Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

22 minutes ago, Kris Silva said:

That sounds great   -- thanks !  I haven't seen all Good Day episodes with translations so I will definitely be looking forward to it. 

Sounds good !  I think it will be just 1 episode per week.   2 years * 52 weeks per year = 104 weeks, and his 6 dramas have total of  125 episodes:

BOF 25
PT 16
City Hunter 20
Faith 24
HEIRS 20
LOTBS 20

military service not  24 month , 21 month? 

• Like 5

@Kris Silva city hunter was 20 episodes? I thought it was 16.  Regardless, what does everyone else who wants to participate think- 1 episode a week or every other week?  Should we begin like a week after he starts MS?  I can volunteer for either BOF ( since I actually liked the curly hair) or Heirs ( I know not his most popular drama, but I found it watchable).  

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

@Kris Silva city hunter was 20 episodes? I thought it was 16.  Regardless, what does everyone else who wants to participate think- 1 episode a week or every other week?  Should we begin like a week after he starts MS?  I can volunteer for either BOF ( since I actually liked the curly hair) or Heirs ( I know not his most popular drama, but I found it watchable).  

Yes it is 20 episodes for CH  (my favorite drama of his !)     I think 1 episode a week should work.   

• Like 5

@CarolynH @gtLmh0622 @Kris Silva and @leeminhosny

Thank you for your ideas.It's a good thing to stay together while he's away, rather than being alone and suffering. I'm not sure when I'll be ready for it, but I definitely want to take part in it. I'm more thorough with BOF, PT and CH, having watched them N number of times. Yet, there are many tidbits, BTS, translations etc. that I have not read and seen.

Carolyn, I watched ICE's video of the song " Always", many times and I too noticed how he got emotional while singing it. He's promising that he will always be right here (in our hearts).:)

Please remember me and my heart so in love with you
Even after so many seasons go by
I promise that I will always be right here
So you can lean on me like today, always

• Like 7