Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

13 hours ago, 1ouise said:

Thank you so much!

On 12/6/2020 at 3:43 PM, leeminhosny said:
On 12/6/2020 at 2:21 PM, CallieP said:

Just like  a liike= a vote

I try to click to my Twitter app but when in the app the pictures do not show and some are by fans with just 20 votes so it cannot be the original.  The site says to only vote on the original picture.  Does not work for me.

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

Hey Everyone :).

I have a question, I want to start a LMH drama after I finish Warrior Baek Dong Soo.

It will be a slow one (It is a side drama for when I don't have as many drama during the day/Night. What one should I watch? these are the ones I need to watch of his still.

Secret Campus
City Hunter

Faith
The Legend of the Blue Sea

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I have a question, I want to start a LMH drama after I finish Warrior Baek Dong Soo.

It will be a slow one (It is a side drama for when I don't have as many drama during the day/Night. What one should I watch? these are the ones I need to watch of his still.

Secret Campus
City Hunter

Faith

I love them all! :fullofhearts:

watch Legend of the blue sea! :approves: It’s a romantic winter drama! 

• Blob 3

the ones I need to watch of his still.

Secret Campus
City Hunter

Faith

I have not watched Secret Campus, done the rest and like all of them.  I fell hard for Faith.  
Well, @backstreetboysfan it depends what type of drama you fancy - action-packed, saguek  or fantasy, ofc all with LMH romancing the FL :blush:

giphy.gif
Hi @Nikaa94  still waiting.....

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 1

Secret Campus
City Hunter

Faith

@backstreetboysfan, if I were to answer you, me, I usually watch/re-watched the newer ones. i always prefer newer dramas. :blush: So, I would choose "Legend of the Blue Sea" -

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Secret Campus
City Hunter

Faith

I envy that you have so many LMH dramas left to watch.  My choice also is LOTBS.  Why?  It is exactly what I like / want to see from LMH- the gamut of human emotions.  I know he can do it all; you just need to give him the right vehicle.  You also can't go wrong with City Hunter, the same PD as LOTBS.  I happen to really like the PD from both dramas.  Faith--I will let @msdot @Thong Thin and @CallieP plead the case for that drama.  Secret Campus is a lot better than I thought it would be, but keep in mind that LMH is not the lead, so you won't see as much of him.  But, it is interesting to see how he has evolved both in his acting and physically.  

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

18 hours ago, Min2206 said:

I am not sure whether it's new clip or not but that was posted on CKJ IG yesterday.  Hence reposted it here.

Thank you @JoannaID for this honourable mention of Lee Min Ho by Forbes Asia.   He sure is one HUGE influencer, be it his presence or his name.  

Don't you just love his hair here :blush:

Oh okay thanks.

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

31 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I asked for more gifts :D but I think I asked for too many (interviews, vLIVE, drama news, magazine,..).  For Christmas, all I want is his movielog and 1-2 IG updates. :approves:

@Nikaa94 was the child who wouldn't get off Santa's lap because her list was long!:lol:  Some of the Pachinko actors and staff are US based, right, so maybe there will be an extended break from filming, so LMH may have more time to work on his movielog.

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 3

5 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

@Nikaa94 was the child who wouldn't get off Santa's lap because her list was long!:lol:  Some of the Pachinko actors and staff are US based, right, so maybe there will be an extended break from filming, so LMH may have more time to work on his movielog.

Oh thanks for this @CarolynH  I do hope so.   That means he will be having his break too, and celebrating Xmas.

He is a Christian , right?  
But here stated it differently  https://hollowverse.com/lee-min-ho/ -  I don’t have one for myself, but my parents are Buddhist.   Just wanna clarify.  Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Congrats on, 21.4M :)

38 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I envy that you have so many LMH dramas left to watch.  My choice also is LOTBS.  Why?  It is exactly what I like / want to see from LMH- the gamut of human emotions.  I know he can do it all; you just need to give him the right vehicle.  You also can't go wrong with City Hunter, the same PD as LOTBS.  I happen to really like the PD from both dramas.  Faith--I will let @msdot @Thong Thin and @CallieP plead the case for that drama.  Secret Campus is a lot better than I thought it would be, but keep in mind that LMH is not the lead, so you won't see as much of him.  But, it is interesting to see how he has evolved both in his acting and physically.  

Oh okay, I might keep SC for last so now I will just need to pick from the others.

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1