Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I think the photographer has the most easiest job when he is shooting LMH.. how can anyone look this good at any angle and at any lighting? He is gorgeous in all of them.

@CarolynH Here the cases are still there - I’m not exactly sure but Vancouver  COVID 19 cases are around 600 a day but has seen a slight dip and they do have restrictions in place. Compared to rest of Canada only Vancouver is in the + range for weather, so that would be nice. I do wish LMH takes him time to explore a little bit of BC before he leaves - in my opinion he would really enjoy it, since he seems to like the outdoors. Of course, if that would lead to some IG updates or movie logs, that would make be super happy.

He posted on IG when he travelled Europe, and I really hope he does in Canada as well. :transforms:

Safe travels Lee Minho-ssi! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

Forgive me for not visiting the forum for a long time. My old tablet was out of order and I had to buy a new one. It was not possible to restore the previous account in soompi and had to open a new one.

Good to have you back here Nina :D   @nina_mitrokhina 5misnina   
Sorry to hear about the loss of your old soompi account.  

7 minutes ago, Areumdaun said:

I think the photographer has the most easiest job when he is shooting LMH.. how can anyone look this good at any angle and at any lighting? He is gorgeous in all of them.

He posted on IG when he travelled Europe, and I really hope he does in Canada as well. 

Safe travels Lee Minho-ssi! 

Hi @Areumdaun  So he's there already?  Hehe :D   I hope so too, as per your wish, that he makes time to travel a bit and do a movielog or post a selfie.   With this covid situation, one does not get to travel freely as wish.

@Min2206, please don't worry about me. The status on soompi is not important to me, the main thing is that I can again get to our forum and communicate with you. It was very sad for several days not to be able to go online, not to know interesting news about Lee Min Ho and not read the comments on our forum! Now everything is in order, which I am very happy about.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@leeminhosny:waves:

I was gonna ask what was your favorite part of LMH’s video GQ interview ? I don’t think you posted on that day, I was curious to know what part you liked the best, any thoughts? Anything caught ur attention?our Minho also talked about the character he likes to play,,,,what do u think? Do think he gave us hint? imagine articles come out in future and his role will be what he described in his interview,, :getmygrooveon:

I have watched his video interview a lot lol I still find it refreshing 

• Like 5

Netizenbuzz made me surprised , It finds hater comments generally, it translates positive comments rarely :unamused: 

Lee Min Ho 7.6%
Song Hye Gyo 3.4%
Song Joong Ki 1.9%
Gong Yoo 1.8%
Suzy, Lee Jong Suk 1.7%

Lee Min Ho 9.6%
Hyun Bin 3.%
Gong Yoo 2.3%
Song Hye Gyo 2.1%
Lee Jong Suk 2.0%

1. [+130, -4] Very cool of Lee Min Ho

2. [+70, -0] As expected of Lee Min Ho, congrats congrats

3. [+63, -0] Lee Min Ho and BTS are the best

4. [+60, -1] The fact that BTS rose up to 22% just shows how much power they have. Another surprising thing is that Lee Min Ho has been the #1 Hallyu star for nearly 10 years now.

5. [+46, -0] Lee Min Ho is the best~~

6. [+28, -1] BTS and Lee Min Ho's percentages keep going up. How many years has Lee Min Ho topped the list already? Daebak. I hope Hallyu keeps advancing and getting love.

7. [+24, -0] Amazing that Lee Min Ho has been the Hallyu top for so long, congrats congrats

8. [+22, -1] Hoping for everyone's continued success~~ ^^

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

@leeminhosny

I was gonna ask what was your favorite part of LMH’s video GQ interview ? I don’t think you posted on that day, I was curious to know what part you liked the best, any thoughts? Anything caught ur attention?our Minho also talked about the character he likes to play,,,,what do u think? Do think he gave us hint? imagine articles come out in future and his role will be what he described in his interview,, 

I have watched his video interview a lot lol I still find it refreshing 

Sorry I don't think that he gave any hint, I think he talks generally I don't ascribe meaning to "works" word , He can describe any event etc. as "works" , because all of them are his work .Because he works hard , We talked also previously of course he can think another work too because we are in January. He can't think specific work but he can want other project (generally) He has already said he want to work like cow. He even will start other project, this isn't surprise we already calculated this , just airing date can't be in 2021. If airing date will be in 2021 , real surprise will be this. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Netizenbuzz made me surprised , It finds hater comments generally, it translates positive comments rarely :unamused: 

Lee Min Ho 7.6%
Song Hye Gyo 3.4%
Song Joong Ki 1.9%
Gong Yoo 1.8%
Suzy, Lee Jong Suk 1.7%

Lee Min Ho 9.6%
Hyun Bin 3.%
Gong Yoo 2.3%
Song Hye Gyo 2.1%
Lee Jong Suk 2.0%

4. [+60, -1] The fact that BTS rose up to 22% just shows how much power they have. Another surprising thing is that Lee Min Ho has been the #1 Hallyu star for nearly 10 years now.

6. [+28, -1] BTS and Lee Min Ho's percentages keep going up. How many years has Lee Min Ho topped the list already? Daebak. I hope Hallyu keeps advancing and getting love.

7. [+24, -0] Amazing that Lee Min Ho has been the Hallyu top for so long, congrats congrats

On the online articles the negative comments are flooding everywhere. And those negative comments make the comment section alive and in fire. And that's good for the magazines, blogs, journals because it creates buzz. People are rarely objective and like to belittle every celebrity that are not their favorites

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Lee Min Ho 7.6%
Song Hye Gyo 3.4%
Song Joong Ki 1.9%
Gong Yoo 1.8%
Suzy, Lee Jong Suk 1.7%

Lee Min Ho 9.6%
Hyun Bin 3.%
Gong Yoo 2.3%
Song Hye Gyo 2.1%
Lee Jong Suk 2.0%

im really shocked not just by the blog managers but also its visitors. most of them congratulated him :scream:. the amount of hate he usually gets there is unbelievable. i remember all lmh haters gather in that blog. i still cant beleive it

maybe they just coudlnt find a hate comment under this article. i still cant trust them.

anyway its a fact that he is a hallyu king by korean ministry's numbers and im glad that even haters cant deny that or say something about it :gangnamstyle:

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, Intisar G said:

On the online articles the negative comments are flooding everywhere. And those negative comments make the comment section alive and in fire. And that's good for the magazines, blogs, journals because it creates buzz. People are rarely objective and like to belittle every celebrity that are not their favorites

Netizenbuzz was very happy King era, because it worked hard, It translated almost everyday ,it found hate comments easly , but then Nate closed comments part, now Ntzb can find hardly hater comments. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, lupeace said:

im really shocked not just by the blog managers but also its visitors. most of them congratulated him :scream:. the amount of hate he usually gets there is unbelievable. i remember all lmh haters gather in that blog. i still cant beleive it

maybe they just coudlnt find a hate comment under this article. i still cant trust them.

anyway its a fact that he is a hallyu king by korean ministry's numbers and im glad that even haters cant deny that or say something about it 

Because Nate and Naver closed comments part for Entertainment news and Hallyu survey news are in Economy news part. News part let comments more with private info( phone number etc.) So hater can't make comments easly. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

On 1/19/2021 at 10:24 PM, Nikaa94 said:

sorry for cutting your post, I don’t think LMH said he wouldn’t do “tsundere”, cause he can play a prosecutor or detective who is “tsundere” too. Also, in Heirs his character is popular for being straightforward and Honest and not “tsundere”. “Tsundere” isn’t necessarily a quality just for princes.  He will not take roles that require prince like image. 

Chingu, sort i didn't get back to you sooner. I think you are right. My apology, i see Tsundere as most of the Drama leading man, and what i meant by saying that is that, He is leaving the image He was known for. But, i obviously using the wrong term :).

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

The way he walks!!! Omggggg, how do I describe it? How can someone walk so charmingly?? 

1 minute ago, scrawford said:

Change, sort i didn't get back to you sooner. I think you are right. My apology, i see Tsundere as most of the Drama leading man, and what i meant by saying that is that, He is leaving the image He was known for. But, i obviously using the wrong term :).

ohhhh we have our @scrawfordback,,,,,, :happy2:
no worries, Chingu :allgoodlol::dorashakes:

What a great January we have had so far , so many content!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, scrawford said:

I am Back! and yes, we are blessed with so many content in January. I'm back reading, there are some interesting convo in here :)

With so many contents comes so many convo :evilelmo:

It’s been so fun! LMH is an amazing blessing!!

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1