Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho: What to wonder about his popular characters

By Leonard Manson - November 20, 20200

ezgif-3-6b3d657e424f.jpg

Lee Min Ho is a huge Hallyu star thanks to Korean entertainment, but there are stories you didn’t know about his career.

Famous for his lead role in the F4, the Korean actor has managed to build a great career for 9 years thanks to dramas such as “City Hunter”, “Boys over Flowers”, “Personal Taste” and the most recent “The King Eternal Monarch” , which marked his return to acting after being absent for nearly two years due to his military service.

Lee Min Ho has won the hearts of fans with his various characters, he is currently enlisting his new international project: “Pachinko”, the new movie produced by Apple TV. The Korean star’s talent developed thanks to his studies at Konkuk University, where he majored in Cinematic Art.

Currently, he works under the MYM Entertainment agency and his fans hope to see him on the screen again, as Lee Min Ho’s name is synonymous with success, as he is a brand known to all drama fans. If you want to know more about the actor or discover secrets of his career, we leave you a list of curiosities about his characters and some of his Korean series that he has starred in.

CURIOSITIES OF LEE MIN HO’S DRAMAS

Boys Over Flowers

Despite being one of his most famous characters, he found out that he was accepted into the audition while reading the newspaper

The recording of the end suffered, because in New Caledonia it was very hot

The cast never wanted to sleep with him, as he talks in his sleep or moves a lot
His fame was so great that fans used to call him Gu Jun Pyo and he had to record a video to clarify that he was Lee Min Ho

Almost does not accept the role

Kibum has become one of his great friends

Personal Taste

He shot one of the most embarrassing scenes when his character got sick to his stomach

His partner in the drama, Son Ye In admitted that he is a good kisser

The Heirs

He improvised one of the kisses between the leading couple by order of the director

The first kiss between Kim Tan and Cha Eunsang’s characters took more than 3 hours to shoot

City hunter

He promoted his fame to countries like China and Japan

He had to lose several kilos of weight and trained martial arts for his character.

https://www.somagnews.com/lee-min-ho-what-to-wonder-about-his-popular-characters/

Lee Min Ho Sets The Temperature Soaring In A Black Outfit
check out Lee Min Ho's hot black outfits or some outfit inspiration

Author: Editorial Team
21 Nov,2020 02:40:26

lee-min-ho-sets-the-temperature-soaring-

Lee Min Ho is a man who needs no introduction. This thirty-three-year-old South Korean actor and model has achieved immense fame and recognition worldwide. He has claimed his throne in the international stardom and will be ruling there for a while. Lee Min is the heartthrob of the century.

According to the list created by CNN, he is among the top 20 Hottest South Korean Male Celebrities. He never fails to surprise us with his killer looks and sophisticated style. His outfits are paired to perfection. Be it from styling a tuxedo for an award function or casual airport look. All the colours suit his charming face but black brings out the best in him. We sure go week in our knees every time Lee steps out wearing black. He slays the black outfits like no one else. In recent pictures, Lee is seen rocking black outfits and trust us you will regret not checking it out. In these outfits he proves that once black there’s no going back. Black is everyone’s favourite colour, and Lee Min is everyone’s favourite too. What a bliss when you combine two favourite things, isn’t it? So we bring before you Lee Min Ho’s best black outfits looks. You can thank us later. Check out the pictures and let us know what you think.

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/movies/photos-movies/lee-min-ho-sets-temperature-soaring-black-outfit/2020/11/21

• Like 7
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

22 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I added them PT thread but it says " Archived and closed" so I can't see replies why? 

Yeah, what happened to the PT thread?  I looked for it as well.  I know no one has posted for a while, but to wipe out the posts?:onfirex:  What if a new fan wanted to read the thread?  Poor PT.

• Sad 5
  • Shocked 1

17 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Lee Min Ho is a man who needs no introduction. This thirty-three-year-old South Korean actor and model has achieved immense fame and recognition worldwide. He has claimed his throne in the international stardom and will be ruling there for a while. Lee Min is the heartthrob of the century.

I'm surprised how Indian Media described LMH. :approves:

I remembered when TKEM airing, Indian Minoz said he's more popular than before in India because India was not a major Hallyu market and LMH was not so famous and popular in India.
Look at that website, obviously Hallyu is still not so popular in India.

• Like 6

Lee Min Ho releases video with the character "Minomi" ... This combination is love

On the 20th, Lee Min Ho's agency, MYM Entertainment, posted a video on its official SNS with a caption saying, "#leeminho x cute child next to another cute child, this combination is love ..".

The video shows Lee Min Ho holding his character's stuffed animal Minomi in his arms and shooting with various facial expressions. With Lee Min Ho showing a loving appearance in a fun atmosphere such as hugging and kissing Minomi, the post received cheering comments.

Lee Min Ho recently opened a YouTube channel “lee min ho film” and started full-scale activities as a content creator. In addition, the appearance of the drama "Pachinko" produced on Apple TV+ has been confirmed.

135751_560.png

135752_560.png

135754_560.png

Spoiler

135753_560.png

https://kt.wowkorea.jp/news-read/57968.html

On 11/21/2020 at 11:13 AM, CarolynH said:

Thank you @willenette!  I will try it next time I quote a tweet.

Get ready for the favorite PT scenes poll (Mon-Wed)!  You'll need to read each one carefully since they are not in order of episode.  Top two will move on to the ultimate favorite scene poll.

@leeminhosny Do you have any PT gifs to share?

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Before I forget, I want to thank @Edgar Pordwed @CallieP @Lindyloo421 and @syntyche for their contributions for  the upcoming PT favorite scenes poll!

Thanks @CarolynH, too, for preparing the poll. The fave PT scenes I sent you were actually based on my stock of gifs. They're available if you need it. :)

On 11/21/2020 at 12:40 PM, JoannaID said:

I am amazed by your skill and ability to track every single article related to LMH from various languages! @syntyche:thumbsup:

This article is from my country but I don't even read these kind of articles, only read articles in English nowadays, lol.

Thank you, @JoannaID, I've been honing various skills because of LMH :lol:

I read somewhere that IDN is one of the countries, if not the country, with the highest consumption of kpop culture, aside from Korea. And K-artists have also been ambassadors for certain products there, including LMH for Kopi Luwak. With LMH's looks and talent, it wouldn't be too hard for him to gain more fans there. :)

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 4

4_39gUd018svc28s0featxpkd_bzzg9d.jpg

9_a1fUd018svc8n5cjzx6dvc0_bzzg9d.jpg?typ

Our adorable Lee Min Hossi is not only handsome, he is me ...

Our charming Lee Min Hossi is not only a handsome man, he is a very talented actor, singer and model, he is truly the most popular, successful, gorgeous, charming person, so kind and sweet, he is very humble, always with a joyful smile and bright and frank eyes. In fact, Lee Min Hossi has many fans all over the world. He has a warm and very beautiful heart, a beautiful and warm soul, a very beautiful voice. He is the most real and valuable treasure. I am very happy for him and very proud of him. He is the best actor, singer, model and common man. I always believe in him and support him. He really deserved our endless love and attention, support and the most beautiful and warm words. Baby, you are everything to me, my most beautiful angel. Always be happy and healthy. I am always with you and only forever.

https://m.vlive.tv/post/1-20026109

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3