Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Happy New Year Minoz friends!

I found this old quote from Minho-ssi:

"Every holiday, I went to a big house in Gyeonggi-do and the whole family gathered and played. I loved helping my mother and sister make food. There is a 'Sister Complex', so I tend to do whatever my sister asks me to do (haha). This time, it's a pity that I couldn't have it in a big house because of the drama shoot. I plan to work hard and buy a gift for my parents and sister."--LMH, during BOF  source

7108202.1.jpg

I think it's cute that he has a "sister complex."  :lol:

I have a hunch that he is in Vancouver this New Year.

He is still working hard.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

Reveal hidden contents

1. I can't remember who Oh Min Ha is nor if is a he or a she, lol.

2. Because he saw a bug, and since he fears them a lot got scared and forgot to be far from the pool (I recently saw the BTS of this scene and the bug was real, disgusting).

3. A really expensive pair of diving gogles which pertained to a famous swimmer.

4. I had to look who So Yi Jung was (I am really bad for asiatic names) so maybe this is cheating, but he plays saxo (those BTS are also fun).

@Min2206 did you cook all that?? It looks amazing! Yesterday I want to eat korean food and it was really good, but it didn't reach your level!

@Missprincesa, sorry - but what do you mean by this? Is it not good as what @Min2206shared here, is this what you meant?  :anguished:

58 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

No lol,  I am just showing what we do and eat during the Lunar eve.  :)  during our reunion dinner.

@Min2206, certain dishes are eaten during the Chinese New Year for their symbolic meaning. The most common Chinese New Year foods include dumplings, steamed fish, & spring rolls. Fish to increase prosperity, dumplings & spring rolls for wealth. And do you know that there is a rule related to the position of the fish? The head should be placed toward the elders, representing respect. And they should eat the fish first. Dumplings are widely popular in China. They say that the more dumplings you eat during the New Year celebrations, the more money you can make in the New Year. Ahhh....the most exciting aspect about this time of the year is the food on the table. :heart2:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

27 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Missprincesa, sorry - but what do you mean by this? Is it not good as what @Min2206shared here, is this what you meant?  :anguished:

I meant that my Korean food yesterday was good and yummy, but the photo posted by Min2206 was totally a feast  :). I don't know if I have explained myself better this time, in case I didn't, don't hesitate to tell me. 

Thank you for providing the explanation on the position of the fish and the importance on eating a lot of dumplings. I love to have this inside information of different cultures. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

40 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, certain dishes are eaten during the Chinese New Year for their symbolic meaning. The most common Chinese New Year foods include dumplings, steamed fish, & spring rolls. Fish to increase prosperity, dumplings & spring rolls for wealth. And do you know that there is a rule related to the position of the fish? The head should be placed toward the elders, representing respect. And they should eat the fish first. Dumplings are widely popular in China. They say that the more dumplings you eat during the New Year celebrations, the more money you can make in the New Year. Ahhh....the most exciting aspect about this time of the year is the food on the table. 

No worries @Missprincesa:D As @willenette put it, the food on the table unites all members of the family.   The reunion dinner is an annual feast where family members reaffirm the love and respect that bind them together as a unit.  It's held on the eve.  Family members are expected return to the family home for the reunion dinner.   Yes @willenette, there is a long list of traditional menu,  If possible we will try cook as many as possible for the occasion.  We have longevity noodles, mandarin oranges as gold, for example.   Each has symbolic meaning.   Maybe @Thong Thin can explain better.  :D She and me are of Chinese descendants, so we both are celebrating the Lunar New Year.  

:heartxoxo:

If you could catch a glimpse of your future, would you be curious or is ignorance bliss?

According to a recent Lianhe Wanbao report, local fengshui grand master Tan Khoon Yong looked into the birth dates of several of the hottest celebs in Singapore and the region to predict their fate and fortune in the upcoming year of the ox.

We'd be delighted if some of these come true. But as with many things, take it with a pinch of salt.

Lee Min-ho

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK3AOaXh9vw/?utm_source=ig_embed

His career will reach greater heights in 2021 but then falter the following year. He's smart and hardworking, and he has many female benefactors around him.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-lee-min-ho-jj-lin-charmaine-sheh-fengshui-astrology

• Like 5

Lee Min Ho's romantic quotes for Valentine's Day dedication

AUTHOR: ALEKHANDRA
FEBRUARY 10, 2021

lee-min-ho-kpoplat-3.png

Lee Min Ho is our dream date for Valentine's Day because he has won the hearts of hundreds of fans around the world and all ages during his time as an actor.

Now that Valentine's Day is approaching and our beloved Lee Min Ho and his dramas are always in our hearts, we wanted to focus on the famous actor for this important and romantic holiday. So we recently shared Lee Min Ho's K-dramas that are perfect for celebrating Valentine's Day.

And now we bring something just as exciting. Well, we'll share a list of Lee Min Ho's most romantic phrases that will allow you to conquer that guy or girl you like, or to confirm to your partner that you are all he needs. Let's get a look!

lee-min-ho-gif-kpoplat-1.gif

“The moment you started breathing, you became my heart. I want to dream of you and love you "
-Continue

“Love feels, at that moment, I saw how you love felt as if time had stopped, I love you and I love you. "
-Heirs

"The person who is nailed in my head, the person who lives in my memories, is you, you are the only person, I love you."
- Heirs

lee-min-ho-gif-kpoplat.gif

"In everyday life, you are looking for someone who loves you, but you are looking for someone you love - this is called a journey."
-7 First kisses

“Nobody but you can make me laugh. Despite the fact that I hate, I want to live, seeing you and listening to you, I want you to live in my heart "
-My everything

Which of these quotes from Lee Min Ho will be your Valentine's Day letter?

Translate from spanish google

https://kpoplat.com/2021/02/10/frases-romanticas-de-lee-min-ho-para-dedicar-en-san-valentin/

• Like 5

5 hours ago, willenette said:

If you could catch a glimpse of your future, would you be curious or is ignorance bliss?

According to a recent Lianhe Wanbao report, local fengshui grand master Tan Khoon Yong looked into the birth dates of several of the hottest celebs in Singapore and the region to predict their fate and fortune in the upcoming year of the ox.

We'd be delighted if some of these come true. But as with many things, take it with a pinch of salt.

Lee Min-ho

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK3AOaXh9vw/?utm_source=ig_embed

His career will reach greater heights in 2021 but then falter the following year. He's smart and hardworking, and he has many female benefactors around him.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-lee-min-ho-jj-lin-charmaine-sheh-fengshui-astrology

oh no, not falter.....I shouldn't have seen this. now I'm scared

• Like 4

I don’t believe in this type of predictions,,,,,

LMH has been doing great ever since his debut, all his works have been hit and received double digit ratings and 4 of his projects reached higher than 20% ratings. He received so much praise for GB and received awards for it. To this date, GB gets a lot of attention from media and people whenever it’s broadcasted on channel like OCN and GB name becomes trend on real time search. TKEM got criticized and it wasn’t his fault after all LMH Isn’t a writer and neither a director, he did his best portraying Lee Gon and TKEM became a global hit like his other shows in the past. Now he has entered Hollywood with a grand and much anticipated drama based on a best seller novel. He will take more and more grand and great projects. After LMH is LMH !

we should also remember that with any project that an actor chooses, comes a certain amount of risks. But as long as we have a great Pd and solid script, we will always be fine! LMH knows what to do!:relieved:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

I don’t believe in this type of predictions,,,,,

LMH has been doing great ever since his debut, all his works have been hit and received double digit ratings and 4 of his projects reached higher than 20% ratings. He received so much praise for GB and received awards for it. To this date, GB gets a lot of attention from media and people whenever it’s broadcasted on channel like OCN and GB name becomes trend on real time search. TKEM got criticized and it wasn’t his fault after all LMH Isn’t a writer and neither a director, he did his best portraying Lee Gon and TKEM became a global hit like his other shows in the past. Now he has entered Hollywood with a grand and much anticipated drama based on a best seller novel. He will take more and more grand and great projects. After LMH is LMH !

we should also remember that with any project that an actor chooses, comes a certain amount of risks. But as long as we have a great Pd and solid script, we will always be fine! LMH knows what to do!:relieved:

@Nikaa94, that's why, it's called prediction - Just like a hypothesis, a prediction is a type of guess. It's just an estimation made from observations. So, you SHOULD not really believe it! :kitty:

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Happy Lunar New Year to all those who celebrate.  Perhaps that is why Hmart was so busy when I went today.  

Thanks @Nikaa94 and @Missprincesa for offering to help with the Pachinko spotlight!  I'll start the PM group.  I hope we know soon when Pachinko will air.  It would certainly help with the planning.  If you didn't read the book and still want to join, let me know.  We'll find some way for you to participate.  

I'm editing the first page, so it's going to be messy for a while.  If anyone stumbles upon (1) LMH's omma's interview (should be toward the end or after BOF) and (2) PD Jin Hyuk's comments about LMH after LBS please let me know the page number.

BOF quiz on page 4018

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

15 hours ago, ATW said:

Happy New Year all . Hope 2021 will bring you good health, good luck and success

Hope we got to see LMH in a movie and series this year. I hope we got more qualified content from him

@ATW, I very much agree with you - Qualified Content in the English language....... :wow2:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Happy Lunar New Year to all those who celebrate.  Perhaps that is why Hmart was so busy when I went today.  

Thanks @Nikaa94 and @Missprincesa for offering to help with the Pachinko spotlight!  I'll start the PM group.  I hope we know soon when Pachinko will air.  It would certainly help with the planning.  If you didn't read the book and still want to join, let me know.  We'll find some way for you to participate.  

I'm editing the first page, so it's going to be messy for a while.  If anyone stumbles upon (1) LMH's omma's interview (should be toward the end or after BOF) and (2) PD Jin Hyuk's comments about LMH after LBS please let me know the page number.

BOF quiz on page 4018

I am reading now the full thread (it is an ongoing process and it will take a while) and I remember reading that interview recently. I will search it this weekend if that works for you. 

Sorry I forgot to PM you about Pachinko. 

7 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Awww, this is LOTBs script reading :fullofhearts:I hope we get script reading pictures for his next work!! 

Thank you for the context! I saw the photos on twitter but didn't know when they were taken. I love his hair like this although I like it even more when he shows a bit of forehead. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1