Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@adamfever @LMHolic:  I am assuming that LMH does have some working knowledge of English.  @zinnia, please correct me if I'm wrong.  I think the written form is easier for non native English speakers to understand.  I tried to learn Japanese years ago and found that if I was reading it; I, more or less, understood when it was written.  But conversing with someone was a whole another ballgame.   Plus, he will have the luxury of time to read our letters.  We are testing a couple of vehicles to load the letters on a flashdrive, so please bear with us while we figure it out.  If anyone has an IT background who can help us, please let me know.  

@zinnia:  thank you chingu!

• Like 9

18 hours ago, zinnia said:

I made a new facebook account yesterday. I plan to write and accumulate things about Minho (mostly translations, I presume?) from time to time.

While Minho is away for the next two years (ㅠ.ㅠ), I'll make it my archive on him.

I wrote only five posts so far, but I hope that a lot of English speaking Minoz hungry for English posts or translations about him will visit there.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015465282535

Zinnia, I tried to click on the link but it said Sorry the page is not found, link may be broken. Is it the right link?

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I like so much your good news:lol:

there is a article about LMH , I miss LMH's Naver article in drama

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002898477&lfrom=twitter

Thank you very much.

Google translation for above article :   ( I only post the contents and photos for LMH)

[Pop 's scene] Sharing - Lee Min Ho, two hot men in Korea!     
(Google can not translate and automatically skip the name of another actor. )

[Herald reporter Min Eun-gyeong] The two hot men in the Republic of Korea, Lee Min Ho shared with him in February, opened a sign-in meeting with the fans had time.

Lee Min-ho, who first appeared on the fan signing ceremony held in Myeong-dong on February 10th. It appeared with a superior leg length that can not be hidden even if it went to the court.

201702271938304709631_20170227200221_01_

Step by step Your heart is kicking in your steps toward fans!

From the head to the toe, the heart is warmed once again in a warm hearted place!

201702271938304709631_20170227201307_01_

Scratchy nose is also impressed by the profile.

201702271938304709631_20170227201530_01_

Smiling with a smile, a perfect panic attack!

Spoiler

201702271938304709631_20170227201806_01_

Two men who make the heart warm.

Spoiler

201702271938304709631_20170227202333_01_

'Superpower Korean Wave Star' Lee Min Ho

Spoiler

201702271938304709631_20170227204235_01_

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Zinnia, I tried to click on the link but it said Sorry the page is not found, link may be broken. Is it the right link?

The link should be correct, I could link to Zinnia's FB - Anna Jo just now.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, CallieP said:

@gtLmh0622

@CarolynH I am using my desktop but not signed on to FB. Must I be signed on first?

Hmmm, I don't think I had my FB open but it doesn't hurt to try.

i just tried and I received the broken link message but I'm on my tablet again.  I was not logged in FB when I tried

• Like 4

20170228 Dispatch news :  http://www.dispatch.co.kr/683039#_enliple

Google translation :

Actor Lee Minho fills up the Thai subway with his face.

On the 28th, one online community showed photos of a subway in Thailand. There was a picture of Lee Minho in every place.

The inside of the subway is basic. Even the elevator door and the outside of the subway were hanging over. This is enough for you, Lee Minho world?

Lee Minho is currently working as an OPPO model in Thailand. On the 27th (local time), the new model 'R9S' launching show of this brand was held, and it greeted with the image.

005DCUQYgy1fd7bhx9ppuj30qo10wafv.jpg

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170228 Dispatch news :  http://www.dispatch.co.kr/683039#_enliple

Google translation :

Actor Lee Minho fills up the Thai subway with his face.

On the 28th, one online community showed photos of a subway in Thailand. There was a picture of Lee Minho in every place.

The inside of the subway is basic. Even the elevator door and the outside of the subway were hanging over. This is enough for you, Lee Minho world?

Lee Minho is currently working as an OPPO model in Thailand. On the 27th (local time), the new model 'R9S' launching show of this brand was held, and it greeted with the image.

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this + the picture. NICE. Isn't that great for his Thai fans? I’m going to enjoy this if I'm a resident there. :lol:

• Like 6

@gtLmh0622

As far as I know, there was another vote form in SNS, like Line or something? I remember that they will add soompi homepage votes and Line votes together and decide the winner based on the votes calculated from those two vote forms in the long run.

LOTBS won in the category of Best Bromance in soompi vote, but we don't know how many votes LOTBS got in the Line vote.

And I may not be right, but we were told only the result of the soompi homepage vote before.

So the fans in the DC LMH gall celebrated about the results in the soompi homepage vote but we were aware that the final winner might change at the very last moment because we couldn't know about the Line vote results.

Actually, I worried if the final winner in the Actor of the Year category would change. Now I'm relieved. ^^

• Like 12

Guest Moonrain
2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Why the result of voting for Best Bromance was LOTBS, but the award gave to DOTS ? Even LMH knew that he won 4 awards and said it in the video.   :crazy::crazy:

e3970d78gy1fd7cl3974rj21hp0qotf0.jpg

cr. owner

Yeah, why would LMH say LOTBS won four awards? He must have known that they received four trophies from soompi. Weird... Soompi should explain this mix up. Are they trying to copy Oscars and Miss Universe?!?!?

23 minutes ago, zinnia said:

@gtLmh0622

As far as I know, there was another vote form in SNS, like Line or something? I remember that they will add soompi homepage votes and Line votes together and decide the winner based on the votes calculated from those two vote forms in the long run.

LOTBS won in the category of Best Bromance in soompi vote, but we don't know how many votes LOTBS got in the Line vote.

And I may not be right, but we were told only the result of the soompi homepage vote before.

So the fans in the DC LMH gall celebrated about the results in the soompi homepage vote but we were aware that the final winner might change at the very last moment because we couldn't know about the Line vote results.

Actually, I worried if the final winner in the Actor of the Year category would change. Now I'm relieved. ^^

As far as i know, line votes were consolidated with the votes here on Soompi. So i had no doubt that LOTBS would get 4 awards.

9 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@adamfever @LMHolic:  I am assuming that LMH does have some working knowledge of English.  @zinnia, please correct me if I'm wrong.  I think the written form is easier for non native English speakers to understand.  I tried to learn Japanese years ago and found that if I was reading it; I, more or less, understood when it was written.  But conversing with someone was a whole another ballgame.   Plus, he will have the luxury of time to read our letters.  We are testing a couple of vehicles to load the letters on a flashdrive, so please bear with us while we figure it out.  If anyone has an IT background who can help us, please let me know.  

@zinnia:  thank you chingu!

I dont kniw why you are unable to tag zinnia. So taggung her on your behalf (i you dont mind) 

@zinnia please chingu clear this doubt. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LMHolic said:

I dont kniw why you are unable to tag zinnia. So taggung her on your behalf (i you dont mind) 

@zinnia please chingu clear this doubt. 

Surely, reading is much easier than listening for non native English speakers if you're asking me of that.  ^^

• Like 6