Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Interesting how actors are receiving offers for the movie, yet no one has confirmed.  

@CarolynH  thanks for sharing this. I read that, too. I hope we could get confirmation now from them. Wait & see.....   :heart2beat:

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=018&aid=0005568150

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nana In Talks Along With Ahn Hyo Seop And Lee Min Ho For Film Based On Web Novel “Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint”

20230906025642_nana-ahn-hyo-seop-lee-min

Nana may be joining the cast of the upcoming film “Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint” (working title)!

On September 6, JTBC Entertainment reported that Nana will be starring in the upcoming film as the role of Jung Hee Won.

In response to the report, a source from PLEDIS Entertainment shared, “Nana received an offer to star in the film

‘Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint,’ and she is positively reviewing the offer.”

“Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint” is based on a web novel of the same name and follows the story of Kim Dok Ja, whose world suddenly changes into that of the web novel he read. In addition to the web novel, the ongoing webtoon is also receiving much love from fans. Previously, it was revealed that Ahn Hyo Seop is in talks to play the lead Kim Dok Ja, while Lee Min Ho was reportedly offered the role of Yoo Joong Hyuk, the original main character of the web novel that Kim Dok Ja read.

Nana is reportedly in talks to play the role of Jung Hee Won who has an upright and independent personality and can’t stand injustice. Having recently impressed with her performance in “Mask Girl,” viewers are highly anticipating her next transformation.

Stay tuned for more updates!

credit : soompi news

• Like 4

Nana in Talks to Join Lee Min Ho and Ahn Hyo Seop in Adaptation of ‘Omniscient Reader’

nana.png

Big news in the entertainment world: Nana is in talks for the upcoming movie Omniscient Reader (literal title).

An industry insider revealed to JTBC News on the 6th that Nana has officially joined Omniscient Reader. Nana’s agency Pledis Entertainment confirmed “she is positively considering the offer.”

Based on a popular web novel of the same name, Omniscient Reader has garnered significant attention since its film adaptation was announced. Set in a post-apocalyptic world, the plot centers around Kim Dok Ja, the sole individual who knows how the novel ends. When he enters the world of this particular novel, he struggles for survival within this doom-laden universe. Kim Dok Ja’s role has been bagged by Ahn Hyo Seop, while Lee Min Ho will play the protagonist of the novel Yoo Jung Hyuk.

zIjPAa3Me-LxS-pJVLAn5PRsZO8KnvdDFAviMVLt

If Nana joins the movie, she’ll portray Jung Hee Won, a character defined by her unyielding and justice-driven personality. Hee Won possesses remarkable decisiveness, balancing a jovial yet resolute demeanor. The character seems to be a match made in heaven for Nana, whose visuals and acting skills promise to make her a standout. Fans are particularly excited given her recent transformative performance in the Netflix series Mask Girl, which left a lasting impression.

The film is produced by Realies Pictures, the production house behind the blockbuster Along With the Gods franchise, and will be directed by Kim Byung Woo of The Terror Live fame.

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20230906091141827

• Like 5

I see it’s been announced that LMH is going to Manila in October for SMDC

anniversary. It must be great to live in a country where there is a chance to see him!

It feels like it’s been a year of waiting regarding his screen appearances.

I wonder when we will hear about Ask the Stars  and whether it will be on Netflix. MYM put money into the drama so maybe he has been more involved than usual in the final editing.

And what about Pachinko series 2? 

it’s all over X today about Omniscient Reader and Nana being offered a part in it- but still no firm confirmation of LMH being in it! Hope we hear about that soon. 

Wow his Instagram followers are now at 33,9M - how good is that!!

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

This week's upcoming #PeabodyFinds delves into the handsome period piece that is #Pachinko on @AppleTV & its powerhouse cast including Lee Min Ho.

Subscribe to our newsletter to not miss this issue & our critical commentary on the #storiesthatmatter.
bit.ly/PeabodyFinds

• Like 3
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

anniversary. It must be great to live in a country where there is a chance to see him!

I wonder when we will hear about Ask the Stars  and whether it will be on Netflix. MYM put money into the drama so maybe he has been more involved than usual in the final editing.

it’s all over X today about Omniscient Reader and Nana being offered a part in it- but still no firm confirmation of LMH being in it! Hope we hear about that soon. 

@Lindyloo421  I hope aside from tvN, "Ask The Stars" will also be on Netflix. I'm just awaiting the exact launch date for next year from supposed to be May 5 of this year. It's just that no idea if this will still be Eng sub on Amazon Prime Video online. We will have to wait a little longer for Lee Min Ho's dramas. At least, we could get (2) dramas next year. New episodes of 'Pachinko 2" will return on April 26, 2024. Waiting for this air date.  :blush:

• Like 2

On 9/6/2023 at 8:40 PM, syntyche said:

OUR 'GOOD GUY' IS COMING TO MANILA! 

The countdown begins. Join SMDC as we celebrate SM's 65th with Korean superstar LEE MIN HO on October 15 at the SMX Convention Center.

@syntyche  thanks for sharing this. “OUR 'GOOD GUY' IS ON HIS WAY.  SMDC posted this on its Facebook.   :heart2:

• Like 2

On 9/6/2023 at 7:41 PM, Lindyloo421 said:

@Lindyloo421  yes, echoing your words - I hope we could get the confirmation from Lee Min Ho about this movie. I have a feeling that Nana will join this film. I guess the webtoon is still ongoing but, hopefully it will end soon so readers can know the ending. When you put the leads next to their webtoon characters, it looks on-point. I love it!   :coolshades:

• Like 3

*** "The King : Eternal Monarch" has beautiful filming locations! This is what I love about watching K-dramas because of these beautiful locations, which I try to visit when I travel in Korea. K-Dramas are always an exciting viewing experience because I get my travel bucket lists from those that I've watched.  :ohboy2:

Gwanghwamun Square - Seoul

This is a popular touristic spot in the capital city of Korea where Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho filmed their first meeting scene. Lee Min Ho was also seen filming there for "City Hunter".

the-king-eternal-monarch-netflix-gwanghw

the_king_eternal_monarch_drama_korea_fil

• Like 3

*** On Sept. 14, MYM announced that (30) members of the 14th Minoz (fan club) residing in the Philippines will be invited to the private event of "SMDC Celebrates SM 65th with Lee Minho." This event is limited to MINOZ members residing in the Philippines. Here are the details as posted on the Lee Min-ho website on how Minoz members residing in the Philippines can apply:   :coolshades:

‘SMDC Celebrates SM 65th with LEE MINHO’ Invitation for 14th MINOZ Members Residing in the Philippines

-      Application Period: September 14, 2023 (Thu) ~ September 24, 2023 (Sun) (KST)

-      Announcement of Winners: September 27, 2023 (Wed)

-      Event Date: October 15, 2023 (Sun) 18:00 (Local time in the Philippines)

-      Location: SMX Convention Center (Mall of Asia Complex, Seashell Lane, Pasay City)

-      Number of Invitees: 30 members

-      Eligibility: 14th MINOZ members residing in the Philippines

* Residence Criteria: 14th MINOZ members with a [Special Kit] delivery address in the Philippines (not the membership information address, only the delivery address of [Special Kit])

-  How to apply: Apply through the link below

* The personal information you provide during the application will be shared with the organizers (SMDC) for event entry. 

* Application Link: https://forms.gle/MRZb4YZ9uZZbzT3fA

- Winners will be notified via personal email.

※ The event application schedule is based on Korean time.

※ The application is eligible only to 14th MINOZ members with [Special Kit] delivery address as "Philippines".

※ Applicants will be included in the lucky draw after confirming membership in the 14th fan club with the entered ID. Please make sure to apply with the ID registered in the 14th MINOZ.

※ The personal information provided during the application will be shared with the organizer (SMDC) for entry verification.

※ Winners are not allowed to transfer or sell tickets, and identification will be checked upon entry.

※ Tickets for this event will not be sold to the general public.

LMH_1_65726f8baf.jpg

credit : https://mb.com.ph/2023/9/15/lee-min-ho-to-invite-30-philippine-based-fan-club-members-to-smdc-event-in-manila

On 5/4/2023 at 6:07 AM, CarolynH said:

Good to see you chingu @leeminhosny !

On 5/20/2023 at 5:30 PM, Joanna Alfson said:

Haven't seen @leeminhosny lately here but I keep seeing her on Twitter. She exclusively transitioned to twitter? I see her posting frquently there on twitter but just not here. Kinda missed her soompi presence and besides did she fell out with someone or it just happened naturally 

Hi Chingus Thank you for remembering me, I am active on Twitter and there aren't any exciting news so I can't enter on soompi :confused:

#BoysOverFlowers has been credited as a forerunner in Korean highschool drama,driving the propagation of the HallyuWave and launching the storied career of superstar #LeeMinHo.The drama ultimately shook thestatus quo and brought about a cultural shift

• Like 1

Romcom K-Dramas

1592087000_rom-com-k-drama.jpg

When it comes to South Korean cinema, romantic comedy is the genre that will keep you yearning for more. In fact, whether it is the brilliant cast, the extravagant storyline, or the plot twists and the comic timings, these shows just have it all. This is precisely why, we have carefully curated the ultimate list of shows of epic romantic comedy K-dramas that can warm your heart, make you laugh out loud and simply rejoice your tired soul. The below-listed shows are the perfect blend of romance and comedy. In fact, each of these shows offers a complete entertainment experience. 

These exceptional romantic comedy K-dramas elaborately serve a platter of romance with a side of an exceptional comical plot. Plus, we have paired each one of them with just the right information including IMDb ratings, genres, and creators' cars to help you decide which one would you like to add to your watchlist. So, go on dive into the list to make you give you excitement, fear, laughter, and tears in just the right doses and the right time. 

15 romantic comedy K-dramas we absolutely adore 

4. Heirs (2013)

• Original Title: Sangsogjadeul
  • Running Time: 55 minutes
  • K Drama Genre: Drama, Comedy, Romance 
  • Number of episodes: 20
  • K Drama Star Cast:  Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, Kim Ji Won
  • Director: Bu Sung Chul, Shin Hyo Kang
  • Writer: Kim Eun-sook
  • Year of release: 2013
  • Where to Watch / OTT Platform: MX Player
  • IMDb Rating: 7.5/10

Heirs is an epic romantic comedy-drama that features the best of Korean stars like Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, and Kim Ji Won among others. The 2013 Korean drama is directed by Bu Sung Chul and Shin Hyo Kang while it was written by Kim Eun-sook. When it comes to the plot, the show revolves around two teenagers in LA. The South Korean romantic comedy show has an IMDb rating of 7.5 out of 10 and is available on MX Player to stream. 

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/romcom-k-dramas-1244013

• Like 2