Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

Thank you @carolynh and @gtlmh0622 for sharing your opinions they made me happy 'cuz I was hesitating whether I should suggest WWF or not

I'm in for any charity project everyone agrees on, WWF is only a suggestion

I didn't know that a lion cub is his favorite, this explains why minomi is a lion :tongue:

for the adoption I was thinking that a big horn sheep would be a nice choice

in DMZ The Wild Minho really liked the mountain goat that he saw himself in it, he said "visual wise it's my style" lol when he was asked why he said "it's sweet, cute and has this mysterious charm about it" xD I hope I'm not wrong in understanding this part, but he really loved them.

aren't mountain goats almost the same as the big horn sheep? (both live in mountains, have horns, and are tame)

lol carolyn is right, we could have a fight over the animal

about its cost I was surprised as well for how affordable it is, and it comes with a plushie and gifts which we can ship to MYM 

I got the wrong memory, I checked the magazine (TVBS Weekly), actually lion cub is not his favorite animal but his most want-to-be.  heia_thumb.gif

Q : If you become an animal, what kind of animal will you choose ?
LMH : Lion cub.

Q : If you can bring only one thing to an island without any other person, what thing will you bring ?
LMH : Lighter

Comments and analysis by the reporter :
LMH showed his wisdom and rationality in his answers. He didn't give a kuso answer but gave a realistic "lighter". And about the first question, his answer "lion cub", "lion" meant that he had strong attempts and was invincible. "cub" meant that he kept the innocent side in his personality. 

• Like 10

My comments rambling re BOF ep 2

Haha I love that confused look on GJP's face when he sees Jandi ready to fight him. @1ouise  How GJP makes the leap in logic that she likes him is hilarious.  A woman kicking you in the face is usually not a sign that they like you GJP!  I love the scene at GJP's house where he tells Jandi that she can be his gf; his facial expressions are so on point.  Then another favorite scene is the bee scene.  How can the great GJP be so scared of a bee?  lol  it is something that makes him seem almost endearing until he fires the housemaid.  And the famous How can you not like GJP?  I'm rich, I'm handsome, I'm tall the way she answers him, how could he possibly think that she likes him?   And does he really like her or just intrigued because she's the first girl not bow down to him?  I think he's only intrigued since most people like him because of his status.  That is what is special about the F4 friendship; Ji Hoo, Yi Jeong and Woo bin like him for him, not because of his status.  I see a world of hurt and loneliness in the shower scene.  I think it's his vulnerability that draws me to GJP, even though he can be cruel.  I do love how Min Seo Hyun told the mean girls that she is the low life not Jandi when the mean girls were laughing at Jandi and the spilled buffet table.  For the first time Jandi understands why GJP lashes out because he's lonely.  I think from this point Jandi begins to understand GJP why he acts the way he does.  

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170530 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

a986b668ly1fg32dcuclbj20qo1bfdm3.jpg

a986b668ly1fg32ddvvstj20qo1bfwl0.jpg

a986b668ly1fg32deqtopj20qo1bfahj.jpg

a986b668ly1fg32dfsqpbj20qo1bfqbd.jpg

a986b668ly1fg32dgy1v8j20qo1bfwn9.jpg

a986b668ly1fg32di5r39j20qo1bfgu8.jpg

cr as tagged

170218 / 170530

Reveal hidden contents

a604511cgy1fg334th3jsj20u60n00x2.jpg

cr wettedO

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the pictures for TODAY.............Hahaha - so many stuff again from the fans. Who's with him, is that his bodyguard again? :lol:

• Like 2

I think I've rewatched BOF several times, altho I rewatched and enjoyed LMH's parts only and skipped most of the side stories. I hate that it gives a lot of screen time to the 2nd leads, which I find pretty boring. So rewatching the show for me consists of fast forwarding most of the episode and spending more time reading the recaps from different blogs.

Here's the link to Dramafever's recap of episodes 1 and 2. 

https://www.dramafever.com/news/relive-the-drama---boys-over-flowers-episodes-1--2-recap-welcome-to-k-dramas/

CZRxzTZwL-awZO-kikTL4s5A7AO-0-PMc0VJcRYO

• Like 12

25 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

@gtLmh0622: ah, finally a picture of him without the mask.  I thought perhaps he was growing a mustache or something under there:tongue: lol!  Wouldn't that be hilarious?  I think I like him without facial hair,but a stubble might be interesting 

I don't think he was growing a mustache.  :) 
It seems that fans will have one more thing to do everyday - find out the old pictures that he wore the same clothes as today.  :lol:

58 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the pictures for TODAY.............Hahaha - so many stuff again from the fans. Who's with him, is that his bodyguard again? :lol:

Everyday with him is his driver.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I don't think he was growing a mustache.  :) 
It seems that fans will have one more thing to do everyday - find out the old pictures that he wore the same clothes as today.  :lol:

Everyday with him is his driver.

gtLmh, oh, thanks for the correction..............It was only on the 1st day of work that he was with his bodyguard/s or do I stand corrected?:o

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@gtLmh0622: ah, finally a picture of him without the mask.  I thought perhaps he was growing a mustache or something under there:tongue: lol!  Wouldn't that be hilarious?  I think I like him without facial hair,but a stubble might be interesting 

Hi CarolynH, I guess he does that only when he's inside of course the car & upon going out. But, I noticed that when he's nearing to the building of his work he starts to wear that mask once again. :lol:

1 hour ago, willenette said:

gtLmh, oh, thanks for the correction..............It was only on the 1st day of work that he was with his bodyguard/s or do I stand corrected?:o

Hi CarolynH, I guess he does that only when he's inside of course the car & upon going out. But, I noticed that when he's nearing to the building of his work he starts to wear that mask once again. :lol:

Yes, his bodyguard and assistant were with him only on the first day.

The picture without mask was taken on 2017/2/18, just for showing his clothes was same as today.   :)

Goodbase :  https://m.goodbase.co.kr/cast/news_detail/?id=196&utm_source=053017&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=minhostory&utm_term=news

20175142415_editor_image.png

20175292515_editor_image.png

2017521415_editor_image.png

• Like 10

55 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Yes, his bodyguard and assistant were with him only on the first day.

The picture without mask was taken on 2017/2/18, just for showing his clothes was same as today.   :)

Goodbase :  https://m.goodbase.co.kr/cast/news_detail/?id=196&utm_source=053017&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=minhostory&utm_term=news

gtLmh, ahhhh.........thanks for the clarification. Hahaha - because that mask was also color black. I noticed that he usually wear the black color mask over the white one.....Well, he only is using (2) colors, anyway.....The fans are always there since the 1st day of his work.....LMH always gives NICE & good fan-service, that's why, he's always loved by fans. He always gives back to their dedicated love and support. :lol: BTW, thanks for sharing the pictures from Goodbase.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

That's hilarious chingus :lol: While we're at it, how about Pumbaa (warthog)? He did have an eye-to-eye moment with something similar during the DMZ shoot, didn't he? B)

I thought you were joking until I checked the list again and pumba was really there lol all of his friends from the documentary are there :tongue: 

but our bb is not on good terms with the warthog(or wild boar), he was scared to death because of it and it'd be super awkward if one was adopted on his behalf xD

6 hours ago, CarolynH said:

he looks good with stubble tbh hmm you were thinking a mustache and I thought he could've put braces(to his bottom teeth) lol my imagination needs to go away

it was his 13th working day and we haven't yet seen his face *sigh*

• Like 6