Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 6/16/2017 at 9:02 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

20170616 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. LMH is on-gray right now. And he received a flower & an orange juice from fans.....NICE. He's still wearing that bangs..........Good bangs can be really good, but it's not exactly a low-maintenance haircut. I love him with bang.......He can pull this look off perfectly. His look is very fresh.  You see, bangs should be worn by the one who has "the confidence to wear it" and the willingness to style it properly. I love men with bangs because for me it exudes confidence, it shows they aren't afraid to step outside the box.  The man who can pull it off knows they can pull it off. And that's my man, LMH! :tongue:

On 6/16/2017 at 1:00 AM, Myhun said:

150617...Off Work

Hi Myhun, IDK why I can't delete the image you posted............MOD sorry...............pls spare me this time...................Going back to LMH, I love the full shots. He looks so gorgeous as usual...................:tongue:

On 6/15/2017 at 7:02 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

[비하인드] 마음 여린 프리젠터 이민호, 비하인드 전격 공개!

http://tv.naver.com/v/1775392

How sweet he said "Kemchana ?" to the baby bird.   :heart:

gtLmh, thanks for sharing the link of the DMZ clip. In English, he's asking the baby bird if he's alright/OK..............(in Korean-"kenchana?). :tongue:

• Like 5

The first gift for Minho's birthday by Soompi Minoz - Lion cub adoption on "WWF".

Spoiler

005Uf2zYgy1fgn2ayakyuj30k80l10vz.jpg

Thanks to @Moonrain for helping us to make the donation. The kit will be sent to MYM directly.

005Uf2zYgy1fgn2ajsxxqj30sg0rcdjg.jpg

Cr Moonrain

The second gift for Minho's birthday by Soompi Minoz - donation to "Charity -Water" in honor of Lee Minho. 
https://www.charitywater.org/

This is in the process, thanks to @Latifah_, she will help us to make the donation. It's still in time if any chingu is interested in participating our birthday project.   :)

• Like 8

@minoz777 chingu, thanks for posting the link :wub: Love, love the documentary! Feels like watching a drama...full of suspense and heart. Even shed some tears for the poor piglet and birdie :cry:

And our boy's natural charm and warmth shined through. Anyone watching it will not fail to see how good-natured he really is, and how child-like he can be. That's our boy and am so proud of him! 

Appears that the docu was warmly received although I doubt that it will rate much since it's aired very late. I'm just glad he did it to showcase the hard work of the people behind it. 

64441a2fgy1fgon76ee8ij20rs15qwi0.jpg

from visit Korea year FB update 

• Like 10

*********************************************EPISODE 5 BOF RECAP*****************************************

Ratings for episode 5.....24.8 Nationwide; 24.3 Seoul

Before I begin, please welcome @1ouise, whom I had to bribe, cajole, beg, insist, plead,trick,ask to join our BOF hosting crew!  

Onward......We open episode 5 with Jandi being pelted with flour, fire extinguisher, tomatoes, eggs <Why is Jandi thinking of Ji Hoo now?>.  GJP to the rescue struggling to carry Jandi.  Cut to the GJP's house, cleaning Jandi's wounds telling her instincts are like an orangutan.  He is shook while cleaning her face.  To one of my favorite scenes, Woo bin and Yi Jeong bringing Min Ji to face GJP.  GJP takes the yearbook and finds a young Min Ji with her face scratch beyond recognition.  Flashback to when they were in young <Oh my, I love the young GJP--perfect casting, the same arrogance and curls as an older GJP> with Min Ji drawing her fairy tale of Prince GJP and Princess Min Ji.  Like our older GJP, a bug scares GJP until Min Ji shoos it away with her drawing which GJP see and throws it to the ground asking if an ugly thing like her would ever be the wife of GJP<so mean, but I know they're kids, but poor Min Ji>.  We find out that it haunted Min ji to the present day as GJP continues to look at her with cold eyes<aw c'mon GJP, it's sad!>  She had plastic surgery in Germany to look beautiful for GJP, as he continues unmoved by her confession <I thought this actress did a great job as Min Ji>.  GJP leaves with the F2 in tow.  Cut to the scene in the video below.  Instead of being grateful, Jandi continues to yell.  

cr:  dramafever

A tender moment with GJP kissing jandi on the side of her head.  The next morning, jandi receives new school uniform and bike courtesy of GJP.  She is treated to a feast for breakfast only to find out the GJP is up and out of the house--to Jandi's house.  Little brother slams the door in GJP as he confirms it is GJP standing outside their door.  GJP is treated to a commoner's breakfast, carefully examining the side dishes <yum anchovies and what looks to be black beans for breakfast--maybe this is supposed to be lunch?>

Cut to school.  Jandi, and the rest of the school, is shown a video showing a then and now photo of Min Ji.  As the classmates laugh at Min Ji's plastic surgeries, Jandi defends Min Ji.  Min Ji hears Jandi defending her and apologizes.  Jandi slaps her in the faces twice <I can't stand all the face slapping in kdramas--yeah, I still feel bad for Min Ji>  Min Ji takes one last look at Shin Hwa Academy as she prepares to leave.  She leaves one final gift in the form of a stuffed bear with a last message/song, for Jandi.  

GJP rings the bell to make the announcement that Jandi is GJP's girlfriend as she protests.  And, rats, here comes Ji Hoo to mess things up.  Jandi confesses to GaEul that feelings are changing <does this mean, she's not sure between GJP and Ji Hoo?  I don't think Jandi is fully committed to GJP until a couple episodes later>.  Jandi receives a call to report home where she finds GJP has bought her family new appliances.  She is not pleased  Jandi stomps to the F4 hang out to yell at GJP for buying the appliances.  She finds GJP playing a video game....

cr:  KoreaNice

and Ji Hoo flirting <I think Jandi is jealous watching Ji Hoo flirt>.  Jandi bumps into Ji Hoo at their staircase rendezvous .  There, Ji Hoo confesses that he would have dated Jandi, but says it's a joke <I think Jandi would have said yes, if Ji Hoo was serious, which I think he was, about dating>.  Cut to a street scene with Jandi on her way to work, GJP kidnaps Jandi taking her to Shin wa dept store to buy her clothes for a trip, including the infamous cheeseburger dress.  < A funny comment I read while watching BOF on viki was someone saying that Jandi looked like a taco.  I'm not too fond of GJP's floral shirt and pinkish pants either>.  Yi Jeong tricks Gaeul into getting in the car and meeting the rest of the gang at the airport.     The F4, Jandi and GaEul take the Shin wa private jet to New Caledonia. Jandi marvels at the luxurious setting on the Shin Hwa private island.  F4, Jandi, Ga Eul and some random women take a tour of the island then shopping.   A native island girls gives Jandi a plant telling Jandi to give the plant to the one she loves<I can't remember what happens to the plant--does Jandi give it to GJP or Ji Hoo in a later episode?>. Later that evening,  Jandi and Gaeul go to a fortune teller who tells Jandi that she see a man, her future husband who is on the island and her soulmate.  The fortune teller tells Jandi that the husband and the soul mate are two different men<ok, I confess, that I never understood this part.  @minekas and @1ouise please explain this to me.  So GJP is the husband and Ji Hoo the soul mate?  I would think you'd want your husband to be your soul mate.  I recall there was a lot of discussion with this scene.> But, what?  It's a dream? Gaeul and Yi Jeon grow closer.  GJP takes jandi to a remote part of the island treating her like a princess with a feast <as the wind blows the curls out of his hair lol> and so sweet, calling her parents so Jandi can talk to them.   The show ends with GJP starting to remove his clothes wooooooooooo

Your turn--what are your thoughts about episode 5?

Stay tuned next week when Jandi breaks GJP's heart with @minekasand episode 6!

• Like 9

.@CarolynH thanks for the great post chingu:)

BOYS OVER FLOWERS-EPISODE FIVE

The rescue

Jun Pyo rescued Jandi like a knight shining in armor. I really felt his anger, regret and guilt in this scene.He drove away the attackers, went up to her and held her in his arms saying “I’m sorry, I believe you”. Then he took her home, tended to her wounds, gave her a room to stay and gave her his pyjamas. Did you notice that Jandi was awake when he planted a kiss on her forehead?:)

Spoiler

H3mrVRy.jpg

3ASsw9o.jpg

Jun Pyo’s remarks about Jandi’s stupidity are hilarious. Out of all animals he compared her IQ to that of an Orangutan:lol:I think he got nervous as he felt like kissing her. He’s so cute here; clutching his heart and pouting his lips.:wub:

EoRdzu7.gif

cr minoz_selene

Spoiler

Train’s heart vs train’s smokestack . LOL

“Did you swallow a train smokestack?” meaning she’s loud and shrill.

Jun-pyo says: “Did you eat a train’s heart?:D

cr as tagged/ owner/minho_sarang

Jun Pyo never looked for beauty, wealth or status; he loved and accepted Jandi for who she was. However, little Jun Pyo was naughty to call little Minji ,” ugly pumpkin”. Isn’t she pretty?

I love this picture:heart:

dsc020681.jpg?w=500&h=666

and this one too:heart:

bPA9QS4.jpg

cr as tagged/owner

Jun Pyo wants to take responsibility for  Jandi and to him, her family is central. I think his purpose of visiting them was to seek their help for him and her to stay accountable for their level of commitment to each other. Further, he noticed that Jandi’s parents were so poor that they couldn’t even afford to feed their children properly: Hence, showered them with household items. However, he didn’t realize that being pushy and assertive would only make Jandi feel inconvenient.

The romantic getaway

New Caledonia is a beautiful and peaceful destination in a tropical setting and it’s ideal for a romantic getaway. Jandi was moved to tears because she was enjoying it all by herself without her family.

JP Why are you crying?

JD Because this place is so wonderful. I don’t know when my parents would be able to come to a place like this. If my family could see this they’d definitely be happy.

JP Then we’ll come together. Why don’t we just come again with your family? 

and then he proceeds to the main course:lol:  love his frizzy hair

MSfpuDS.gif

The love triangle

Although Jun Pyo has unilaterally declared Jandi as his girlfriend, with Ji Hoo’s return and the development of their love triangle, it’s all going to shatter in a very painful way. I was heart –broken when she said that there were things that even  a genie couldn’t  do, such as making someone fall in love with someone else:o.However, if it is her fate to have two men in her life, that is something that she probably can’t avoid. Carolyn, I think the psychic lady's forecast is a dream and I found a good definition of soul mate on Wikipedia. A soul mate is a person with whom one has a feeling of deep or natural affinity. This may involve similarity, love romance, comfort, intimacy, sexuality, spirituality or compatibility and trust

6RXQzxH.jpg

cr as tagged

More photos and links, inside spoiler, (sorry, soompi spoiler didn't work today)

Spoiler

cace22a2a03c3be47dc1ef4c34e1894b.gif&keyeda8af94443e4ef81a8f2ac6fce617c7.gif&key

cr.Minoz_selene/as tagged/owner

cr xxxUMIxxx

cr lovelyminho

Starlight tears by Kim Yu Kyung

cr bbhinata

• Like 9

Thanks for the recap, @CarolynH and @minekas.

GJP comes to the rescue and he can be violent, slamming the students attacking  JD. He takes her to his home and they start to bicker, LOL. GJP is learning that he can impress JD with simple things, he replaced her destroyed clothes as it was and even the bike was to be the same. He is learning about her and that money does not impress her but simple pleasures and thoughtfulness. He tries to be mindful of her personality. For sure he knows that he cannot win her with just throwing around his money at her.

IN the GJP and Min Zi scene, you see the cold and merciless GJP. He apologized for mistreating her when they were kids but he still did not get the pain that she went through with his thoughtless and disdainful remarks as a kid. He said she is still a bug. She was a bug then but her heart was pure, now her heart is no longer kind. To me it was cold of him to still consider the little child a bug or ugly physically. The little Min Zi was a sweet little thing but even as an adult he still considered the little girl ugly or like a bug. He did not feel any guilt. That is my rant against the great GJP. He still has some growing up to do. While JD, even though she said she would not forgive Min Zi, she did when she accepted the little lamb doll. LMH does those scenes really well, disdainful, hard, unforgiving.

And then there is the GJP that wants his way, not caring about others or circumstances. He wants his store closed. He wants private shopping immediately not 3 hours later so he starts a fake fire alarm. When the employee fails to understand him, he wants her fired. That is the entitled rich spoiled boy who wants what he wants immediately. He is oblivious to others and their lives or their needs or what he does has consequences and affects others as well. His self-satisfied smile when people started rushing out of the store was cute. His secretary looking at him with a sigh said it all.

Then the thoughtful GJP who visits JD's parents, have breakfast with them. Wants to get to know and respect them. He never looked down on them even though the parents were obviously over the top; who gets JD's friend to come along for the trip. Sending a camera phone to her parents. Getting temps to help in the little restaurant where they work. Preparing a lunch in a deserted island that impresses JD to no end. He is slowly growing to be a better person thanks to JD. The way LMH inspects the simple breakfast is hilarious.

One reason why BOF is so successful is because of all these grand displays of wealth and beautiful travel spots, going to New Caledonia impresses not only JD but the audience. Seeing the rich and how they live must be on of the attractions.  Reality shows about the rich are really popular in the US so I can see the attraction to this drama. I remember LMH saying that the crew had to stinge in New Caledonia because it was freakingly expensive. They were getting sick of just eating sandwiches. Yet the food displayed in the drama were expensive and plentiful. My question is, don't they get to eat the displays after filming?  Does all the expensive and yummy food go to waste and the crew is stuck with sandwiches, LOL.

The misunderstanding between them is hilarious, JD thinks she is going to lose her virginity and get forced on by GJP and that is the furthest thing on his mind. He said something to her about that, thinking about silly things. Someone mentioned that LMH displays so many different emotions and range of acting in this role that he is never boring. He makes GJP a very interesting character.  I agree with her.

• Like 7

@CallieP I totally agree that GJP enabled LMH to show a wide range of emotions which is why, IMO, he won best newcomer at the Baeksang (sP?) awards.  One needs to take their eyes off his hair and just focus on his acting and you can see how good he was at a young age.  I'm glad that he interpreted GJP as he did rather than copying the Japanese or Taiwanese versions.

• Like 6

20170616 The Commercial News in Cambodia. It's amazing that Cambodia is a country that LMH has never visited, and they even signed contract with him on May 3, 2017, just several days before his enlistment.

The news reported that on 20170615, CBL held a press conference to announce that the company invited Korean superstar LMH to be their new image spokesperson.

Their GM Ronald Bala said : "LMH has strong influence. He closely interacted with his fans all over the world. We believe that he will be a very good ambassador and bring better images of Anchor Beer."

Ronald also said : "LMH is a highly anticipated global superstar, and Anchor beer is one of the best products in the world, they are matching each other very well."

The CF will be released very soon.

64441a2fgy1fgowt8nsyyj20tx1y67wh.jpg

64441a2fgy1fgoww7tbeqj20p00goh1o.jpg

• Like 7

http://pannative.blogspot.com.tr/2017/06/the-recent-whereabouts-of-lee-minho.html

-He's so handsome.. But why is he serving as public service personnel?
  -He once got into a big accident before.. I heard he has a metal pin inside his knees, or something else like that..

-Hul.. Unbelievable..

-My heart just stopped beating.. He's so handsome..

-Whoa.. I didn't know actors have sasaeng fans too..

-Does that mean you don't have to shave your hair off if you're serving as public service worker? That's fascinating..

-Whoa.. He looks like Seventeen's Vernon when he covers everything except his eyes..

-Whoa.. He has a good fashion style..

-Hmm? Aren't public service worker supposed to shave their hair too?

-Hul.. It's been so long since the last time I heard about his whereabouts.. I didn't know he's currently serving as public service worker..

-Whoa.. He still looks handsome even when he wears masks..

-He covered his face but his visual is still shining..

• Like 4