Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

18 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170518 Minho got off duty :

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, wahhh...............thanks for sharing new pictures again. I really appreciate your sharing them with us here - at least, we won't missed him this much - Please keep them coming from time to time until his MS is over...........I'm not asking much, right? And look................many fans are still waiting for him, & that's almost everyday, huh? LMH looks so gorgeous wearing that casual clothes...............I guess his bodyguards are again waiting for him as well. I'm happy that I get to see him as if he's not serving the military. Hwaiting.........LMH! :lol:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi gtLmh, wahhh...............thanks for sharing new pictures again. I really appreciate your sharing them with us here - at least, we won't missed him this much - Please keep them coming from time to time until his MS is over...........I'm not asking much, right? And look................many fans are still waiting for him, & that's almost everyday, huh? LMH looks so gorgeous wearing that casual clothes...............I guess his bodyguards are again waiting for him as well. I'm happy that I get to see him as if he's not serving the military. Hwaiting.........LMH! :lol:

You are welcome. Love to share the pictures with you if do come out everyday.   :tongue:
His assistant and bodyguard were not with him from the 2nd day, just a driver taking him on and off duty.

• Like 9

On 2017/5/17 at 11:03 AM, joannabof said:

20170515【ABS-CBN News】LEE MIN HO's enlistment - A Trending News in Philippine

According to @annieminhossi , because of his POpularity...Minhossi was the first Korean Actor reported by a Tv news Station named BAndila of Abs-cbn Philippines about the mandatory Military service of the Korea. Last may 12,2017..minhossi entered the military service that cAused a lot of emotions to his fans.that day was a blasts!

• Like 11

Mmmm...our bb is looking oh so fine :wub:

DAHmUW_XUAAMcxm?format=jpg&name=large

Seriously chingus, aren't you also tempted to fly to Seoul and wait outside his office to have an encounter like this?  Sounds desperate and pathetic....but when else will we get the chance to see him this close and hold his hand? icon_drooling-5.gif

• Like 13

On 5/18/2017 at 1:10 PM, pixie0622 said:

Seriously chingus, aren't you also tempted to fly to Seoul and wait outside his office to have an encounter like this?  Sounds desperate and pathetic....but when else will we get the chance to see him this close and hold his hand? icon_drooling-5.gif

@pixie0622  Haha.  I totally get this.  I kinda wish people would leave him alone and let him be a civilian, but then, if you knew a guaranteed time and place to see him up close and personal, wouldn't you do it??

Speaking of which...  @Latifah_, do you mean that Min-ho's recent trip to LA included Las Vegas??  How do our detective Minoz know these things??  If I had known this, I would have been tempted to get in my car and drive straight to Las Vegas!  That is as close as he will ever get to me.

On 5/14/2017 at 9:36 AM, Latifah_ said:

I wonder if his recent visit to Vegas and LA would give us something for the upcoming years :ph34r:

We are actually seeing more of him, not less, now that he is doing his service.  :D  And I'm super enjoying seeing his "work fashion."

• Like 7

6 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

Yes, really tempted to fly to Korea and wait to watch him come out. It is a sure thing Mon-Fri unless he is out sick. Actually, I think @gtLmh0622    said that local Korean fans would not do it so it must be international fans. Korean fans and the government should not be angry. It is not Min Ho's fault and look on the bright side,  all the money tourism brings for the Korean economy and bringing jobs to Koreans. They should be happy. The thought of definitely seeing LMH for 1 minute, fans are willing to visit and spend all that money to visit Korea. This is a win-win situation. He would attract so much money into Korea.:lol:

On 5/16/2017 at 8:18 PM, CarolynH said:

****************************GET EXCITED FOR THE DRAMA REWATCH PAR-TAY**************************************

When:  May 21 (US) --internet provider don't fail me now!

What:  BoF Episode 1--get ready to love some curly hair!

Invitees:  Everybody!  

How can you resist this cutie?

cr:  youdahfaygay

I'm up first as your host.  These rewatches may be a little rough in the beginning until we figure out what works and what doesn't, so please bear with us.   After I set up the first episode, everyone is free to comment, post photos, videos etc.  You can also post CFs because there is only a week between the end of BOF and PT and I know there are a lot of BTS, interviews etc during and following the conclusion of the drama.  It's not necessary to comment on sunday, whenever you have a spare moment is great.  The more people that comment, there more fun and interesting this will be.  

Even though he was thinner then, he had a six-pack. I have never seen him with a six-pack, this is the first video that I noticed it. I think he has great abs anyway and six-pack is not a must. Still it was a surprise to me.

• Like 8

14 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

You are welcome. Love to share the pictures with you if do come out everyday.   :tongue:
His assistant and bodyguard were not with him from the 2nd day, just a driver taking him on and off duty.

Hi gtLmh, ahhh............thanks for sharing this info - So, that other man was his assistant............I thought all along those two men are both his bodyguards.....I guess this will be the routine now, only his driver will take him on/off duty. This is better because he might be criticized by netizen later on.....

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi gtLmh, ahhh............thanks for sharing this info - So, that other man was his assistant............I thought all along those two men are both his bodyguards.....I guess this will be the routine now, only his driver will take him on/off duty. This is better because he might be criticized by netizen later on.....

His assistant is that man with tattoo in arms.  Heard that he was Minho's classmate, already married.   :lol:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

Yes, really tempted to fly to Korea and wait to watch him come out. It is a sure thing Mon-Fri unless he is out sick. Actually, I think @gtLmh0622    said that local Korean fans would not do it so it must be international fans. Korean fans and the government should not be angry. It is not Min Ho's fault and look on the bright side,  all the money tourism brings for the Korean economy and bringing jobs to Koreans. They should be happy. The thought of definitely seeing LMH for 1 minute, fans are willing to visit and spend all that money to visit Korea. This is a win-win situation. He would attract so much money into Korea.:lol:

There are many local citizens waiting for him now. There is a primary school nearby, those pupils said they were waiting for their "Sencheon".  :lol:
Minoz asked them to go home after school, they said "Aonga !!".  :lol:
And one girl post a message on DC said her daughter excited whole night after seeing Lee Min Ho. She said Minho is her oppa, she want to see him as well.   (No wonder those pupils called him "Sencheon"  :tongue:)

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

There are many local citizens waiting for him now. There is a primary school nearby, those pupils said they were waiting for their "Sencheon".  :lol:
Minoz asked them to go home after school, they said "Aonga !!".  :lol:
And one girl post a message on DC said her daughter excited whole night after seeing Lee Min Ho. She said Minho is her oppa, she want to see him as well.   (No wonder those pupils called him "Sencheon"  :tongue:)

I don't understand, what 's the meaning of "Sencheon" or "Aonga !!"?

@pixie0622

8 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

Yes, but while his eyes are what I think is his best feature, I would really want to see him without a mask to see his sweet smile.  And, oh, if he could wear that wetsuit he wore in Heirs, that would be an added bonus. :D  Think he could wear that to work? Lol

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Cang Doan said:

I don't understand, what 's the meaning of "Sencheon" or "Aonga !!"?

"Sencheon" is uncle - mother's brother, sometime used for father's brother. (Maybe it should be "Semcheon")

Have you notice that in K-drama, someone asked his/her GF/BF to go away, he/she would say "Ga !! (Ka !!)" And then GF/BF would reply "Aonga !!" (I don't want to leave.)  :)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

His assistant is that man with tattoo in arms.  Heard that he was Minho's classmate, already married.   :lol:

gtLmh, ahhh............thanks for sharing this tidbits - :lol:

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

@pixie0622

Yes, but while his eyes are what I think is his best feature, I would really want to see him without a mask to see his sweet smile.  And, oh, if he could wear that wetsuit he wore in Heirs, that would be an added bonus. :D  Think he could wear that to work? Lol

Hi CarolynH usually, what they wear in a drama is sponsored. And these clothes go after TV show's wrap..... The items are usually simply packed and returned. But, there are cases where it's given to them so, they keep them..... But, these are rare exceptions. The number one rule of thumb that audiences might not realize is that the costumes are officially property of the studio producing the show. There are celebrities where they had a deal where he/she could get some of the things, though. :lol:

• Like 2

20170519 LMH off duty :

e3970d78gy1ffqwe6rrghj20ku0kuabx.jpg

e3970d78gy1ffqwegc845j20ku0kuwg6.jpg

e3970d78gy1ffqweobxznj20hs0hsjsv.jpg

Spoiler

e3970d78gy1ffqwesb01fj20ku0kugne.jpg

His hat and jacket are same as what HJJ wearing back to Korea from Spain in LOTBS :

d82affcdgy1ffqudt40chj21be0qo44c.jpg

He was spotted several times wearing same clothes as HJJ. I think this time, just like what he did when shooting Heirs, he bought all clothes by himself for LOTBS.

It seems that there were some Thailand Minoz today.

e3970d78gy1ffqwezr9b9j20hs0hsta5.jpg

7535cd67gy1ffqw29hgfrj20zk1r77fu.jpg

7535cd67gy1ffqw2eq89nj20zk1hc4qp.jpg

7535cd67gy1ffqw2ixia2j20zk1r8hdt.jpg

cr as tagged

20170519 Taiwan TVBS news :

http://news.tvbs.com.tw/entertainment/729017

Reported that LMH's popularity didn't reduce after he started military service. His road of off duty is like fan meeting everyday. 

• Like 11