Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I was asleep while all these updates came out. Thank you guys for all these great pictures. :))  Did the MC have to ask him when his next work will be? :bawling: Lee Min Ho himself saying that there will be no work for two years is so heart breaking. :bawling: We already know. But him saying that makes me really sad... 

Credit: as tagged

• Like 7

- He looked so delicious tonight. There isn't a picture that he doesn't look good. In many, he looks very young.

- I think that's because of his hair style. Should it say I love it?

- After enjoying his sweet and cute looks and contagious laughs, strangely, what left in me are:

• I am busy at rejecting endorsement offers
  • there will be 2 empty years

@nika94 yeah, we know about it, but we still feel so sad.

- What lead to the clothes changing, I wonder. Did anyone request it?

- What is that with him writing at the desk?

- Does anyone know what's been talked about LOTBS? 

- Thank you, all the "spammers", especially @minekas , @Moonrain, @Myhun, and @gtLmh0622, for the updates and translation. KEEP SPAMMING, please, the more the better.

• Like 9

@minekas Is it just me or does Minho look as though he is tearing up while singing?  his eyes look watery.  That's the new song, right?

Yeah, 2 years is going to seem like an eternity.  I have an idea that will cover the 2 years and keep the thread going, but not sure anyone would be interested.  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

@minekas Is it just me or does Minho look as though he is tearing up while singing?  his eyes look watery.  That's the new song, right?

Yeah, 2 years is going to seem like an eternity.  I have an idea that will cover the 2 years and keep the thread going, but not sure anyone would be interested.  

You may count me one, must keep this thread going. Fighting !!

a85aad37gy1fcv31ij8wtj21fs2gwqrr.jpg

a85aad37gy1fcv325kaw2j21kw2sitym.jpg

Spoiler

a85aad37gy1fcv31epe5yj21jk28h7s9.jpg

a85aad37gy1fcv31e32ugj218w24gtpi.jpg

a85aad37gy1fcv31l5uhnj21co25knds.jpg

a85aad37gy1fcv31scjcgj21d42cw1dj.jpg

a85aad37gy1fcv31wl65oj21kw16lk0i.jpg

a85aad37gy1fcv32iqc97j21kw2cyqqy.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 8

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Count me in as well. Please do share your ideas. 

i was also thinking we should do something to keep everyone active in this thread, say set up a theme for the month (like a drama or film of our bb) and we can discuss or post photos related to that project. . We can all rewatch the same drama for each month. Our boy has like 10 dramas and 4 films, so we should have a lot to rewatch and discuss for the next 2 years.  We can even include the web dramas or CFs, like the Toyota series, Line romance, and Innisfree with Yoona.

LMH's list of projects is here: http://mydramalist.com/people/232-lee-min-ho

If anyone has any suggestion, please do share. 

• Like 8

55 minutes ago, Kris Silva said:

i was also thinking we should do something to keep everyone active in this thread, say set up a theme for the month (like a drama or film of our bb) and we can discuss or post photos related to that project. . We can all rewatch the same drama for each month. Our boy has like 10 dramas and 4 films, so we should have a lot to rewatch and discuss for the next 2 years.  We can even include the web dramas or CFs, like the Toyota series, Line romance, and Innisfree with Yoona.

@Kris Silva:  LOL, my idea is similar to what you posted!  I was thinking, we can start at BOF thru LBS--3 dramas a year--1 episode every 2 weeks .  I added up the episodes for the 6 dramas and it works out to 2 years (hope my math is correct).  If we need more, add the films.  I enjoyed analyzing LBS and I think many of us were not around when BOF aired, so it might be fun or at least interesting to read how we interpret the episode and his acting.  1 person can be the "administrator" to announce the start of each  episode.  I read the threads from his past dramas, and there isn't as much analysis as the more recent dramas.  Of course, with BOF, a lot of people discovered him, so comments were more about his looks.  

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, Kris Silva said:

Your ideas are great !  Raise my hand +1000.

Don't forget "Good Day", I have done translation to ep. 18, I will finish the translation of the rest episodes.
And there have not been any translations for TVBS Magazine - Special Edition - Man of the year 2014. I may share some contents with you.

Above are my own plan.

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Your ideas are great !  Raise my hand +1000.

Don't forget "Good Day", I have done translation to ep. 18, I will finish the translation of the rest episodes.
And there have not been any translations for TVBS Magazine - Special Edition - Man of the year 2014. I may share some contents with you.

Above are my own plan.

That sounds great   -- thanks !  I haven't seen all Good Day episodes with translations so I will definitely be looking forward to it. 

44 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

@Kris Silva:  LOL, my idea is similar to what you posted!  I was thinking, we can start at BOF thru LBS--3 dramas a year--1 episode every 2 weeks .  I added up the episodes for the 6 dramas and it works out to 2 years (hope my math is correct).  If we need more, add the films.  I enjoyed analyzing LBS and I think many of us were not around when BOF aired, so it might be fun or at least interesting to read how we interpret the episode and his acting.  1 person can be the "administrator" to announce the start of each  episode.  I read the threads from his past dramas, and there isn't as much analysis as the more recent dramas.  Of course, with BOF, a lot of people discovered him, so comments were more about his looks.  

Sounds good !  I think it will be just 1 episode per week.   2 years * 52 weeks per year = 104 weeks, and his 6 dramas have total of  125 episodes:

BOF 25
PT 16
City Hunter 20
Faith 24
HEIRS 20
LOTBS 20

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Kris Silva said:

4P2d6p.gif

that is a deal, I and my friends talked this, we will rewatch all LMH's dramas and movies I can't agree same time you but I will share my gifs and I will make new gifs for the next 2 years. now we are rewatching LOBS 

• Like 9