Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

you are here ... !   Orange again ! 

The first picture,,,,, :love:  Thanks photographer for zooming on his face :highonflowers: 

speechless, don’t know what to say, Just WOW

by the way, I’m so loving And Z!!! :D they have given us a lot of pics and content already!! 

Look forward to And Z video CF!

Lee Min Ho’s face is art!! :love:

give me a Kdrama with that orange sweater :cries3:

• Blob 5

12 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

The first picture,,,,,   Thanks photographer for zooming on his face  

speechless, don’t know what to say, Just WOW

by the way, I’m so loving And Z!!! :D they have given us a lot of pics and content already!! 

Look forward to And Z video CF!

Lee Min Ho’s face is art!! 

Yea, that first pic - ageless!   More on the making please.  Love to see his carefree side. 
Thank you AndZ - you got the perfect model / boyfriend. 

7 hours ago, Intisar G said:

Now that LMH have worked on all the elements of the song, the last part that we are waiting is the music video right ?  When do you think we will get the whole clip? 

I think the music video is the one ingrained in the movielog, just the last minutes. I don't know if LMH will post it separately. 

By the way, LSG called has released the music video on his Instagram and, according to twitter, has called it "Bromance version" :joy:

6 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I have finished watching the drama *Faith*.  

What a roller coaster, But I liked the drama. It did make me cry a lot thought.

Loved the sweet moments :wub:, But OMG that doctor :tears:.

Welcome to the fan club of uri Daejang! I think is one the best performance of LMH, because since his character is quite quiet he uses his eyes to express a lot! 

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

@Nikaa94 you are here ... !   Orange again ! 

Today is a good day!  

Omo! Those photos are great! It should be illegal to look that nice! Thank you for posting them here! I think we are going to enjoy a lot the collaboration with And z. 

:hooray2:

Editing to add: has anybody realised that Producer Lee Min Ho had secured a product placement for his movielog?? He is really professional in everything he does! My respect for him keeps increasing, even if he spilt milk on himself or has to Google how to start a fire, lol. 

Edited by Missprincesa
  • Blob 4

39 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

Editing to add: has anybody realised that Producer Lee Min Ho had secured a product placement for his movielog?? He is really professional in everything he does! My respect for him keeps increasing, even if he spilt milk on himself or has to Google how to start a fire, lol. 

Wow! cool - thanks for pointing out @Missprincesa

Just cant enough of these lovely pics ... her edits are clear and good

1 hour ago, Missprincesa said:

has anybody realised that Producer Lee Min Ho had secured a product placement for his movielog??

Yes!  This statement at the beginning of the Movielog reads:

"This video contains paid advertisements."

f7ca874ea31d72c17651ff29ef3b6a10b7fab051

1 hour ago, Missprincesa said:

He is really professional in everything he does! My respect for him keeps increasing, even if he spilt milk on himself or has to Google how to start a fire, lol. 

He's always the best!  He knows how to make LSG shine.

I'll cut him some slack for not knowing how to operate that stove.  :)

@Intisar G  The music video was posted by LSG's agency on their YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJE325Y0Bzc&ab_channel=후크TUBE

50bfcccb41828421219b63759cf2121ce49ad256

@gpicris  LMH isn't there yet, but this is where Eleos is filming currently:

There is no LMH drought yet!!!

:lollipop::lollipop:

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, 1ouise said:

Thank you! I didn't know the meaning of that, but I got suspicious after the focus given to the logo of the tent and confirmed with the name of the brand at the end of the video. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Lee Min Ho is lost in thoughts while the camera captures The King: Eternal Monarch star dressed in all black

Lee Min Ho leaves Minoz gushing with his latest all-black picture. The actor seems to be lost in thoughts!

spacer.png

Lee Min Ho has kicked off the weekend on a stylish note. The South Korean actor star has been sharing a slew of posts on Instagram. Earlier this week, The King: Eternal Monarch star shared a video of himself napping alongside his dog Choco, followed by the release of his last EP featuring Lee Seung Gi and a closeup picture his handsome face. Now, the Legend of the Blue Sea actor has shared another photo from the shoot where he appears to be lost in thoughts. 

Lee Min Ho was seen seated on a wooden stool in an empty studio. He dressed in an all-black ensemble, while his hair covered his face. The actor stared at the floor while his shoes pointed to the ceiling. The Pachinko star shared the photo with no caption. The mesmerising photos drew fans' attention instantly! Several fans took to the comments section and gushed about the star. 

Lee Min Ho has been busy with his YouTube channel and the shoot of Pachinko. The actor, in one of his recent videos on his channel featuring Lee Seung Gi, revealed he has completed the schedule of the series in Korea. The actor revealed being on a break before he is scheduled to travel to Canada and film the remaining part of the project. 

Lee Min Ho stars alongside Jin Ha, Anna Sawai and Minha Kim, among others in the show. 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-lost-thoughts-while-camera-captures-king-eternal-monarch-star-dressed-all-black-607946

@CallieP, he didn't really reply to my message. That was during the time the chat was crazy fast, but despite that, my message got displayed next to his. :D He said in that particular message that we enjoy the video which he edited a thousand times.

I must say, his hard work paid off; the cinematography is superb as always. He is that excellent in this hobby of his, that artist Lee Seung Gi actually asked him to direct his music video. I hope he gets recognized more for his awesome work and have more collaborations with various artists in the future.   

• Like 3
  • Blob 6

Lee Min Ho posted an unedited photo of people howling because of his long legs.

Lee Min Ho really knows how to make his fans nervous. 

Recently, handsome Lee Min Ho "entertained" fans with new images on his personal page. However, instead of perfect photos, he only showed behind-the-scenes photos of the photo shoot.

photo-1-16125241089501156117899.jpg

No need for any editing app because Lee Min Ho's face is incredibly perfect.

In the first photo, Lee Min Ho shows off his face and top-notch skin. As for the second photo, Lee Min Ho made fans keep their eyes on his long legs. It is worth noting that all images posted by Lee Min Ho have not been edited.

photo-1-161252411195976849807.jpg

Long legs typical of handsome Lee

Netizens humorously reminded each other that please do not follow Lee Min Ho to post unmodified photos or naked faces on social media. Because only handsome guys like Lee Min Ho can do it with confidence.

Translation from vietnamese google

https://m.kenh14.vn/lee-min-ho-tha-nhe-1-tam-hinh-chua-chinh-sua-ma-dan-tinh-da-hu-het-vi-doi-chan-dai-mien-man-20210205182559819.chn

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

8 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

Sorry to cut your post:

Yup, I noticed the product placement but did not know that he announced it at the start of the video.  At the end it did say Kolon.  Will he be the endorser for the company?  He wore the jacket for Kolon too. I wonder if he advertised more.  He said he is hot,  he wore too many layers of heat tech.  Is that another advertisement or is it also from Kolon?  That is a way to make some money for his videos.  I wonder if YouTube pays him too.  Good for him.  Totally approve.

6 hours ago, 1ouise said:

He's always the best!  He knows how to make LSG shine.

I'll cut him some slack for not knowing how to operate that stove.  :)

@Intisar G  The music video was posted by LSG's agency on their YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJE325Y0Bzc&ab_channel=후크TUBE

@gpicris  LMH isn't there yet, but this is where Eleos is filming currently:

Yes, he made LSG shine in this video, it was LSG's video.  LMH kept in the sidelines.  I noticed many of LMH's shots were blurred, or just showed his back or side or hands.  The camera was mostly concentrated on LSG.  Like an ode to LSG.  LSG  set up the tents, cooked the meat, and sang.  He was the star of the video and LSG's fans should thank LMH for giving LSG the spotlight on his channel and introducing LSG to his fans.   He worked hard on this video, the hours of sleep gave up for editing this video.  The hours he spent directing the movie log.  If LSG had to put up his own tent or cook the steak,  it is nothing compared to the effort LMH put into the success of this video all for LSG.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 2

39 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Yes, he made LSG shine in this video, it was LSG's video.  LMH kept in the sidelines.  I noticed many of LMH's shots were blurred, or just showed his back or side or hands.  The camera was mostly concentrated on LSG.  Like an ode to LSG.  LSG  set up the tents, cooked the meat, and sang.  He was the star of the video and LSG's fans should thank LMH for giving LSG the spotlight on his channel and introducing LSG to his fans.   He worked hard on this video, the hours of sleep gave up for editing this video.  The hours he spent directing the movie log.  If LSG had to put up his own tent or cook the steak,  it is nothing compared to the effort LMH put into the success of this video all for LSG.

agree with whatever you said!

I also noticed that LSG was given the spotlight,,,,, LMH let LSG show his comfortable and natural self by having fun setting up tent, cooking, and live singing,,,,, you guys catch that when LMH asked LSG “are you having fun?”  LMH wanted LSG to show the side of his character that is most comfortable. This video is so raw and natural.  Like you said LMH’s shots were blurred. LMH worked so hard on editing and directing to bring out the best of that song in a video. Driving, Nature, camping, cooking, talking, taking pics, live singing, everything is so real and natural. Two friends camping like ordinary people. No acting , no exaggeration and fake reaction like in variety shows, and no staged scenario. Great bromance!! 

I’m so proud of LMH, what a great friend he is!! What a hard working director and editor! :criesariver::heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

Yup, I noticed the product placement but did not know that he announced it at the start of the video.  At the end it did say Kolon.  Will he be the endorser for the company?  He wore the jacket for Kolon too. I wonder if he advertised more.  He said he is hot,  he wore too many layers of heat tech.  Is that another advertisement or is it also from Kolon?  That is a way to make some money for his videos.  I wonder if YouTube pays him too.  Good for him.  Totally approve.

Sorry to cut your post. From what I have seen on twitter LMH himself was a walking ad: the trainers, trousers, sweatshirt and jacket were from Kolon, as were the tent and the chairs. And I think something more that I am forgetting. 

I don't know if it is a one time thing or if he will be endorser for the brand, but I applause LMH for getting this PPL, because financing the proyects is one of the task a producer musts tackle. He is indeed fully responsible for all the process regarding his hobbie, from designing the concept to producing and filming. 

And I agree with you @1ouise, @CallieP and @Nikaa94. He gives all the focus to LSG and chooses to stay in the side during the whole video, not only the music clip, making his friend shine. Such a humble man this LMH. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2