Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho fans from India send his name to Mars on NASA mission- Exclusive!

South Korean heartthrob Lee Min Ho has a pool of worldwide fans aka Minoz who have from time to time proved their love and loyalty to the global icon. Talking about it, fans of a 10-year-old fan club, LeeMinHoLovers India have decided to take things a notch higher by fulfilling one of Lee Min Ho’s wishes.

In a recent interview, Lee Min Ho was asked where he would want to live, if not on Earth. To this, the witty actor gave a hilarious answer when he said, “Mars.” This paved the way for his Indian fans to send his name all the way up to space and onto the red planet through a special NASA mission to Mars.

In this NASA project, Lee Min Ho’s name will be engraved in a chip and sent to Mars in 2026. The Indian Minoz have now registered his name.
Check out the exclusive boarding space flight ticket:

spacer.png

What is a silicon chip? How does it work?

Engineers etch the names onto a silicon wafer or microchip. They use an electron beam "E-beam" machine at JPL that specializes in etching very tiny features (less than 1 micron, or less than the width of a human hair!). They normally use this machine to make high-precision microdevices in JPL's Microdevices Laboratory.

Talking about the tribute, the Fanclub founder Rajita told ETimes, “We are so lucky to have a team member who did a project related to NASA and as Lee Min Ho recently spoke about Mars, we just wanted to do this for him. He makes us happy every time, so I think it’s the best way to repay him. Though it’s so little!”

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/web-series/news/korean/lee-min-ho-fans-from-india-send-his-name-to-mars-on-nasa-mission-exclusive/articleshow/85944802.cms

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, Nikaa said:

I had high hopes before because tving followed him on IG and I thought he had some work with them. Again, Minoz mentioned some time ago that LMH answered a quiz on Minoz zone and when asked what he had been up to, he said “next work selection”. But it doesn’t seem that he has chosen any work for after pachinko. Is pachinko his “next work”?? we are always reading in between his lines. His new interview had no new content and it was  pretty much the same as before. The only difference is that we learned that we will not have any work to watch this year and God knows when pachinko will be aired like in second half of 2022?? Is he going to wait for pachinko to complete its airing and then look for a new work? He said he wanted to do a realistic role and burn his Prince Charming image, where is that work? He said he would work hard but he didn’t. He has a lot of free time on his hands now and he can very well choose and announce his next work and start filming before even pachinko promotion begins. I learned from his interview that he had worries back which was because of tkem, but it’s been so long and we all have been waiting for him to choose his next work. Pachinko is only 8 episodes and we can’t expect to see him a lot in every episode. There is nothing and absolutely nothing to watch this year, we should sit and wait for Apple TV to finally release 8 episodes and then what? 

Same , no comments....He sits at home but I don't know what is he doing? He even doesn't give youtube videos us frequently. Probably he plays games. I don't know I am pissed off....

• Sad 6

Lee Min-ho on portraying Hansu in ‘Pachinko’: “I wanted to stay true to the character”

The South Korean actor has opened up about his role in the upcoming Apple TV+ adaptation of Min Jin Lee’s critically-acclaimed novel

By
Sofiana Ramli
6th September 2021

lee-min-ho-gettyimage-585329996@2000x127

Lee Min-ho
Credit: Michael Boardman/Getty Images

Lee Min-ho has shared his thoughts on bringing the character Hansu to life in Apple TV+’s upcoming adaptation of Min Jin Lee’s novel, Pachinko.

Pachinko follows the trials and tribulations of Korean immigrants in turn-of-the-century Japan, which unfolds over four generations. It stars Minari actress Youn Yuh-jung as the main protagonist Sunja, whose life intertwines with a man named Hansu.

In a recent interview with Esquire Korea, Lee opened up about playing the character Hansu and how he wanted to reflect “the male image from that era”. “I wanted to be true to the character,” he said. “So I tried to focus on how desperate they were to survive in that period [of time].”

The actor added: “I wanted to express the man who has desperately survived and met the woman he loved. And I really wanted to portray well how one can love one another.”

(ENG CC)이민호가 매일 검색해보는 것은? 팬들에게 묻고 싶은 것은? l  LeeMinho, 에스콰이어, Esquire Korea

The Apple TV+ adaptation of Pachinko reportedly involves dialogue in English, Japanese and Korean, and features a star-studded cast of South Korean and Japanese actors, including Jung Eun-chae, Jung Woong-in, Soji Arai and Kaho Minami. A release date for the series has yet to be announced.

https://www.nme.com/en_asia/news/tv/lee-min-ho-portraying-hansu-in-apple-tv-adaptation-pachinko-min-jin-lee-3037870

• Like 4

[SBS Star] VIDEO: Lee Minho Wants to Live as 'Kim Tan' from 'The Heirs' for the Rest of His Life?

Lee Narin Published 2021.09.06

201589277_1280.jpg

Actor Lee Minho shared his wish to live as 'Kim Tan' from 'The Heirs' for the rest of his life. 

On September 3, one fashion magazine uploaded a video of Lee Minho on their YouTube channel. 

In this video, Lee Minho answered various questions that were asked by fans in advance. 

One of the interesting questions that Lee Minho received was, "Which character of yours would you choose to live the rest of your life, if you could?"

201589279_1280.jpg

Lee Minho laughed, but unhesitatingly answered, "I would choose 'Kim Tan' from 'The Heirs'." 

He explained why he chose 'Kim Tan' out of many characters he played in the past, "I want to go back to being a high school student." 

201589280_1280.jpg

Then, Lee Minho was asked what he wanted to do if he went back to high school. 

The actor thought for a little while, then responded, "I just want to do whatever I want to do without any stress about the college entrance exam. I want to have as much fun as I can." 

He continued with a smile, "I want to do that for all three years. Yeah, I definitely would love to do that for all three years." 

Spoiler

Aired in 2013, 'The Heirs' is a popular drama that depicted the lives of wealthy and privileged high school students. 

Lee Minho played the role of 'Kim Tan', a wealthy heir to 'Jeguk Group'―one of the largest conglomerates in Korea. 

(Credit= 'ESQUIRE Korea' YouTube, SBS The Heirs) 

(SBS Star)   

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1006456073

• Like 5

@syntyche I'm picturing all kinds of crazy things with the LeeMinHoLovers India's gift.  So the chip travels with the astronauts drop the chips off on Mars?  Or do the chips get a return trip home? Or do the astronauts fling all the chips  close to Mars (hmm, is that littering?)  It's a cute idea; I  hope LMH becomes aware of the gift.

Landing Jet Propulsion Laboratory GIF by NASA

@leeminhosny @Nikaa  I can't say anything else but this

group hug friends GIF

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@syntyche I'm picturing all kinds of crazy things with the LeeMinHoLovers India's gift.  So the chip travels with the astronauts drop the chips off on Mars?  Or do the chips get a return trip home? Or do the astronauts fling all the chips  close to Mars (hmm, is that littering?)  It's a cute idea; I  hope LMH becomes aware of the gift.

@CarolynH, I've heard about this sending of names to Mars before, but I haven't really checked fully on it. Had I remembered about this earlier, I would have proposed that we send his name to Mars! Kudos to Minoz India for thinking of this idea.

So far, we'll be waiting at least a year and a half from TKEM for his next project. If Pachinko airs mid 2022, our wait would be as long his MS! At least for MS, we have a countdown to a definite discharge date. Bummer. But we've done it before; we can wait for him again. Sending virtual hugs for now. 

I Love You Reaction GIF by RainToMe 

Lee Min Ho gets Candid About Pachinko Role, his Fears & Life in Latest interview

spacer.png

Up, close and personal with Korean heartthrob Lee Min Ho

The famous South Korean actor Lee Min Ho was interviewed by Esquire Magazine recently and things got interesting! The interview was uploaded on the magazine’s YouTube channel and the questions he answered were all sent by his fans. Fans submitted various questions ,where they asked about his hobbies , his personal life an most definitely his career.

Lee Min Ho took a trip down memory lane where he revealed that in middle school he was quite an athlete and completed a citywide high jump competition. He is still interested in various sports and said he is interested in fencing. If given the opportunity he would like to learn the sport in future.

The actor has an interesting project coming up , the drama ‘ Pachinko’. In the show he will be playing the role of Hansu. The star revealed how he likes to maintain the authenticity and stay true to the character. For playing Hansu he shifted his focus desperation. He tried to understand the desperation people had for survival during that period of time. He also wanted to learn , how people loved each other during that time. As an artist he focused on understanding that specific era.

The star also admitted to some personal things. When asked about what was his most recent search on the internet he revealed that it was his own name. He also confessed to searching himself on the internet  at least once every day.

On his days off , he likes to spend time in his comfort zone at home. The days where he as an off feel short so he prefers to spend them at home.

When asked about two things he would want to accomplish if the world ends tomorrow , he said it would be to see the northern lights and tell people close to him that he loves them.

https://morningpicker.com/korean/lee-min-ho-gets-candid-about-pachinko-role-his-fears-life-in-latest-interview-168365/

Actor Lee Min-ho reveals his fear of cucumbers and that he’d like to live on Mars

In a new video interview with Esquire Korea, Korean actor Lee Min-ho answers questions from his fans and in the process reveals little known facts about himself.

One of it being his fear of cucumbers.

Although he didn’t go into the details, he did share: “Since I’m really scared of them, I try to avoid places where cucumbers are, or I try to get rid of them.”

Not only his fans do a search on Lee Min-ho on the Internet regularly, it turns out the popular actor also searches his name online at least once a day.

While he expressed an interest in learning fencing and seeing an aurora (the northern lights) one day, perhaps his answer to the question “If you could live at another place other than Korea, where would that be?” was the most unexpected.

“If I could live some other place other than Earth, other than Korea, I want to know what it would be like to live on Mars,” said the star of K-dramas such as The Heirs and The King: Eternal Monarch.

In the comment section of the video, many show love towards his quirky responses during the interview.

One person surmised: "I adore his answers... He is funny, simple and sincere as always. But most of all he is proud of himself and these are the things that I love the most about him."

Watch the five-minute video and check out what other things the 34-year-old actor revealed like which character’s life he would pick for himself, how he loves spending time at home and what he’d like to ask his fans.

https://www.thestar.com.my/lifestyle/entertainment/2021/09/06/actor-lee-min-ho-reveals-his-fear-of-cucumbers-and-that-hed-like-to-live-on-mars

• Like 4

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

https://mars.nasa.gov/participate/send-your-name/future/

Every one can apply it for free. I just completed my application and got my Boarding Pass.
My name will be with LMH's name flying to mars. :issohappy:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Thanks for the video @syntyche and updates @nina_mitrokhina:)

@backstreetboysfan, Thank you for your attention and kind words! Hope the various articles on Lee Min Ho will help you get through the long wait.

Dear Oppa: A young Indian Minoz fell in love with Lee Min Ho through his beloved character in ‘Heirs’

by Anoushka Mathew   |  Published on Sep 07, 2021

minho_main.png?width=752&format=webp&t=p

Lee Min Ho; Picture Courtesy: Instagram/ @actorleeminho

Lee Min Ho has been the resident heartthrob of Hallyu Wave ever since its conception and still holds the same amount of love and respect because of his bright personality, chiseled looks and amazing acting skills. Any drama he has worked on has gotten an immense amount of success to the point where his upcoming dramas have really created a buzz in the scene. Like the Minoz today, many fans were introduced to their first on screen love through Lee Min Ho.

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Prachi from India to Lee Min Ho. Read her letter below.

To Lee Min ho,

Dear Oppa

Annyeonghaseyo !! I am Prachi (14 years old) from India and I am your huge fan.

It all started from your drama "Heirs". I loved that drama. Your acting in the drama was awesome. From that moment I made it my mission to complete watching all your dramas and movies. Although I am still in the midst of completing my mission. I have watched many of your dramas such as Boys Over Flower, The Legend of Blue Sea, Heirs and The King: Eternal Monarch. My favourite drama among these is "Boys Over Flower". You were incredible in BOF, I have no words to describe your amazing acting and style in BOF. I really liked your style as Gu Jun pyo. There is a scene in the drama when you turned cold towards your friends and Geum Jan di, on your mother's order, when they came to meet you in another city, that really made me so sad that I literally cried. I knew it was just a drama but I could feel how hard it was for you (Gu Jun pyo) to be ignorant towards F4 and Geum Jan di. In "Legend of The Blue Sea" and "The King: Eternal Monarch", you were so cool and marvellous. I really admire every single character you have played. I hope to meet you once in my life. Thank you so much for inspiring me a lot!! I am looking forward to your upcoming works. All the Best !! Stay Healthy!! Saranghaeyo Oppa

Yours true and dearest fan

Prachi

India

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-young-indian-minoz-fell-love-lee-min-ho-through-his-beloved-character-heirs-885830

9 Korean Actor with Most Followers on Instagram (Updated September 2021)

by admin September 6, 2021in CELEB

Lee-Min-ho-Top-9.jpg

They have a lot of fans all around the world and, yes, they are dominating the social media. One highlight of the list is none other than Cha Eunwoo. Cha Eunwoo is the only acting idol who made it into the top 9. As of September 2nd, Lee Minho took the top spot with more than 25.6 million Instagram followers... 

#1 Lee Minho (25.6 million)

f9f38acf21dfdd81ae164ac29fa3955b-asian-h

https://lovekpop95.com/2021/09/06/9-korean-actor-with-most-followers-on-instagram-updated-september-2021/

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Lee Minho is #6 in THE 100 MOST ATTRACTIVE ASIAN CELEBS 2021

Lee Min Ho Chose Which Of His Iconic Characters He Wants To Live As, And Here Was His Pick

You can’t argue with the reasons!

TYYIjY1H9487IFL1iYnEHOX8bW7mdYJW2WVllQ2x

When it comes to legendary actors, there is no denying that one of those people on the list is Lee Min Ho! Making his debut in acting in the early 2000s, Lee Min Ho has amassed a huge number of fans and a lot of love for his diverse acting skills and iconic roles over the years.

Spoiler

wAum7vyzLN4FaTmUmhIwUIeHLieG5o_tBFC_7lHW

Lee Min Ho | MYM Entertainment

Lee Min Ho recently sat down with ESQUIRE Korea and discussed everything from his recent roles, what he likes to do in his spare time, and much more.

In particular, one fan asked Lee Min Ho, “What character would you choose to live as for the rest of your life?” With so many iconic roles over the years, it seems almost impossible just to choose one, especially considering how different they all are.

Yet, despite the vast number of roles, Lee Min Ho picked Kim Tan from the classic K-Drama The Heirs.

For many fans, this was one of the most iconic roles for Lee Min Ho, where he played a wealthy heir to a large Korean conglomerate who falls in love with someone very different from him.

L7YsEXqiPBlTGotgl_pHxJKRwIQGDznWrsKMjAQz

When asked why he chose Kim Tan, Lee Min Ho explained that he wanted to go back to high school, which is something that many people feel when they become an adult.

I want to go back to high school. I want to do what I want to do without any stress for three years.

— Lee Min Ho

Although many fans had mixed feelings about Kim Tan, netizens fell in love with the development of the character throughout the series. Yet, it is almost impossible not to relate to Lee Min Ho’s reasons for picking this iconic character.

Whether it was Kim Tan, Emperor Lee Gon in The King: Eternal Monarch, or others, there is no denying that any choice would’ve been iconic! You can watch the whole video below.

Spoiler

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/lee-min-ho-iconic-characters-live/

• Like 6

7 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Every one can apply it for free. I just completed my application and got my Boarding Pass.
My name will be with LMH's name flying to mars. 

I tried it myself. Thanks!

What about LMH's next role as a rocket scientist wearing specs? B)

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Blob 4

Lee Min Ho’s Indian fanbase fulfills his wish to LIVE on Mars; Find out how

by Ayushi Agrawal   |  Updated on Sep 07, 2021

lee_minho_main_1.jpg?width=752&format=we

Lee Min Ho at an event : courtesy of News1

Fans all over the world find different mediums to display their love and support for their favourite artists. Lee Min Ho has lead the Hallyu Wave in India in more ways than one and the unconditional support from his fanbases has been monumental in establishing his fame in the country. One such fan decided to take his name into the space, away from the globe, quite literally.

The actor expressed his desire to go to Mars in a recent interview with ESQUIRE Korea when he was asked where does he wish to live if not in South Korea. When the interviewer followed up with who he’s like to take along and if it was Elon Musk. With sweet laughter of his own, Lee Min Ho quipped he’d ask his family.

The fanbase named ‘Lee Min Ho Lovers India’ followed up with the actor’s wish by engraving his name on a chip that will fly to planet Mars in 2026. Joining NASA’s mission to Mars under the ‘Frequent Flyer Club’ project, his name was registered and will be etched on a silicon wafer or microchip by NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) engineers who use an electron beam ‘E-beam’ to do the same. Precision objects as small as 1 micron (or less than the width of a human hair) are made using this technique. The fan club received the confirmation of their registration from the ‘Frequent Flyer Club’, confirming Lee Min Ho’s journey to Mars in 2026.

frequent_flyer_club.jpeg?itok=TmbsIMhp

Check out the boarding pass of the chip below.

boarding_pass.jpeg?itok=Vc7r1On4

Talking about their step to send Lee Min Ho’s name to Mars, the fan club said, “The process is easy but the thought behind this is to make him smile, he does a lot for us. This small gesture will definitely put a smile on his face. [We] can’t imagine how happy he will be knowing this”.

Spoiler

Congratulations to the actor and his fans for this commendable action!

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-s-indian-fanbase-fulfills-his-wish-live-mars-find-out-how-886519

• Like 2

On 9/4/2021 at 9:55 AM, willenette said:

WATCH: Lee Minho reveals his fears, plans when free, love for sports and take on mint chocolate ice cream

Lee Minho is one of the most celebrated actors in the Korean drama industry and thus, fans keep a record of everything he does and all the projects he participates in. However, in his latest interview with Esquire Korea magazine, the 34-year-old actor revealed interesting facts about his personal life, which fans probably didn't have an idea of. 

On September 3 KST, the magazine took its YouTube channel to upload a video where Lee Minho was asked about what he does in his free time to which the actor responded that he prefers spending his time alone at home, as he believes that when he is outside, the clock seems to slow down. When talking about conversations, Lee Minho revealed that he often finds himself talking on his own since he likes spending time alone.

Not only this, but the actor also revealed his biggest fear in life! No, it wasn't an alien invasion or the earth coming to an end, but rather, a cucumber! Lee Minho would do anything to escape a place that has cucumbers. 

Talking about escape, if Lee Minho had to choose to live somewhere except Korea, as strange as it may sound, it would probably be Mars. 

As for his athletic self, Lee Minho talked about how he was good at High Jump as a child and is willing to learn to fence if he ever gets a chance.

Lastly, one of the most important questions that surround the nation’s latest obsession ‘mint-chocolate ice cream’! When asked about Lee Minho’s take on this obsession, Lee Minho decided to not break anyone’s heart by saying that he has a neutral opinion on the flavour.

Watch the interview here.

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/watch-lee-minho-reveals-his-fears-plans-when-free-love-sports-and-take-mint-chocolate-ice-cream-883479

Mint chocolate question was a waste of time.  Would like to know what is his next drama after Pachinko or when can we hear news of a drama after Pachinko?  Or when will he announce his next drama (not Pachinko)? :lol:

On 9/5/2021 at 9:49 PM, syntyche said:

Lee Min Ho fans from India send his name to Mars on NASA mission- Exclusive!

South Korean heartthrob Lee Min Ho has a pool of worldwide fans aka Minoz who have from time to time proved their love and loyalty to the global icon. Talking about it, fans of a 10-year-old fan club, LeeMinHoLovers India have decided to take things a notch higher by fulfilling one of Lee Min Ho’s wishes.

In a recent interview, Lee Min Ho was asked where he would want to live, if not on Earth. To this, the witty actor gave a hilarious answer when he said, “Mars.” This paved the way for his Indian fans to send his name all the way up to space and onto the red planet through a special NASA mission to Mars.

In this NASA project, Lee Min Ho’s name will be engraved in a chip and sent to Mars in 2026. The Indian Minoz have now registered his name.
Check out the exclusive boarding space flight ticket:

What is a silicon chip? How does it work?

Engineers etch the names onto a silicon wafer or microchip. They use an electron beam "E-beam" machine at JPL that specializes in etching very tiny features (less than 1 micron, or less than the width of a human hair!). They normally use this machine to make high-precision microdevices in JPL's Microdevices Laboratory.

Talking about the tribute, the Fanclub founder Rajita told ETimes, “We are so lucky to have a team member who did a project related to NASA and as Lee Min Ho recently spoke about Mars, we just wanted to do this for him. He makes us happy every time, so I think it’s the best way to repay him. Though it’s so little!”

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/web-series/news/korean/lee-min-ho-fans-from-india-send-his-name-to-mars-on-nasa-mission-exclusive/articleshow/85944802.cms

That was a cool idea from India Minoz.

23 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Yup hope he finds that news when he searches the internet daily.  He should be pleased. His name is going to Mars.

Searching the internet should tell him that we are not happy that Pachinko is next year.  We are not happy that he only filmed one drama this year.  We wanted two.  A movie at least.

20 hours ago, syntyche said:

@CarolynH, I've heard about this sending of names to Mars before, but I haven't really checked fully on it. Had I remembered about this earlier, I would have proposed that we send his name to Mars! Kudos to Minoz India for thinking of this idea.

So far, we'll be waiting at least a year and a half from TKEM for his next project. If Pachinko airs mid 2022, our wait would be as long his MS! At least for MS, we have a countdown to a definite discharge date. Bummer. But we've done it before; we can wait for him again. Sending virtual hugs for now. 

Lee Min Ho gets Candid About Pachinko Role, his Fears & Life in Latest interview

Up, close and personal with Korean heartthrob Lee Min Ho

The famous South Korean actor Lee Min Ho was interviewed by Esquire Magazine recently and things got interesting! The interview was uploaded on the magazine’s YouTube channel and the questions he answered were all sent by his fans. Fans submitted various questions ,where they asked about his hobbies , his personal life an most definitely his career.

Lee Min Ho took a trip down memory lane where he revealed that in middle school he was quite an athlete and completed a citywide high jump competition. He is still interested in various sports and said he is interested in fencing. If given the opportunity he would like to learn the sport in future.

The actor has an interesting project coming up , the drama ‘ Pachinko’. In the show he will be playing the role of Hansu. The star revealed how he likes to maintain the authenticity and stay true to the character. For playing Hansu he shifted his focus desperation. He tried to understand the desperation people had for survival during that period of time. He also wanted to learn , how people loved each other during that time. As an artist he focused on understanding that specific era.

The star also admitted to some personal things. When asked about what was his most recent search on the internet he revealed that it was his own name. He also confessed to searching himself on the internet  at least once every day.

On his days off , he likes to spend time in his comfort zone at home. The days where he as an off feel short so he prefers to spend them at home.

When asked about two things he would want to accomplish if the world ends tomorrow , he said it would be to see the northern lights and tell people close to him that he loves them.

https://morningpicker.com/korean/lee-min-ho-gets-candid-about-pachinko-role-his-fears-life-in-latest-interview-168365/

He is really a homebody and loves being alone and at home.  He is pretty introverted.   Makes a good husband.  He will be home with his wife and kids not out with friends drinking.  :D

I guess you feel safe at home and not worry about gossip or doing something wrong in public.

On 9/3/2021 at 12:59 AM, syntyche said:

Esquire Korea TW update

We met with Lee Min Ho who is the cover model of the Esquire September issue. We asked him question which f

Too bad we have to wait longer for Pachinko. 

For now, I'm just glad that he answered a question related to what I asked about the Olympics. :partyblob::partyblob:

Great, he answered your question.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

21 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

My name will be with LMH's name flying to mars. 

I am joining you and @syntycheon the flight lol.  Let's all join!  It's free........!  How did he amass so many points?

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Lee Min-ho picks role he wants to play for life; talks about ‘Pachinko,’ living on Mars

Published September 8, 2021

by Jonathan Hicap

LeeMinHo4.jpg

Lee Min-ho (MYM Entertainment)

Korean star Lee Min-ho revealed the role that he wanted to play for the rest of his life if he is given the choice.

In a video interview with Esquire Korea, the 34-year-old actor said among the roles he has portrayed, he wants to play the character of Kim Tan in his drama “The Heirs” for the rest of his life.

“I would choose Kim Tan from ‘The Heirs.’ I want to go back to high school,” he said. “The Heirs” aired in 2013 and it starred Lee Min-ho, Park Shin-hye and Kim Woo-bin.

When asked why he wanted to go back to high school, he said, “I want to do what I want to do without any stress for three years.”

Lee Min-ho finished filming the Apple TV Plus series “Pachinko,” which is based on the historical novel of Korean-American author Min Jin Lee about four generations of a Korean immigrant family.

He will play the role of Hansu, a merchant who built up wealth and power through his ties with Yakuza.

When he was filming “Pachinko,” he said “I wanted to be true to the character. So I tried to focus on how desperate they were to survive in that period. I wanted to express the man who has desperately survived and met the women he loved. And I really wanted to portray well how one can love one another, reflecting the male image at that era.”

Lee Min-ho also revealed that “Pachinko” will be released next year and he is waiting for it “because I know that my fans are waiting for my next project. I hope ‘Pachinko’ can respond to my fans’ expectations.

He also answered questions about his favorite summer food, the item he always carries with him and what he does when he is not working.

As to the summer food, he said, “I don’t particularly eat something healthy because it is summer. But I often eat samgyetang (chicken soup with ginseng) from time to time. And I like eels so I eat them sometimes.”

About the last thing he searched on the internet, he said, “‘Lee Min-ho.’ I do search for my name at least once a day.”

The item that he carries with him all the time is his cell phone, saying, “Because people can do so many things with a mobile phone these days.”

When he does not work, Lee Min-ho said, “I tend to do self-quarantine on my day off. Because I have started self-quarantine quite a long time ago, time flies when I am at home. The day feels so long when I am not home. I really like spending time at home.

When asked who he talks to the most lately, he said, “I talk to myself a lot as I am at home doing self-quarantine.”

If given the chance to live in another place other than South Korea, Lee Min-ho chose Mars.

“With my family. If I can live someplace other than earth, other than Korea, I wonder what it would be like to live on Mars,” he said.

https://mb.com.ph/2021/09/08/lee-min-ho-picks-role-he-wants-to-play-for-life-talks-about-pachinko-living-on-mars/

• Like 3

For Your Viewing Pleasure: Statement Pieces

Every outfit is built by slotting together a puzzle of different pieces that complement each other to create a collective

style. Statement looks are often defined by bold choices –  :Woah:

20210904_seoulbeats_Lee-Min-ho.jpeg

source : Seoulbeats

• Like 4