12 hours ago, justright said:

I have already made my purchase yesterday. Please do support if you can afford. Thanks.

May i know the price of the bluray? I am interested but worried if it will be costly

5 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Congratulations to Seo Hyun Jin for winning Best Actress award!

Yeay, Congrats to our queen. So is she will be there to receive the award??

@cheesethatnotsocheesey is the admin of this thread? Thank you for creating this thread but  the first page of this thread should be updated. The TOL drama and the award : baeksang and current Grimae Award 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

May i know the price of the bluray? I am interested but worried if it will be costly

Yeay, Congrats to our queen. So is she will be there to receive the award??

@cheesethatnotsocheesey is the admin of this thread? Thank you for creating this thread but  the first page of this thread should be updated. The TOL drama and the award : baeksang and current Grimae Award 

I will PM you about the blu ray.

I hope so! Would love to see her at the award ceremony..I wonder if there will be red carpet?

28 minutes ago, Jusyed said:

@angel2013 I can answer 19 questions....but I am acknowledged fan right? 

Yay glad to see you delurk..yes yes keep it up, like I told some of them, just need to catch up on some of her dramas or variety shows, or read her interviews at Soompi Hyunjinies wordpress(https://hyunjinies.wordpress.com/)-see I'm doing some promo here hahaha and you will level up or rank up very quickly :lol:

In fact I just watched one of very old movie in which she starred in "Love Me Not" main lead Kim Joo Hyuk and Moon Chae Young. But she has a number of scene in it and she is the gf of Jin Goo. Plus I think her first 'bath scene?'

Here are some screen caps

Spoiler

M9Hp1CT.jpg

I slowly adding my rank too hahaha...this movie is in 2006-11 years ago! she is still very fresh and young but somehow she still looks the same?:blink: need to be diligent like her in skincare

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

First of all, Congrats to our Queen for bagging more awards. I went to check with Mr Google for Grimae and its past years winners. So, this is the directors' pick. She just went for holiday last Monday and if she comes back for this, it will be one of her shortest holiday? Anyway, I'm looking forward to see her again and then later in SBS awards.

I just received my long awaited TOL OST. Gosh, it really took ages to reach me. HJ's pics in the photobook are so beautiful, but it will be better if photos are glossy finish rather than matte finish. Nevertheless, I'm very happy with my purchase and i‘ll treasure it. One look at the back, one would think you're buying an English album bcoz CD 2 titles are all in English. 

I think I'm a passionate Seo Hyun Jin fan?

Spoiler

1.    I’ve watched Temperature Of Love.

Yes.

2.    I’ve watched Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim

Yes.

3.    I’ve watched Another Oh Hae Young

Yes.

4.    I’ve at least 1 magazine with Seo Hyun Jin pictorial

Not yet. TOL OST photobook not counted, right?

5.    I’ve watched Let’s Eat 2

Yes.

6.    I’ve watched The Three Musketeers

Yes.

7.    I’ve watched “Because I Love You” in the theatre

Not in theatre but online.

8.    I’ve watched Here Comes Oh Ja-Ryong

No.

9.    I’ve watched Feasts of God

No.

10.  I’ve collected at least 1 of Seo Hyun Jin project Blu ray/DVD

Just bought TOL.

11.  I can say at least 5 CF that Seo Hyun Jin did

Yes.

12.  I’ve watched Goodbye Singles

Not full movie, only her part.

13.  I know what to do when my friends bad mouthed Seo Hyun Jin over the phone

Hang up the phone lol. My friends don't talk to me about celebrities over the phone. If we ever talk face to face about celebrities, we normally talk about scandals, who got married, who gave birth lol.

14.  I know the Chinese meaning for Seo Hyun Jin’s name

I don't know. I'm keen to know too.

15.  I’ve watched King’s Daugther Soo Baek Hyang from beginning to end

No.

16.  I’ve watched Let’s Eat with Friends

Yes.

17.  I know when is Seo Hyun Jin’s birthday

Yes of course.

18.  I’ve watched musical Cinderella personally

No.

19.  I’ve read at least 5 of Seo Hyun Jin Interviews

Yes. Thanks to translators.

20.  I’ve watched Seo Hyun Jin’s drama/movie making/bts

Yes.

21.  I know at least one book title that Seo Hyun Jin likes

I forgot. Need to check.

22.  I’ve watched Infinite Challenge

Yes.

23.  I know what award Seo Hyun Jin at the Baeksang Awards

Yes.

24.  I know the reason why Seo Hyun Jin put on the jacket at the award ceremony

At Baeksang or all awards ceremony? I think she has low tolerance to cold but at Baeksang, i heard there was a stain due to food spill although i was puzzled why at the back, not the front.

25.  I’ve watched The Peak

Yes.

26.  I have at least 5 of Seo Hyun Jin’s songs in my handphone

No but i saved them in youtube.

27.  I know Seo Hyun Jin past idol group name and the company

Yes.

28.  I have Seo Hyun Jin’s album from her idol period

No.

29.  I’ve listened to at least 2 radio show that Seo Hyun Jin guested on

Yes but it's from youtube.

30.  I’ve listened to at least 10 eps of radio show which Seo Hyun Jin hosted

No.

31.  I can recite at least 1 of Seo Hyun Jin award speeches

I can't remember LOL.

32.  I have at least 1 Seo Hyun Jin wallpaper in one of my SNS media

No. Only soompi account.

33.  I can recite at least 1 line of Seo Hyun Jin’s drama lines

Yes. 

34.  I’ve watched Goddess of Fire

Yes.

35.  I have more than 500 pic of Seo Hyun Jin on my handphone

No, much less.

36.  I have more than 5000 pics of Seo Hyun Jin on my handphone

No, much less.

37.  Whenever I hear the name Hyun Jin, my first thought would always be Seo Hyun Jin

Yes but there is another Seo Hyun Jin. I only knew about it after reading an article in netizenbuzz.

38.  I’ve watched Ashamed

No.

39.  I’ve watched Dating on Earth

No.

40.  I’ve watched Magic

Yes.

41.  I can say at least 2 of Seo Hyun Jin’s good friends name in the celebrity circle

Yes la, so easy.

42.  I’ve bought more than 5 products which Seo Hyun Jin is the muse

No.

43.  I know Seo Hyun Jin’s pet dog name

I forgot. Need to check.

44.  I know the origin of Seo Hyun Jin’s pet dog name

I don't know but keen to know.

45.  I can say at least 7 drama characters of Seo Hyun Jin

No, i can only say 4.

46.  I can say at least 3 movie characters of Seo Hyun Jin

No, sorry.

47.  I’ve thought of Seo Hyun Jin at least once today

Yes.

48.  I’ve watched Hwang Jini

No.

49.  I’ve watched The Duo

No.

50.  I’ve watched SNS expedition

Not in full.

51.  I know which SNS platform Seo Hyun Jin uses

Yes.

52.  I know what’s the meaning of옴마야

I don't know but I'm keen to know.

53.  I’ve watched The Story of Wine

No.

54.  I know the title of the anime and title of the anime song she sang

I forgot. Need to check.

55.  I know the pose that Seo Hyun Jin has for photograph taking

Yes i think so. Haha.

56.  At least 2 persons around me know I am Seo Hyun Jin’s fan

Yes.

57.  At least 5 persons around me know I am Seo Hyun Jin’s fan

No.

58.  I’ve watched Horse Doctor, Rebellious and Let’s Fight ghost cameo

No.

59.  I’ve successfully recommended Seo Hyun Jin to someone I know

I recommended but they are not really fans, so considered not sucessful, right?

60.  I’ve watched Madonna

No.

61.  I’ve seen Seo Hyun Jin in person

No.

62.  I’ve participated in Seo Hyun Jin support programs

Yes.

63.  I’ve watched at least 1 drama that Seo Hyun Jin is in for 3 times or more

Yes.

64.  I’ve repeatedly watched at least 3 dramas that Seo Hyun Jin is in for 5 times or more

No.

65.  I’ve watched 2 of Seo Hyun Jin’s movie at least twice

No.

66.  I’ve been to Seo Hyun Jin fan sign and got her signature

No.

67.  I’ve watched TAXI

Yes.

68.  I’ve watched Running Man

Yes.

69.  I know what [Quiero estar contigo esta noche] means

I forgot. Is it something like would you want to spend the night with me?

70.  I can shout out “I love Seo Hyun Jin” if I am asked to

Yes but where? Not in office or in public places lol.

• Like 2

This interview was done sometime back but I just saw the trans and it is appropriate to share it at this time especially with the Grimae awards. Hyun Jin is the best not only in acting but also in the way she treats others, I am sure whoever works with her is always blessed.

Kolping Naver Update...I really must say again, HJ looks ravishing in RED! (can she wear more red? or bright colours? and pink too...kkkk)

Carlyn IG update

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

She deserves it, after all her dedication and hard work to constantly challenge her acting skill. AOHY is the first drama i see her in, after that i watched Let Eat 2, follow by TKDSBH, The Three Musketeers and than RDTK. She has shown so much diversity and growth in each of her drama. After RDTK i thought she will do a action and suspense drama so I am surprised that she decide to do TOL as it another romantic drama which is quite similar to AOHY but after watching it i realize it actually very different, for TOL the depth of her character has to show a wider range of emotions. Bravo on her achievements, hope she will stay true to herself.

• Like 3

Kyaaa busy period coming up! (in fact already started haha) haven't got back to you all on some of the answers to the questions...will try and find time to do that.

Meanwhile we have updated HJ profile and stuff from 1st page of this thread to Hyunjinies Blog About page :  https://hyunjinies.wordpress.com/about/ (not totally updated yet, still in progress..hopefully it will be easier to navigate and search for some of her stuff) 

Meanwhile I hope she turns up for the award ceremony on the 8th Dec!

On 12/5/2017 at 12:07 PM, sapient said:

She deserves it, after all her dedication and hard work to constantly challenge her acting skill. AOHY is the first drama i see her in, after that i watched Let Eat 2, follow by TKDSBH, The Three Musketeers and than RDTK. She has shown so much diversity and growth in each of her drama. After RDTK i thought she will do a action and suspense drama so I am surprised that she decide to do TOL as it another romantic drama which is quite similar to AOHY but after watching it i realize it actually very different, for TOL the depth of her character has to show a wider range of emotions. Bravo on her achievements, hope she will stay true to herself.

Woohoo glad you backtrack her dramas (like me) and thoroughly enjoying it like me too!:lol: Yeah if people would truly pay attention to her acting, every role is different, she will inject a specific personality traits to her characters and her expressions are never the same be it crying or laughing. For TOL, Hyun Soo character is not so likeable, there are some people who dislike her for it :o this shows she has done well enough for them to dislike her right lol...I happen not to like her in Feast of God bec she was so good at being the villain (tho not totally in the end) But people need to learn to separate characters they play and real life...many like her AOHY character and only stops there...She was spectacular as OHY but she was already good even before that, she makes each character shine in her own way like Baek Soo Ji(LE2) and Princess YoonSeo (TTM) or Soo Baek Hyang(KDSBH). She did well in RDTK(even with ltd screen time and lesser storyline) and for TOL as Hyun Soo she portray her emotions in a more subtle way(as compared to OHY) bec HS is not a brash and bold character like OHY.  

• Like 3

Sorry didn't know it will turn out so small, will do bigger next time :wacko:

New actor Cha In Ha is a fan of Seo Hyun Jin! kkkk lucky fan who get to act with her on his debut drama!:o Wonder if he got her sign and a pic with her at the wrap up party! He should not waste the opportunity!:lol:

• Like 3

Our queen's popularity ranking in Baidu(chinese site) :)

News came out today about HJ's whereabouts in terms of next agency today http://news1.kr/articles/?3174002 google translate tells me that she has many offers? fierce competition to sign her on? but there is no progress as yet. Anyone wants to shed light on what is said? @Pointree @jenn96 @anggun11?

BTW I hope she appears tomorrow the the grimae awards!

@supergal99 missed your gifs! ahhh me shy too...I think we asians are not the type that shout out our love right?:lol:

• Like 3

@angel2013 so, she has plenty of offers but they just wrote about 3(?) because they are more influential so they probably thought it is more likely that her ultimate choice will be one of these. 

The agency or agencies (Honestly, I can't be sure :lol:)  say no progress has been made.

1. Is a star agency.

2.Has good production capability ( meaning it is a big agency?)

3.Only has leading actors and actresses.

( please do correct me if I misinterpreted or missed anything important. @Pointree )

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

More pics! this one is so cute

ic6hNxn.jpg

The rest get it more here

Spoiler

Even though the dress is quite plain and seems a bit dated, she still glows..wonder about her styling now since she has no agency? engage privately?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

Even though the dress is quite plain and seems a bit dated, she still glows..wonder about her styling now since she has no agency? engage privately?

Yes she looks beautifully glowing and very pretty. I am really proud of her. Hope there are more awards to come for her from TOL. 

• Like 3

Video and more pics!

21 minutes ago, Jusyed said:

Yes she looks beautifully glowing and very pretty. I am really proud of her. Hope there are more awards to come for her from TOL. 

Let's see if she will get any awards from SBS this year..the nominations are not out yet...the SBS drama awards event is on Dec31.

• Like 3

@supergal99 I thought you said she look like sister?:lol:

fzNHc8i.jpg

She received so many flower bouquets tonight! other than the original award, i think she receives additioal bouquet from the directors of TOL as well as below(tho I only recognise one...since he also got an award haha)

mjSB4iE.jpg

priEnQh.jpg

Directors-nim...please give lots of love calls soon, maybe an action film as she desires.:)

This is a rough/summarised trans of SHJ award speech at the Grimae awards (do not bring it anywhere else without permission, I will do an official one later on and post in Soompi Hyunjinies blog)

Seo Hyun Jin’s Grimae Award Speech(summary)

For <Temperature Of Love> filming, at least 3 days in a week is outdoor shoot, it is taxing to the physical body. If the photography director is not there, I really want to run away. But because there are excellent seniors chatting and spurring on I manage to pull through. It is a great consolation to me for the directors that kept encouraging me, make me laugh and moved me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Temperature of Love is the best in my heart, I love you Temperature of Love Team~Thank you!

Translated from Chinese trans by HJ Light

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Wow! Simple and beautiful! She deserves the award and love from directors. So we don't know when she came back from her short holiday :). Looking forward to her speech translations and watching the full video of it.

Btw, did the previous article mention which big agencies try to approach her?

@angel2013 Since i can't read Chinese, is weibo same as baidu or different sites? Which belong to Taiwanese or Chinese? There are 2`big fan clubs from Taiwan, is there any from China:or they're mixed?

Glad to know her birthday project materialise. Start planning.. :)

• Like 3

22 hours ago, jenn96 said:

@angel2013 so, she has plenty of offers but they just wrote about 3(?) because they are more influential so they probably thought it is more likely that her ultimate choice will be one of these. 

The agency or agencies (Honestly, I can't be sure :lol:)  say no progress has been made.

1. Is a star agency.

2.Has good production capability ( meaning it is a big agency?)

3.Only has leading actors and actresses.

( please do correct me if I misinterpreted or missed anything important. @Pointree )

Thanks Jenn for the trans.I think you coverred the main points, this is some points I got from HJ light

-> planning agencies started even before TOL began filming. 

-> during TOL filming, there were also a lot of love calls from agencies (don't ask me what's the difference between planning agencies and just agencies lol)

-> SHJ decides to discuss only after TOL ends to concentrate on filming

-> when TOL ends, they became more active in pursuing

-> Artist agents, big agency that has even capacity to produce their own dramas, as well as agencies that has mainly leading actors and actresses are among those who started to contact SHJ

-> although there are many rumours that some agencies have already discussed details with SHJ, most have been refuted by the agencies as not having any progress

-> at time passes, people are very curious as to which company SHJ would work with.

-> a rep at an artist agency says the competition to sign on SHJ is fierce and most have attractive proposals on agent management, drama production as well as future activity development offered to SHJ

@justright actually weibo and baidu are both China sites, but yes they are different platform. I find Baidu very similar to Soompi thread, more like a forum. Whereas weibo is more like a blog site? Both fan clubs (one from Baidu and one from Weibo are managed by TW fans. I'm not sure if there are any chinese fans from there, probably yes?)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Good morning and happy weekend! I seriously lost count of how many SHJ pics were flooding the news yesterday night, here are some more..

3IQ27Gq.jpg

FhZWmyL.jpg

7PLIAPN.jpg

She did an interview after getting Baeksang awards, hope she does an interview too after the Grimae awards, one can hope -_-

• Like 4

I didn't check our forum for a few days.. there are many new posts about SHJ meanwhile!

My previous youtube channel had been suspended due to some issues so I created new channel. And  I'm re-uploading my videos but it will take a lot of time.

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 1