Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Tow 4th boom! Who are the new Hanryu Shitenno?

January 5, 2021 10:01

Bae Yeon-joon, who was once called Yeon-sama in the "winter sonata" that caused a big boom and won the hearts of Japanese middle-aged women, Chang Dong-gon, Lee Byung-heon and Won-bin - "Hanryu Shichenno." named and caused the first Korean boom in about 2004. In 2020, the Korean drama distributed by Netflix became a big hit at the Corona Sorrow holiday home, attracting a wide range of people, including men who had never looked at it, and sparked a fourth boom in Korean style.

There was a time when Lee Min Ho, Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Jong Suk, and Kim Yoo Bin were called the four new Heavenly Kings of Hanryu against the four old Heavenly Kings. However, who is the current Hanryū Shitenno, who symbolizes the current Hanryū boom supported by the Netflix distribution? ....

filename5.jpg

it's the Four Heavenly Kings of the Top 10 Theme Works, but Lee Min Ho (33) 's main work King: Eternal Monarch, commonly referred to as one of the four new Heavenly Kings, is Netflix's 2020 movie. It is included in the "Top 10 Popular Korean Drama in Japan". Lee Min Ho, who plays an emperor traveling between two South Koreas in a parallel world, appears divinely through a wall of space and time on a white horse. In the Korean version of "Boys Over Flowers", the conglomerate of Soshi and Domoji Tsukasa looked good, but in the end the prince character is addicted.

By the way, his next work is the Apple TV drama "Pachinko". She starred in the drama based on the novel of the same name by the Korean-American writer Min Jin Lee. It seems to be a story that revolves between Korea, the United States and Japan. I am looking forward to what happens with Lee Min Ho's new job, the first full-scale job in the United States.

translation from Japanese google

https://www.cinematoday.jp/news/N0120826.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 7

Just now, Nikaa94 said:

minii I feel bad for not tagging you, I thought you saw it in the chat. I will tag you next time too! 

Ahhh, no worries .. I was away from this site.  It's all good!  
Let's hope he reads all the messages and be comforted.   I believe he knows we were concerned and some still do.

cr https://twitter.com /caramelhershey

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Happy anniversary BOFNot my first LMH drama, but IMO, one of the best.

Call me a worrywart, but I'm worried about LMH.  He looks tired/sad in the movielog.  I thought the same the night of the awards.  Mama Lee, please take care of your son.  

@CarolynH, wow...................time flies so fast! It's been (12) years now for BOF! My 1st LMH drama & one of the best! This is one of the dramas that started the Korean Wave…It was entertaining. 2009 feels like a lifetime ago. But, one of the most jarring aspects of "Boys Over Flowers"  is just how dated it is. This drama did not age well. Then there’s Lee Min-ho, whose performance here earned him his star status. Is "Boys Over Flowers"  as good as you remember? It’s still good, especially if you’re watching for nostalgia. There’s still enough here to make you laugh, cry, and aww...., all at the same time. :blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Jan 5, 2021

Find out about the new projects of Lee Min Ho, Goo Hye Sun, Kim Hyun Joon and other actors who brought the story of Jang Di and F4 to the screen.

4NFFS45UYNHNZJNXY2ZGHFDXHA.jpg

"Boys over flowers" is a name every K-drama fan knows. Released in 2009, it became a milestone in the South Korean television series, becoming the main standard-bearer of the global boom in the second decade of the 2000s. In addition, he signified a decisive leap to fame for his main stars.

LQUPGLCZY5BKJAKECQSNW4KHAY.jpg

Boys over flowers were led by Lee Min Ho, Goo Hye Sun and Kim Hyun Joon. Photo: KBS2

The Spanish title Boys are Better Than Flowers depicts the story of a humble and noble student who, in the process of battling F4, her school's vain millionaires, ends up falling in love with the gang leader. The now-famous characters Lee Min Ho, Goo Hye Sun and Kim Hyun Joon starred in the main characters Jung Pyo, Jang Di and Ji Hoo, respectively.

On January 5, 2021 KST, this iconic Korean drama based on the Japanese manga "Hana yori dango" celebrated the 12th anniversary of its premiere on the big small screen on KBS2.

Thousands of fans who fell in love with "Boys over Flowers" have tweeted a special date to celebrate its first broadcast. Meanwhile, at Diario La República, we join the celebration with the latest projects from famous stars.

Boys Over Flowers - Almost Paradise

BOF's Goo Hye Sun in 2021

The multi-faceted artist Goo Hye Sun, who plays Jang Di, the most important female figure in the drama, is currently diving into various projects through FACE ID, a show that follows her daily adventures.

On a personal level, in the latest broadcast of Kakao TV, he announced his desire to get married again.

Spoiler

BOF's Kim Hyun Joon in 2021

After winning a lawsuit against his ex-girlfriend, Kim Hyun Joon is gradually returning to the screens of Korean television. On January 4 KST, BOF artist Ji Hoo reappeared on South Korean channels for the first time in years, so fans are expecting more news from him in this area.

Meanwhile, they love the music projects of the leader SS501, who constantly toasts to his YouTube channels, and they follow him daily via Instagram.

Spoiler

MUSIC IN KOREA - You are a Miracle (unplugged)
https://youtu.be/bjFo6tpHswk

BOF's Lee Min Ho in 2021

Twelve years after playing the passionate Goo Jun Pyo in Boys over Flowers, Lee Min Ho from Hallyu King will debut in Hollywood starring in the TV series Pachinko alongside other famous Asian actors.

The aforementioned ambitious Apple TV + project, inspired by the bestselling book of the same name by Korean-American writer Min Jin Lee, will be released in the second half of 2021, according to media reports.

Spoiler

CONOCE MÁS SOBRE EL PRÓXIMO DRAMA DE LEE MIN HO "PACHINKO"

https://youtu.be/L1-MMznOtLg

translation from spanish google

https://larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2021/01/05/boys-over-flowers-12-anos-tras-el-estreno-que-hacen-en-2021-los-actores-lee-min-ho-goo-hye-sun-y-kim-hyun-joong/

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

11 hours ago, lupeace said:

i really find it weird too. not just sbs but all award shows

if anything im sure about is that lmh atleast deserved a daesang for his performance in CH

he delivered so many emotions with a mask on his face just by his eyes.

anyway cant wait for the day he will be acknowldged for his acting

@lupeace, the broadcaster (SBS) had a very good year, with several ratings and critical hits. They had some really good shows this year. At any rate, I hope 2020 will be the only year masks are a necessity. Woo Do Hwan deserved an award for both of his characters in "TKEM"! Also, I'm surprised that PDs and writers don't win anything... Lee Min Ho looks dashing, as always. I’m happy to see that LMH is getting recognition! :blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1