Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

12 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

24 sep also was full today, I wonder too, Because Apple Tv already released 2 drama teaser in Sep , and 1 drama teaser in Oct and a drama in Nov. I think teaser can be out every moment.

Now I saw a post "is next project a drama or a movie" and 2 person said movie but I don't know this is their choice or do they know it? If it is movie so why TvN followed LMH? 

I thought a drama called Dr Brain is supposed to premiere before Pachinko.  I've been watching the Apple schedule as well.  I think they're focus on their anchor shows, The Morning Show and Ted Lasso.

Yeah, I wonder about TvN.  You (or someone) said it's an official account, not an imposter.  Why would they follow LMH?  And if LMH is still reviewing his project, TvN wouldn't have the rights yet. :wut:Oh well, I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Thanks for wishing LMH a happy birthday @willenette.  I think you have been following him longer on soompi than anyone.:heart:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

50 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Yeah, I wonder about TvN.  You (or someone) said it's an official account, not an imposter.  Why would they follow LMH?  And if LMH is still reviewing his project, TvN wouldn't have the rights yet. :wut:Oh well, I guess we'll find out soon enough.

yes, tving isn’t imposter. They only follow actors that they work with. What a mystery we have lol :joy: we have to read in between lines and so on,,,

I was thinking LMH didn’t literally start looking for his next work the moment minoz asked him that question. He may have been looking for his next work for awhile, so we should be hearing news soon.

• Like 6

4 Korean dramas that will last even one decade this year

Neisa Alicia | Monday, 28 Jun 2021

Hi beauty! Korean dramas have started to appear and become popular in Indonesia since the early 2000s. There were countless successful titles of the drama and won the hearts of the domestic public. As with the next series of popular drama films cited from detik.com, this year it doesn't look like he's ten years old.

2. City hunter

foto-asianwikicom-1.jpeg?w=620&q=90

Releasing the image of "the son of a rich man," Lee Min Ho makes a fierce appearance in the drama City Hunter. Tells the story of Lee Yoon Sung (Lee Min Ho) of a talented MTI graduate who works for the international communications team at Blue House. Secretly, Lee Yoon Sung has a plan to get revenge on five police officers suspected of the death of his biological father. Together with his adoptive father Lee Jin Pyo, Lee Yoon Sung trains to prepare to fight his enemies.

Aside from the many intense scenes, what is most associated with "City Hunter" is the interaction between Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young, which successfully made the audience go berserk.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://www.beautynesia.id/berita-korea/4-judul-drama-korea-yang-tahun-ini-genap-berusia-satu-dekade/b-233055

• Like 5

11 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I thought a drama called Dr Brain is supposed to premiere before Pachinko. 

It wasn't important/official article also Dr. Brain shooting didn't end . Pachinko already completed.

10 hours ago, Nikaa said:

I was thinking LMH didn’t literally start looking for his next work the moment minoz asked him that question. He may have been looking for his next work for awhile, so we should be hearing news soon.

I didn't understand it, When and Where did Minoz ask him? 

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

It wasn't important/official article also Dr. Brain shooting didn't end . Pachinko already completed.

I didn't understand it, When and Where did Minoz ask him? 

on Minoz zone, fans asked could ask him questions like a quiz. A fan asked “what is your interest these days or what are you doing these days? “ and he answered “next work selection”.  This happened some days ago and it’s recent. It’s also legit! 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Nikaa said:

on Minoz zone, fans asked could ask him questions like a quiz. A fan asked “what is your interest these days or what are you doing these days? “ and he answered “next work selection”. 

Probably he said it to give clue ,he should already chose next project because Tvn followed almost 1 month ago(right?) and I saw Minoz said "next project news" post almost 3 weeks ago.

• Like 6

naver.jpg

What perfume do Lee Min Ho and male Korean stars use?

Many Korean artists are known not only for their beautiful and elegant looks, but also for their style, skin and favorite scent.

Hoang AnTuesday, 29 Jun 2021

Spoiler

korepo.jpg

Lefumet.jpg

Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir ($ 78.2) is Lee Min Ho's favorite fragrance. It is a classic woody-floral scent with notes of papyrus, amber, Darjeeling tea and bergamot. The product exudes an elegant, luxurious scent suitable for everyday use in the summer.

Translation from Vietnamese google

What perfume do Lee Min Ho and male Korean stars use?
https://zingnews.vn/lee-min-ho-va-dan-sao-nam-han-quoc-dung-nuoc-hoa-gi-post1231970.html

When Lee Min-ho spoke about his shock kiss with The Heirs co-star Park Shin-hye: ‘I felt sorry’

Lee_Min_Ho_Park_Shin_Hye_1624307340376_1

June 29, 2021  Team

It has been near a decade since The Heirs premiered and ended. The favored Ok-drama present, starring Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye continues to be one of the advisable reveals for Ok-drama freshmen. Whereas followers adore the lead pair’s chemistry, Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye had as soon as opened up a couple of passionate kissing scene that appeared within the present.

The duo had revealed that based on the script, the intimate scene wasn’t supposed to finish with a kiss. Nevertheless, the makers determined to raise the scene with a kiss. Whereas Lee Min-ho was following the director’s steering, Park Shin-hye wasn’t ready for the scene.

As translated by Soompi, Lee Min-ho instructed Each day Sports activities in 2013, “For the reason that kiss was the fruits of all of the occasions and feelings main as much as it, there was no different various than to do it for actual. I felt sorry that Park Shin Hye wasn’t instructed beforehand. Often, feminine actresses are accommodated to a sure extent. So I believe Park Shin Hye was caught off-guard by the way it performed out.”

Park Shin-hye had additionally addressed the kiss throughout a press convention. Based on Soompi, Park Shin-hye had stated, “I used to be actually stunned. Whereas we have been taking pictures the scene, I grabbed Lee Min Ho’s garments. That’s as a result of I used to be so stunned, and you’ll see it within the shot, too. We have been taking pictures the scene for the primary time, and the director stated, ‘This time, you’re going to actually kiss,’ at which I’m simply standing in a daze, after which we did it. Within the notes, it says ‘grabs and pulls her chin in direction of him,’ and when he truly grabbed my chin and pulled me in, it stunned me.”

She defined that she didn’t have a variety of expertise with intimate scenes in Ok-dramas at that time. Thus, the kiss got here as a shock. Nevertheless, happily, the scene was authorized in a single take.

The Heirs premiered in 2013. The present revolved round Kim Tan (Lee Min-ho), a member of a wealthy household, who falls in love with Cha Eun-sang (Park Shin-hye), the daughter of their household’s home assist. The duo performs highschool college students within the present.

https://indialivenews.in/when-lee-min-ho-spoke-about-his-shock-kiss-with-the-heirs-co-star-park-shin-hye-i-felt-sorry/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

Probably he said it to give clue ,he should already chose next project because Tvn followed almost 1 month ago(right?) and I saw Minoz said "next project news" post almost 3 weeks ago.

yeah, good point! Lmh always gives hints and likes to do so. So chances are high that he already chose his next work and tving following him means he had signed the contract before. Also tving follows limited number of actors they work with. I can’t come up with any explanation as to why they followed lmh except him working with them. For sure we have some news on the way,,, :rickroll:

I’m also wondering why news hasn’t come out yet, like they are looking for the right time? 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Maybe they choose other actors/actrees (supporting characters)

yeah, hope we will have small cast though, I only want to see lmh with tons of screen time.

so excited!! What genre is it and what character he will play. :getmygrooveon:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Nikaa said:

yeah, hope we will have small cast though, I only want to see lmh with tons of screen time.

so excited!! What genre is it and what character he will play. 

This sounds extremely exciting to me to be fairly honest. All sorts of thoughts going thru me right now. I wanna go right into it but don't want to atleast here and guys do we have that place still operating if it is can you invite me. 

Nonetheless very excited for this and heres to hoping that we get news soon and the possibilities is endless

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Nikaa said:

yeah, good point! Lmh always gives hints and likes to do so. So chances are high that he already chose his next work and tving following him means he had signed the contract before. Also tving follows limited number of actors they work with. I can’t come up with any explanation as to why they followed lmh except him working with them. For sure we have some news on the way,,, :rickroll:

I’m also wondering why news hasn’t come out yet, like they are looking for the right time? 

Oh.. This is not good for my it can get me out of hiatus and lurking

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

On 6/28/2021 at 7:19 AM, CarolynH said:

If you cannot join us because you don't have either a laptop or Netflix subscription, you can still join in the conversation.  As of now, it looks as though we will watch Sat or Sun starting possibly July 4, 1 episode/week.  Amazon Prime (at least in the US) also carries BOF, if you're looking for a site to rewatch BOF.  

Isn't it also on Viki for free? 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Nikaa said:

so excited!! What genre is it and what character he will play. :getmygrooveon:

Can't wait

2Yqy0QM.gif?noredirect

If this turns out to be nothing.. I am coming after you

• LOL 3

9 hours ago, Nikaa said:

so excited!! What genre is it and what character he will play. 

I think we had this convo exactly one year ago! :tounge_wink:

3 hours ago, Edgar Pordwed said:

Isn't it also on Viki for free? 

You're right!  Another option for rewatching BOF.  3 possible sites to watch BOF, but none for Faith or CH :tears:

@Blue sea 200 :  I'd like to go to a talk concert.  I find those interesting, because he seems more carefree and it's not as burdensome as singing.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

These 7 Indonesian Artists Take Photos with Korean Artists 

K-Pop and K-Dramas have indeed dominated the entertainment world in various countries, including Indonesia.

Who are the Indonesian artists who are super lucky to have photos taken with Korea's artists and able to make netizens jealous? Read more below:

Annisa Pohan with Lee Min Ho

spacer.png

The daughter-in-law of former President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, Annisa Pohan uploaded a flashback of her portrait with the handsome actor Lee Min Ho .

The upload of the former presenter and model turned out to be dedicated to the drama actor who turned 34 years old on June 22, 2020.

https://jalantikus.com/hiburan/artis-indonesia-foto-bareng-artis-korea/

Actress Madhumita is in love with the Korean actor

Madhumita Sarkar is one of the most promising actresses in the world of Bengali entertainment.

She recently shared a reel video on Instagram. She seems to make choices between different things. Madhumita has chosen the Korean actor Lee Min Ho, one of the most popular actors of South Korea, over the whole world. She also responds to fans' question and says that Lee Min Ho is her love.

spacer.png

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQqfIrkh4rz/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://banglahunt.com/madhumita-sarkar-said-she-has-a-crush-on-lee-min-ho/

• Like 3

These Are The 5 Highest-Rated K-Dramas From The Most Paid Korean Actors

These are the guaranteed best K-Dramas you can watch!

Misty Gray

There are thousands of K-Dramas to choose from… but how do you pick? A great way to spot an amazing K-Drama is by choosing a famous Korean actor and seeing which series was their best! By doing that, you’ve guaranteed yourself an entertaining experience. Here are just 5 to get you started:

Note: Cable K-Dramas and Terrestrial K-Dramas are rated in different ways and, as such, can be difficult to see which is higher than the other. Therefore, we have put two series that could possibly be switched. For reference: the highest recorded for cable was 28.4%, and the highest recorded for terrestrial was 66.9%.

5. Lee Min Ho (Boys Over Flowers)

Geum Jan Di (Koo Hye Sun) comes from a poor family who owns a dry-cleaning shop. One day, she visits the prestigious Shinhwa High School and saves a student trying to commit suicide because of bullying. For her action, Jan Di receives a swimming scholarship to attend the school. There, she meets the F4, the most popular and powerful group of boys at the school, consisting of Gu Jun Pyo (Lee Min Ho); the leader of F4 and heir to Shinhwa Group, Yoon Ji Hu (Kim Hyun Joong); the grandson of a former president of Korea, So Yi Jung (Kim Beom); a skilled potter whose family owns the country’s biggest art museum, and Song Woo Bin (Kim Jun); whose family runs the country’s largest construction company.

St4VWRB8JfZ8H13Ixlm377mBR0HJsUVurHz--7DW

Lee Min Ho in Boys Over Flowers | KBS2

Ah yes, like it or not, Boys Over Flowers is Lee Minho’s highest-rated series! After spreading around the world and helping to solidify the Hallyu Wave, this K-Drama deserves the praise.

Close second, if not tied: The Legend of the Blue Sea

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/5-highest-rated-k-dramas-paid-korean-actors/

4 old Korean dramas that are still fun to watch are sold out

Yoeni Shafitri Sekar Come on Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Suara.com - One of many people's favorite things to do today is Korean drama. Moreover, since there are recommendations to stay at home, most people have enough free time to watch various dramas starring Song Hye Kyo, Lee Min Ho, etc. waiting, has not come out yet.

Well, if you think so, it doesn't hurt to watch old Korean dramas that came out ten or two years ago. These dramas are no less interesting than the dramas that are currently being discussed, although they have been released for a long time.

Spoiler

745x489-img-14223-rekomendasi-drama-lee-

Some have even managed to gain timeless popularity. Let's take a look at the titles of old school dramas, which are highly recommended you revisit below!

3. Boys Above Flowers (2009)

745x489-img-90933-drama-korea-lawas-soom

This old Korean drama Boys Over Flowers, adapted from a Japanese manga called Hana Yori Dango, is the success leader in the Korean entertainment world. Beautiful and handsome players, their cool style and interesting storyline managed to attract attention and excite many viewers around the world.

Not only the film is very attractive, but also the soundtrack to this drama. Thanks to these theme songs, the international community has begun to show great interest in the South Korean music industry.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://www.suara.com/entertainment/2021/06/30/081000/4-drama-korea-lawas-yang-masih-seru-ditonton-ulang-ada-full-house?page=all

The Legend of the Blue Sea: Here’s why we loved the style from the 2016 drama

We are taking a look back at Jun Ji Hyun’s impeccable style from 2016 fashion drama The Legend of the Blue Sea.

Written By Pinkvilla Desk  Mumbai  Updated: June 29, 2021

the_legend_of_the_blue_sea_heres_why_we_

The Legend of the Blue Sea--one of the most memorable K dramas, in terms of style story, casting and plot, the show had it all. The 2016 drama still manages to wow us with its unique and forward style. With Jun Ji Hyun playing the mermaid, the chemistry between her and Lee Min Ho was dynamic. While we miss the mystical storyline and chemistry between the duo, what we miss the most is the amazing fashion and style moments from the show. From Dolce & Gabbana, Tom Ford, Miu Miu to Manolo Blahnik, the show featured designs by so many famous fashion houses that we’ve lost count, but the memory of the pretty designs are etched in our minds. 

If you haven’t seen it yet, the series centres on the love story of Shim Cheong (Jun Ji-hyun), a mermaid, and Heo Joon-jae (Lee Min-ho), a witty con artist. A mermaid in the Joseon era who falls in love with Dam-ryeong as a child after saving him, and is named as Se-hwa by Dam-ryeong after his late sister. As they are initially unable to stay together due to his arranged marriage and Se-hwa's inability to turn her tail into legs without reaching adulthood yet, she erases his memories. The two meet again and suffer a tragic fate together, beginning the first omen that will tie their reincarnations.

Our favourite scene includes when Lee Min Ho buys a pair of Manolo Blahnik green flats for Jun Ji Hyun. The green flats were satin covered and decorated with a bejewelled buckle, a signature of the brand.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/legend-blue-sea-here-s-why-we-loved-style-2016-drama-793672?amp

• Like 3