Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Am I the only sentimental Minoz here??Monsters Inc Reaction GIF by filmeditor

21 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

So I can't watch anything about TKEM , I cry too :tears:

KBEE Korea Brand Entertainment Expo Kpop and OST Concert 

Concert Full ver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Biwx8o-GPfE&t=16s

Thanks for the information 

yes, watching TKEM is so hard, Lee Gon makes me cry 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, CarolynH said:

@Nikaa94 and @leeminhosny you guys almost make me want to watch TKEM again.  I haven't watched it since it ended.  I think LMH has made me cry in all of his dramas.  

I can't watch THEM so long time, so painful :tears: I think I won't watch TKEM again until Pachinko .I couldn't watch LOTBS so long time, because LMH went military service it is also painful and I missed him so much :tears: Now November came LOBS era , now I can watch LOBS again .

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

@Nikaa94 and @leeminhosny you guys almost make me want to watch TKEM again.  I haven't watched it since it ended.  I think LMH has made me cry in all of his dramas.  

Aww:criesariver:  I also made myself watch TKEM again 

Yes, LMH has made us cry in all his dramas, we have so much memories with each of his project, so many feelings, I get sentimental when I listen to the OSTs or watch short videos in Instagram.  We have a long and treasured history with Lee Min Ho... :heart:

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Aww:criesariver:  I also made myself watch TKEM again 

Yes, LMH has made us cry in all his dramas, we have so much memories with each of his project, so many feelings, I get sentimental when I listen to the OSTs or watch short videos in Instagram.  We have a long and treasured history with Lee Min Ho... :heart:

I thought while I watch this video "If we feel like this, how does he feel ?" I am sure he is affected so much, probably every drama is look like a child , they spend months on set , how much do actors/ actress are sorry when setting ended ? :tears:

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

32 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I thought while I watch this video "If we feel like this, how does he feel ?" I am sure he is affected so much, probably every drama is look like a child , they spend months on set , how much do actors/ actress are sorry when setting ended ? :tears:

Omg, LMH surely was affected by his characters because LMH always owns his characters and gets immersed in his roles. He lives with his characters and makes them come into reality. He spends months of his time filming and gets attached to the whole set. Oppaaaaaaaa :bawling::bawling:  

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

On 11/6/2020 at 6:15 PM, Nikaa94 said:

It’s quiet here :joy:

let’s dance! :piggydance: Don’t worry we are gonna get some update from LMH himself during the weekend :approves:

I knew Oppa would update his IG on the weekend :highonflowers::doggie:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 3

The prime minister is sitting in front?? I wanna see my Oppa’s face closer!!:unamused:

anywaysssssss

allow me to wiggle :2540_meh:

Is this picture new???

=============================

DC gallery post:

a few Korean Minoz comments translated by google :piggydance:

민호 술잔은 꽉꽉 차있구나 사진찍기용인듯 안마시고ㅋ
Minho's glass is full. he Didn’t  drink it like it's for taking pictures.  ( I agree with her, we all know Lee Min Ho doesn’t like to drink) 

더킹팀 훈훈 The King Team

더킹팀 훈훈하다 ㅋ  The King Team is warm

The King Team is warm, Mino Hair Hansu? haha“

“My Minho looks bright in the mirror zzzz“

The King Team is doing well.”

I like it because his hair style is natural”

credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=695600&_rk=Zxh&page=1

• Like 11
  • Wiggle 1

Lee Min-ho →Cast of 'The King'; Woo Do-hwan, a soldier, "Cheers to your head"

Actor Lee Min-ho spent time with SBS 'The King' actors.

Lee Min-ho posted a photo on his personal Instagram on Nov. 8, with a message saying, "Cheers to your head."

The photo shows the members of "The King" having a good time, including Lee Min-ho, Kim Yong-ji, Jung Eun-chae, Kim Kyung-nam and Woo Do-hwan. In particular, Lee Min-ho added laughter as he was making a toast to Woo Do-hwan's short hair.

Meanwhile, their drama 'The King' ended last June.

EmR5B79VgAUSh47?format=jpg&name=small

EmR5B74U4AAv6I2?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202011081440022310

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 5