Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Which drama is this?  I can't place it.  It is not Secret Campus, I don't think it is Sam either.  It is not Mackerel Run.  Anyone can tell me?

@CallieP, This is an excerpt from the drama "I am Sam" ("I am a teacher"). Lee Min Ho played the role of the headmaster's son there, but unfortunately this role is very small. But he played for the first time with Park Min Young, the future partner of City Hunter.

594_o.jpg

Jun Pyo or Kim Tan? Who would fall in love with you

medium_2021-08-28-d069a4bf71.jpg

Jun Pyo or Kim Tan? Who would fall in love with youJun Pyo or Kim Tan? Who would fall in love with you

We love seeing Lee Min Ho acting in K-Dramas and he always comes back with characters capable of stealing hearts, Kim Tan and Jun Pyo are some of his memorable roles.

Between the dramas schoolchildren of this Korean actor we found The Heirs and Boys Over Flowers, we tell you a little about both dramas, the roles of Lee Min Ho And the story they portrayed on screen, which of them is your favorite? Will it be the same one that would be destined to fall in love with you?

Boys Over Flowers was a 2009 series that he starred in alongside Goo Hye Sun, in it he gave life to Jun Pyo, the heir to a powerful company that reigned in Korea. Due to his lonely life he became a pushy and inconsiderate boy, but everything changed when love came to him.

For its part, The Heirs is also a youth romance drama where we see Lee Min Ho as Kim Tan. In this production he also belongs to the upper class, but his family life has complicated every step he takes despite not having bad intentions.

Answer this test about your way of being and Lee Min Ho’s dramas, write down the score of each of your answers and add it up, in the end that result will take you to the character that would notice you.

You may also be interested: Song Joong Ki shows off with a beautiful gesture for Taecyeon

Jun Pyo VS Kim Tan, which one of them would love you?

1. Which of these Lee Min Ho dramas do you like the most?

Personal Taste (30)
The King: Eternal Monarch (20)
Legend Of The Blue Sea (10)
2. How would you describe your personality?

Brave (10)
Friendly (20)
Shy (30)
3. One quality you love to see in Lee Min Ho’s characters is…

It is always in fashion (10)
They have a good heart (30)
He is very handsome regardless of his role (20)
4. What theme do you like best in dramas?

Teen Romance (20)
Romantic Comedy (10)
Fantasy or Action (30)
5. What is the perfect setting for a drama marathon?

In summer holidays (10)
A Rainy Afternoon (30)
Overnight (20)
6. You like Lee Min Ho’s characters where he shows a side …

Funny and witty (30)
Elegant and impactful (10)
Protective and brave (20)
7. If you are filming a drama with Lee Min Ho, you would like it to be filmed in …

Seoul (20)
Korea but outside of Seoul (10)
The foreigner (30)
Jun Pyo

The boy who would fall in love with you because of your personality would be the protagonist of Boys Over Flowers. It may seem cold at first but when you care about someone you are not afraid to show your affection.

Kim Tan

Your answers indicate that the protagonist of The Heirs would be captivated by your way of being, can you imagine a date with Kim Tan? The boy cares for those he loves and will do everything to see you happy. AWW!

https://today.in-24.com/entertainment/celebrities/160861.html

• Like 3

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

[Exclusive] "Our love, here we go"…Lee Min-ho and Yeon-woo Caught on a Movie Date

August 1st. Yeonwoo's birthday. The first person to celebrate her 25th birthday is Lee Minho. The two met at midnight together on August 1. 

Yeon-woo is from MOMOLAND, and  started acting last year. Lee Min-ho is a well-known Hallyu star. 

Hallyu star Lee Min-ho, 34, fell in love. His lover is Yeon-woo, 25, an actress from a girl group. The two have been in a pink mood for five months. 

"Lee Min-ho has always been honest with love," said an aide to Lee Min-ho. "He enjoys dating outside without looking around." "I'm not the type to hide things."

In fact, Lee Min-ho's date was imposing. He drove himself, picked up Yeon-woo. The two headed to COEX Megabox. They watched a late-night movie and went for a drive.

Lee Min-ho also took care of his lover's birthday first. Inviting Yeon-woo to his house on the night of July 31. The two waited for midnight on August 1 and celebrated her birth day.

It was a situation where social distancing continued. Dating was usually done at home. Their house is a five-minute walk away. Yeonwoo found Lee Min-ho's house on foot.

Lee Min-ho and Yeon-woo have similar interests. Both people like to play games. Staying at home won't be boring. He hinted that he sometimes stays up all night playing games."

Lee Min-ho and Yeon-woo enjoy playing games, a source close to the two told Dispatch. They like movies, too. Similar hobbies have brought each other closer.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho recently finished filming the Apple TV drama "Pachinko." Yoon Yeo-jung, Jung Eun-chae and Yeon-woo will appear in KBS' Wednesday-Thursday drama "Daliwa Gamjatang" on the 22nd of next month.

https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2161885

LMH dating news!

:wut: :wut:

Lee Min-ho said, "I don't have a relationship with Yeon-woo, We're just acquaintances." [Official Position]    

Actor Lee Min-ho talked about his romantic relationship with Yeon-woo from MOMOLAND.

An official from MYM Entertainment, his agency, told TV Daily on the morning of the 30th that "Lee Min-ho and Yeon-woo are just acquaintances, and they are definitely not in a relationship.

On the same day, Dispatch reported that Lee Min-ho and Yeon-woo enjoyed dating together. According to the report, the two have been dating for five months. But this turned out to be untrue.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho has recently finished filming the Apple TV drama "Pachinko" and is waiting to be released.

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=16302914441602320002

Lee Min Ho’s Agency Denies Dispatch Report That He Is Dating Yeonwoo

Spoiler

spacer.png

Lee Min Ho’s agency has responded to reports of the actor dating former MOMOLAND member Yeonwoo.

On August 30, Dispatch reported that the two stars have been dating for five months, bonding over similar hobbies such as gaming and watching movies. Along with several images of the two photographed separately, Dispatch said that Lee Min Ho picked up Yeonwoo to go to the movies.

In response, Lee Min Ho’s agency MYM Entertainment commented, “It is not true that they are in a relationship. They are just acquaintances.”

The agency clarified regarding the photos, “It wasn’t just the two of them, and there were other friends present at the time. They are not photos of a date.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1486267wpp/lee-min-hos-agency-denies-dispatch-report-that-he-is-dating-yeonwoo

And just like that, they're both trending on Twitter. But MYM quickly denied it. I'll support LMH regardless :heart:

• Like 9

There was one boy sitting at the side of driver's seat.

It's obviously that girl is not his girl friend. Normally girl friend will sit that seat, right ?

I even thought that girl might be the girl friend of one of LMH's friend, so he denied sooooo fast.  :P

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, syntyche said:

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

[Exclusive] "Our love, here we go"…Lee Min-ho and Yeon-woo Caught on a Movie Date

August 1st. Yeonwoo's birthday. The first person to celebrate her 25th birthday is Lee Minho. The two met at midnight together on August 1. 

Yeon-woo is from MOMOLAND, and  started acting last year. Lee Min-ho is a well-known Hallyu star. 

Hallyu star Lee Min-ho, 34, fell in love. His lover is Yeon-woo, 25, an actress from a girl group. The two have been in a pink mood for five months. 

"Lee Min-ho has always been honest with love," said an aide to Lee Min-ho. "He enjoys dating outside without looking around." "I'm not the type to hide things."

In fact, Lee Min-ho's date was imposing. He drove himself, picked up Yeon-woo. The two headed to COEX Megabox. They watched a late-night movie and went for a drive.

Lee Min-ho also took care of his lover's birthday first. Inviting Yeon-woo to his house on the night of July 31. The two waited for midnight on August 1 and celebrated her birth day.

It was a situation where social distancing continued. Dating was usually done at home. Their house is a five-minute walk away. Yeonwoo found Lee Min-ho's house on foot.

Lee Min-ho and Yeon-woo have similar interests. Both people like to play games. Staying at home won't be boring. He hinted that he sometimes stays up all night playing games."

Lee Min-ho and Yeon-woo enjoy playing games, a source close to the two told Dispatch. They like movies, too. Similar hobbies have brought each other closer.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho recently finished filming the Apple TV drama "Pachinko." Yoon Yeo-jung, Jung Eun-chae and Yeon-woo will appear in KBS' Wednesday-Thursday drama "Daliwa Gamjatang" on the 22nd of next month.

https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2161885

LMH dating news!

:wut: :wut:

Lee Min-ho said, "I don't have a relationship with Yeon-woo, We're just acquaintances." [Official Position]    

Actor Lee Min-ho talked about his romantic relationship with Yeon-woo from MOMOLAND.

An official from MYM Entertainment, his agency, told TV Daily on the morning of the 30th that "Lee Min-ho and Yeon-woo are just acquaintances, and they are definitely not in a relationship.

On the same day, Dispatch reported that Lee Min-ho and Yeon-woo enjoyed dating together. According to the report, the two have been dating for five months. But this turned out to be untrue.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho has recently finished filming the Apple TV drama "Pachinko" and is waiting to be released.

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=16302914441602320002

Lee Min Ho’s Agency Denies Dispatch Report That He Is Dating Yeonwoo

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Lee Min Ho’s agency has responded to reports of the actor dating former MOMOLAND member Yeonwoo.

On August 30, Dispatch reported that the two stars have been dating for five months, bonding over similar hobbies such as gaming and watching movies. Along with several images of the two photographed separately, Dispatch said that Lee Min Ho picked up Yeonwoo to go to the movies.

In response, Lee Min Ho’s agency MYM Entertainment commented, “It is not true that they are in a relationship. They are just acquaintances.”

The agency clarified regarding the photos, “It wasn’t just the two of them, and there were other friends present at the time. They are not photos of a date.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1486267wpp/lee-min-hos-agency-denies-dispatch-report-that-he-is-dating-yeonwoo

And just like that, they're both trending on Twitter. But MYM quickly denied it. I'll support LMH regardless :heart:

@syntyche thanks for sharing this. Hahaha - he responded so fast as well. Like you, I'll support him regardless..... In case, this is true, I'm happy for him. Dispatch has built up a reputation as one of the best sources for up-to-date news and paparazzi photos of Korean celebrities. There were cases then when they did know the couple but they didn't disclose them due to agency/Label had paid them to shut their mouth. Ye, paparazzi also exist in South Korea. They have violated privacy by exposing secrets and illicitly taken photos for many times already. :Megalol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

According to the Weibo account of Sparkling_李敏镐中站 :

MYM stated: "After confirming the date with Lee Min Ho, it turned out that Lee Min Ho, Yeon Woo and his friends went to the cinema together on July 1st." "In the photos taken by the relevant media, there was someone sitting at the seat of the side of driver. The date of this photo is July 1st." Then he explained "I confirmed that there were 4 people in the place at the time" and "there was no violation of the epidemic prevention rules."

Remark : Before July 12, 4 people's private gathering after 18:00 was allowed in Seoul.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also according to Chinese translation of LMH's EsquireKorea interview by Sparkling_李敏镐中站 :

(I found that it seemed no one translate this paragraph on Twitter)

Q :What is the biggest gain of "leeminho film"?

A: First, interaction and communication. I used to stay at home for a long time and didn't drink alcohol. So by making this, at least the idea of meeting others and doing something together was compulsorily generated. Now I have come into contact with people in other fields and have the opportunity to work together. Even if they are of different ages, they still have similarities. There are really many opportunities to try different fields with different people. ‘’Let’s do something interesting together’’ just use this to communicate and create stories together, just this can be my comfort. But the premise is ‘kind people’, so I will try to cooperate with the people around me first.

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

There was one boy sitting at the side of driver's seat.

It's obviously that girl is not his girl friend. Normally girl friend will sit that seat, right ?

I even thought that girl might be the girl friend of one of LMH's friend, so he denied sooooo fast.  :P

@gtLmh0622 right you are! It's trending since this is super-juicy - hahaha - Dispatch is ending the month of August with an outstanding breaking news item. When I saw her name, I said WHO to the name. I googled her so, she's formerly from Momoland, huh? It's not my business but, there's like nothing wrong if these two are dating. MYM within the hour issued a strong denial that he's dating her while her Label is checking facts with her yet. I think his side's position is clear and I doubt her side will say anything different now. Wait & see.............Is MYM lying or telling the truth. In case, really true - I'm surprised that he went for a girl group member again - hahaha - It seems like he has thing for such. He likes girls younger than him. Now, it would be creepy if one-day he'll be exposed with a barely adult woman - hahaha - But, his life, his choice. :heart2beat:

• Like 6

Lee Min Ho's side: "Yeonwoo and the devotees, NO quarantine violations"

Kim Yurim

Lee Min Ho denied dating rumors and controversy over quarantine violations. / Photo = Reporters Lim Han Bul and Jang Dong Kyu

Actor Lee Min Ho has denied all dating rumors with girl group Momoland actress Young Woo and allegations of violating quarantine rules. On the 30th, news was released that Lee Min Ho and Young Woo had been in a pink mood for 5 months and a midnight movie.

Lee Min Ho's agency MYM Entertainment denied dating rumors, stating, "We're just acquaintances, not lovers." Regarding the photo of the date scene: “I was with my acquaintances. Only two of them were photographed. "

They made it clear that they were not dating, but another dispute arose. It is alleged that the date and time they were together could violate the quarantine law. In Seoul and its metropolitan area, the 4th stage of the crown distance is being introduced from July 12. Level 4 can hold up to 4 people during the day, but private gatherings of 3 or more people after 6:00 pm are limited.

When Lee Min Ho and Young Woo went to the theater together in Samseong-dong, Seoul late at night, suspicions arose that there was another companion. The theater also has a restriction on the number of people after 18:00 due to the application of the 4th level of distancing, so it is said that this is not a violation of quarantine rules. There is a “vaccination incentive” that allows private gatherings of up to 4 people after 6:00 pm for those who have completed vaccinations, but this has been applied since 23 August.

Lee Min Ho's side emphasized that the meeting with his acquaintances took place in early July, before the fourth phase of new social distancing was applied in the metropolis, and that this was not a violation of quarantine rules.

MYM Entertainment reported on News 1, “After Lee Min Ho checked the date, a total of 4 people, including Lee Min Ho, Young Woo, and his acquaintances, went to the theater on July 1st. There is a photograph of a person. sitting, and the day this photo was taken was July 1st. " He continued, "I confirmed to myself that there were 4 people gathered at that time," he said, adding, "This is not a violation of quarantine rules."

Kim Yurim (cocory0989@mt.co.kr)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/417/0000730018

• Like 3

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/117/0003531706

Google's translation :

Actor Lee Min-ho (34) explained the suspicion of violating quarantine rules after dating rumors with Yeon-woo (25) from Momoland.

On the 30th, Lee Min-ho's agency, MYM Entertainment, dismissed it, saying, "Lee Min-ho and Yeon-woo are just acquaintances. The dating rumors are not true."

According to a Dispatch report that day, Lee Min-ho and Yeon-woo watched a late-night movie and enjoyed a drive. Also, on the night of July 31st, Yeon-woo visited Lee Min-ho's house at his house.

However, Lee Min-ho's side explained in Dispatch's report of the paparazzi cut, "It came out like it was just the two of us, but it was a place where I could hang out with other friends."

As a super-fast wife (????), the dating rumors seemed to have turned into a happening, but such an explanation raised suspicions of violating quarantine rules. This is because the 4th level of social distancing in the metropolitan area (private gatherings of up to two people after 6pm is allowed) has been in effect since July 12.

Regarding this, a MYM Entertainment official said, "When I asked Lee Min-ho the date the photo was taken, the date that he and Yeon-woo watched the movie was July 1. Four people, including two, went together."

According to quarantine rules, on July 31st, when Yeon-woo went to Lee Min-ho's house to play, only the two of them should have met. However, Lee Min-ho's agency replies, "Is it true that the two of you met?", replied, "Lee Min-ho does not live alone, but four members of the family live together. The family's movement is a personal life, so we can't figure it out and can't confirm it."

Then again, Lee Min-ho's side emphasized, "Reports of dating Yeon-woo and devotees are groundless," and "reports of acknowledgment that the words of an aide are not true at all."

• Like 6

2 hours ago, willenette said:

@gtLmh0622 right you are! It's trending since this is super-juicy - hahaha - Dispatch is ending the month of August with an outstanding breaking news item. When I saw her name, I said WHO to the name. I googled her so, she's formerly from Momoland, huh? It's not my business but, there's like nothing wrong if these two are dating. MYM within the hour issued a strong denial that he's dating her while her Label is checking facts with her yet. I think his side's position is clear and I doubt her side will say anything different now. Wait & see.............Is MYM lying or telling the truth. In case, really true - I'm surprised that he went for a girl group member again - hahaha - It seems like he has thing for such. He likes girls younger than him. Now, it would be creepy if one-day he'll be exposed with a barely adult woman - hahaha - But, his life, his choice. :heart2beat:

But he dated PMY right? She's older than him so i cant really say he has a thing. And he denied this recent one with YW so he only still got 2 confirmed rs exposed by dispatch, 1 older, 1 younger. Anyways, its really none of our business, whatever that makes him happy, i'll also support him:D

• Like 7

https://leeminhotrends.blogspot.com/2021/08/trans-knets-surprise-lee-min-ho-rides.html

[Trans] Knets surprise Lee Min Ho rides domestic-brand car

car%2Bcrop.jpg

Comments

-It was the highest line of Genesis in the photo, but that must be very expensive.. Wasn't it 90?

-That Genesis is expensive too...

>>Isn't Genesis the same price as the Mercedes-Benz

-Genesis is also expensive, costing 100 million won.

-Oh right.. I know the Genesis is an expensive car, but I thought he was going to ride a higher-end brand like Maserati or something hahaha

-The car I want the most ㅜㅜ G90

-I know that the Genesis is expensive, but isn't his image is someone riding a supercar worth 400 to 500 million won?

-Heirs Kim Tan alone rides a Maserati in episode 1 hahaha

-When I saw the McLaren, Aston Martin in The King Eternal Monarch, it seemed like he would normally ride several foreign cars

-Admit it hahaha his image is at least driving Maserati

-Isn't it because Genesis feels something like the president's car? Why are you doing this Genesis is also expensive

---

I found these comments about his car is funny. Amidst his news today, they are discussing about his car, and yes he has been a fan of Hyundai Genesis since long time ago*wink*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually he has a Bentley.  :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Lee Min Ho plays first antagonist in "Pachinko"

Abdul Latif
August 30, 2021

5ea2f32b38859.jpg

Milenianews.com - Lee Min Ho first played the antagonist in Pachinko. Actor born in 1987 admitted that he felt happy playing the antagonist during the interview.

Pachinko itself is a dramatic adaptation of the novel of the same name by a Korean-American writer named Min Jin Lee. Lee Min Ho plays the character Ko Han Soo, whom he considers "a villain at any cost."

Ko Han Soo's character will become Lee Min Ho's first antagonist. “Now that I'm in my thirties, I prefer what is 'real'. If this is far from reality, I disagree with it, and it becomes more and more difficult, ”said Lee Min Ho, quoting Soompi (30/8).

Lee Min Ho confessed that he was very happy to receive an offer to audition for the film Pachinko, especially when he read the script. One of the other factors that convinced Lee Min Ho to pursue the Pachinko project was that the history of Korea would become a film through the eyes of foreigners.

Throughout her acting career, she has starred in a wide variety of roles. However, in some of the projects they are working on, the role of a man saving a woman is often dropped. And this is the first time in the role of the Antagonist.

“I don't think there will be new stories about saving female characters. As they grow older, characters rarely find their side in such danger. And today's women can save men too, ”concluded Lee Min Ho.

Meanwhile, Pachinko is a global project involving Korean, Japanese and English. There will be over eight episodes in this drama. Stay tuned for the latest information on this movie.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://milenianews.com/2021/08/30/lee-min-ho-pertama-kali-perankan-tokoh-antagonis-di-drama-pachinko/

[Top Look] Drama Daejeon, number of victories in native OTT 2021.08.25

E9nTKG2VoAI4rD9?format=jpg&name=small

Another global company, Apple TV Plus, HBO Max from Warner Bros. and Amazon Prime Video also visit domestic viewers one by one. Among them, Apple TV Plus plans to show original masterpieces such as "Pachinko," starring Yeo Jung Yoon and Lee Min Ho, and "Dr. Brain," starring Song Kyung Lee, concurrently with the launch of the service. Pachinko's production costs are quoted for the season in the Netflix drama Crown 1450, which is getting more industry attention as the cost of producing a blockbuster is comparable to one hundred million won.

Translation from korean google
https://n.news.naver.com/mnews/article/277/0004958927?sid=103

• Like 2

Yeon-woo said, "I'm not in a relationship with actor Lee Min-ho... Just close friends" (official position)

On the 31st, an official of MLD Entertainment, Yeonwoo's agency, told Top Star News, "I confirmed with her that they are just close seniors and juniors.".

Regarding the delay in disclosing her position after the report of their romantic relationship, he explained, "It took a long time to confirm it due to Yeon-woo's delay in filming the drama.".

Earlier on the 30th, Dispatch exclusively reported that actor Lee Min-ho and Yeon-woo from Momoland are dating. According to reports, the two have been dating for five months and recently spent time together on Yeon-woo's birthday.

In response, Lee Min-ho countered, "She's just an acquaintance I've known, not in a relationship. I hung out with an acquaintance.".

On the other hand, Lee Min-ho chose Apple TV+ drama 'Pachinko' as his next film and finished shooting. It is known as his first entry into the U.S. since his debut.
Lee Min-ho was born in 1987 and Yeon-woo was born in 1996.

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=14625709

• Like 10