Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

4 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yeah sureee!! Like I said before, as a Minoz I will support Oppa in any project he chooses. :heart1: More than what I want, what he wants matters and whatever he decides, we will support :approves:

Hahaha. It's time to come clear you have a very specific actress in mind and only want to see him with her is what I get from you.. Who is that actress? It's okay everything goes we are just conversing :rickroll:

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Hahaha. It's time to come clear you have a very specific actress in mind and only want to see him with her is what I get from you.. Who is that actress? It's okay everything goes we are just conversing :rickroll:

If i have to make a qualified guess it is PBY 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Time loop said:

There is not only 1 actress LOL there are a couple actresses which I have mentioned a lot in the previous posts :D I keep changing my mind too :whee!!:  I have PBY, PSH, MCW, KJW on my lists. For now, number 1 is PSH and number 2 is MCW with KJW with PBY  :D 

edit: PBY, MCW both have new dramas so chances are low. Even PSH has new drama but I think she will finish filming sooner than PBY. It comes down who is free sooner :D 

I am not shipping him with them, I have been looking for suitable actress for his next work, and I’m sure nothing is certain and it all depends on production company who to choose. But the list I have is quite good in terms of age different and acting experience. :approves:

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

If i have to make a qualified guess it is PBY 

Thats also what came to my mind at first but there has to be alot more mentioned here but I really don't think that @Nikaa94 has any favourited actress in mind? Other then one but I don't know who that is yet

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Thats also what came to my mind at first but there has to be alot more mentioned here but I really don't think that @Nikaa94 has any favourited actress in mind? Other then one but I don't know who that is yet

I don’t keep secret LOL :D 

are you guys trying to read my mind?? Haha :ph34r::gangnamstyle:

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

There is not only 1 actress LOL there are a couple actresses which I have mentioned a lot in the previous posts :D I keep changing my mind too :whee!!:  I have PBY, PSH, MCW, KJW on my lists. For now, number 1 is PSH and number 2 is MCW with KJW with PBY  :D 

edit: PBY, MCW both have new dramas so chances are low. Even PSH has new drama but I think she will finish filming sooner than PBY. It comes down who is free sooner :D 

I am not shipping him with them, I have been looking for suitable actress for his next work, and I’m sure nothing is certain and it all depends on production company who to choose. But the list I have is quite good in terms of age different and acting experience. :approves:

I am glad you didn't mention someone that has been mentioned to much here it would have otherwise triggered me :joy:

But i understand that you are not fan of any actress other then LMH which is good 

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I am glad you didn't mention someone that has been mentioned to much here it would have otherwise triggered me :joy:

But i understand that you are not fan of any actress other then LMH which is good 

LMH is both my male and female Bias!!! :glasses:
haha!!
i keep the Bias space in my heart only for LMH!!! He has taken up all space. Sorry to other actors and actresses, they have no space in my heart. :whee!!:  LMH is the only one who I’m boating with  :D 

edit: it takes a lot of energy and feelings to be Minoz! I get happy, worried, excited and so on.  :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

LMH is both my male and female Bias!!! :glasses:
haha!!
i keep the Bias space in my heart only for LMH!!! He has taken up all space. Sorry to other actors and actresses, they have no space in my heart. :whee!!:  LMH is the only one who I’m boating with  :D 

The same here no one else has my heart except LMH to the fullest and I respect equally all his FL's previous or future

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Hahaha!! 
I know which actress.. 

lol 

Spoiler
Spoiler

She is good actress but no! I care about my MinHo’s reputation and image more and don’t want him to stress over some stuff. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

On 7/10/2020 at 7:22 AM, scrawford said:

The funny thing, for people who claim LMH's took safe role or He can't act is that they haven't check out faith or Gangnam blues. two of his works that i feel like one of his best performance, and of course faith was the lowest ratings (until TKEM), as in, it's not the drama that people came to know LMH, which i know most of you here might watch faith first, but i'm talking about people like me and majority of us who found LMH through his hits BOF, Heirs, LOTBS and now TKEM, which ironically are written by two of the writers i mentioned above. So those 3 dramas while they are good and he delivered amazing performance, it didn't have a lot of substance like say, Jong Dae or Choi Young. I struggle to enjoy faith as drama due to being outdated and saeguk background, however Choi Young really got to me, many of you who loves choi young is because the Impact that character had in you, and that's because despite the plot heavy and the drama also explore many characters, it didn't lost focus in developing and fleshing out choi young and his journey as general, between his loyalty to his king and his love to Imja. And guys i'm only on episode 9 btw and he already had impact on me.

Sorry to cut your post. That was very well-written.

For you to be able to appreciate Faith when you're only on episode 9, is really something given the sageuk, the low-budget set/cinematography, and the Wuxia element that makes it difficult for most to digest. And I'm surprised you're already feeling the impact and seeing past the future that indeed writer SJN (or PD) may have screwed up some stuff and side characters, Choi Young and Eun Soo remain consistent in their character development. Back then Faithlings all agreed that the characters, especially Choi Young, was a very layered character - like peeling the layers of the onions - and we were happily peeling the layers to get to know Daejang more and witness his change. By the time it ended, we weren't satisfied, we wanted to know his thoughts.

It'd be interesting to know how you feel about it when you get to the latter episodes. Please do come back and share some thoughts.

I love it more when LMH plays characters who are mature and have other things to do other than being in love, CH, Faith and TKEM fall in this category in terms of the overall plot and characters. They were also more interesting and had more substance. At age 30+ it'd be nice that he goes for quality, maturity and wider variety/range moving forward.

---

@CarolynH Is Ali's Carry On already on the list?

One Piece - Because It's You is also another good one.

@Nikaa94 Who is this actress? Hint please?

Spoiler

No more PSH please, unless you want shipping and/or fan wars. There was so much bashing back then. :tears:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:
Spoiler
Spoiler

No more PSH please, unless you want shipping and/or fan wars. There was so much bashing back then. :tears:

Spoiler
Spoiler

PSH has boyfriend, no worries about shipping :D consider her married :D like JJh

8 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:
Spoiler

Who is this actress? Hint please?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Actress in DOT

• LOL 6

9 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Sorry to cut your post. That was very well-written.

For you to be able to appreciate Faith when you're only on episode 9, is really something given the sageuk, the low-budget set/cinematography, and the Wuxia element that makes it difficult for most to digest. And I'm surprised you're already feeling the impact and seeing past the future that indeed writer SJN (or PD) may have screwed up some stuff and side characters, Choi Young and Eun Soo remain consistent in their character development. Back then Faithlings all agreed that the characters, especially Choi Young, was a very layered character - like peeling the layers of the onions - and we were happily peeling the layers to get to know Daejang more and witness his change. By the time it ended, we weren't satisfied, we wanted to know his thoughts.

It'd be interesting to know how you feel about it when you get to the latter episodes. Please do come back and share some thoughts.

I love it more when LMH plays characters who are mature and have other things to do other than being in love, CH, Faith and TKEM fall in this category in terms of the overall plot and characters. They were also more interesting and had more substance. At age 30+ it'd be nice that he goes for quality, maturity and wider variety/range moving forward.

---

@CarolynH Is Ali's Carry On already on the list?

One Piece - Because It's You is also another good one.

Well said indeed. I still listen to carry on and it just had a feel that is unforgetable. 

The drama is so nostalgic that you miss the actors in the drama especially the crazy fluffy hair who was following choi young he was such an endearing side character. I have been hearing lately alot about ppl asking about different actors from faith 

• Like 8

@Nikaa94

Spoiler

LOL I love spoiler tag in spoiler tags!! Like peeling onions. Yes, I'm peeling CY.

Spoiler

Peek-a-boo!

Spoiler

Like my surprise? :D

Oh no no no - better not go there with that one.

PSH having BF won't change delulu's minds. It would rekindle hope (check his shipping threads). Also not just shippers but mainly the stans. Don't want to generalise but there are some/most that do not think highly of him.

9 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

The drama is so nostalgic that you miss the actors in the drama especially the crazy fluffy hair who was following choi young he was such an endearing side character. I have been hearing lately alot about ppl asking about different actors from faith 

Hahahaha awww, you mean puppy Daeman. He was the cutest Woodalchi. Think he went to army after Faith and then I have not seen him in dramaland since Faith.

The eununch Do Chi did a fair few dramas e.g. Oh Hae Young Again.

Yoon Kyung Sang is now a ML himself. Daejang would have been proud - he got beaten up a lot by Daejang in Faith, lol!

Dol Chi, last I saw him played a really small role in Dr. Stranger.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Nikaa94

Hide contents

LOL I love spoiler tag in spoiler tags!! Like peeling onions. Yes, I'm peeling CY.

Hide contents

Peek-a-boo!

Cs78kqN.png

Hide contents

PSH having BF won't change delulu's minds. It would rekindle hope (check his shipping threads). Also not just shippers but mainly the stans. Don't want to generalise but there are some/most that do not think highly of him.

Spoiler

Lets do onions and how much we can peel

Spoiler

I have encountered alot of Ex-shippers who turned vicious anti and probably religious antis and they blame him usually for every ship that crashes and hack I have even seen some of his Ex's fans soul haunting him. I had to relax them little and ask them what is going on and to be honest they were frank with me all of them but the reasons were just BS and unfair to him or anyone but Ex-shippers are the worst haters anyone can wish to get and I would say 90% of his currently haters consist of former shippers. I don't know how you can blame one party if the ship didn't sail and everything is very female centric an unfair 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

6 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Lee Min Ho has nothing to proof to anyone for everything he has done and achieved and he could technically call it a career today and have already cemented a legacy and something to notice even if he wins Oscar his naysayers would say the same thing 

Lee Min ho is not Tom Cruise or Leonardo he reminds me absolutely about a young Shahrukh Khan

I second everything you said. He doesn't need to prove anything to anyone. His achievement over the years is an accomplishment in itself that not many actor in any generation could achieved. Even with die hard naysayers tried over the years to bring him down but with no luck.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yes indeed it would be a bonus if he can bagged prestigious awards but this days those awards seem to fall into political games. Correct me if I am wrong but I haven't seen someone in SK with world influence (popularity and buzz worthy) and have many prestigious awards under their belt. If LMH managed to do that he'll be the first. To keep the competitiveness balance I can't see he going to get it anytime soon.  Also he is still very young. For him to achieve everything too early can be a downside to his career.  Let imagine he going to achieve all of his at aged 35 than in the next 20 years what else he got to look forward to ????? Worst even if he couldn't achieve better the next 20 years all we hear is faded star or faded actor etc. 

Somehow I like his current achivement and prefer him to slowing add new mile stone every 5 years in upward trend.

Spoiler

I totally agreed with you. I have tried to watch other actors work and can't watch all their work due to hit and miss projects. With the exception of LMH  it's his micro expression that intrigue me. So much emotion are poured into his eyes acting. His facial movement can easily seem in GIF. All his work is very watchable that being said I have yet to watch FAITH because the genre isn't my cup of tea.

Often all his projects creat big buzz. You can see all bloggs filled with heavy traffic with many comments. Trolls love to follow him too. 

I used to go to English Blogg to get deeper analysis on LMH projects but now I avoid those sites. And I also avoid their articles as well. Too much hate and unbias opinion.  The generally audience would have their input and move on but the trolls continue to bomber the sites even after airing.  The funniest thing is their opinion happened before airing and continue on to other articles that got nothing to do with LMH. If someone comes to LHM defense the trolls would shoot them down with oppa fans category.  We know all so well they're group of people aim to target LMH and tried to bring him down and I have learn to ignore these trolls. It used to upset me deeply. Now I understand those sites want click bates. Being LHM fan also required patient and thick face. LOL!

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

I have encountered alot of Ex-shippers who turned vicious anti and probably religious antis and they blame him usually for every ship that crashes and hack I have even seen some of his Ex's fans soul haunting him. I had to relax them little and ask them what is going on and to be honest they were frank with me all of them but the reasons were just BS and unfair to him or anyone but Ex-shippers are the worst haters anyone can wish to get and I would say 90% of his currently haters consist of former shippers. I don't know how you can blame party if the ship didn't sail and everything is very female centric an unfair 

@Nikaa94 what a good strategy this spoiler tag, like @Time loop said, onion peeling hehe and i loikeeeee ittttt:P

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I saw tweets on twitter saying tht they really want to see lmh to be paired with tht actress... And i saw some minoz there also share the same sentiments like most of us here...... 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2

17 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

I have encountered alot of Ex-shippers who turned vicious anti and probably religious antis and they blame him usually for every ship that crashes and hack I have even seen some of his Ex's fans soul haunting him. I had to relax them little and ask them what is going on and to be honest they were frank with me all of them but the reasons were just BS and unfair to him or anyone but Ex-shippers are the worst haters anyone can wish to get and I would say 90% of his currently haters consist of former shippers. I don't know how you can blame party if the ship didn't sail and everything is very female centric an unfair 

I can do a lot of spoilers, but it's also bad coz if Soompi ever move platform again, all things get lost. Conversations from the past posts no longer make sense. I can't even go back to hunt down the shared goodies coz of it.

:sad1:

Back to peeling onions

Spoiler

But yes, back to that...

Spoiler

Though we can't do anything if they work together again but prefer not due to shippers turn antis and their stans. Had enough negatives from back then to last a life time. Too stressful.

The hate is female centric mainly because the shippers projected themselves being with him through the actress they support. So they feel a sense of betrayal when the ships sank. Another reason is likely because we live in a sexist world, females are in disadvantage for almost everything esp. in South Korea. Thus there's more sympathies directed towards the females than the male. But tbh, I think the first one is the most plausible.

I don't understand why they don't just love him as him and support him for who he chooses to be with. I think that's the safest way of support and protection for their own hearts. No? *shurgs*

---

Are you guys not interesed to cast your vote for Minho's abs? :bawling:

And your other biases' abs? :P

I was contemplating so hard yesterday whether to protect his abs or publicize it proudly (and risk getting skinned by you all) albeit there was no 6 packs to show off. Google was so unfriendly too in their stash of goods.

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Nikaa94

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Peek-a-boo!

Cs78kqN.png

Reveal hidden contents

Hahahaha awww, you mean puppy Daeman. He was the cutest Woodalchi. Think he went to army after Faith and then I have not seen him in dramaland since Faith.

The eununch Do Chi did a fair few dramas e.g. Oh Hae Young Again.

Yoon Kyung Sang is now a ML himself. Daejang would have been proud - he got beaten up a lot in there, lol!

Dol Chi, last I saw him played a really small role in Dr. Stranger.

People are still looking for Daeman until this day:joy: Tho I think acting was probably not his passion and seems like dude just disappeared

http://asianwiki.com/Kim_Jong-Moon 

• Like 4