Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

50 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Let's die

Ahhhhhhhh, my poor beating heart @leeminhosny  those gif of yours!!!!
Dunno whether to choose between the green or the pink LMH !    Daannggg me!

:heart2beat:

both pic reposted from machi

@CarolynH My first encounter with LMH was in 2011 with BOF.  I remember I watched TH while it was live broadcasting in 2013 but the drama that made me immerse in LMH dramas and characters is LOTBS. In this drama, all his gesture and facial expression made me re-watch LOTBS maybe more than 15 times.  And then restarted to watch his past dramas with a new eye. I just can say that he owns all his characters. I watched TKEM while it was airing and was reading all the discussions about the drama in TKEM soompi thread.  The TKEM set up was hard to follow for the first 5 episodes and I thought that the romance wasn't smooth. One thing I can say is that LMH was outstanding as the king and made me finish and like the drama in the end. That's it. Sorry for this long post.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Intisar G said:

@CarolynH My first encounter with LMH was in 2011 with BOF.  I remember I watched TH while it was live broadcasting in 2013 but the drama that made me immerse in LMH dramas and characters is LOTBS. In this drama, all his gesture and facial expression made me re-watch LOTBS maybe more than 15 times.  And then restarted to watch his past dramas with a new eye. I just can say that he owns all his characters. I watched TKEM while it was airing and was reading all the discussions about the drama in TKEM soompi thread.  The TKEM set up was hard to follow for the first 5 episodes and I thought that the romance wasn't smooth. One thing I can say is that LMH was outstanding as the king and made me finish and like the drama in the end. That's it. Sorry for this long post.

@Intisar G, you don't need to apologize since your post isn't that long - Besides, the content of what you posted is worth members' time to read. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

Hi chingus! Merry Christmas and happy holiday! 

wow!! LMH new pic is another level. We need new content from

him and another drama after pachinko. 
really missing him, and I am rewatching LOTBS again, maybe because it’s Christmas and winter where I am at. 

hope y’all stay safe and healthy. 
♥️

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 4

These new pictures are literally killing all of us.. :cries:

what a Christmas gift from our Oppa!! :issohappy:

But I still miss LMH, I wanna see him talk and move. I hope we get a movielog today. 

10 hours ago, madmad min said:

The way SBS keeps on Booking LMH specifically for their channel (Grapewine said TKEM was supposed to air on tVn) THEY very well should Include those 3. 

who is grapewine? 

omg, I saw tweets talking about this too. Did sbs really snatch TKEM from tvN? SBS keeps on taking LMH’s dramas and making gigantic profit out of them, they better give a lot of awards to TKEM. 

will SBS take LMH’s next drama too?? :wut: Omg, how do we set our baby free sbs?? What is kbs up to? Lol I wish they had

taken TKEM because I think kbs does better promotions. 

• Like 6

70 Minoz voted for this poll, :heart1:

the results of our poll:

Detective story 38.6%, heavy and serious romance 24.3%, tragic romance 22.9%, Noona romance 14.3% 

Why many Minoz want detective story for Min Ho? I think detective stories are all the same with a serial killer at the center of story and then at the end they figure who she or he is. Do we have detective story dramas with 20% ratings? Detective story alone won’t work. We should get a mix of genres at least. I would choose tragic romance or heavy romance. Noona romance is also always popular in SK and the content usually caters to their taste. 

• Like 6

@Nikaa94 I voted also to your polls. I chose heavy romance but I wanted also tragic romance. When I saw that the most voted option was detective story, it was unexpected to me. As you said detective stories are all the same and till now all the detective dramas I watched have the same vibes. I rather chose a story with some mystery like When The Camellia Blooms. That show what entertaining and make you guess who the bad guy was.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

33 minutes ago, Intisar G said:

@Nikaa94 I voted also to your polls. I chose heavy romance but I wanted also tragic romance. When I saw that the most voted option was detective story, it was unexpected to me. As you said detective stories are all the same and till now all the detective dramas I watched have the same vibes. I rather chose a story with some mystery like When The Camellia Blooms. That show what entertaining and make you guess who the bad guy was.

Thank you for participating! :heart1:

I agree with your points :) I also think mystery is much better and there is a variety of stories that can be explored. Camellia blooms is a mixed of genres, it is romantic comedy and mystery all together. I think mix genres are good and fun. Our TKEM is also a mix of genres, Legend of the blue sea is also mix of genres. :approves:

Lee Min ho doing a heavy romance will be out of this world. :evilelmo:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, Intisar G said:

Thank you for sharing!:kiss_wink: LOTBS was pretty near perfect for me in term of what I like to see from LMH.  Weren't the discussion in the TKEM thread a hoot?  

Merry Minholidays to all

:Viki-Soompi-Winter-Tree-Emoji:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4