4 hours ago, icemaid said:

Where should this pretty face Jump to next?

Take your time, no rush! 

It's anybody guess! But her focus is on finishing "Temperature Of Love" now. Then take another break? another holiday? :lol:

@justright she really is the moodmaker on set! wherever she goes there is so much laughter! this pic, screencapped from latest bts, she is so young like in her 20's lol...she looks cute with her hair tied up in pony tail.

qORgTxx.jpg

The latest bts shot

uRZVRCr.jpg

Must be a happy ending right?

Still waiting for a preview to give us some clues or not.-_-

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I got OST CD. I like it:D

Booklet has some pictures from scenes and BTS.(first episode~refrigerator kiss)

Most of the pictures(or probably all?) are already out, but it's good to see their happy moments all together. 

Ohh,,, last week is coming soon. I have mixed feeling now and I just stopped to listening their music from today because sad music sounds more sad to me:tongue:

I have many questions and frustration for storyline, but as a fan, I enjoy seeing her in drama.

@angel2013 They are standing together!^_^ good.

Yes, of course it will be happy ending. Otherwise, I cannot survive rest of the week...

For changing agency, I don't want her to rush, but at the same time I want her to decide it by her BD.

If not, we cannot send our gift, right?:(

• Like 2

1 hour ago, justright said:

@angel2013 she is indeed. Saw the serious KJW laughing hard too. It's going to be 100% happy ending for onsoo couple. If I'm wrong, i’ll change my profile pic to black lol. Where is our moodmaker @supergal99? Why isn't she here lately?

our mood maker is also 'depressed'? 'confused? frustrated? with plot of TOL lol..come back here @supergal99

24 minutes ago, saku08 said:

I got OST CD. I like it:D

Booklet has some pictures from scenes and BTS.(first episode~refrigerator kiss)

Most of the pictures(or probably all?) are already out, but it's good to see their happy moments all together. 

Ohh,,, last week is coming soon. I have mixed feeling now and I just stopped to listening their music from today because sad music sounds more sad to me:tongue:

I have many questions and frustration for storyline, but as a fan, I enjoy seeing her in drama.

@angel2013 They are standing together!^_^ good.

Yes, of course it will be happy ending. Otherwise, I cannot survive rest of the week...

For changing agency, I don't want her to rush, but at the same time I want her to decide it by her BD.

If not, we cannot send our gift, right?:(

glad you got your ost! 

do you follow the TOL thread. we have many discussions there, I mean not all are good but there are some good analysis there which can hopefully elevate some frustrations, I wrote a lot about HS pov bec people don't seem to understand it, I know the script is not helping to show it clearly too sigh...

I'll definitely flip my tables if writer doesn't give us a happy ending! she will basically be eating her own words if she does that.

Hmm..true good point, @Pointree if she remains FA, then how can we send our birthday project to her?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

do you follow the TOL thread. we have many discussions there, I mean not all are good but there are some good analysis there which can hopefully elevate some frustrations, I wrote a lot about HS pov bec people don't seem to understand it, I know the script is not helping to show it clearly too sigh...

I do follow that thread sometimes.(Sorry for :ph34r:, I can't manage to write multiple thread.) 

Right, script focus on JS's side more and that's the reasons for viewers to think that way.

Oh well, I just hope it ends nicely, 

and more importantly, filming successfully finish by Monday!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@saku08 glad that you received your CDs and booklet.:) Mine is shipped on the way. You got a good point on the birthday gift. While she's FA, hope she appoint a temp manager to handle all her external comm. I mean i'm sure medias and prospective companies other than her fan clubs may need to contact her.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, saku08 said:

I do follow that thread sometimes.(Sorry for :ph34r:, I can't manage to write multiple thread.) 

Right, script focus on JS's side more and that's the reasons for viewers to think that way.

Oh well, I just hope it ends nicely, 

and more importantly, filming successfully finish by Monday!

Haha so you are one of the ninjas too?:tongue:

New PD notes are out today...sharing some beautiful HJ pics...its ending soon..so we may not have pretty HJ pics to see for a while, cherish it while you can!

Wbk9aIb.jpg

gEbLVR5.jpg

why does she have such a dazed look here? too cold?

2lqyGQZ.jpg

get you own pic from here http://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/lovetemperature/visualboard/50408/?cmd=view&page=1&board_no=632388

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/18/2017 at 10:09 PM, saku08 said:

Agree, the thing that disappointed me most. The story focus has changed, i know the originally novel looks like on JungSun's more as the title is "Good Soup" character mentioned. For drama version, i thought they will made the story focus on Hyun Soo's side before. From beginning drama how it told about her life, how she confused when met again with her first love in 1st scene.

But the progress of story getting more inconsistent that how it changed JungSun's as story focus. They made JungSun looks like become one the victim. That's the main reason he got a lot of sympathy, while Hyun Soo blamed for everything.

Like the line said "Love come from two side, if both side have same feeling then it's love".

The main conflict of the story is how their feeling and timing is not match. When Hyun Soo's open her heart oterwise JungSun not ready to accept. It same the case when JungSun proposed Hyun Soo, how she lost her confidence to accept him. Should she accept him everytime he come?

I don't like how peoples blames Hyun Soo excessively, like said "Hyun Soo doesn't deserve Jung Sun". Aigoo....-_- love deserve for everyone, even Hong Ah deserve love from Won Joon if they deal on same feeling.

This is the second time Running Man promote "Temperature of Love". They made game based on TOL theme:

Spoiler

Can they just invite the cast instead?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@anggun11 thanks for the info. When was the 1st time they promote TOL in RM? 

Woke up this morning and saw the preview. I thought they won’t release it but i think it could be due to tight filming schedule. Looks good, promising and encouraging. LOL! I remember people ask what exactly HS wants actually. Imo, i think {tonight} is what she wants! :wub:

• Like 4

10 hours ago, anggun11 said:

This is the second time Running Man promote "Temperature of Love". They made game based on TOL theme:

Can they just invite the cast instead?

The cast is filming day and night for TOL, won't have time for anything else!

Don't let it get to you, the way the writer writes it as you said all the sympathy goes to JS and she wrote HS to be like the unreasonable gf who seems to demand so much when the bf is having a hard time or trying his best. I've written at least 2 or 3 long post just trying to explain HS pov in TOL drama thread lol...and I'm glad there are people there who at least try to understand as compared to other places where the bashing is even more brutal. Soompi TOL fans are more open-minded and receptive so i still enjoy going there. But i have to say the writer does tires me out making me do all those analysis on the characters she writes haha

Well here is the preview that @justright mentioned! it was released late last night, I got to catch it after I came back late from wedding yesterday! It sure its encouraging!(as long as writer don't mess up tomorrow episode yeah)

Today and tomorrow! last 2 days of Temperature of Love and pretty and beautiful HyunJin on our screen until her next project!

qs3KdeC.png

A pretty sleeping HJ pic to start your Monday!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, justright said:

@anggun11 thanks for the info. When was the 1st time they promote TOL in RM? 

Not a full theme, only one segment they used theme 'Temperature of Love' game, it's on episode 372.

1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

HyunJin is still filming today maybe with Team B

How they still filming when it's too close to the air time?

I saw the preview there's a camping scene, they took too much time for outdoor shoot.

@angel2013 they can be the guest when it finish the filming, it help to promote internationally. 

That's a relief, Soompi TOL have more open-minded peoples. At least there's still peoples defend her among who bash her. Sometimes i can't help it, they even said "better if Hyun Soo must be live alone along her life with regret than back to Jung Sun". Hmmm... I prefer won't read it again:expressionless:

@supergal99so you're moving house? I think you don't need much hard work since you're a supergal...lol...just kidding:lol:

Spoiler

tumblr_nwlfjh1Bna1ufsf3go2_500.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

@anggun11 lately cant fly...

Poke @angel2013 quick appeal to anggun11 for help in recapping since she knows korean hahaaa.. incase u lose yr ...hair...heee..

Ok chill .. happy recapping!!

*Pokes* don't curse me ah....I need all my precious hair:wacko: so the rainy weather got you grounded lately that's why you had to take the unreliable MRT? sigh even MRT also not safe nowadays....its ok just used your superpowers to pack the stuff, don't need to fly yet.

yoohoo @anggun11 supergal99 has appointed you to do recapping, good idea haha then i can just sit back and enjoy the sweet lovey dovey scenes tonight!

@Pointree wow first snow..here no snow only rain like supergal said...I'll be listening to "Rhythm of the rain":lol:

Spoiler

• Like 3

3 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Poke @angel2013 quick appeal to anggun11 for help in recapping since she knows korean hahaaa.. incase u lose yr ...hair...heee..

@angel2013 Awww... it's been awhile since last time i watched by streaming. My internet network doesn't look good lately, it's feel more frustating when waiting the loading circle on my screen...:D I usually wait until the sub is out.

Poke @justright FIGHTING...!!!:D

• Sad 3

I couldn't say Wow because all i see was distorted images on my TV. Today lagged a lot on my side. Need to check IG for the clips.

Edit: Satisfied with the kiss and the bed scene although they're fully clothed lol. That short car kiss was a surprise. But i was more surprised of the backhug, thank goodness it was all in JW's dream. HMH can really surprise me and then make me worried and then feel relieved.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@justright @anggun11 I was panicking! bec I had a power outage at my place like 30mins before live streaming! and I was so upset that I will be missing it.Thankfully I got it back on 15 mins after it started so I didn't totally missed the show but yeah I missed the all important front part! but all's good since I can check back those scenes as people post them on IG.

Overall happy with the episode of course, the bed scene can be improved ya though we won't get anymore sigh...need to watch it with subs for the many conversations that are said. 

And HJ cryings scene..especially the part where she had to stop driving bec she was crying so much:bawling:

the crying clip

• Like 1

I was like "omo omo:flushed:" in first 5-10 min.

In his bed, HS's eyes were filled with tears! I didn't notice it until I watch clips on Youtube.

SBS does a great job. fast update & clear image:lol:

I hope they will do another great job; BTS of those sweet scenes please:tongue:

1 hour ago, justright said:

i was more surprised of the backhug, thank goodness it was all in JW's dream. HMH can really surprise me and then make me worried and then feel relieved.

agree. I suddenly go back to reality and so worried for HS's character writing:huh:

I'm glad it was a dream...

So, tomorrow will be 2 episodes! 10pm to little past 12pm(KST).

That's kind of late:( but I hope viewers stay up late to watch OnSoo to the end.

• Like 2