Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

49 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

@Nikaa, sympathize with you from the bottom of my heart, as a person who has gone through a long depression. This is a very difficult and painful condition. Once upon a time, Lee Min Ho's dramas helped me to overcome my melancholy. You need emotional support now. And maybe Lee Min Ho's new job will be the "medicine" that will help you overcome despair? Hold on and believe in the best!

Thanks for sharing, glad LMH helped you, I have a friend who was going through a hard time and Faith and LMH helped her too.  He has helped many fans.

Nikaa and many of us just want to see more of his dramas.  His is not very prolific like some other actors.  Sigh.... wish he was... Two a year is all we ask.  :lol:  Not a lot right? :doggie:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

I am so so glad to have read excerpts of his  interview, finally. His answers are never the same boring answers that all the celebs seems to give.. I feel he is very honest here and I’m glad he has shared this with his fans. I am always pleasantly surprised with his interviews - now and before, it’s like an insight into how his thought processes are going on. 

and gosh, what beautiful photographs. I love them all! Can’t wait to see the ‘villain through and through’ soon in Pachinko!

@CarolynH I am ok with him playing villains, or characters with a darker side. He will bring out that emotion and terrorize us I suppose. He is an excellent actor with loads of potential. IMO he has only shown us the tip of the iceberg. Want more of him in more shows/movies. Even if his character dies - I will heartbroken but I would love it because it would be the best performance. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, willenette said:

@CarolynH  character dying & character killed-off are two different things - hahaha - Sometimes, the latter happens because it's the actor's choice to move on to other projects. :weary:   I'm OK with this. You know, I'm always a sucker for a happy-ending stories. So, I don't want watching someone who's my bias killed in a drama/movie although, we say - it's fiction, it's not real. I have never cried watching sad/tragic melodramas, though. My choice is - I always want the main character to live. For instance, watching The Matrix - Keanu Reeves character there died. How shocking it is! It's definitely surprising. Many main characters die in a drama especially in a movie. Now, I can only have LMH's character dying....... BUT comes back to life - hahaha - at least, it's not the unnecessary character's death.  

You've never cried watching a melo drama?  I cry pretty easily-dogs dying, people dying, happy tears.  My eyes are cleaned out regularly lol.  I did laugh during the old movie Terms of Endearment because it struck me a funny listening to people sniffing.  I had to stifle my laugh.  

What about you @Nikaa?  Are you ok with LMH character dying?

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

On 8/20/2021 at 10:11 AM, CarolynH said:

I think he'd be fantastic as a villain.  Picture the side the public sees--an innocent sweet looking man, like my DP, but in reality an evil person.  You'd never guess someone who looks sweet and innocent can be a killer.  I hope some writer can picture LMH as a villain.  I don't know that I'd call Hansu a villain, unless the story is radically changed, but I still look forward to his take on the character. 

Mini poll

Would you like to see LMH portray a villain?

1.  Yes, I would love to see him as a villain .  

2.  No, I prefer not to see LMH as a villain.

Echo you @CarolynH  He would be fabulously cool !   That namja can pull off anything, all the more being a charismatic villain. 

:heartxoxo:

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

6 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

@Nikaa, sympathize with you from the bottom of my heart, as a person who has gone through a long depression. This is a very difficult and painful condition. Once upon a time, Lee Min Ho's dramas helped me to overcome my melancholy. You need emotional support now. And maybe Lee Min Ho's new job will be the "medicine" that will help you overcome despair? Hold on and believe in the best!

when did I say that I have depression? What emotional support? Lol :joy: It’s not about me. I’m not talking about emotional issues, lol I’m saying that I want LMH to come back with a project ASAP

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

What about you @Nikaa?  Are you ok with LMH character dying?

Nooooo :wut:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Lee Min Ho reflects on his first villain role

Kpop Let's GO Kpop Let's GO

lee-min-ho-reflexiona-acerca-de-su-prime

We'll see Lee Min Ho returning to the screen with the premiere of "Pachinko" very soon, but now the actor will be playing a role that is very different from what we saw earlier.

The last time we saw this Korean actor in a K-Drama with actress Kim Go Eun was when he played King Lee Gon, but Lee Min Ho didn't stop working, and while he finished filming his next series, he now talks about how he felt about this new character.

He previously commented that he wanted to show that he grew up and therefore will strive to play appropriate roles for his age, this time he confirms it by playing someone he considers a villain:

Now that I'm thirty-something, I prefer what's real.

Pachinko tells the story of a Korean family who moved to Japan in the middle of the times known as the Japanese occupation, so they face too many hardships and many challenges.

Lee Min Ho said in an interview with Esquire that from the moment he received the offer and started reviewing the script, he realized that the character was a good opportunity to play a realistic, mature role and also help him showcase his evolution. that this time he was happy to play the antagonist.

You may also be interested in: Vincenzo voted Best Drama of 2021 for her Influence.

Lee Min Ho will no longer star in romance stories?

If you enjoy seeing this actor bring romantic and charming characters to life, then you have nothing to worry about as the actor mentioned that there is definitely an opportunity to bring new roles in love dramas to life.

However, he noted that if this happens, it will be different from the romantic stories in which we have seen him, because he will stick to characters that fit him according to his criteria:

You may be in a fantasy novel when you are in your thirties or forties, but things will be a little different. There are stories that are realistic and suitable for all ages.

Translation from spanish google

https://kpopletsgonews.net/idols/lee-min-ho-reflexiona-acerca-de-su-primer-papel-como-villano/amp/

• Like 4

On 8/20/2021 at 6:51 PM, syntyche said:

Lee Minho, Virgilabloh, Louis Vuitton, Esquire, Release of Lee Minho's fashion film on a different level.

Isn't he just gorgeous?

:partyblob::partyblob:

@syntyche thanks for sharing this video. Gorgeous indeed! Lee Min Ho for Esquire Korea. He is currently a spokesperson for Louis Vuitton and features in the brand’s timepiece ad. This magazine pictorial is so cool … NICE.  :kisslevel:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

hqdefault.jpg

Korean action movie | Gangnam 1970 (강남 1970) | Lee Min Ho x Kim Rae Won | gangnam blues

by Maria Linda 08/22/2021

Information on Gangnam Blues:

강남 1970
江南 1970
Gangnam 1970
Gangnam blues

"Korean Action Movie | Gangnam 1970(강남 1970) | Lee Min ho x Kim Rae Won" in YouTube

Two homeless friends (Lee Min Ho, Kim Rae Won) are hired by the gang to help sabotage a political rally.

In the 1970s, at the height of political corruption, Gangnam, the southern part of Seoul, began to turn into a developed zone. Childhood friends Jung Dae and Young Ki struggled to survive until their shack houses were demolished by local thugs. Desperate for money, they engage in violent political clashes, and in one of them they are separated. 3 years later, Jung Dae lives as an honest man with former gang leader Keel Soo.

Meanwhile, Young Ki has joined Seoul's most powerful criminal gang, Myeongdong-pa, and as a member he has been embroiled in a high-stakes battle for land in Gangnam, all in the name of raising secret presidential election funds that boost the city's value. While the gangs are fighting for the rights to various lots, Young Ki is captured and interrogated by a rival gang.

Translation from Thai google

https://video.zcongnghe.com/korean-action-movie-gangnam-1970강남-1970-lee-min-ho-x-kim-rae-won-gangnam-blues-ภาพยนตร์แอ/

10 most expensive actors in South Korea

Sunday, 22 Aug 2021
Editor: Mukh Hasim Arfakh

Spoiler

hasim0722082021.jpg

Среди корейских актеров с самыми высокими зарплатами - Ким Су Хён, Хён Бин, Ли Мин Хо и Сон Джун Ки.

Among the Korean actors with the highest salaries are Kim Soo Hyun, Hyun Bin, Lee Min Ho, and Song Joong Ki.

TRIBUN- TIMUR.COM - Korean drama fans should be familiar with some of South Korea's top actors.

It turns out their salary is pretty high when they are filming a new Korean drama.

Looking for the East Tribune, there are 10 Korean actors with the highest salaries.

To the extent that a production house has to spend 200 million won, or about Rs 2.4 billion per episode.

Let's check the royalties for 10 Korean actors for 2021.

6. Lee Min Ho

aktor-korea-selatan-lee-min-ho.jpg

South Korean actor Lee Min Ho

Who doesn't know Lee Min Ho?

This tall South Korean actor is the idol of millennial women.

His charming act made him the idol of women.

Because he always plays his part beautifully so that Korean dramas or films in which he has starred are successful in the market.

Lee Min Ho (born June 22, 1987) is a South Korean actor and singer.

He became widely known in Korea and Asia for his role as Goo Jun Pyo in the 2009 drama Boys Over Flowers.

This role earned him the Best New Actor award at the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards.

Lee is also known for his leading roles in City Hunter (2011), Heirs (2013) and The Legend of the Blue Sea (2016).

The success of Lee's dramas across Asia has made him one of Hallyu's most famous stars.

He first landed the lead role in Gangnam Blues (2015) and then in his first Chinese film, The Bounty Hunters (2016).

The royalties for one episode of Min Ho are 75 million won.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://makassar.tribunnews.com/2021/08/22/10-aktor-termahal-korea-selatan-honor-kim-soo-hyun-tembus-rp24-miliar-per-episode

Edited by gm4queen
Please put 4th image/ video onwards under spoilers! Thanks!
  • Like 3

Enjoyed the BOF rewatch of ep 8, this morning.  Finally, Jandi appears to have resolved her feelings for GJP.  Two of my favorite scenes is Jandi "confessing" to GJP in his hospital room, then the two fighting when she discovers that the F4 concocked his illness.  The second was the scene with Geum family sleeping together.  GJP found something that money can't buy--a family.  

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Lee Min Ho in favor of breaking the cliché of 'damsel in distress' in K-dramas

As an actor, Lee Min Ho comments on the change he has noticed in Korean dramas and female characters.

Korean dramas can tell different kinds of stories. Although one of the most used formats is the one where the gallant rescues the protagonist in times of crisis, now it is also common to see independent female characters who lead the romance.

This was one of the topics that Lee Min Ho touched on in his interview for Esquire magazine. The 34-year-old actor commented on his interest in darker characters and scripts that stray from the typical fairy tale.

spacer.png

Lee Min Ho's most famous dramas were Boys over Flowers , The Heirs, and The King: Eternal Monarch. Although in those productions he obtained the image of a 'dream hero' for his fans, the actor considers that he already "graduated" after playing King Lee Gon .

“I had those roles in my twenties and early thirties. I think in your thirties or forties you can tell a love story, but the texture will be different. There are more realistic and age-appropriate stories. Either a desperate love or one that 'heals' the pain of the other, "he reflected.

Lee Min Ho stressed that in those K-dramas the important thing is no longer focused on the male character saving the female lead whenever she is in trouble.

“Because when you're older you don't face situations like this anymore and, nowadays, women also help men. Even in matters of love and romance, I think the same applies, "he concluded.

spacer.png

In early August, Lee Min Ho was reaffirmed as a promoter of Korean culture and language , a role granted by the King Sejong Institute that he has been repeating since 2019. After filming the series Pachinko (which awaits a release date), his fans they are waiting for their next project.

https://larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2021/08/19/lee-min-ho-a-favor-de-romper-el-cliche-damisela-en-apuros-en-los-k-dramas/

new ANDZ x LMH vid!

• Like 4

Dear Oppa: An Indian fan details how watching Lee Min Ho in The Legend of The Blue Sea made her cry

by Pinkvilla Desk   |  6 hours ago 

dear_oppa_lee_min_ho_3.jpg?width=752&for

Dear Oppa: An Indian fan details how watching Lee Min Ho in The Legend of The Blue Sea made her cry

Over the past few weeks, some endearing letters have made their way to our inbox. From letters for Start-Up star Kim Seon Ho to letters to pop band NCT, EXO and TXT, our inbox has been full of love. Now we’ve also received a letter for the multi-talented South Korean actor Lee Min-ho. A fan from India named Pavithra Parivallal has reached out to the star via our Dear Oppa segment.

Read her letter below:

Dear Lee min ho,

I'm Pavithra from Tamilnadu, India. This is my first time writing a letter to someone and it is very precious to me because I'm writing this letter to my favourite person. I want to say lots of things but i don't know what to say so i just write what comes to my mind.I hope you and your family is doing well.

I first saw (ur drama) when i was in 10th standard in TV and it was broadcast in Tamil language so i thought it's just like a normal serials so i just ignored it. In my final semester of my UG i bought my phone then my sister suggest me your drama The Legend of The Blue Sea. I just fall for you. I just started to watch all of your dramas.

I watched The Legend of The Blue Sea more than 4 tyms,and the heirs 4tyms, Personal taste 2 tyms. When i watch The Heirs drama, there is a scene in than your dad locked you in ur room and  u broke all the things and started to cry at than time i also started to cry. I know it's just a drama but when i saw you crying automatically i started to, when u smile i also smile. I'm totally fall for you.

In my phone lockscreen,home screen even in my gallery full of your photos. First I'm only your fan but now my whole family is your fan. My mom selected the photos to put walpaper. I just forgot the main reason " Wishing you a Happy Birthday ". Stay blessed. Always keep smile your smile make lots of peoples happiness. Once again many more happy returns of the day. Please don't get married just wait for me I'll come and marry you. I started to learn korean language and i want to come to Korea. I'm planning for that so i hope one day i will come to Korea and try my best to see you.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-indian-fan-details-how-watching-lee-min-ho-legend-blue-sea-made-her-cry-868020

The Heirs Cast: Where Are They Now?

Michael Albert Aug 23, 2021

The-heirs-cast-now-2021-lee-minho-park-s

MYM ENTERTAINMENT / SALT ENTERTAINMENT / TH COMPANY

"The Heirs" has been regarded as one of the most well-acted and popular K-Dramas released in the last decade, with a clear, impressionable, and interesting storyline that centers around some of our favorite themes of family, teen drama, comedy, and romance, it is no surprise that even till this day, this series is still being binge-watched by K-Drama faithfulls.

One key point was the incredibly star-studded cast this drama presented, with the likes of Lee MinHo, Park ShinHye, Park HyungSik, Kang HaNeul, f(x)'s Krystal Jung, and Choi JinHyuk to name a few, many might wonder where are they now, well, we've got the answers.

1. Lee MinHo

Spoiler

actorleeminho_236864294_121544813544082_

The main lead of the series became widely popular in Korea and overseas following the airing of the KBS hit series "Boys Over Flowers" captivating the hearts of everyone with his bad boy personality, the kind of guy that everyone wants to hate but actually falls in love with. Since then, it's been one hit series after the other and that includes "The Heirs" where he plays the lovable role of 'Kim Tan', a chaebol, who seems to have a bad past as a bully but seeks to amend his wrongdoings and be better. Despite the pullback from strained friendships and family relationships, he eventually sees his efforts fruitful as reconciliation leads to a stronger bond amongst families and friends.

ft.m.lee_.lisa_.2005_236200205_828758007

Often tagged as the king of rich boy characters, since "The Heirs" he has gone on to star in numerous top-grossing projects like: "Gangnam Blues", "Bounty Hunters", the SBS fantasy drama "Legend of the Blue Sea' alongside Jun JiHyun.

More recently, he starred in the SBS and Netflix distributed drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" alongside Kim GoEun where he plays the King of an alternate universe called Corea who in pursuit of the man who killed his father is transported to modern-day Korea where he meets and falls in love with a police detective, 'Jeong TaeEul' (Kim GoEun) who helps him solve the case. The hit series went on to become one of the most anticipated and viewed shows on Netflix in 2020.

Spoiler

IMG_1319_%EB%B3%B4%EC%A0%95.jpg

Lee MinHo's popularity with each day keeps growing. Known for his charming visuals, model-like features, and incredible acting talents that captivates the audience with every movement he makes, the actor became the first Korean celebrity to reach over 20 million followers on Instagram and Facebook. With so much talent, a wide and inclusive fanbase, it is safe to say that every project that Lee MinHo stars in will be a hit.

https://www.kpopmap.com/the-heirs-cast-where-are-they-now/

• Like 2

Guide: How to Select a Perfect Korean-Drama for You?

Aug 22, 2021

Whether you have been watching Korean dramas for a long time or are new to the K-drama world, you will always get confused about which drama you should watch next or start your journey.
Rather than searching for K-dramas without a goal or preference and getting confused between different genres, I will give you some guidelines you need to follow to get the best K-drama for you.
The K-dramas world is so vast that it will be difficult for you to choose a perfect K-drama for you among various:

Styles
Stories
Plot
Genres

I have also wasted a lot of my time searching for a perfect K-drama in early time, but that won't happen to you because here I am for helping you guys select a K-drama that is perfect for you.

So let's get started with the first thing you need to select;

1. Select a perfect genre for you

A genre is a category that defines which K-drama is of which categorization. I still remember when I search for famous K-dramas instead of choosing the genre I want to watch.
After wasting a lot of time, I started selecting what type I want to watch first and then searching K-dramas under that category.
Choose your favorite genre If you want to see something of a more particular category.

(A) Fantasy, Romance, Comedy

Legends of the blue sea

1629557669-kdrama-legend-of-the-blue-sea

This 2016 SBS drama 'legends of the blue sea' is a perfect choice if you want to watch something romantic and full of fantasies with comedy.

It was the first K-drama I have ever watched. I didn't check the genre or anything and watched it. What else I can say this was worth watching.

1629557794-%E6%98%A8%E6%97%A5%E3%81%AE%E

Many times this happens that we want to watch a K-drama which has a mixture of different genres.
'legends of the blue sea' will give you a romantic feeling, power of imagination. It becomes a perfect drama with great comic timing...

The King: Eternal Monarch

1629558917-the-king-eternal-monarch-enti

The King: Eternal Monarch (2020)

Genre-

fantasy
romance
mystery
Cast-

Lee Min-ho Kim, Go-eun, Woo Do-hwan, Kim Kyung-nam, Jung Eun-chae, Lee Jung-jin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King:_Eternal_Monarch#Cast

"Your fate is determined by the choices you make."
- The king Eternal Monarch

https://paidforarticles.com/guide-how-to-select-a-perfect-korean-drama-for-you-436552

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Lee Min-ho wondered if there would be rumours if he failed Pachinko audition, teases his role

Lee Min-ho opened up about his upcoming Apple TV+ show Pachinko. The actor plays the antagonist for the first time.

By HT Entertainment Desk
PUBLISHED ON AUG 23, 2021

Lee_Min-Ho_1629709810775_1629709826248.j

Lee Min-ho is preparing to return to the small screen with Pachinko. The South Korean actor, who was last seen in The King: Eternal Monarch with Kim Go-eun, plays Koh Han-su in the drama. The Apple TV+ series is based on a novel of the same name, penned by Korean-American author Min Jin Lee.

The actor essays the role of an antagonist for the first time in his career. He stars alongside Jin Ha, Anna Sawai, Minha Kim, Soji Arai and Kaho Minami. Lee Min-ho was shooting for the series in Canada earlier this year.

Speaking about the role, the Boys Over Flowers actor told Esquire Korea, "Once I'm in my mid-30s, I think I'm pursuing the 'real thing' now. Otherwise I can't agree, so it's getting harder and harder. The selection criteria for reading the script, the resulting video, and what I am doing in it. Now it's hard if it's not real. So I was offered an audition for 'Pachinko' at the moment when I had a lot of worries, and when I read the script, I was convinced. If it is this work, I can really try it. I want to try it once. I auditioned like that, so I think it went well again."

Although the actor was convinced about the role, he had a brief doubt about the repercussions of failing the audition. "In the car on the way to the audition, the thought suddenly occurred to me. 'No, wait a minute. If I go to an audition and fail, will there be rumors?'" he said. "Rather than just that, when I read the script, something happened inside of me. It was a complex feeling. I thought it would be new to take a view of Korea through the eyes of foreign people. In terms of filming the history of our country with foreign capital at such a high cost, the question 'Should I do this?' I felt that way," he added.

Earlier this year, speaking with GQ Korea, Lee Min-ho had said that he was auditioning for a role after a decade and could sense the pressure.

Lee Min-ho had shot for the series in South Korea last year before he travelled to Canada to complete the shoot. Several fans spotted the actor at the filming location. The actor had also shared pictures from his last day on the sets on his Instagram account. Besides his show, Lee Min-ho has also been busy with his YouTube channel.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/tv/lee-min-ho-wondered-if-there-would-be-rumours-if-he-failed-pachinko-audition-teases-his-role-101629708336194.html

• Like 1

Song Joong Ki vs. Lee Min Ho, which team are you from?

Phoebe Ayu Ningram
- August 23, 2021

686777295.jpeg

EDITORIAL NEWS - Korean drama fans should be familiar with these two actors. The top-rated main actors are Lee Min Ho and Song Joong Ki. Their charm makes these ajussis beloved in all circles.

Beautiful face, slender body and impressive acting skills. Which makes this oppa one of the most famous actors in the entertainment industry.

What is the beauty of these two handsome Ajussis and interesting facts.

Spoiler

Actor Song Joong Ki, born September 19, 1985 in Dong District, Daejeon, South Korea, is rumored to have a beautiful baby face, his face remains youthful and has barely changed even though he is 35 years old.

Ah Lee Min Ho is an actor who was born on June 22, 1987 in Hookseok Dong, Seoul, South Korea. He is 33 years old and has the atmosphere of a royal family. The elegant style makes Lee Min Ho beloved by all women.

Spoiler

In terms of work issues, Song Joong Ki has just returned with his latest drama "Vincenzo," which is streaming on Netflix and Tvn.

Song Joong Ki's charm in Vincenzo's drama is simply overwhelming. He is considered successful in the role of a handsome Italian advisor who is full of intense action. Song Joong Ki's struggles in this drama also paid off with a satisfying score.

As for Lee Min Ho, last year he successfully greeted his fans with a drama titled "The King: Eternal Monarch" after several years of hiatus from military service.

Lee Min Ho also plays his character quite successfully as the king in The King: Eternal Monarch. In fact, every last episode of a drama is always a terrific trend when you imagine it.

In terms of payment, Song Joong Ki reportedly paid 60 million won, or about 775 million rupees per episode, while Lee Min Ho received 75 million won, or about 965 million rupees per episode.

Spoiler

The high wages are achieved through incredible struggles in several dramas in which both star.

In addition to Vicenzo, Song Joong Ki has also successfully starred in other dramas such as The Songkyunkwan Scandal, Innocent Man, Descendant of the Sun and The Arthdal Chronicles, which are widely viewed in the market.

As for Lee Min Ho, he has also successfully starred in dramas such as Boys Over Flowers, City Hunter, Heirs, and The Legend of the Blue Sea. Featuring every drama that is definitely impressive.

Not to mention romance, Song Jung Ki and Lee Min Ho have a love story that deserves to be immortalized.

Spoiler

Famous for the Song-Song pair. Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's relationship collapsed right in the middle of the road. Discussing divorce issues didn't necessarily make Song Joong Ki grieve for long. With mature deeds and not overly indulgent love issues, Song Joong Ki is now better known as the tough widower of his dreams.

Lee Min Ho himself also has an interesting relationship with Song Joong Ki. The multiple attempts to mend a relationship did not necessarily make Lee Min Ho rush to the wedding.

It looks like Park Min Young and Suzy's charms are unable to maintain a relationship with Lee Min Ho, whose charm is similar to that of the royal family. Even now, Lee Min Ho still feels comfortable in his place.

Such is the charm between Song Joong Ki and Lee Min Ho. Are these two your favorite Korean actors?

https://editornews.pikiran-rakyat.com/entertainment/pr-1312448999/song-joong-ki-vs-lee-min-ho-kalian-tim-mana

Even though I'm on Lee Min Ho's "team," I like both actors and sincerely enjoy the success of both.

Edited by gm4queen
Please post the content only related to Lee Min Ho himself! Thanks!
  • Like 2

Apple and Amazon will also make inroads into South Korea

OTT industries believe that there is a high possibility that other overseas OTT services will continue to enter Korea after Disney+. Amazon Prime of Amazon and Apple TV+ of Apple are representative candidates. Apple plans to unveil "Dr. Brain" starring Lee Sun-kyun based on Korean webtoons and "Pachinko" starring Yoon Yeo-jung and Lee Min-ho in the second half of the year. "In addition to increasing the number of subscribers in the Korean market, foreign OTT companies are expected to actively secure content using webtoon copyrights, K-pop, and K-drama stars. 

https://www.chosun.com/economy/tech_it/2021/08/24/OTP7NK6G3BD4HOG2DF57LUASZM/?utm_source=naver&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=naver-news

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

Here is my funny story about LMH.  I was watching a J-drama on Viki with the timed comments.  All of a sudden I see the initials "LMH" in the timed comments!  I'm thinking, what?  Why is LMH mentioned by someone in a J-drama?:wut:  Turns out that someone thought the ML looks like LMH!:tounge_wink:.  He is taller, double eyelids and has more of a Western nose, otherwise, no resemblance. 

• LOL 6

Dear Oppa: A Zambian Minoz is obsessed with Lee Min Ho’s movies like ‘a child obsessed over candy’

leeminho_main_1.png?width=752&format=web

Lee Min ho is a talented actor, singer, model, creative director and businessman. He gained widespread fame worldwide with his role as Gu Jun-pyo in Boys Over Flowers (2009). His notable lead roles in television series include Personal Taste, City Hunter, The Heirs, Legend of the Blue Sea and The King: Eternal Monarch. The success of Lee's television series established him as a top Hallyu star;he is the most followed South Korean actor on social media. Lee became the first Korean celebrity to have a wax figure made in his image at Madame Tussauds

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Shiprah Mbala from Zambia to Lee Min Ho.

Read her letter below.

Dear Oppa

Actually I seriously can't believe that I am typing a letter to my number 1 celebrity Oppa Lee Minho... I've had this huge crush on you since  I was a teen. The first time I saw you, was when you starred in boys over flowers. Since then I have been obsessing over the movies you're featured and starred in like a child obsesses over candy.The one thing I really like about you, is that you really know how to love and care for a person when you're playing your roles in the dramas.

Even though I've not met you, I feel like I know you ........ There's a lot I want to say but I am so happy that I can't put how I feel into words....I'm just so happy I came across the email address I am sending to right now. You know Oppa, you've got the brightest smile, it can light up a dark room and it can definitely make someone go crazy. On behalf of all the minoz (your beloved fans) we really really love you Oppa!!!!!!!! And please continue being nice and cute Oppa....

Saranghae Oppa!!!!! Awwwww

Yours sincerely: 

Shiphrah Mbala

:kaching3:

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-zambian-minoz-obsessed-lee-min-ho-s-movies-child-obsessed-over-candy-869984

• Like 4
  • Love 1

List of 7 beautiful women who kissed on the lips with Lee Min Ho, including Hyun Bin's future wife

RD Dhani Zulianda Putra
- August 23, 2021

242391939.jpg

EDITOR'S NEWS - Hey Drama Lovers, are you sure you are familiar with Korean dramas? A series that often accompanies us when we are upset and bored.

Every scene in a drama series is not unexpected or spontaneous. However, all the scenes played by the actors and actresses were written and planned by the director of the drama.

Well, one of them is the kiss scene. This moment is a little different from the usual dialogue in a drama.

Some actors and actresses, such as Lee Min Ho, Kik Go Eun, Park Bo Young, and other artists, often exhibit quite spectacular kissing scenes that are said to make the audience sad.

In addition, Lee Min is an actor who has played many important roles in both qualitative and quantitative Korean dramas.

The quality of the drama played by this handsome actor is beyond doubt. In terms of quantity, Lee Min Ho has starred in many scenes with beautiful actresses, especially kissing scenes.

Here are the beautiful actresses who starred in the kissing scene with Lee Min Ho:

1. Ko Hye Song (Boys Above Flowers).

2. Song Ye Jin (Personal taste).

3. Park Min Young (City Hunter).

4. Kim Hee Sun (Faith).

5. Park Shin Hye (Heirs).

6. Jung Ji Hyun (Legend Of The Bluesea).

7. Kim Go Eun (King: Eternal Monarch).

One of the hottest kissing scenes is a scene in a Korean drama called "The Eternal Monarch King."

In the drama, Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun kiss passionately and exceed intimate drama standards.

“Seo In Guk, it's really great to see him kiss, join the excitement,” commented a netizen with an Instagram account name @ pia.livia79.

what do you think about it?

Surely you will often find kissing scenes with your favorite actors and actresses, yes, hello

Well, of course, you probably have your own opinions and comments on this matter.

Translated from Indonesian google.

https://editornews.pikiran-rakyat.com/entertainment/pr-1312454721/daftar-7-wanita-cantik-yang-pernah-ciuman-bibir-bersama-lee-min-ho-salah-satunya-calon-istri-hyun-bin

Even though he has no mistress and no children, Lee Min Ho really hates child abuse, proof of that.

RD Dhani Zulianda Putra
- August 23, 2021

3131225521.jpg

EDITORIAL NEWS - Hey Drama Lovers, who doesn't know the best South Korean actor with this handsome and adorable face? Yeah, who else but Lee Min Ho.

Handsome actor Lee Min Ho, with his rather brilliant success, is the result of his hard work and the accomplishments he has achieved through a career in the entertainment and fashion world.

The results achieved are really no joke. He has luxury real estate, savings and a very high popularity, for which he received the nickname "King of Drama".

However, the luxury and popularity of this handsome actor does not make him arrogant and extravagant. On the contrary, Lee Min Ho even set aside money that he had to share with each other.

The handsome actor Lee Mi Ho is known to have donated fresh funds of 50 million won or over 600 million for social needs on several occasions.

He donated huge amounts of money to protect underage children from violent sexual abuse, which is often the case in South Korea.

Although Lee Min Ho has no mistress and no children either, the child's soul is compassionate - the child is very tall loh Guys.

The streaming funds will be used to support and increase psychological assistance to victims of family relationships of child abuse, and to reduce the emotional impact of sexual abuse.

Actor Lee Min Ho, known as a handsome man, has had a professional career, is friendly and is now known as a guardian angel.

Undoubtedly, this kindness of Lee Min Ho will have a good influence on himself, as he can help others, and many people know him more and more. Not only that, it can even be a role model for rich people to share with each other.

https://editornews.pikiran-rakyat.com/entertainment/pr-1312454617/meski-tak-miliki-kekasih-dan-anak-lee-min-ho-sangat-benci-kekerasan-anak-ini-buktinya

• Like 4