Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

22 hours ago, 1ouise said:

I think the same thing.  But LSG's drama doesn't start until March 3--more than a month from now.  If the final LMHxLSG movielog isn't uploaded until then, I hope there will be something else sooner!

LSG' drama will start Feb 24.

Maybe LSGXLMH movielog has no connection with this drama and will be uploaded anytime. In the playlist section of leeminho film channel, you can see that he already created playlist for Xlog for future collaboration and one for movielogs. His movielogs are so well made that they look more professional than hobby. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, CallieP said:

Before he did GB, I remember he said something similar, play a character who could not afford shoes or something like that.  Hinting that he is looking at a character who is poor then it turns out that he plays a gangster. 

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

I think if he does play a realistic character, it will be a bomb!! Because it’s going to be a complete opposite image of a character like GJP! LMH will definitely bring out the best of a realistic character and his character will become a trend character. After BOF, I remember GJP style of character became popular and even until now many characters are inspired by GJP! LMH is definitely a trend setter,,,,, 

I found a 2014 interview and LMH mentioned slippers in that interview too! :D  Him mentioning slippers in 2021 again could mean that he really wants to play this type of character. 

When asked if he had considered what roles he would like to play next, he replied, “I’d really like to play actor Kim Rae Won’s character in ‘Rooftop Room Cat” (a.k.a. “Attic Cat”). He explained, “I want to play a comfortable role where I can walk around and drag my feet in slippers. I am confident I could pull it off.” 

https://www.soompi.com/article/587947wpp/actor-lee-min-ho-wants-to-play-a-non-fussy-role-next

thanks for bringing up GB example, I hope LMH does the character that he wants.

LMH wanted to "burn to the ground" his flower boy image by doing Gangnam Blues.

Another goal was to increase the number of male fans.

"That's my target. I don't have many male fans. The dramas I've done so far are not really for guys. I think most men would enjoy Gangnam Blues."

He still has the same issues today, and I think that's what he is talking about when he says:

7ff31815627a4143be408320c4aee8f060c0cae0

I think the answer of what is wrong is:

b5218af72a0a54b2ba17b823c7fb3efe6379c343

In my opinion, he's still wanting to expand his roles and his fans.

e4a7ad183b81e857690c53b724d8dd07db75b71a

I have total confidence in him!

@Intisar G  LSG' drama will start Feb 24?

Really?  tvN website says 3/3.

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

I think the issue with not having many ML fans is because the style of Kdramas are to attract young and older women in SK, the producers intentionally target female audience because they are the ones who watch Kdramas the most and also these are women who will open their wallet and are the main consumers :joy: Kdramas are created with the intention of making a lot of profit and making trends in Korean society. Male audience are more into action and thriller genre than romantic genre! I also don’t think it’s wrong that LMH has a lot more Female fans than male fans. It’s because in Korea men follow and like Kpop idols more and female are into Kdramas and romantic Oppas. Opposite gender attraction? :D

• Like 8

Yes Kdramas are not oriented to male viewers. Agree with Nikaa, the target population for kdramas are females. 95% of dramas are romantic comedy; fantasy. 

LMH can play "normal" character, he can be a teacher, an employee, an officer etc. There are lots of roles for middle class society that he can play without going to the extremes.

The sci-fi and pure actions dramas are not well received by the audience.

LMH can cultivate the rough, or dark roles in movies.

@1ouise in Asianwiki page, it says Feb 24 but maybe it isn't correct.

• Like 4

Guys there is one thing that made me feel good about LMH wanting to wear 3 stripes slippers :D I’m hopeful that he won’t be looking for Saeguk style projects :joy: because he can wear slippers in modern style projects,,,,, lol

• LOL 4

Happy 4000 Pages

HervHP.gif

5 hours ago, CallieP said:

@leeminhosny  I see you post a lot of drawings of LMH and I never thought to ask.  Are you an artist too?  Did you draw these pictures?  If so, you are a great artist.

No they aren't mine, I also add their link, if you click link you can see .They are from different people. 

• Thanks 5

I have watched this more than 5 times already today, B)why is it so good? What Kim Tan does is so charming! His lines, facial expressions, his hairstyle, romance style, and everything!!

”Kim Tan is very handsome”,,,,,,,, :heart: Kim Tan:heart:

1 minute ago, CallieP said:

Right, maybe he is older Hansu!

Then I hope LMH plays Noa!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

I think LMH wants to portray a regular guy, not necessarily unkept or dirty.   There's a lot of possibilities, if that's what he means.  I also agree with @1ouise that LMH wants to expand his fanbase to include males.  It makes sense for the longevity of his career.  

I really like the colorful collage @leeminhosny.  Thanks

• Like 9
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

12 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I really like the colorful collage @leeminhosny.  Thanks

I don't know anybody from them, I find all of them on IG , If I like them I share, If everybody can click to IG and give "like" or comments to them, they can take courage and can make more, Please don't forget to like them. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, Intisar G said:

His movielogs are so well made that they look more professional than hobby. 

Yes, the reporter of QQ (Tencent) stated that so many celebrities created their own Youtube channels, but LMH's Movielog was totally different from other celebrities' Youtube videos. He didn't watch camera intentionally, any scene captured was like a movie scene, fully demonstrated the professional qualities to audience.

I think his movielog is just like LMH who we have known. Do his best for what he's doing, think deeply before he take any work and transmit meaningful messages in his works. That's why he is so different form other actors and always standing at the top.

:approves:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 4

11 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Our @leeminhosny is nominated as one of the best LMH fan account on Twitter! I think Machi and Yeppuda are really the best! 

Wow!  Congratulations to Yeppuda @leeminhosny   on the wonderful recognition!   I like Machi's one too.

Congratulations GIF - Congratulations - Discover & Share GIFs | Congratulations  gif, Happy, Congratulations

Congratulations to @leeminhosny  highly rated!!! Huge hard work, loyalty and talent deserve true recognition! I am also very happy for Machi, whose materials I post so often on this forum.

Apple TV + monthly credit grant campaign extended until June
Apple offers Apple TV + users $ 4.99 of store credit each month. The campaign was supposed to end in January 2021, but Apple has announced a new extension of its monthly grant until June 2021.

[WoW! Korea]
Korean wave / Korean entertainer's Instagram followers TOP100 Updated: January 29, 2021 ~ Ranking including both individuals and groups ~
LEEMINHO 8th

Edited by nina_mitrokhina
  • Like 3
  • Blob 2

10 Most Popular Korean Actors on Instagram: Lee Min Ho confident in the throne?

Most Korean actors have Instagram accounts, and some even have impressive followers. It is worth noting that besides some of the stars actively using this application, there are many stars who do not use it regularly, but still attract a lot of attention from fans and viewers. Here are the most popular Korean actors on Instagram, let's see.

At the top is definitely none other than Lee Min Ho, with 22.3 million followers on @actorleeminho. Last year, the actor only appeared in Netflix's science fiction film The Immortal King and has attracted audiences across Asia...

nur1612068183.jpg.webp

Translation from vietnamese google

https://www.tin247.com/10-nam-dien-vien-han-duoc-theo-doi-nhieu-nhat-tren-instagram-lee-min-ho-co-nam-chac-ngoi-vuong-8-28262518.html

Be surprised by Lee Min Ho's standard gentleman fashion and Korean main characters.

Yen Nhiii

While the outfits are not as colorful and varied as the female characters, these 5 gentlemen are still very stylish and attract with their outstanding fashion style.

Lee Min Ho (The Legend of the Blue Sea)

f5c697ac-55c2-4afc-a70a-b9f794b2041b.jpg

Spoiler

dd346c24-93b5-40c0-a43e-789f48c58b25_596

Unlike Song Joong Ki's simple portrayal, Lee Min Ho as Hooh Joon Jae captivates audiences with his stylish multicolored style. In the film, he plays a young man who works as a fraud, but has a noble style. Tall, Lee Min Ho easily draws attention with floral motifs or rather feminine colors such as pink and green.

Spoiler

271ac609-c582-45aa-b196-3c74165a9de7.jpg

25f0fcc2-44ff-4967-b005-fc775e4464d2.jpg

It can be said that each of the guy's costumes in the film exudes a rich and romantic image that attracts the sisters' attention. With this role, the handsome man from the cinema village once again showed that he has a really noble egg style.

Spoiler

4e47a0e2-3cb3-4cca-9c3f-2901fd4800f9.jpg

740e241c-05ab-4916-8ce7-fe3ab693c02f.jpg

42ea5cfc-0d83-43d3-ac30-6d1c88bec6ca.jpg

Translation from vietnamese google

https://www.dienanh.net/news/lee-min-ho-va-loat-nam-chinh-phim-han-co-gu-thoi-trang-cuc-dinh-26763.html

• Like 6
  • Blob 1