Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 2/15/2017 at 0:57 PM, Myhun said:

cr as tagged

Wow, so crowded. Why so??? When he came back from Thailand it wasn't this chaotic. Honestly, at that time, I thought perhaps he traveled too often, so fans did not cram at the airport any more. But now it proves otherwise, they still come out. So perhaps they didn't know about his schedule last time or the arrival time was not convenient for any one ???? 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, 1ouise said:

Getting ready for the weekend.  Have you seen this clip before?  This is not an "NG" (haha)--this is the best thing ever!  I've seen him shy, but never flustered.  To Minoz attending the fan meetings:  please take and share lots of video.  :)  (Still hoping for a live stream.)

I read somewhere that this one will be a talk show, so I really hope there are a lot of fan accounts for us to read of  what happen and/or a lot of subbed video clips. Otherwise i will be clueless. Anyone here's going to attend??? do you hear me ??? :-)

• Like 5

WHYYYYYY Lee Min Ho is being SOO much handsome in these recent pictures?? :bawling: It makes it so hard for me to accept that he will be out of the industry for 2 years!!! I can't let him go... Lee Min Ho is always quiet.. He has been doing CF lately... He will have fan meeting.. Is he gonna leave soon?! 

Like Knetizens have always mentioned in their comments Lee Min Ho is so quietly successful. Even his looks give off a special calm and cool vibes. 

Credit: as tagged

• Like 11

1 hour ago, nika94 said:

WHYYYYYY Lee Min Ho is being SOO much handsome in these recent pictures?? :bawling: It makes it so hard for me to accept that he will be out of the industry for 2 years!!! I can't let him go... Lee Min Ho is always quiet.. He has been doing CF lately... He will have fan meeting.. Is he gonna leave soon?! 

Like Knetizens have always mentioned in their comments Lee Min Ho is so quietly successful. Even his looks give off a special calm and cool vibes. 

Credit: as tagged

Yes, we are so proud of him that he got such great success for so many years, but he is still humble and has never exaggerated himself by medias. Comparison to others called new Hallyu stars, LMH is always quiet.   hearta_org.gifhearta_org.gifhearta_org.gif

@pixie0622  Hi~~~~We missed you so much !!!

• Like 13

Lee Min Ho becomes a knight in shining armor for a fan in peril

ebc4a34c-df9b-4d21-8e69-3375d9e3387a.jpg

Just last week Lee Min Ho captured the attention of his adoring fans when he went above and beyond to make a fan’s wedding day extra special, however, Mr. Right is at it again! When Lee Min Ho arrived in Thailand he proved to all those looking on (both at the airport and online) just how much he truly cares for the well being of his fans...literally putting them before his own safety! Just what happened and how did Lee Min Ho take on the role of the White Knight?! Keep reading and find out!

While Lee Min Ho has taken on many roles convincingly portraying pompous and arrogant (at least at first) characters, he constantly reminds us that what we see on the screen is just brilliant acting. In fact, many fans and on lookers alike have no choice but to admit that he is perhaps one of the most caring celebrities to grace the small screen!

Recently another one of Lee Min Ho’s selfless acts of caring and kindness has grabbed the attention of fans all over the world as he put himself in danger in order to help out a fan when she fell in a huge crowd that gathered to greet Lee Min Ho at a Thai airport!

As you can see below, there was a major crowd of fans waiting for Lee Min Ho to arrive in Thailand. The crowd of fans created a literal wall of people  making it hard for Lee Min Ho’s security team to secure the star.

As Lee Min Ho made his way to exit -- trailed by a mass of eager fans -- he notices one of his fans fall in front of the oncoming mass of people. Worried for the fan's safety and despite his security guard trying to pull him along, Min Ho stopped in his tracks and refuses to keep going until she is helped up and security made sure she was uninjured.

Before leaving the airport Lee Min Ho even took the time to accept a flower from a fan and wave goodbye to everyone who came out to see him. 

In what could have become a terrible situation...Lee Min Ho's kindness towards others seems to knows no bounds! 

https://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-min-ho-tries-to-help-fallen-fan-despite-security-trying-to-pull-him-away/

cr. Dramafever,Mysujung

• Like 11

3 hours ago, nika94 said:

There is no more appropriate way of describing LMH's career. He is often quiet but has made such an impact that he stays relevant no matter how long he disappears. No matter how little he does, he is always missed and remembered. And when he returns, he is welcomed with loving arms. I saw a commenter elsewhere that said, new stars come and they go, but LMH always stays. It's true, he is a few of the actors that have created an everlasting impression. He is one of the most impactful hallyu stars. His GJP, was arguably, the beginning of the new hallyu wave that continues to shake the world today. It's amazing that after all these years, he continues to shine. 

-------------

I'm so happy to see various news outlets report on LMH's kind gesture towards the fan who fell. That's our boy! 

I do, however, question the reporters who write these articles though. We, as his fans, know that it happened when he was leaving thailand but the articles report that he was arriving. Lol.

On the other hand, I saw some people post up wrong translation of the articles. The translation said something along the lines of, "As his fans fell, LMH waved bye to them." A lot of people commenting got the wrong impression that he saw his fans falling and just left. This is not true at all! :expressionless:

• Like 10

Actor Lee Min-ho to release new single

SEOUL, Feb. 17 (Yonhap) -- Popular Korean actor Lee Min-ho will release a CD single after a two-year break, his management agency said Friday.

MYM Entertainment said Lee will unveil "Always by LEE MIN HO" at the meet-and-greet event scheduled to take place this weekend at Kyunghee University in Seoul.

The song, the agency said, is to show appreciation for fans' support over the past 10 years since his debut, reflect upon the good memories that he has shared with them and vow to continue to be with them in the future.

The actor has so far released four albums -- including this one -- since 2013 in an effort to show a different side of himself. Among them, "My Everything" and "Song For You" topped the Oricon Daily Album Chart in Japan. His song "The Day" once ranked second on the Oricon Daily Single Chart.

"It is rare to see an actor release an album worldwide while not actively promoting and performing it," the management said. "It is only possible because of his global popularity."

AEN20170217002800315_01_i.jpg

This image provided by MYM Entertainment shows the cover for "Always by LEE MIN HO," the actor's first album in two years. (Yonhap)

jaeyeon.woo@yna.co.kr

(END)

Source http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/02/17/0200000000AEN20170217002800315.html

• Like 12

ALWAYS - what a name !!! that word always reminds me of Snape and his eternal and unconditional love with Lily, and now we are talking about LMH and Minoz...

What a look for the new single! He keeps amaze me with his handsomeness.

@mythicalove about the misreporting by the media, I think that is the result of the "quietness" of LMH and his management. The visual and the story at Thai airport were interesting enough for the media, but his management didn't want to brag about it,and didn't provide information to the media (I bet for other stars, they would not be that quiet) . I guess the story became viral to the point  that it caught the attention of the media, and of course it was impressive enough for them to write about. However, the media only had the pictures, the clips and comments on the social network, so they had to make up certain details for the story, which might be incorrect... I am not judging his management here, just want to say that without bells and whistles, he still shines through.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, minekas said:

I clicked on the link and saw this post:

The DAY we’ve all been waiting for is almost here! D-1
Here are some tips regarding the concert. 

We plan to open a LEE MIN HO Café for you Minoz who are visiting the concert on such cold winter days. Grab a hot drink to warm your bodies~

Spoiler

The originality of LEE MIN HO Concert Tip.

* Place: Grand Peace Palace of Kyunghee University (Heogi-dong 1 Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul) 
* Time: 2017.02.18(Sat) 6:00 pm / 2017.02.19(Sun) 4:00 pm

<Ticket Booth open hours>
1) Feb. 18th (Sat): 15:00~18:30
2) Feb. 19th(Sun): 13:00~16:30

<MD Booth open hours>
1) Feb. 18th (Sat): 15:00~18:30
2) Feb. 19th(Sun): 12:00~16:30

* Please understand that the open hour can change depending on the hour to hour situations at the concert. 

<Directions>
- Subway: Line #1 Get off at Heogi Station1 
(Take Exit 1 and walk for 10 minutes or use town bus-5 minutes)
- Regular Bus: 134, 803, 6-1, 38, 48
- Town Bus: Dongdaemun 01, Dongdaemun 02

<Parking>
•Parking validations are sold separately at the ticket booth
(KRW4,000 for 4 hours)

<Coffee Car> 
1) It’s LEE MIN HO’s treat for you Minoz!
2) Look for the Coffee Car installed outside the Concert Hall
3) Show your ticket at the booth next to the car and pick up your free drink coupon. 
 4) Order a hot cup of coffee or tea with your coupon. 
5) You may use your ticket once. 

So he is treating Minoz free coffee to keep them warm ... very thoughtful :heart:

• Like 9

Lee Min Ho To Gift New Album To Fans

Spoiler

lee-min-ho.jpg

Lee Min Ho will be releasing a new single album titled “Always by LEE MIN HO,” his first album in two years.

The actor has been known to regularly gift songs to his fans and last released an album in 2015. The new single will debut at his fan meetings in February and then be released globally in March.

Lee Min Ho first began making songs for his fans in 2013, when he released his special album “My Everything,” and expressed his appreciation and love for his fans through the lyrics of his songs.

The global release of the actor’s single is unprecedented, as Lee Min Ho is not actively promoting as a singer. The fact that the album will be released at a global scale speaks to the power of the actor’s brand and the dedication of his fans. The actor recently made his comeback after three years with the SBS drama “The Legend of the Blue Sea.” The popularity of the drama reaffirmed Lee Min Ho’s influence in not only Asia but in the Americas and in Europe as well.

His previous albums have done well on music charts, especially abroad. His first mini album “My Everything” took the No.1 spot on Japan’s Oricon daily album chart and his track “Song For You” topped Taiwan’s iTunes.

“Always by LEE MIN HO” commemorates Lee Min Ho’s 10th debut anniversary and is anticipated to be a memorable gift to his fans.

Source (1)

Cr https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/16/lee-min-ho-gift-new-album-fans/

• Like 10

2 hours ago, TrucB said:

ALWAYS - what a name !!! that word always reminds me of Snape and his eternal and unconditional love with Lily, and now we are talking about LMH and Minoz...

What a look for the new single! He keeps amaze me with his handsomeness.

@mythicalove about the misreporting by the media, I think that is the result of the "quietness" of LMH and his management. The visual and the story at Thai airport were interesting enough for the media, but his management didn't want to brag about it,and didn't provide information to the media (I bet for other stars, they would not be that quiet) . I guess the story became viral to the point  that it caught the attention of the media, and of course it was impressive enough for them to write about. However, the media only had the pictures, the clips and comments on the social network, so they had to make up certain details for the story, which might be incorrect... I am not judging his management here, just want to say that without bells and whistles, he still shines through.

Not only Starhaus, but also MYM, he moved to a new agency, but what his agencies did were unchanged, that's very Lee-Min-Ho.
The new album will be released globally, that's very Lee-Min-Ho.
" We plan to open a LEE MIN HO Café for you Minoz who are visiting the concert on such cold winter days. "  That's very Lee-Min-Ho as well.
He is just the one keeping quiet but successful and having a gold heart, the boy we loved.    hearta_org.gifhearta_org.gifhearta_org.gif

• Like 9

9 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

New single, March release :wub:

Via LMH WeiBar

Annyeong, chingudeul B)

*** Thanks for sharing this. I heard that the new single is titled “Always by Lee Min-ho.  I also heard that the song will be revealed for the first time at his fan meeting on Saturday and Sunday. :lol:

• Like 2

From KpopHerald

Lee Min-ho to drop international album

Spoiler

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170217

Promotional image for Lee’s upcoming single (MYM Entertainment)

Actor Lee Min-ho will drop an album worldwide in March, according to the actor’s agency MYM Entertainment on Friday.

Through the new single, titled “Always by Lee Min-ho,” Lee wanted to communicate with fans the “happiness and gratitude he had felt” during his 10-year career, according to his agency.

The song will be revealed for the first time at a fan meeting taking place at Seoul’s Kyung Hee University on Saturday and Sunday.
Lee previously released songs from 2013 to 2015, also in tribute to his fans.

Songs such as “My Everything” and “Song For You” then topped the Oricon Daily Albums chart in Japan. “Song For You” ranked No. 1 on Taiwan’s iTunes chart.

“It is not ordinary for an actor who is not officially pursuing a singing career to release an album internationally,” Lee’s agency said.

By Rumy Doo (doo@heraldcorp.com)

Source http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201702171713018788886_2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Min Ho Prepares New Single Album for Fans

CJ
Posted: 17 Feb 2017 15:30
Spoiler

lee-min-ho-prepares-new-single-album-for

Top hallyu actor Lee Min Ho is returning to fans as an artist.

On February 17, according to Lee Min Ho′s agency MYM Entertainment, he will release a new single album called Always By LEE MIN HO next month. The upcoming album marks his first release in two years since the release of his last album The Day in 2015.New track Always of Always By LEE MIN HO reflects Lee Min Ho′s love towards his loyal fans and feelings since his debut ten years ago. The producer of his last album, Hwang Chan Hee, has also participated in the production of the new album.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho plans to first showcase his new track during a fan meeting at Kyunghee University′s Grand Peace Palace on Feb 18-19.

Photo credit: MYM Entertainment

Source http://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/hallyubuzz/article/lee-min-ho-prepares-new-single-album-for-fans-7338262

• Like 7