Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 minute ago, Thong Thin said:

@Nikaa94

Is that recent photos.. Oppa having bonding time... how sweet of him.. And his hair color and style..and his eyes... Is that Ko Hansu eyes :piggydance:

omg, I can see his style has changed ... He looks so good! :highonflowers:  Look at his eyes, his facial expression, his natural hair , sooooo good

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 4

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

omg, I can see his style has changed ... He looks so   Look at his eyes, his facial expression, his natural hair , sooooo good

Yes... look closely at his eyes and facial expressions... Is totally Ko Hansu and not LMH :hooray2:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 2

4 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yay new pictures. Love his new hairstyle.

Me too !

close-up

17 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Where is the evil uncle?  

Nikaa- you so cute!  Uncle is handsome, right?

8 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Full ver.

OMG OMG, this is so beautiful, the live orchestra version of "My Love". Oh the grandeur. The class. The feels of this video. 

I'm still not finished crying for this and now we got TKEM cast reunion, ah I'm speechless!!! 

:heart3::criesariver:

** I'm sorry mods for quoting the video, this is too beautiful to delete...

And TKEM is trending in several countries, ah my TKEM heart. This drama will forever be one of my most favourites of all time.

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2

‘The King: Eternal Monarch’ Actors Had a Good Time Together
by krishkim

124193021_704261407157616_61948768174608

Credit: Lee Min Ho Instagram
Lee Min Ho seemed to have a blast with his fellow actors from The King: Eternal Monarch.

On November 8, Lee Min Ho posted two pictures on his Instagram, along with a short message, “Cheers to your hair.”

In the released pictures, Lee Min Ho, Kim Yong Ji, Jung Eun Chae, Kim Kyung Nam and Woo Do Hwan, the actors from the recently-ended drama The King: Eternal Monarch, is having a good time, In particular, Lee Min Do was seen making a toast to Woo Do Hwan’s short hair, giving a big laugh.

This isn’t the first time Lee Min Ho showed his cute “jokes” about Woo Do Hwan’s hair. The two shared a lovely photo just before Woo Do Hwan joined the army about 4 months ago.

Meanwhile, The King: Eternal Monarch maintained the No.1 spot on the weekly Wavve drama chart for eight consecutive weeks and became a “hit Netflix drama” at the time of the broadcast.

https://zapzee.net/2020/11/08/the-king-eternal-monarch-actors-had-a-good-time-together/

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3

TKEM cast holds a special place in my heart so you guys have no idea how happy I am to see them reunite. 

Lmh’s caption is hilarious and so is WDH’s response :lol:. Their friendship is so cute. 

And yes, I believe he kept his hair long for Koh Hansu. :D

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 4

6620f71b85b2428d9e493214e3c31d91.jpeg?s=

“The King: Eternal Monarch” Cast Reunites And Shows Close Friendship

The actors of SBS’s “The King: Eternal Monarch” have gathered for a reunion!

On November 8, Lee Min Ho shared two photos on his Instagram with the caption, “Let’s toast to your head.” The photos show Lee Min Ho, Woo Do Hwan, Kim Go Eun, Kim Kyung Nam, Jung Eun Chae, and Kim Yong Ji enjoying a meal with drinks. In one image, Lee Min Ho and Woo Do Hwan are each holding a glass to Woo Do Hwan’s head. Kim Go Eun appears to have taken the two pictures.

Woo Do Hwan is currently serving in the military, so it seems likely that the actors have reunited to see Woo Do Hwan during his military leave. Woo Do Hwan commented on Lee Min Ho’s post, “It’s a good head to toast to.”

woo-do-hwan-comment.jpg

Kim Go Eun shared the same images on her own Instagram account and wrote in the caption, “‘The King’ after a long time” with a heart emoji.

“The King: Eternal Monarch,” which aired earlier this year, tells the story of Emperor Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) and detective Jung Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun). The two live in parallel universes, one where Korea is a constitutional monarchy and one that is similar to the modern-day republic.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1436505wpp/the-king-eternal-monarch-cast-reunites-and-shows-close-friendship

Aaand Movielog 3 is here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgtU9TquD9s&feature=youtu.be

:glee::glee:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

LMH Tw update

It's the end of the weekend.
I thought I was in a good mood.
It was because the third episode of Lee Minho Film was coming. 

Fashion completed by Lee Min-ho!
LEE MINHO FILM Movielog EP.3
https://youtu.be/YgtU9TquD9s

#Lee Min-ho #leiminho
#leiminhofilm #actorleminho

J: Are you just going to wear these huge, plain shirts everyday?

L:

0ie6iqt.gif

I can totally feel her frustration :lol:

But #leeminho is trending!

:elated::elated:

• Like 10
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 3