Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

6 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Hang in there @Nikaa94.  My crystal ball says that we will hear from LMH soon.:smooches3:

If we are in a drought, we'll do a poll.  We've had so much activity lately, that a poll wasn't necessary for January.  

awww, thanks for your kind words! :kisslevel:
yes, January has been such a great Lee Min Ho month :D we can have fun with polls and I will probably re watch TKEM and Faith, or TKEM and BOF! 

but really getting a Canadian IG post from LMH will be so fun :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

awww, thanks for your kind words! :kisslevel:
yes, January has been such a great Lee Min Ho month :D we can have fun with polls and I will probably re watch TKEM and Faith, or TKEM and BOF! 

but really getting a Canadian IG post from LMH will be so fun :joy:

Rewatch BOF first.  Hold on TKEM; thinking of asking @syntyche about doing something for the 1 year anniversary of TKEM.  I mean, you can rewatch TKEM, if you want, lol, but I don't know how many times you want to watch it. 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Rewatch BOF first.  Hold on TKEM; thinking of asking @syntyche about doing something for the 1 year anniversary of TKEM.  I mean, you can rewatch TKEM, if you want, lol, but I don't know how many times you want to watch it. 

you know I’m good at re watching :joy::approves:I can re watch LMH’s dramas so many times without getting bored or tired lol  

but I will wait for the event you are creating for our The King! :dorashakes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

6 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

you know I’m good at re watching :joy:I can re watch LMH’s dramas so many times without getting bored or tired lol  

but I will wait for the event you are creating for our The King! 

Which LMH drama have you rewatched the most?  (hey, this would have been a good poll!)  

Mine is LOTBS.  I think BOF may be close behind.  

• Love 1
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Which LMH drama have you rewatched the most?  (hey, this would have been a good poll!)  

For me definitely BOF because it’s also his older drama and imagine how many times I have watched it since then until now :joy: 

after BOF, LOTBS and city hunter!! 

Omg, what a fun poll it will be!!! I also think BOF should win :relieved: 

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

The Heirs is my go to. I cannot get over Kim Tan but I have rewatched Faith close second,  LOBTS and BOF comes later. And I frequently watch CH action scenes on YouTube. Of course TKEM OST is the most played. 

we should have a poll on this - totally. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

26 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

For me definitely BOF because it’s also his older drama and imagine how many times I have watched it since then until now :joy: 

after BOF, LOTBS and city hunter!! 

Omg, what a fun poll it will be!!! I also think BOF should win :relieved: 

21 minutes ago, Areumdaun said:

The Heirs is my go to. I cannot get over Kim Tan but I have rewatched Faith close second,  LOBTS and BOF comes later. And I frequently watch CH action scenes on YouTube. Of course TKEM OST is the most played. 

I think, depending on who participates, either Faith or TKEM would win.  

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Areumdaun said:

OMG how did I forget Heirs and not mention it?! Lol :D 

after BOF, it’s definitely The Heirs and LoTBs together :joy:

Kim Tan is definitely a type of character you can’t get over with! The type of romancing Kim Tan does is out of this world!  

• Like 2

Many beautiful wallpapers from the TV series "Heirs":

wp2422566.jpg

https://wallpapercave.com/the-heirs-wallpapers

Why is Lee Min Ho one of Korea's all-time favorite celebrities?

January 29, 2021

Lee Min Ho has a long acting career, with every project he has gained new followers and has now been chosen as the actor most loved by fans outside of South Korea.

There is not a single K-Dramas fan who does not know Lee Min Ho, as even if you have not seen the series or movie with this actor, his name cannot be avoided due to his great popularity.

The Korea Foundation for International Cultural Exchange recently released a brief study of the impact of the Korean wave and the perception of Korean entertainment in other regions of the world.

The estimates were obtained from several surveys of more than eight thousand people from 18 countries. During the survey, they were asked about their favorite Hallyu stars, so some singers, actors and actresses were part of the responses. 

BTS won the title of South Korea's Favorite Music Artist, and Lee Min Ho won the crown in the acting, who has wowed international audiences for several years.

Why is Lee Min Ho so loved by the public?

1. Dramas
The actor has appeared in numerous dramas and many of them have become international phenomena. We saw this recently at the premiere of The King: The Eternal Monarch, but this phenomenon has been observed since the days of Boys over Flowers. This 2009 production reached many countries through television, and with the help of the Internet, its influence increased so that Lee Min Ho attracted worldwide attention.

2. Fans
Despite being a star, Lee Min Ho is very considerate of his fans. Wherever he goes, he meets a crowd of fans waiting to see him, even if it happens for a few seconds, the actor appreciates this gesture by welcoming them and showing his affection, but when he meets the public through an autograph signing or fan meeting, he shows his good personality by talking to visitors.

See this post on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFYGh96B29l/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Post posted by 이민호 leeminho (@minoz ___ 0)

3. Kind heart
The actor has amassed a fortune through his work, but some of that money is devoted to donating to charities, supporting various projects when he has the opportunity. In addition to the contributions he makes, he also often motivates his fans to follow in his footsteps and help those most in need.

4. Communication
Lee Min Ho cannot often meet with his fans, due to his busy schedule and the complexities of today's life, it is difficult to plan events, but the actor tries to keep in touch with them through his social networks, where he shares some details of his daily life that delight his followers. ...

See this post on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGeU7JKgg05/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

A post shared by 이민호 LEEMINHO (@aaactorleeminho)

Lee Min Ho is currently working on a new project with Lee Seung Gi and has shown his talent as a video director. 

Translation from spanish google

https://editorweb360.com/por-que-lee-min-ho-es-una-de-las-celebs-mas-queridas-en-corea

• Like 7

7 hours ago, 1ouise said:

I think the same thing.  But LSG's drama doesn't start until March 3--more than a month from now.  If the final LMHxLSG movielog isn't uploaded until then, I hope there will be something else sooner!

I don't think LMH will be busy every day that he is in Vancouver.  If he brought his fancy computer with him, he could continue to work on his editing hobby.

Awww, that would be cool - I believe he would be.  It's his hobby, way to unwind.  I would be.  @Nikaa94  I do LMH hears you loud and clear on the IG post and movielog during his stay / work at CA.   
IG Live?  Wow, that would be great?

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

If we are in a drought, we'll do a poll.  We've had so much activity lately, that a poll wasn't necessary for January.  

A poll would be fun !

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I have re-watched TKEM and Faith countless times.    And why we have so much to talk even when LMH is away -- because of you all Chingus... this thread is warm and sane, non-toxic too.  

https://twitter.com/monika_leeminho    cr DC

@Areumdaun  Have you watched Personal Taste?

15 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Awww, that would be cool - I believe he would be.  It's his hobby, way to unwind.  I would be.  @Nikaa94  I do LMH hears you loud and clear on the IG post and movielog during his stay / work at CA.   
IG Live?  Wow, that would be great?

yes, IG live would be awesome!! :happy2:

Personal taste is a cute and funny drama! :heartxoxo:

15 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I have re-watched TKEM and Faith countless times.    And why we have so much to talk even when LMH is away -- because of you all Chingus... this thread is warm and sane, non-toxic too.  

I wanna re watch TKEM too! I miss it these days! Seeing tweets about TKEM and Lee Gon make me wanna re watch soon :D 

our thread is the best!! We all are the coolest Minoz!B) :hypehype:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

thanks for tagging me at times - sometimes I am just everywhere lol

Lol we have Pachinko thread too, so we have to joggle :joy:

:heart1:

so let’s assume LMH is in Canada,,, :D it’s 11:15 PM Vancouver time,,,,, Our night owl maybe awake now,,,,,

Hope we get episode 4,,,

• Like 3