Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

He is so cute and his hair is so natural and pretty 

If you look at his pics, the last one showed that he seems to look tired.   Hope he has enough rest in between shootings, wonder he has time for movielog.  

• Like 5
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Yes he did @Nikaa94 ..  on a Monday, yay!  

cr https://www.instagram.com/p/CH6-NvuhaNv/

He really likes to wear baggy clothing.  :heart4:

yes he does! And he rocks this style!! :glasses:  In DC gallery, Minoz like his outfit and say that he is like a college student:love:

https://m.dcinside.com/board/minho/696074

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

If you look at his pics, the last one showed that he seems to look tired.   Hope he has enough rest in between shootings, wonder he has time for movielog.  

yes, baby Min Ho looks tired, he is busy filming and he has been working so hard :criesariver:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 3

11 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

yes, baby Min Ho looks tired, he is busy filming and he has been working so hard 

You know what I like about Lee Min Ho.  @Nikaa94  Though he's tired and busy here and there, he makes a point to post, and he is NOT bothered on how he looks.  Love him for being HIM.   

:heart4:

@Thong Thin  I was just as surprised - was having lunch too and could not believe he posted.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 4

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20201123

Minho, you look handsome even if you cover yourself with a mask

Lee Min-ho showed off his handsome look. 

On Monday, actor Lee Min-ho posted three photos on his Instagram which show how he has been doing.

In the photos released, Lee went out wearing a mask. Lee Min-ho, dressed casually and wearing a hoodie, added natural charm to the viewers' attention. 

Lee Min-ho, who seems to be full of composure, drawing admiration from many fans. 

Meanwhile, Lee launched the YouTube channel Leminho Film on October 30. 

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202011231429484745419_1

In the picture, Lee Min-ho poses in a comfortable hoodie. The visuals, which stand out even when wearing a mask, drew attention. In particular, the comfortable clothes and a warm atmosphere were combined to complete the boyfriend photo.

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202011231431452310

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 5

14 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

It is the same with the Gangnam Blues thread. When I came into the forum I looked for it (because I would like to know which was the end of the film in its Chinese version) and it is archived and at the moment can't be read. 

By the way: does anyone around here know how the Chinese version ends? I haven't found the information yet. 

@Missprincesa, it seems that there were locked threads after the upgrade of the software. MODS are aware of the issue and I guess they are trying to figure out if this can be fixed. :anguished:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Min Ho was in the YouTube real-time Chatroom :wut:

img%5D   

Omg

Lmh film episode 4

:2540_meh:

am I dreaming :wut:

OMG, talk about high quality!!!

this episode is sooooooo good , the music, the scenery, LMH, choco, eveything, LMH’s eyes at the end :criesariver:

img%5D  

img%5D

img%5D

credit: DC

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=696088&_rk=urT&page=1

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 5

23 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Lmh film episode 4

am I

this episode is sooooooo good , the music, the scenery, LMH, choco, eveything, LMH’s eyes at the end 

@Nikaa94  Today LMH really makes us all so happy! 
Omgod!  Choco with her glasses - she is so blessed.  

:issohappy:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 6

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@Nikaa94  Today LMH really makes us all so happy! 

:issohappy:

Min Ho was in real time chat, I updated my post. 

omg, I can’t believe this

my heart!!!!! :heart2beat:

========

LMH types in English in real time chat room : “yeah it’s me”, he also says “byebyebyebye”

How cuuuuuuuteeeee :getmygrooveon:

My heart!!!! :heart:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 5

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Omg

Lmh film episode 4

am I dreaming

@Nikaa94, thanks for sharing this. NICE - I love autumn since the weather is mostly sunny and the climate is still mild. The beginning of November marks the end of the autumn in Korea. Autumn is a great time to break out the jackets, coats, boots, scarves and hats in preparation for the change in season. Autumn is the best time to visit Korea. Take a look at those autumn leaves.The leaves change from green to red, orange, yellow or brown before falling. I wonder where did LMH film this, huh? I love how LMH has a good walk in the autumn time, the colours are so pretty and it just makes you feel good.  :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Min Ho was in the YouTube real-time Chatroom 

img%5D   

Omg

Lmh film episode 4

am I dreaming 

OMG, talk about high quality!!!

this episode is sooooooo good , the music, the scenery, LMH, choco, eveything, LMH’s eyes at the end 

img%5D  

img%5D

img%5D

credit: DC

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=696088&_rk=urT&page=1

OMG, MOVIELOG EP 4 IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

THE AUTUMN ATMOSPHERE IS EPIC, THE CINEMATOGRAPHY IS EXCELLENT!! 

Interesting fact, LMH used "Legends of The Fall" , Brad Pitt's movie OST in this Movielog, the title is "The Ludlows" by James Horner. :) 

** sorry mod, please allow me to quote images and video link for context.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 4