Hi, how is it going Hyunjinies?

I was busy to complete my target in the last two weeks, but still manage to follow the enthusiasm of TOL.

Short of my impression:

Not like most people, i wasn't too disappointed of latest episodes. Like i said before i'm still on both ship, maybe i sound too partial but i always on Hyun Soo's side, so i prefer who's better for her. But yeah, i feel sorry that the writer made Jung Sun look so pathetic and incapable. His character turn much different from beginning.

I watch TOL just like... i feel hard begin to watch but after i start it, i want to watch more...

I've read your last post about SHJ's birthday project, it's a brilliant idea...!!!:o maybe we're the first who make this kind of project?loved it.

My vote to join...despite i don't know what i can show:confused: i live in old city that doesn't has many recommended place. Seem i'll recommend place in another city of my country.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Pointree said:

Actress Park Hee Bon, who was the leader of M.I.L.K in 2002  sent a coffeetruck to SHJ today. 

Oh I didn't know she is the leader of their group! Seems like only these 2 remain good friends until now.

@anggun11 yo! nice to see you again.  hmm maybe we can broaden what to be included in the video, not necessary just place and food.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pointree said:

Actress Park Hee Bon, who was the leader of M.I.L.K in 2002  sent a coffeetruck to SHJ today. 

EDIT: KKkk someone provided the trans of PHV support on twitter, so posting it here

"Hyun Jin ah! My temperature of love for you is boiling hot at 100°C" (banner on top of coffee truck)

"The prettiest woman in the world Hyun Soo Sa~ving you in my heart" (on banner pic of HS at side)

@Pointree can clarify and confirm with you? I got some info that in TOL DC gall it says that TOL will have double back to back episodes for Nov21 to finished its run in time.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, angel2013 said:

I got some info that in TOL DC gall it says that TOL will have double back to back episodes for Nov21 to finished its run in time.

I had seen the info too from TOL DC Gall but later, the related post was deleted from there. I cannot confirm it as for now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Pointree said:

I had seen the info too from TOL DC Gall but later, the related post was deleted from there. I cannot confirm it as for now.

Okay thanks for that...just worrying that it will be super tight for them base on their current filming schedule!

Some cuts of the making released yesterday, at least HJ is still having so much fun filming despite it being such a horrendous filming schedule, I always wonder where they get all that energy from...

• Like 3

8 hours ago, anggun11 said:

translation from one of hyunjinies on twitter

Thank you chingu :lol::lol: . So thats what she said, because i kinda heard she mention sejong.. i love how they roared with laughter after that.. haha

8 hours ago, anggun11 said:

She's so cute:lol: played riddles during shooting. Whenever i see her bts, peoples around her always laughs widely

Agreed with you, shes like a happy virus haha:D:D.She's a person who just makes you smile no matter what. She smiles and jokes a lot.

• Like 3

DOWwQSjUMAA2W3H.jpg

Yesterday I went near the  MBC station where her handprint is located.

Spoiler

DOWwTvXUIAEwyl_.jpg

This is the first time I have seen it, there is near my house instead. I also saw many handprints of other actors who are playing in TOL or have played in other dramas with her. Yes It has already been over 10 years since She debuted as a actress. 

4nrNFbb.jpg

Her handprint is located in near the MBC station, Sangam-dong. If you have a chance to visit Sangam-dong(There are a lot of stations here), it would be nice to see her handprint too. 

And yesterday I saw some vehicles(trucks and bus) marked 'TOL to support yesterday's filming of the drama. It seems like they were fliming inside of SBS Prism tower building(locates in Sangam-dong). Some TOL staffs were eating food at a foodtruck standing  in front of the building. 

ywLdOwn.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

@Pointree woohoo so you went to that place to check it out? and chance upon TOL filming around there, how cool! That handprint pic of HJ is clearer than the previous one I posted, thanks!

@MizzParkSungAh @anggun11 agreed...the people who work with HJ are always happy bec she always brings happiness and smiles to those around her. I think most would love to have a colleague at workplace like that so that working can also be fun, not just boring and seriousness.

The latest PD notes are out, good for saving some HJ HD pics! Here are some of them, check out the rest on SBS website here

http://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/lovetemperature/visualboards/50408

rmWJeWJ.jpg

I think she looks really sweet in pink and gorgeous in red...vibrant colours fit her well really

3xh4JcE.jpg

xZbGb8m.jpg

She sure doesn't look like a noona here! :D

Happy sunday! Tomorrow is Monday and TOL day but I'm dreading it bec of all the angst that is to come.....have to brace myself

• Like 3

Finished watching Kings Daughter and I think I’m more in love with her! if possible. :wub: 

An other show I have yet to watch of hers is 3 Musketeers ... i’m not sure if she has enough screen space? Is it worth watching? 

Think SH should do an other historical show! Her face is so old school ... she especially looks beautiful in those dresses and her face just stands out! 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Finished watching Kings Daughter and I think I’m more in love with her! if possible. :wub: 

An other show I have yet to watch of hers is 3 Musketeers ... i’m not sure if she has enough screen space? Is it worth watching? 

Think SH should do an other historical show! Her face is so old school ... she especially looks beautiful in those dresses and her face just stands out! 

HJ is adorbs in 3 musketeers! you should watch it, though she doesn't have a lot of scenes, but where she is in it, she is adorably cute..you can press fast forward button if you want, but generally  TTM is quite a fun watch.

She has been doing Saeguk in the past for a few drama! Besides KDSBH, she did The Duo and Goddess of Fire and cameo in Horse Doctor. You could catch those if you want to see pretty HJ in hanbok

But I am liking her role the best in TOL in terms of outward appearance, she's just too beautiful here. Sadly we only have 2 weeks left of TOL to watch!

9YbcJrL.jpg

so sad just thinking about it

• Like 2

@angel2013 

I was looking at her filmography ... I don’t know if it’s a coincidence but whenever she does a show with a channel ... she does at least 2/3 shows with them then move on ... 

MBC - 5

TVN - 4

SBS - 2 (TOL currently airing)

And that too in order ... so can we expect an other show next year with SBS?! I hope so! I’m ALREADY sad to see her go! lol

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

@angel2013 

I was looking at her filmography ... I don’t know if it’s a coincidence but whenever she does a show with a channel ... she does at least 2/3 shows with them then move on ... 

MBC - 5

TVN - 4

SBS - 2 (TOL currently airing)

And that too in order ... so can we expect an other show next year with SBS?! I hope so! I’m ALREADY sad to see her go! lol

Well I don't know for sure, I know she usually seems to do for the same station is because of recommendations..like in MBC/TVN..those directors who have worked with her would recommend her to other directors for their projects...maybe that's why it may seems that she does it continuously for one station consecutively? It could also be just coincidence too..

but yeah hope she will come back in another project (an action one as she hopes to do)after she has taken a short break after TOL

• Like 1

5 hours ago, angel2013 said:

I might just going to tear my hair out at tonight's TOL episodes lol

angel, I'm sure you did it... and of course I did it too.

Such a heartbreaking night...:(

I can't judge drama without subs, but...well....sigh

Putting that aside, I love his choice for ring.

One small flower, just like what they saw on the wall in 5years ago:rolleyes:

Waiting for Tuesday!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, saku08 said:

Putting that aside, I love his choice for ring.

One small flower, just like what they saw on the wall in 5years ago:rolleyes:

Waiting for Tuesday!

Ditto. So much meaning behind that ring and it will suck when she declines his proposal! Sighs! 

I’m so not waiting for Tuesday’s episode! I’m having a very bad feeling. 

• Like 1