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, heartLMH said:

I don't speak Korean. In fact I just started my Korean lessons 3 weeks ago and this is the little milestone that I have set for myself for the next 2 years. I do not think it is difficult to navigate in Korea as there is romanisation of words at transportation nodes and google map helps. As long as you research and plan your itinerary, you should be able to get by easily. You don't need to go Seoul with anyone, just go on a solo trip and try something new!  I was very surprised to meet many fans who travelled alone to Seoul to attend the FM. It will be really cool to be able to meet one of you in Seoul 2 years later when he returns??!!

See you then!  :)  I am using the 2 years to learn Korean as well.  I am planning a trip to Korea for Fall 2018 and an additional trip for his first fan-meet after the military.  I really think time will fly by.

• Like 4