Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

51 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

lol :lol: few and boring kisses  :coolshades:also, I don’t like their loose clothing style. 

yes, give me a modern drama soon, Pali Pali!!  God! When?? 

I don't care for the saeguk head gear.  

Re sbs awards:  Personally, I rather the stars be comfortable at home and showing their acceptance speeches from home.  It doesn't seem worth it to get dressed up for a couple minutes on stage.  

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Watch this, it’s so good. I’m getting sentimental  

Thanks for sharing the twit / clip @Nikaa94  Feels good after watching it, in view of the long absence of his movielog and post.  Hope we see or hear something before the year ends, please.  :Please:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks for sharing the twit / clip @Nikaa94  Feels good after watching it, in view of the long absence of his movielog and post.  Hope we see or hear something before the year ends, please.  :Please:

you are welcome miniiii :smooches3:

yes, can we get one more 2020 IG post please :please: also 2020 movielog, I want to end 2020 with his movielog :lol: our 2020

will end so beautifully and special.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

same! I prefer modern drama too. i don’t mind historical drama. But I don’t want Saeguk. Saeguk dramas are kinda dramatic. :lol:

I like historical dramas, their love is more emotional and deeper , I hope LMH will star in historical drama in next 2-3 years.

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I like historical dramas, their love is more emotional and deeper , I hope LMH will star in historical drama in next 2-3 years.

yeah, the love in historical dramas can be more deeper and the writer can also make their love painful because in the past there were many factors that could have separated lovers from each other. :approves: also, many historical dramas become hit. 

since LMH is the king in TKEM, I don’t want him to take historical drama for a while. Also, pachinko is historical drama. 

Aren’t you guys curious how LMH is going to surprise us? :lol:
I mean, LMH did surprise us with pachinko.it was such a pleasant surprise. Sooner or later, he will announce his next work. B) he can do an action movie in a month, right? so maybe we get a movie for second half of 2021. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

58 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I love LMH in historical dramas too ... especially in Faith.  Even in LOTBS, he was just as mesmerizing.  The eyes and expressions, the acting.  But when I see him in modern dramas, I fall again for him there ... hahahaha!  ...Ottoke ... He's just too much.

36 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I mean, LMH did surprise us with pachinko.it was such a pleasant surprise. Sooner or later, he will announce his next work. B) he can do an action movie in a month, right? so maybe we get a movie for second half of 2021. 

I am sure he is just as eager to surprise us @Nikaa94  you know, he's a cute teaser at times, with that twinkle in his eyes.  Just hope that he will end the year with a movielog

:Please:

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

The Love Heartbreak and Pull is way more Evident in Historical dramas whether it is K drama or C drama. If one wants a Deep heartbreaking Love story pulling heartstrings that is it. Modern dramas IMO are not that emotionally draining tbh. (BGM also plays a Huge part in that though)

People are still traumatized over Moon Lovers or LOTBS in general also had uproar over KDR-SWH death track which had a different charm altogether.

LMH+Historical+Heartbreak = Have Kneelex handy.

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

34 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I love LMH in historical dramas too ... especially in Faith.  Even in LOTBS, he was just as mesmerizing.  The eyes and expressions, the acting.  But when I see him in modern dramas, I fall again for him there ... hahahaha!  ...Ottoke ... He's just too much.

10 minutes ago, madmad min said:

The Love Heartbreak and Pull is way more Evident in Historical dramas whether it is K drama or C drama. If one wants a Deep heartbreaking Love story pulling heartstrings that is it. Modern dramas IMO are not that emotionally draining tbh. (BGM also plays a Huge part in that though)

People are still traumatized over Moon Lovers or LOTBS in general also had uproar over KDR-SWH death track which had a different charm altogether.

LMH+Historical+Heartbreak = Have Kneelex handy.

Yes, I like more Legend's historical parts, there were so many historical Kdrama but they need big budget so Channels can't prepare more Historiacal drama since China Hallyu Ban. There are just 1-2 his. dramas currently.

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

. Also, pachinko is historical drama. 

I don't think Pachinko as historical 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Re sbs awards:  Personally, I rather the stars be comfortable at home and showing their acceptance speeches from home.  It doesn't seem worth it to get dressed up for a couple minutes on stage.  

I totally agree. Do I want to see LMH wearing a suit in a red carpet? Totally yes. Do I want to see the TKEM cast together in the same place? Of course. 

But since the situation is not good I prefer to replay videos of him attending old events and wait for new red carpet videos in the future. 

52 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I love LMH in historical dramas too ... especially in Faith

I totally loved him in Faith, but I think it is because of the character, since some outfits were a bit difficult to watch (that long coat in the last chapters :sweatingbullets:). But he looked sooo good in his armour... 

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Totally, I wasn't expecting something like Pachinko and I think he is going to surprise us again with his choices. 

32 minutes ago, madmad min said:

(BGM also plays a Huge part in that though)

Sorry, what is the meaning of BGM? 

24 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I don't think Pachinko as historical

Pachinko is historical, since the book starts with the Japanese occupation and goes from there. But is not ancient or medieval history, so I define it as historical but not a saeguk. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2