Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@Nikaa94 did you see DC yesterday? there are chaos , I got down but Finally LMH update now I am fine 

Ahh crazy people really.... they speculate his every post with different a girl when he update (he date X,Y,X etc.) , I was/am scared he won't update any more if he see these crazy people 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

@Nikaa94 did you see DC yesterday? there are chaos , I got down but Finally LMH update now I am fine 

Ahh crazy people really.... they speculate his every post with different a girl when he update (he date X,Y,X etc.) , I was/am scared he won't update any more if he see these crazy people 

OMG! What happened? :wut: tell me what happened 

I get annoyed when they talk about his private life, LMH was with his stylist, I also shared the tweet so people see and stop bothering LMH.

Korean Minoz are angry that people spread false rumors about LMH dating some girl X :onfirex:

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

OMG! What happened? :wut: tell me what happened 

I get annoyed when they talk about his private life, LMH was with his stylist, I also shared the tweet so people see and stop bothering LMH.

Korean Minoz are angry that people spread false rumors about LMH dating some girl X :onfirex:

These antis look like virus , suddenly yesterday they attack ,there are so many posts , seem like somebody send all of them suddenly , really odd , I think they annoy 20M success and articles but they annoy me too.Finally LMH update .

• Like 6

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

These antis look like virus , suddenly yesterday they attack ,there are so many posts , seem like somebody send all of them suddenly , really odd , I think they annoy 20M success and articles but they annoy me too.Finally LMH update .

OMG! 
Can Korean Minoz do something and erase the posts? They are jealous of LMH because he is such a big star and has gigantic fandom. K-Minoz should report all the posts to MYM so they can they legal actions against the antis. 

I think LMH should announce his next project soon and become busy with work so some of these baseless and crazy dating rumors go away. 

• Like 3

EjhW1gCU8AAlZG7?format=jpg&name=small

EjhXN5eU0AESF_k?format=jpg&name=small

EjhXN5eVoAE1JjO?format=jpg&name=small

The number of Instagram mentions of BBQ edged up 0.8 percent from 20,989 last year to 21,164 this year. The BBQ reference has been widening the gap with Goobne Chicken since April. It is analyzed that the increase in the amount mentioned in BBQ is largely due to the PPL of the drama. At that time, BBQ participated in the PPL of the drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" and hired actor Lee Min-ho as a model.

Among the Big Four brands, BBQ also had a halo effect on advertising models. BBQ selected Lee Min-ho as its model in April, after which the number of references continued to rise steadily.

http://www.meconomynews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=45890

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 1

EjhktZeVcAEozKI?format=jpg&name=small

EjhktZkUcAE8OoJ?format=jpg&name=small

EjhktZaVgAIej8l?format=jpg&name=small

Spoiler

EjhktZqVgAAq_km?format=jpg&name=small

'40 million followers' - Lee Min-ho, a mischievous daily release...Free-spirited 

Actor Lee Min-ho recently updated.

Lee Min-ho posted several photos on his Instagram account without caption. In the photo released, he stole the eye with his freewheeling charm.

Lee Min-ho, who goes for a walk at night in a comfortable setting, hangs on the railing and plays games, and takes photos of him with the night view as background. Even with his plain appearance, a playful smile shines.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho's agency MYM Entertainment said, "Lee Min-ho's Facebook and Instagram followers surpassed 20 million each, with the total number exceeded 40 million." This is a record of 20 million followers simultaneously on two SNS platforms, and Lee Min-ho is the first Korean star to do so.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=202010050835102477&ext=na

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Looks like it's still the same.
Every time LMH got big attacks in DC, there would be something good announced.

:kicks:

Don't know it was because his achievement on SNS or another good thing will be announced.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

:kicks:

Don't know it was because his achievement on SNS or another good thing will be announced.

So they know that LMH will be announcing next project?? For me, it has been a while since I hung out in DC. I didn’t hang out there in the past. 

K-Minoz should report the posts to MYM to take legal actions 

• Like 5

Just now, Nikaa94 said:

So they know that LMH will be announcing next project. For me, it has been a while since I hung out in DC. I didn’t hang out there in the past. 

K-Minoz should report the posts to MYM to take legal actions 

You mean the dating rumours? right

• Like 3

16 hours ago, madmad min said:

Haha @CarolynH look at GJP's faux side burns @Nikaa94 posted, LMH sideburns look dapper currently in front of him.

Now I'm really going to be distracted by those side burns!  I still say shave it baby, just shave it!  (sorry, not sorry @msdot):lol:

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I hope that you are right @gtLmh0622.  I hope it's not the 20 million IG followers.  That's great, but we want the announcement of another project!:Pandabulous:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

25 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

That's great, but we want the announcement of another project!

Yes yes yes we want new project 

I can smell some good news on the way , hope I’m not wrong again :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Could someone enlighten me about how the K-entertainment industry works.

As a new observer, I've been seeing very different things if comparing to the Western entertainment or other countries. Why does dating rumour become very sensitive to K-celebrities? Why they aren't allowed to date freely? So if they date secretly it can be categorised as scandal?

On another note, I hope you are all correct that we will get new project announcement soon! :D 

• Like 5