Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

52 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Boy, too much excitement for me!  I am happy to read that y'all will stand behind LMH regardless of his dating status.  I only hope he doesn't retreat into the background again. :o

I may not be a long time Minoz yet, but yes, I will stand behind LMH regardless of his dating status. Even I wish him to settle down and find the right woman soon so he'll be free from rumours, but keep giving fans new projects please.... :D

This whole Dispatch news made me realised that we will never know celebrities for sure, especially SK celebs since they're very secretive and we as fans shouldn't talk about their personal lives since we might ended up dead wrong. LOL.

Better days ahead for LMH and Minoz, waiting for casting news soon!!!

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I found these comments about his car is funny. Amidst his news today, they are discussing about his car, and yes he has been a fan of Hyundai Genesis since long time ago*wink*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually he has a Bentley.  :lol:

I read on Weibo that C-Minoz said that car is MYM's car. So the answer is so clear - who will drive company's car to date girl friend and let her sit the back seat instead of the side of driver's seat. :lol:

C-Minoz always did good jobs.  :P

Now waiting for any new casting news and Pachinko promotions.  :elated:

• Like 9

The TOP 25 Current Most Handsome Korean Actors, According To Fans

They’re all absolutely gorgeous!

Recently on the Korean entertainment website Kpopmap, K-Drama fans were given the task of voting for who they think are the current most handsome Korean actors! After tens of thousands of votes, the results have been determined, and these are the top 25 choices for the month of August.

11. Lee Min Ho

5,140 votes

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-10-most-handsome-korean-actors-according-to-kpopmap-readers-august-2021/

• Like 3

This is the Liu Law Firm's Clean Internet Monitoring Team.

Liu Law Firm (Monitoring Group)

Our law firm monitors and verifies malicious reports about Minho Lee on behalf of MYM Entertainment.

Evidence of malicious mailings received by email is also systematized and used.

We plan to take strict legal action against malicious publishers who constantly and indiscriminately publish malicious messages.

Regarding the suspicion of forging this DC Inside account,
we would like to inform you that this account is being used by our law firm to track malicious messages.

To at least prove this, we are disclosing a portion of the malicious posting report received by email with the report (protect@mym-ent.com).

In addition, the offending party is not limited to an individual, but includes "a legal entity" and "an organization without legal personality"

We would like to inform you that we will take strong action against malicious publications that interfere with our work, such as insults, libel and impersonation of our law firm.

By actively responding to indiscriminate malicious messages about other people,

We will do our best to eradicate malicious comments and create a healthy Internet culture.

Thanks.

Translation from korean google

https://m.dcinside.com/board/minho/705999

• Like 3

8 hours ago, syntyche said:

Yeon-woo said, "I'm not in a relationship with actor Lee Min-ho... Just close friends" (official position)

On the 31st, an official of MLD Entertainment, Yeonwoo's agency, told Top Star News, "I confirmed with her that they are just close seniors and juniors.".

Regarding the delay in disclosing her position after the report of their romantic relationship, he explained, "It took a long time to confirm it due to Yeon-woo's delay in filming the drama.".

Earlier on the 30th, Dispatch exclusively reported that actor Lee Min-ho and Yeon-woo from Momoland are dating. According to reports, the two have been dating for five months and recently spent time together on Yeon-woo's birthday.

In response, Lee Min-ho countered, "She's just an acquaintance I've known, not in a relationship. I hung out with an acquaintance.".

On the other hand, Lee Min-ho chose Apple TV+ drama 'Pachinko' as his next film and finished shooting. It is known as his first entry into the U.S. since his debut.
Lee Min-ho was born in 1987 and Yeon-woo was born in 1996.

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=14625709

@syntyche  thanks for sharing this. I read an article that reportedly both of their friends are telling news publications that the two are totally dating, that they bonded over their shared love of playing video games specifically League of Legends and Overwatch. LOL - Oh well, we’ll see how this unfolds and if Dispatch will release more pics to validate its claim. They have every right to keep it private, anyway. :Fist1:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

On 7/2/2020 at 4:40 PM, leeminhosny said:

If they get together we are ok but if not, will they ok? Absolutely not, they just imagine their story and later they blame him.

I just say that because I lived this.

I was shocked. I couldn't remember how many months I got over it.

I said this last year because I know happen this again happen, but shippers never wanted believe , they closed eyes, and they keeping dream, Look at .And understand everyone? Dramas and ordinary lifes are different.

On 7/2/2020 at 3:24 PM, leeminhosny said:

I mean they say that his every post , cf shooting etc.  linked to KGE ..... this is so exaggeration. LMH is simple person, he isn't type of man that would give away hints about private life. Don't you remember previous ?

On 7/2/2020 at 3:14 PM, leeminhosny said:

So I don't want some exaggerated shipper, somebody really live other world 

7 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Boy, too much excitement for me!  I am happy to read that y'all will stand behind LMH regardless of his dating status.  I only hope he doesn't retreat into the background again. :o

Hey @leeminhosny!  Good to see you!  How are you?

Thank you, I am trying to be good

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

On 8/30/2021 at 4:32 PM, nina_mitrokhina said:

Lee Min Ho's side: "Yeonwoo and the devotees, NO quarantine violations"

Kim Yurim

Lee Min Ho denied dating rumors and controversy over quarantine violations. / Photo = Reporters Lim Han Bul and Jang Dong Kyu

Actor Lee Min Ho has denied all dating rumors with girl group Momoland actress Young Woo and allegations of violating quarantine rules. On the 30th, news was released that Lee Min Ho and Young Woo had been in a pink mood for 5 months and a midnight movie.

Lee Min Ho's agency MYM Entertainment denied dating rumors, stating, "We're just acquaintances, not lovers." Regarding the photo of the date scene: “I was with my acquaintances. Only two of them were photographed. "

They made it clear that they were not dating, but another dispute arose. It is alleged that the date and time they were together could violate the quarantine law. In Seoul and its metropolitan area, the 4th stage of the crown distance is being introduced from July 12. Level 4 can hold up to 4 people during the day, but private gatherings of 3 or more people after 6:00 pm are limited.

When Lee Min Ho and Young Woo went to the theater together in Samseong-dong, Seoul late at night, suspicions arose that there was another companion. The theater also has a restriction on the number of people after 18:00 due to the application of the 4th level of distancing, so it is said that this is not a violation of quarantine rules. There is a “vaccination incentive” that allows private gatherings of up to 4 people after 6:00 pm for those who have completed vaccinations, but this has been applied since 23 August.

Lee Min Ho's side emphasized that the meeting with his acquaintances took place in early July, before the fourth phase of new social distancing was applied in the metropolis, and that this was not a violation of quarantine rules.

MYM Entertainment reported on News 1, “After Lee Min Ho checked the date, a total of 4 people, including Lee Min Ho, Young Woo, and his acquaintances, went to the theater on July 1st. There is a photograph of a person. sitting, and the day this photo was taken was July 1st. " He continued, "I confirmed to myself that there were 4 people gathered at that time," he said, adding, "This is not a violation of quarantine rules."

Kim Yurim (cocory0989@mt.co.kr)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/417/0000730018

@nina_mitrokhina thanks for sharing this. I very much agree - The photos were taken on July 1st. At that time, the social distancing in Seoul was still on level 3. Thus, Lee Minho, Yeonwoo, and their other two friends were not violating the social distancing rule. As of August 1st, Seoul was in social distancing level 4. During level four, anyone was prohibited to go outside more than two people after 6.30 P.M. :kaching3:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

[Viva 100] The music industry is undergoing a generational change ... Why is the actor's new face slow?

[K-Enter + Reporter Eun Byul Cho] Celebrity Hallyu: "Extreme Star Generation Change"

2021-08-31

On the 3rd of last month, the Korea International Cultural Exchange Agency published the Hallyu Global Trend 2021 and expressed concern, stating, “The popularity of singers, actors, dramas and films, as well as the phenomenon of fixing top ratings, are of concern in terms of terminology. sustainability of the Korean Wave ".

At the time, Hallyu's overseas fans preferred BTS with 22.0%, followed by Black Pink with 13.5%. Lee Min Ho (9.6%) ranked # 1 on the preferred actor rankings for three consecutive years, while Gong Yoo, Song Hye Kyo, and Lee Jong Suk were in the top five for three consecutive years, showing a trend. correct rating.

Contrary to a warning from the Agency for the Promotion of International Cultural Exchange, the entertainment industry is diagnosing that the music industry has entered the fourth generation. With the high popularity of so-called Zuzz like Stray Kids, The Boyz, and ATEEZ, and record sales of groups owned by big entertainment companies like NCT and TXT, the generation is gradually being replaced by a generation optimized for an era of no in-person presence.

On the other hand, it is analyzed that the actors are still stuck in the wall of the 2010s and have difficulty opening new faces ...

Despite the propaganda of OTT, the ratings of the actors are fixed ... the weakness in the melody also played a role

E-HElUQVQA4AUl8?format=jpg&name=900x900

Actor Lee Min Ho (Photo courtesy of Promiz)

On the other hand, generations of actors rarely change. It is noted that, unlike the Korean dramas that are gaining popularity on global video streaming sites such as Netflix, finding new faces is not easy.

Lee Young Joon, vice president of the Korea Entertainment Management Association, said, “Unlike the K-pop market, where teens and 20s are at their peak, actors see their 30s and 50s as their prime. Since the casting mainly consists of K, a pop star for exporting copyrights, the industry has also neglected to discover new talent, ”he said.

Korean melodramas have played an important role in the mass production of Hallyu stars, but there are also opinions that the recent sluggishness of melodrama production and the slow entry of actors overseas due to the infectious disease outbreak hindered generational change. Kim Sung Hwa, head of Keyeast, said, “Most of the Korean dramas that are popular overseas are romantic comedies or melodramas, but after last year's 'Crash Landing on You', melodramas have also declined in popularity in Korea. that dramas are becoming more popular than actors "...

On the other hand, there is a point of view that the K wave, different from the existing Hallyu, will develop. Kim Tan, vice president of Namoo Actors, Song Kang's agency, who is considered the star of the new generation of Hallyu on Netflix's Sweet Home, said, “If Hallyu's stars have focused on melodrama in the past, K-Wave has recently become popular. “Even for a change, a different wind must blow,” he predicted.

Reporter Joe Eun-baiol mulgae@viva100.com View reporter's other articles

Translation from korean google

http://m.viva100.com/view.php?key=20210831010007941

• Like 2

10 Short K-Dramas To Binge-Watch After Work

Too lazy to go through days and days of long K-dramas? We got you covered!

Admit it: we all love our K-dramas. Sometimes, a little too much. Because of our attachment to them, we spend days and nights marathoning 60 to 70-minute episodes that seem to go on forever. And ngl, it could get slightly exhausting with all those sleepless nights.

Thankfully, there are options that are shorter than the length of your typical K-drama, be it lesser episodes or a shorter running time per episode! Watching these dramas and series wouldn’t be as tiring (you can finish it in a couple of hours or even less), and you’d still get that gratifying feeling after completing a show. Here are some web dramas and short K-series that are short but sweet, which you can binge-watch after work.

Korean Web Series And Short K-Dramas

3. 7 First Kisses (2016)

Okay, I know this entire web series is basically just one huge ad for the Lotte Duty Free shops, but it’s just too star-studded to ignore. I mean, who wouldn’t want to watch something that has Lee Jong Suk, Ji Chang Wook, Lee Min Ho, and other gorgeous Korean celebrities on one show?! 7 First Kisses follows a Lotte Duty Free employee who’s never been in a relationship before, and she gets to pick from seven stunning men thanks to the help of the goddess of dating. It’s a quick, eight-episode series that’s full of fanservice and cheesy K-drama tropes, but it gets the kilig job done.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/must-watch-web-series-and-short-k-dramas-a4525-20210831-lfrm?ref=home_feed_1

• Like 3

Dear Oppa: An Indian Minoz realised true meaning of love because of Lee Min Ho

by Anoushka Mathew   |  Published on Aug 31, 2021

leeminho_main_2.png?width=752&format=web

Lee Min Ho; Picture Courtesy: Instagram/ @actorleeminho

Lee Min Ho has been the resident heartthrob of Hallyu Wave ever since its conception and still holds the same amount of love and respect because of his bright personality, chiseled looks and amazing acting skills. Any drama he has worked on has gotten an immense amount of success to the point where his upcoming dramas have really created a buzz in the scene. Like the Minoz today, many fans were introduced to their first on screen love through Lee Min Ho.

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Ananya from India to Lee Min Ho. Read her letter below.

First off all I would like to thank you for giving me this platform because when we write letter there are feelings attached to it and when you post the letter it feels like an opportunity that the letter will be read by our idol so thank u very much

Dear Lee min Ho oppa this is Ananyaa from India this is a letter for you because you made me realise in love because of you I understood what love is I love a person but I was just lost in love I didn't knew what love is it just felt like I was falling but then I started watching your shows and by watching them I recalled all my dreams of a fairytale because of you I again started waiting for my prince charming I learned to wait for love to fight for love it's just you taught me basic concept of love despite of everything you will always be my idol and Saranghae oppa and yes I am the same girl who texted you daily even in Korean I seriously want to see you once!

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-indian-minoz-realised-true-meaning-love-because-lee-min-ho-878360

• Like 1

6 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I said this last year because I know happen this again happen, but shippers never wanted believe , they closed eyes, and they keeping dream, Look at .And understand everyone? Dramas and ordinary lifes are different.

Yes I remembered you said this @leeminhosnylast year and I thank you for saying this! 

As a new LMH fan back in 2020 after TKEM, I was also dragged a little into the shippers delusions, because they could be very convincing with their narratives and even very arrogant. But as time went by, I knew more senior Minoz and got to know LMH better, I could think with logic and made a conclusion to not support that ship. 

Minoz has warned shippers countless times about their false narratives and delusional thinking, and it's proven that real senior Minoz who know LMH are the ones who can predict the outcome correctly!

And I am here to support LMH's career and professional life, I am not here to speculate and obsessed over his personal life anyway, glad I joined the Minoz fandom who has this value as well! :)

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, JoannaID said:

Yes I remembered you said this @leeminhosnylast year and I thank you for saying this! 

As a new LMH fan back in 2020 after TKEM, I was also dragged a little into the shippers delusions, because they could be very convincing with their narratives and even very arrogant. But as time went by, I knew more senior Minoz and got to know LMH better, I could think with logic and made a conclusion to not support that ship. 

Minoz has warned shippers countless times about their false narratives and delusional thinking, and it's proven that real senior Minoz who know LMH are the ones who can predict the outcome correctly!

And I am here to support LMH's career and professional life, I am not here to speculate and obsessed over his personal life anyway, glad I joined the Minoz fandom who has this value as well! :)

thanks everyone also  @nina_mitrokhina

Shippers shoud admit their ship also sunk,(like mostly ship)  they should decide "No I am keeping dream, I live in dream" or "I support actor/actress"  LMH didn't promise you "I will date this actress etc." all of them are your story, you write all stories, and you believe them. You link every IG post etc.to your ship . And when I saw them , I smile them. Goodmorning ,wake up everyone ! This is real life.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1